Not quite ...

AfricA

AmericA

AsiA

AustraliA

AntarcticA

... EuropE

🤔

I did say why do all continents start and end with the same letter, you proved my case

Edited by jack121
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, I hope it's heart disease caused by vaxxed minions shedding

See...All that sucking satans cock, paedophilia and adrenochrome did him no good at all - he's a loser

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

I did say why do all continents start and end with the same letter, you proved my case

Ah, but there's two ways of reading that statement. This is why text messages are often misunderstood and lead to arguments.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Somewhat late to the party, I'd suggest. Just as we and DI have been saying all along: It was all about control and $$$$$$$$$$; a fucking lot of it too.

It  !was all a load of utter bollox.

Lesson learned ? We shall see. I'm personally not very hopeful.

Never mind

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Nip said:

Somewhat late to the party, I'd suggest. Just as we and DI have been saying all along: It was all about control and $$$$$$$$$$; a fucking lot of it too.

It  !was all a load of utter bollox.

Lesson learned ? We shall see. I'm personally not very hopeful.

Never mind

Yep, easy to say all that when you are no longer in a position to have to put your money where your mouth is. In saying that, the fact he even went on their show was a good sign as they are well known for coming out against the mandates. To be fair to Abbott too, he seems to not be as 'compromised' as other Politicians but who knows. The whole interview that this quote was taken from is below for anyone interested;

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=650721643851640

But I have to be honest, he seemed to fall back in to typical Politician speak at times, or maybe he was just being diplomatic. He apparently had 3 jabs himself so unless it was saline he won't be around long anyway. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yep, easy to say all that when you are no longer in a position to have to put your money where your mouth is. In saying that, the fact he even went on their show was a good sign as they are well known for coming out against the mandates. To be fair to Abbott too, he seems to not be as 'compromised' as other Politicians but who knows. The whole interview that this quote was taken from is below for anyone interested;

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=650721643851640

But I have to be honest, he seemed to fall back in to typical Politician speak at times, or maybe he was just being diplomatic. He apparently had 3 jabs himself so unless it was saline he won't be around long anyway. 

Has their ever been an honest politician ?

Whatever happened to the European Convid Passport bollox. Was that just another money-making scam enterprise benefitting that German bitch Von De Lying or do travellers still have to produce it ?

1 hour ago, Nip said:

Whatever happened to the European Convid Passport bollox. Was that just another money-making scam enterprise benefitting that German bitch Von De Lying or do travellers still have to produce it ?

Ursula updated her roadmap in late 2022 to indicate that the proposal for a European vaccine passport should be considered delivered. The original version of the roadmap  was published in 2018, and the reports they published that year identified widespread vaccine hesitancy that would have to be countered (one way or another).

image.jpeg.dcecfdcedc60d0c5e21e406b07c325db.jpeg

https://health.ec.europa.eu/document/download/0f3d8ec0-82f3-41c9-b76b-aa7478f796d3_sv?filename=2019-2022_roadmap_en.pdf

Edited by bryan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, bryan said:

2022 was the target year. This version of the roadmap is from 2019.

image.jpeg.4815c368c194cd55e8d138ab310ec2b9.jpeg

Looks and sounds to me like a complete and utter failure. I mean, is someone actually paid to create such nonsensical charts ?

Edited by Nip

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Looks and sounds to me like a complete and utter failure. I mean, is someone actually paid to create such nonsensical charts ?

I think the pandemic spoiled their plans. It came just as they were wondering how to counter vaccine hesitancy.

• Like 1

USDA and China CCP lab are creating deadly BIRD FLU viruses as part of $1m collaboration - and YOU are paying for it

24 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

"Because you have signed the vaccination certificate it is now your responsibility." 

Let's wait and see how far this doesn't go ?

Edited by Nip
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

"Because you have signed the vaccination certificate it is now your responsibility." 

You should say the same thing in your country...wherever you are.

Be it MHRA......or CDC.... mind you MHRA I think they washed their hands already by saying the distributed vaxx wasn't the one which they have authorised. 🫤

• Haha 1