Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

21 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This is true and I’m in agreement- offer them nothing. 

It is said that low energy beings are instantly attracted to higher energy beings, the law of entropy, low is like a magnet and feeds off of high.

It’s almost like certain people EXPECT you to give them your energy while out and about/interactions etc.

Block this feed off and give them nothing.

Certain exceptions arise if you meet a fellow person who is genuinely on your level, if that happens amazing stuff can be achieved and things move forward with speed and purpose, but those interactions sadly are rare as hens teeth….. 

Indeed. I think this is partly what I am experiencing when out and about. I no longer give any energy to the BS stuff that most in the Matrix do; I don't really get involved in the egoic behaviours that are so prevalent in the Matrix World where ego rules. I just go about my business expending the least amount of energy and obviously this must stand out and irk people as there is a freedom to it that many who are so desperately tethered to the system can only dream about. Obviously it is only one aspect, there are likely many running simultaneously.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Indeed. I think this is partly what I am experiencing when out and about. I no longer give any energy to the BS stuff that most in the Matrix do; I don't really get involved in the egoic behaviours that are so prevalent in the Matrix World where ego rules. I just go about my business expending the least amount of energy and obviously this must stand out and irk people as there is a freedom to it that many who are so desperately tethered to the system can only dream about. Obviously it is only one aspect, there are likely many running simultaneously.  

Definitely.

Getting a hold over one’s ego (therefore everyone else’s) is a good thing to do. I find it’s a sign of maturity, and people who are ego driven seem childlike and petty, with no consideration for the bigger picture.

This society massages and cultivates the most disgusting egos amongst people, and if it isn’t in check it becomes vampiric, always sucking up any and all available energy from anyone around. 
Swerve them on the street

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Definitely.

Getting a hold over one’s ego (therefore everyone else’s) is a good thing to do. I find it’s a sign of maturity, and people who are ego driven seem childlike and petty, with no consideration for the bigger picture.

This society massages and cultivates the most disgusting egos amongst people, and if it isn’t in check it becomes vampiric, always sucking up any and all available energy from anyone around. 
Swerve them on the street

For sure! One of the best examples semi-recently was the interview David Icke did with Alex Jones and Elon Musk......sorry I mean 'Adrian' 🤣. One is all about the bigger picture and living from a Soul level, and the other two are all about self, ego and personality/persona. Alex desperately trying to get David to apologise and David saying 'look stop trying to make this personal. Can we just stick to what is going on'. I have butchered the quote a bit no doubt, but it is a good example of the different paths and different intentions/areas of focus. 

• Like 2

A Message from Japan to the World – by Professor Masayasu Inoue.

https://expose-news.com/2024/04/11/a-message-from-japan-to-the-world-by-professor-masayasu-inoue/

"Unfortunately, seven shots have been done so far. This is the most and worst in the world. And the result was the induction of the terrible drug induced injury that has never seen in human history. I believe that the fraudulent use of experimental gene therapy to healthy people, particularly to healthy children, is an extreme violation of human rights. However, Keizo Takemi, Japanese Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, has been insisting that there is no serious concern about the injury caused by genetic vaccines. And without learning from the current situation of injured patients, they plan to construct a new vaccine production system in preparation for the next pandemic. This is an unbelievable, crazy situation.

The Japanese government is first in the world to approve a new type of vaccine called self replication replicon vaccine, and plans to start to supply it in this fall and winter. The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry is providing a huge amount of subsidies for this project. And factories to produce new vaccines are being built one after another in Japan. I visited these factories directly."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

A Message from Japan to the World – by Professor Masayasu Inoue.

https://expose-news.com/2024/04/11/a-message-from-japan-to-the-world-by-professor-masayasu-inoue/

"Unfortunately, seven shots have been done so far. This is the most and worst in the world. And the result was the induction of the terrible drug induced injury that has never seen in human history. I believe that the fraudulent use of experimental gene therapy to healthy people, particularly to healthy children, is an extreme violation of human rights. However, Keizo Takemi, Japanese Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, has been insisting that there is no serious concern about the injury caused by genetic vaccines. And without learning from the current situation of injured patients, they plan to construct a new vaccine production system in preparation for the next pandemic. This is an unbelievable, crazy situation.

