Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Still not heard anything from china related to vaccine injury. They either have a full lockdown on information or they gave their own population the magic booster juice. 

In China the vaccines are produced by state-run Sinopharm. To my knowledge they have not been sued like their counterparts elsewhere in the world so any hesitancy will likely not be based on Sinopharm's reputation. They could be hiding a high degree of hesitancy and refusal because information about the vax is not readily available through the airtight chinese mainstream news and this could be making those masses suspicious. That and recalling Chairman Mao's quote casually declaring that a few million dead is no big deal when you have over a billion people. In China the traditional family and societal culture of closeness ensures that any vax adverse reaction news will spread quickly informally. Could it be the chinese are being extra quiet because the majority refused the shots? If the news circulating in those informal networks of family and friends is that the shot could kill or maim, well there you wonder if any strongarm social credit manouver could override hesitancy considering the choice.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Summed up nicely by Dr. John Campbell ...

 

 

 

 

Having enthusiatic spectators is invigorating but the sad truth is that the persons on the other side of the glass, elected to look into these matters are conspicuously absent. Impotent and bought tools in the employ of the world health tyranny.

 

Had I been tasked with writing his narration I might not have expressed with such certainty about the existance of viruses and I would have left out that bit about "not being anti-vax" it has a ring of appeasement to it.

 

One argument suitable in such a venue would be calling into question the integrity of pharma with all those billions they were ordered to pay in damages over the years. Listing them all would have choked even the coldest speaker of the house. The damning list of lawsuits brought to bear on those scounderels speaks for itself. Even the brave have a point beyond which they will not venture.

 

Imagine those politicians can be seen absent from a session looking into the mass murder of its own people and still go home feeling safe. My we live in interesting times.

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Still not heard anything from china related to vaccine injury. They either have a full lockdown on information or they gave their own population the magic booster juice. 

 

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In China the vaccines are produced by state-run Sinopharm. To my knowledge they have not been sued like their counterparts elsewhere in the world so any hesitancy will likely not be based on Sinopharm's reputation. They could be hiding a high degree of hesitancy and refusal because information about the vax is not readily available through the airtight chinese mainstream news and this could be making those masses suspicious. That and recalling Chairman Mao's quote casually declaring that a few million dead is no big deal when you have over a billion people. In China the traditional family and societal culture of closeness ensures that any vax adverse reaction news will spread quickly informally. Could it be the chinese are being extra quiet because the majority refused the shots? If the news circulating in those informal networks of family and friends is that the shot could kill or maim, well there you wonder if any strongarm social credit manouver could override hesitancy considering the choice.

 

 

 

They have no complaint against the government run company because of their social credit score system. 😆

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Summed up nicely by Dr. John Campbell ...

 

 

 

 

You do realise John had his vaxx, don't ya?

His patchy mixture of yellow and pink skin shows.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Having enthusiatic spectators is invigorating but the sad truth is that the persons on the other side of the glass, elected to look into these matters are conspicuously absent. Impotent and bought tools in the employ of the world health tyranny.

 

Had I been tasked with writing his narration I might not have expressed with such certainty about the existance of viruses and I would have left out that bit about "not being anti-vax" it has a ring of appeasement to it.

 

One argument suitable in such a venue would be calling into question the integrity of pharma with all those billions they were ordered to pay in damages over the years. Listing them all would have choked even the coldest speaker of the house. The damning list of lawsuits brought to bear on those scounderels speaks for itself. Even the brave have a point beyond which they will not venture.

 

Imagine those politicians can be seen absent from a session looking into the mass murder of its own people and still go home feeling safe. My we live in interesting times.

 

i think this guy is totally insincere look at his track record..BAH!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, soulalways said:

i think this guy is totally insincere look at his track record..BAH!

His only audience was a hardliner and wholely disinterested zombie sitting in the speaker's chair and the public eager to listen on the other side of the glass.

 

He designed his narrative to address the absent audience when all he had to do was look through the glass and tell the people that pharma are evil and can't be trusted have been sued for billions by injured parties over decades. Send them home with that.

 

Lets suppose what he did was controlled opposition how would that work? All the other parliamentarians think going up against the emerging world medical tyranny is suicide and abstain from attending.

 

Then again a man that discovers he's on death row (admits to multiple jabs) might come out like this with what he knows if not everything that's out there. Tough nut to crack trying to figure what he expects to accomplish with an empty toolbox.

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

 

They have no complaint against the government run company because of their social credit score system. 😆

 

I have had several mandarin tutors and met many others socially and I must admit not recalling ever having a "spirited" discussion about government shortcomings with any of them. It's like I'm inducing them into a coma if I try. They were not even in China.

 

Even those Cantonese from British Hong Kong living in North America had nothing critical to say about the U.K. if you were lucky enough to engage them at those levels. Could it be an inbred genetic "blend-in" cultural trait?

