Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

15 minutes ago, Nip said:

Not really. IMHO, if a drug is described as experimental even by its own manufacturer, I would, like most responsible and knowledgeable people, suggest keeping well away from it.

Yes - sorry - my mind went off at a tangent - I've avoided all pharmaceuticals since the mid 1980's when I truly began to understand the healing power of the array of natural medicines.

I don't know how people completely blanked out "Emergency use of an experimental" drug - so-called Informed Consent was completely ignored, ditto Stage 3 SAFETY TRIALS not complete until January 2023.

• Like 1

Governments, if they endure, always tend increasingly toward aristocratic forms. No government in history has been known to evade this pattern. And as the aristocracy develops, government tends more and more to act exclusively in the interests of the ruling class - whether that class be hereditary royalty, oligarchs of financial empires, or entrenched bureaucracy.

In all major socializing forces you will find an underlying movement to gain and maintain power through the use of words. From witch doctor to priest to bureaucrat it is all the same. A governed populace must be conditioned to accept power-words as actual things to confuse the symbolized system with the tangible universe. In the maintenance of such a power structure, certain symbols are kept out of the reach of common understanding - symbols such as those dealing with economic manipulation or those which define the local interpretation of sanity. Symbol-secrecy of this form leads to the development of fragmented sub-languages, each being a signal that its users are accumulating some form of power. With this insight into a power process, we must be ever alert to the formation of sub-languages.

A large populace held in check by a small but powerful force, is quite a common situation in our universe. And we know the major conditions wherein this large populace may turn upon its rulers.

One: When they find a leader. This is the most volatile threat to the powerful; they must retain control of leaders.

Two: When the populace recognizes its chains. Keep the populace blind and unquestioning.

Three: When the populace perceives a hope of escape from bondage. They must never even believe that escape is possible.

Frank Herbert - Children of Dune

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3

Problem with John Campbell for me is that he wound me up so much during the lockdown and time he spent promoting the vaccine…

That being said I do believe a lot of people were duped. I’m sure a lot of people genuinely believed they were doing the ‘right’ thing.

So whilst I appreciate all of the criticism of the vaccine now, I’m still skeptical of the intentions of people who have changed their views so drastically. 

I guess the anger I felt is hard to shift. 
Maybe I’ll give him a second chance. Forgiveness is good for the soul and all that…..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mazthehobo said:

Problem with John Campbell for me is that he wound me up so much during the lockdown and time he spent promoting the vaccine…

That being said I do believe a lot of people were duped. I’m sure a lot of people genuinely believed they were doing the ‘right’ thing.

So whilst I appreciate all of the criticism of the vaccine now, I’m still skeptical of the intentions of people who have changed their views so drastically. 

I guess the anger I felt is hard to shift. 
Maybe I’ll give him a second chance. Forgiveness is good for the soul and all that…..

I like to treat messages as if they fell out of the sky (figure of speech) and care only about the messenger to the extent of approaching the message with a deeper degree of caution if messages from this source have been misleading in the past.

Then again judging a message and not the messenger is a good practice even with trusted sources. Trusted sources could deliver misleading information at times just as the misleader can deliver something good, even teach me something unexpected through some non-intentional blundering.

Weighing the 'message only' takes a lot of clutter out of the process of evaluating information for me. 

Evaluating information in accordance with a messenger's "rep" is an emotional filtration system that tends to cloud judgement.

The responsibility lies with us to know the difference between fallacy and fact and wade patiently through every new opportunity to learn something more.

I realize how annoying it is in the information age where every second counts that we would prefer to prioritize the highest quality information streams and not have some bozo agitator wasting our time. I reconciliate this by realizing how many gems I have found in dung heaps 😁

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Snip-it_1713600781808.jpg.57f8b1b67cf29f1c9584fdc7cae6e6d5.jpg

https://lockdownunder.substack.com/p/covid-world?publication_id=510484&utm_campaign=email-post-title&r=2iuez6&utm_medium=email

A snippit;

Snip-it_1713600723185.jpg.ca1752039e57b700fe12c9672296a994.jpg

Funny thing back then for those that used Brylcreem one dab was never enough unless you were still sporting yesterday's grease. Like the vax, a little dab never did ya until you were a human pincushion.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1713600781808.jpg.57f8b1b67cf29f1c9584fdc7cae6e6d5.jpg

https://lockdownunder.substack.com/p/covid-world?publication_id=510484&utm_campaign=email-post-title&r=2iuez6&utm_medium=email

A snippit;

Snip-it_1713600723185.jpg.ca1752039e57b700fe12c9672296a994.jpg

Funny thing back then for those that used Brylcreem one dab was never enough unless you were still sporting yesterday's grease. Like the vax, a little dab never did ya until you were a human pincushion.

Should we feel sorry for the f^ckers ? Naaaah !

All of these people U turning and apologising.

Makes me glad I read sites like this for the crazy alternative media conspiracy nut job views. 
It’s why I think David Icke is different. He had his theories which people mock but his premise that the elitist are up to no good is proven right time and time again.

There are others of course but they change their minds and views more than I change my pants.

Also the fact that Alex Jones, Russel Brand and Rogan are rarely banned and appear on the news every other day shows that the powers that be don’t like Icke at all. For that reason alone is enough to listen to what he has to say.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

All of these people U turning and apologising.

Not that Empress Ming has done that, but I couldn't help notice that they have gone a bit quiet on the vaccine front, for quite a while now. Hmm... 🙄

On 4/19/2024 at 4:28 PM, Katsika said:

Yes - sorry - my mind went off at a tangent - I've avoided all pharmaceuticals since the mid 1980's when I truly began to understand the healing power of the array of natural medicines.

I don't know how people completely blanked out "Emergency use of an experimental" drug - so-called Informed Consent was completely ignored, ditto Stage 3 SAFETY TRIALS not complete until January 2023.

Apparently, you can now buy a shot at £90 a pop at Boots. :classic_rolleyes:

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

OK, I'm game ! Is it one of those "Buy two, get the third free" offers ?

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

It’s why I think David Icke is different. He had his theories which people mock but his premise that the elitist are up to no good is proven right time and time again.

He has Mercury (Aries) opposition Saturn (Libra) both of which are square his Moon/Uranus conjunction in Cancer.  For me it is specifically the Moon/Uranus that is a major marker for being different.  The Moon/Uranus has a nice flowing aspect (trine) to Mars in Scorpio who in turn is having a constantly stimulating conversation with Mercury by virtue of the inconjunct.

(I don't know his time of birth but a latish degree Libra would seem to fit).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

I read that the other day - I also saw that newborns may now be given some other new "vaccine" for a respiratory "virus" - I find that heart breakingly evil, ditto pretty much everything else that's currently being played out🤢

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Katsika said:

He has Mercury (Aries) opposition Saturn (Libra) both of which are square his Moon/Uranus conjunction in Cancer.  For me it is specifically the Moon/Uranus that is a major marker for being different.  The Moon/Uranus has a nice flowing aspect (trine) to Mars in Scorpio who in turn is having a constantly stimulating conversation with Mercury by virtue of the inconjunct.

(I don't know his time of birth but a latish degree Libra would seem to fit).

Im a libra, and im in the middle of the month.