The Japanese government is first in the world to approve a new type of vaccine called self replication replicon vaccine, and plans to start to supply it in this fall and winter. The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry is providing a huge amount of subsidies for this project. And factories to produce new vaccines are being built one after another in Japan. I visited these factories directly."

And yet, they double-down ! Madness !

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nip said:

And yet, they double-down ! Madness !

Remember the vast, vast majority of people will support this regardless of any push back or info exposed. They are not doubling down just progressing in a logical manner approved by the masses imo.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Remember the vast, vast majority of people will support this regardless of any push back or info exposed. They are not doubling down just progressing in a logical manner approved by the masses imo.

Exactly, all this happens by consent. Although I have compassion for those locked into the 'Matrix level thinking' (most of my family and friends fit this category), this only happens through consent, it is the only way it can happen. I am beyond feeling sorry for these people though; anything that comes their way is simply karma unfortunately. Some may think this harsh, but I disagree, it is just a higher level way of looking at this. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Exactly, all this happens by consent. Although I have compassion for those locked into the 'Matrix level thinking' (most of my family and friends fit this category), this only happens through consent, it is the only way it can happen. I am beyond feeling sorry for these people though; anything that comes their way is simply karma unfortunately. Some may think this harsh, but I disagree, it is just a higher level way of looking at this. 

I should add; we have been told for years that 'this is an information war', and that is partly true. However, this is only the beginning of it. You can give people information, but you cannot give people courage and it is courage and bravery that is needed to take that information and allow it in to challenge your belief systems. Too many people lack the courage to go against their 'social circle', to have the courage to start to see the World as it really is, and the courage to become an adult rather than an adolescent looking to others to save them. 

We can all probably name 50 people we tried to wake up with information, but it fell on deaf ears, not because the information was wrong, but because the person was not ready to hear it, or in simpler terms they lacked the courage to face reality. Look at COVID and how many supposed academics and 'smart' people were fooled. This is NOT an information war, it is fear that is the issue. People consent because they have no courage to do anything else. I have said this before, but it is an epidemic of cowardice that we are living through. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I should add; we have been told for years that 'this is an information war', and that is partly true. However, this is only the beginning of it. You can give people information, but you cannot give people courage and it is courage and bravery that is needed to take that information and allow it in to challenge your belief systems.

Indeed. We are not saying jump off a cliff but with information you can put it under consideration. When I had two choices that I would be damned if I didn't do anything and the second option meant that I could also be damned...possibly... I had nothing to lose and the rest is history. 😁

Too many people lack the courage to go against their 'social circle', to have the courage to start to see the World as it really is, and the courage to become an adult rather than an adolescent looking to others to save them. 

Oh well. They need more beating. Perhaps satan is munching on their soul as we speak. 😆

We can all probably name 50 people we tried to wake up with information, but it fell on deaf ears, not because the information was wrong, but because the person was not ready to hear it, or in simpler terms they lacked the courage to face reality. Look at COVID and how many supposed academics and 'smart' people were fooled. This is NOT an information war, it is fear that is the issue. People consent because they have no courage to do anything else. I have said this before, but it is an epidemic of cowardice that we are living through. 

I would say that the elites had an easy ride so far. All they had to do was to shout 'jump' and nobody questioned and did.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Which one of these satan juice sponsors would you trust with your rights, freedoms and to implement true democracy

Screenshot2024-04-13at08-31-42(16)Home_X.png.ae7780d1f9ce54432236dc55a359479c.png

You will get to decide soon

None. Liars all

25 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Politicians and governments claim they did not threaten or force military staff, nhs staff, or anyone else to take the satan juice, is that true ?

Screenshot2024-04-13at08-35-28(16)Home_X.png.07504948f4ed65c000e955cd363203f3.png

They lied ! Nothing unusual.

35 minutes ago, jack121 said:

So many chemtrails in the sky, i don't know  where to look. Brought to you by your unelected dictator sellout sunak

I can see the cliffs above Portreath from where I live. Yexterday in the sky above me, first real nice day this year with visible blue sky, I counted 19 trails. At the same time.

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

These media types look like they are having a heart attack of rage

This is why everyone should boycott the TV. Dump it ! Smash it ! Whatever. This appliance fucks everyone up. Celebrity shag island on ice in the big brother jungle special can go get f^^ked !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2