 

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Andrew Bridgen interview here 

https://x.com/HerdImmunity12/status/1780658703739261318

 

people have inalienable human rights on body autonomy which cannot be taken away

 

", worryingly. WHO are running two horses in same race and don't mind which one wins""

( Pandemic agreement and the amendments)

Also  Yesterday house of commons discussion on vaccines and excess deaths 

https://x.com/HeartsofOakUK/status/1780980225477681346

 

Also Alba MP

Neale Harvey   made some very important comments in the House yesterday afternoon on this 

 

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In China the vaccines are produced by state-run Sinopharm. To my knowledge they have not been sued like their counterparts elsewhere in the world so any hesitancy will likely not be based on Sinopharm's reputation. They could be hiding a high degree of hesitancy and refusal because information about the vax is not readily available through the airtight chinese mainstream news and this could be making those masses suspicious. That and recalling Chairman Mao's quote casually declaring that a few million dead is no big deal when you have over a billion people. In China the traditional family and societal culture of closeness ensures that any vax adverse reaction news will spread quickly informally. Could it be the chinese are being extra quiet because the majority refused the shots? If the news circulating in those informal networks of family and friends is that the shot could kill or maim, well there you wonder if any strongarm social credit manouver could override hesitancy considering the choice.

 

 

The sheep in Serbia had a buffet of experimental gene therapy to choose from, pfizer, az, moderna, and also Russian and Chinese shots.

 

Of all the people I know and have heard to have had any side effects, or that have died, none of them took the Russian or Chinese shot.

AZ was the worst as far as side effects are concerned, and pfizer was the worst, or best as they would say, at killing people.

 

Now, I'm not saying Chinese and Russian ones are "safe and effective", haha, but it's just what I have observed so far.

 

How about in your countries? I guess in USA and EU, there were no Chinese and Russian options.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Nip said:

'Win' is a sport or game term. I don't think this event is either

I agree. 

 

I can "feel for him" to the extent of "bloody hell" when we finally understand what a huge fuck up X,Y,Z decision was (I have personal experience having inadvertently married a narcissist/psychopath many decades ago) - I literally just got out with my life in 2010 (and am thriving) but this chap knows it is pretty much game over, that must be a toughie.

Edited by Katsika
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Katsika said:

I agree. 

 

I can "feel for him" to the extent of "bloody hell" when we finally understand what a huge fuck up X,Y,Z decision was (I have personal experience having inadvertently married a narcissist/psychopath many decades ago) - I literally just got out with my life in 2010 (and am thriving) but this chap knows it is pretty much game over, that must be a toughie.

 

As a youngster, he was probably not advised by his parents: "Never 'experiment' with drugs". Every responsible parent should do so, IMHO.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This whole thing is truly beyond any imaginings that assumption may have offered in terms of a colossal phuck up, although that will be played out with the unborn and the suffering that they will have to endure, as @Nip has correctly stated, there are no 'Winners', and to suggest that this was any contest at all just reveals the Orwellian mind set is at play,

Quote:


“There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”
― George Orwell, 1984


I would argue strongly that the 'Boot' that Orwell referred to is the 'DNA molestation weapon' released upon the unsuspecting public and forced into their bodies through and by, force, the threat of force, unrelenting intimidation through the MSM network and FEAR, unrelenting FEAR, whilst under unrelenting DURESS of a fictitious non existent 'Virus', all carefully planned for along time and executed four years ago.

We maybe on the right side of History, but at least for myself there is no 'Joy' to be had in any of this 'Outrage!!!'

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, 1velocity7 said:

 

 

Yes, it;s beginning to come out but not fast enough to catch the culprits; those who stood up with Boris, Wankock and the graph- obsessed c*nt to give us speeches about how we must conform. Internationally, I would, of course, include the likes of Gates, the Ethiopian WHO terrorist and others like them

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, 1velocity7 said:

 

It’s out there now, for the norms to understand, this is great news, but one admission that the vax contained SV40 plasmid DNA isn’t enough, a more thorough breakdown of what mRNA gene therapy actually entails, and what it’s used for, is needed. 
Explained in a way that Fred down the pub will understand. 
 

At least now, two and two can be put together so a conclusion can be reached regarding the recent cancer explosion and sv40 cancer causing dna in the vax. 
 

Cue a slew of vaccinated laymen ‘getting it’ and taking the government to court for vax coercion/poisoning. 
 

If this was to happen, all that would have been achieved is that a few million people were poisoned and died (as per UN depop mandates), a few millionaires became billionaires, pharma/military companies got their research to happen, and the gov gets to print a load more money for these compensation schemes, most of which would end up in the govs pocket again. 
 

It’s a win win. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Katsika said:

I'm not sure if you are being ironic ?

 

 

 

Not really. IMHO, if a drug is described as experimental even by its own manufacturer, I would, like most responsible and knowledgeable people, suggest keeping well away from it.

 

Just sayin'

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

I have had several mandarin tutors and met many others socially and I must admit not recalling ever having a "spirited" discussion about government shortcomings with any of them. It's like I'm inducing them into a coma if I try. They were not even in China.

 

Even those Cantonese from British Hong Kong living in North America had nothing critical to say about the U.K. if you were lucky enough to engage them at those levels. Could it be an inbred genetic "blend-in" cultural trait?

 

So by your logic, the members who are commenting in this forum must be mostly non-British then because there are enough complaints! 🤔

 

Agree about Chinese persons even in the UK, they don't want to engage in conversation regarding the government. They quickly change subject.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...