Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Screenshot_20240422-125751.png

Screenshot_20240422-125930_kindlephoto-146337021.png

Are you sure these aren't  photshopped / faked just for the fun of it ? If so, very clever

Edited by Nip

On 4/21/2024 at 11:27 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

In case anybody needs reminding of the madness that ensued in 2020.

I feel bad for the children.

The adults are just pure bred imbeciles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Are you sure these aren't  photshopped / faked just for the fun of it ? If so, very clever

The "fart" one is fake the other one is real though.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/26803492/sunbathing-increases-risk-heart-disease-wrecks-immune-system/

In my book the sun strengthens the immune system. In moderation of course.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/26803492/sunbathing-increases-risk-heart-disease-wrecks-immune-system/

In this insane world, it;s getting difficult to distinguish between the two nowadays

Never mind !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, XelNaga said:

I feel bad for the children.

The adults are just pure bred imbeciles.

That’s right, the dog too, it was like- get this fing mask off me. 

The tantrum that girl had made me think- this ain’t the end. 

Did you see how reliant they became, one step out of line and it’s full blown meltdown seething anger murderous rage

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

That’s right, the dog too, it was like- get this fing mask off me. 

The tantrum that girl had made me think- this ain’t the end. 

Did you see how reliant they became, one step out of line and it’s full blown meltdown seething anger murderous rage

Scary

Oh well, never mind. Just keep well away fom these muppets; especially if they are wielding a 3-foot kitchen knife

On 4/21/2024 at 10:56 AM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Following longest known chronic SARS-CoV-2 infection of 613 days, experts highlight the risk of development of novel potentially immune-evasive SARS-CoV-2 variants due to persistent infections in immunocompromised patients

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/1041699

Like the articles with '33' in them, this might well be fake news, as '613' has deep Kabbalistic significance.

Just indicating to those in the know that this is a bullshit story?

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

Like the articles with '33' in them, this might well be fake news, as '613' has deep Kabbalistic significance.

Just indicating to those in the know that this is a bullshit story?

This is new one on me. What is the significance?

12 minutes ago, DaleP said:

This is new one on me. What is the significance?

The 613 commandments of Judaism.

'In Kabbalah, the number 613 is very significant, with every complete entity seen as being divisible into 613 parts: 613 parts to every Sefirah; 613 parts to each of the divine mitzvot in the in the Torah; and 613 parts to the human body.' 

• Thanks 4

On 4/21/2024 at 10:27 AM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

In case anybody needs reminding of the madness that ensued in 2020.

It was utter madness.

I always like the rule where you had to wear a mask in a restaurant unless you were drinking or eating.

Always made me think of a completely made up conversation between NASA and Neil Armstrong.

Armstrong: So I have to keep this helmet on or I will die?

NASA: Yes. Keep it on at all times to protect you from the vacuum of space. Unless you want a drink or a bite to eat then you can take it off.

I think the one thing that came from Covid was that the PTB were probably shocked at just how much waffle the majority of people not only believed in but also what they were willing to give up. 
Complete and utter drivel and nonsensical inconsistencies  which the media forced fed the public and the majority didn’t even question. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

It was utter madness.

I always like the rule where you had to wear a mask in a restaurant unless you were drinking or eating.

Always made me think of a completely made up conversation between NASA and Neil Armstrong.

Armstrong: So I have to keep this helmet on or I will die?

NASA: Yes. Keep it on at all times to protect you from the vacuum of space. Unless you want a drink or a bite to eat then you can take it off.

I think the one thing that came from Covid was that the PTB were probably shocked at just how much waffle the majority of people not only believed in but also what they were willing to give up. 
Complete and utter drivel and nonsensical inconsistencies  which the media forced fed the public and the majority didn’t even question. 

Playing a wind instrument at a public concert wearing a mask with a square cut out to address the instrument 😁 Compliance-on-steroids. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

The 613 commandments of Judaism.

'In Kabbalah, the number 613 is very significant, with every complete entity seen as being divisible into 613 parts: 613 parts to every Sefirah; 613 parts to each of the divine mitzvot in the in the Torah; and 613 parts to the human body.' 

Thanks! Never heard of this number before. Fuck me, 613 commandments? I thought 10 commandments were bad enough. 😆

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

There's a silver lining here too, it shows us how much fluff there is in the ptb's consumer society which we don't need but they persuade us to keep buying to keep their economy going. 

21 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

The sun is not the issue, as a white male I have been in the sun shirtless (or even less) every summer since I was a toddler and my immune system is just fine.

I never took their poison when we were coerced to take it, I eat what I want and I don’t pay attention to the BS science ‘discover’ on a daily basis and guess what, at 60 years old I am never sick, not overweight, always happy going and I live it with love and to the fullest. 
I live a peaceful life and when my time comes to cross over to the other side, so be it.

Life on earth is a short journey so enjoy it and don’t worry about what the MSM tells you.

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, wideawake said:

The sun is not the issue, as a white male I have been in the sun shirtless (or even less) every summer since I was a toddler and my immune system is just fine.

I never took their poison when we were coerced to take it, I eat what I want and I don’t pay attention to the BS science ‘discover’ on a daily basis and guess what, at 60 years old I am never sick, not overweight, always happy going and I live it with love and to the fullest. 
I live a peaceful life and when my time comes to cross over to the other side, so be it.

Life on earth is a short journey so enjoy it and don’t worry about what the MSM tells you.

Cheers

Good advice.

If everyone lived by this mantra they’d be tough and long lasting like grandpa 😉

It’s time to go your own way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1