Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

Why is the sky triggering metal detectors ? What are they dropping on us ? And how sick is it going to make you ?

Screenshot2024-04-13at08-18-59(16)Home_X.png.4dc6f57ce6f5382a51f256c7763ce91b.png

Anybody has a metal detector? 🤨

It was heavy with criss cross of chemtrails today.

I used to wonder what kind of man or woman would fly over populated areas and spray toxins on those below. I reasoned that they were probably told they were spraying to control climate and save the world. These obedient tools never question the narrative supporting their orders as long as it appears they are doing good. One way or the other I was left wondering why they (the chemtrail pilots) were never seen or invited to tv or the press as the heroes of the climate war. I wondered why they themselves would not wonder why they are never seen or heard in mainstream media. Then it dawned on me. Big airliners, the type often seen spreading trails have the ability to take off, fly to destination, and land by remote control. The existance of this technology was often discussed back in the days of 911 when people were saying unmanned, remote control drones had impacted the towers and a Lone Gunman episode a few months before 911 had this remote control of airliners idea in the plot. The spraying can also be remotely controlled as the unmanned modified airliners criss-crosses the sky. This way the culprits avoid having to trust humans and put all their faith in the technology they are hiding behind while they inflict illness and death on us. If the plane is down'ed then no loss of lives or loose ends.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Folks should stop calling these jabs experimental. The 'official' trial phase can't have been the experimental phase, which must have been conducted beforehand. No way did they just suddenly turn up with this crap, in the hope that it did what it did. They already knew what to expect from the 'official' trials. They were well prepared to cover up as much bad news as they possibly could. I have often wondered who they were first tested on, when and how, even if not on a large scale. Right, I am off to get my 'Spring 2024 Booster'.  

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, numnuts said:

Folks should stop calling these jabs experimental. The 'official' trial phase can't have been the experimental phase, which must have been conducted beforehand. No way did they just suddenly turn up with this crap, in the hope that it did what it did. They already knew what to expect from the 'official' trials. They were well prepared to cover up as much bad news as they possibly could. I have often wondered who they were first tested on, when and how, even if not on a large scale. Right I am off to get my 'Spring 2024 Booster'.  

Most likely africa or another "3rd world" country. Many vax are tested in India too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

Folks should stop calling these jabs experimental. The 'official' trial phase can't have been the experimental phase, which must have been conducted beforehand. No way did they just suddenly turn up with this crap, in the hope that it did what it did. They already knew what to expect from the 'official' trials. They were well prepared to cover up as much bad news as they possibly could. I have often wondered who they were first tested on, when and how, even if not on a large scale. Right, I am off to get my 'Spring 2024 Booster'.  

To my knowledge the medical community has never certified conclusively that their medications are safe and effective and they compile data systematically to monitor outcomes. Meaning, technically, that they are in a perpetual experimentation mode. They never claim to cure anyone in fact the word cure is tabou. They prefer declaring remission to admitting they ever successfully eradicated any given affliction. Their failed theory of evolving resistant pathogens gives everything they do an experimental aspect as they must constantly re-invent themselves to stay ahead of the game.

4 hours ago, numnuts said:

Patent documents prove that the vaccine was perfected and filed with the patent office in 2009, 10 years before the pandemic happened - So when did they actually start work on it ?

The satan juice is not experimental, they knew it  can cause cancer, attacks every organ on the body and contains aids

VaccineManufacturingDate.png.0305506a8375e8763369586512427ffd.png

• Like 1

More bla, bla.

UK ONS Denies Request From 7 MPs & are Still Claiming The Jabs are ‘Safe’ so “No Need for Analysis That Might Show Otherwise.”

https://expose-news.com/2024/04/14/uk-ons-denies-request-from-7-mps-are-still-claiming-the-jabs-are-safe-so-no-need-for-analysis-that-might-show-otherwise/

March 2nd 2024 Steve Kirsch predicted “If the ONS refuses the request, then the MPs will be able to shift the blame for this crisis squarely on the ONS. And all MPs will then pile on later I predict since nobody wants not to have a chair when the music stops.”

Alternatively:

If the ONS complies with the request, then we will have the evidence needed to go after other agencies. It will end the debate as to whether the shots were safe, and begin the debate on who is to blame and how to hold them accountable.

• Like 2

Latest from Steve Kirsch... doing what no other MSM journalist dare or is allowed to do - ask some very uncomfortable questions  to the people in power... 

Is there an honest member of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors?

I'm about to find out. Here's the letter I just sent.

I am a journalist specializing in vaccines. I have written over 1,400 articles on COVID vaccines and have over 1M followers worldwide.

I live in Santa Clara County in Joe Simitian's district.

I am writing because it appears that there is corruption in the Dept of Public Health (they are not acting to protect the public) and I'm hoping that there is at least one honest member of the SCC Board of Supervisors who will investigate.

I am in receipt of a FOIA response from the SCC DPH that clearly shows that the COVID vaccines made people more likely to get COVID. This is the OPPOSITE of what the public was told.

The SCC DPH has a right to free speech, but not a right to misinform the public.

The DPH has known this since Jan 2022; the data clearly showed this at that time.

When I asked their media relations to explain why they didn't alert the public about this, they refused to respond. I even went to their headquarters building and the receptionist was unable to locate anyone in media relations to speak to me. I left my contact information and nobody got back to me. This is not how an honest department responds to an investigative journalist.

Why is the SCC DPH silent? I asked a simple question: "How do you explain these results?"

Ignoring my question on such a matter of public importance is UNACCEPTABLE.

I also spoke directly with Julieta Saluzzo, the epidemiologist who prepared the FOIA data. She told me she was not familiar with the data she prepared and that she would have someone get back to me. Nobody ever got back to me.

Since the SCC DPH doesn't want to explain their own data, I asked for help from my supervisor, Joe Simitian, to get an answer. He ignored me. He didn't even have the courtesy to return my calls. After a decades long friendship, I expected more from Joe than to be ghosted by him.

My question is simple: Is there an honest member of the Board of Supervisors who will look into this matter and get back to me with an explanation of the SCC DPH data?

Thank you.

I can be reached at xxxxx xxxxxxx.

Steve Kirsch

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/is-there-an-honest-member-of-the

Edited by HAARPING_On
Additional links
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Did you hear our beloved leader klaus schwab has been rushed to hospital. wonder what it could be, cancer ?

GLJDbSlXoAAtkqr.jpg.9aa8f345871a08850bba1b35c7f8b9ad.jpg

Hope he makes a swift recovery ( Not )

Well, allegedly.

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Not quite ...

AfricA

AmericA

AsiA

AustraliA

AntarcticA

... EuropE

🤔

It didn't say what you thought it did - Europe starts and ends with an E :)  (I thought the same as you at first)

Edited by Katsika