Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

So using mRNA to vaccinate against mNRA diseases?

🤔

 

Yep, ...... all going according to thier plan$$$$$$$$$

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is something really wrong. Zombies are everywhere.

There was a queue for self checkouts and I looked and there were at least two terminals unused so I moaned and why are you all queuing?!, there are two terminals free and I tried to jump queue. Only then one said don't jump the queue. What is happening to these people? Just mindlessly queuing and they lost an ability to discern for themselves..... Everywhere I look, people are dead. They are doing the job and say sorry and all that but really don't mean it. Nobody cares anymore.

I think important lesson here is....don't let them drag you down EVEN if you were 1 vs 99, work out for yourself. Don't follow the sheep, they will leave you to a cliff and convince you to join them in 'heaven'.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, DaleP said:

There is something really wrong. Zombies are everywhere.

There was a queue for self checkouts and I looked and there were at least two terminals unused so I moaned and why are you all queuing?!, there are two terminals free and I tried to jump queue. Only then one said don't jump the queue. What is happening to these people? Just mindlessly queuing and they lost an ability to discern for themselves..... Everywhere I look, people are dead. They are doing the job and say sorry and all that but really don't mean it. Nobody cares anymore.

I think important lesson here is....don't let them drag you down EVEN if you were 1 vs 99, work out for yourself. Don't follow the sheep, they will leave you to a cliff and convince you to join them in 'heaven'.

 

 

Self Checkout : r/funny

  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, DaleP said:

There is something really wrong. Zombies are everywhere.

There was a queue for self checkouts and I looked and there were at least two terminals unused so I moaned and why are you all queuing?!, there are two terminals free and I tried to jump queue. Only then one said don't jump the queue. What is happening to these people? Just mindlessly queuing and they lost an ability to discern for themselves..... Everywhere I look, people are dead. They are doing the job and say sorry and all that but really don't mean it. Nobody cares anymore.

I think important lesson here is....don't let them drag you down EVEN if you were 1 vs 99, work out for yourself. Don't follow the sheep, they will leave you to a cliff and convince you to join them in 'heaven'.

 

 

Were they all wearing masks and standing 6 feet away from one another ? That might explain it.

 

On the other hand, said terminals could be out of order or card only ?

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68762171

 

'Long Covid blood clues could prompt future trials.'

 

'And those with long Covid showed evidence of a continuing and active pattern of inflammatory proteins in their blood. The researchers said the presence of these chemicals in the blood, which are usually a sign of the body fighting off infection, was unusual when the initial infection occurred so long before.' (Especially so, if many of these allegedly 'infected' individuals never felt ill to begin with and only determined that they ever had 'Covid' on the basis of a Jackanory test. Long 'Covid' is clearly a pandemic of the vaccinated.)

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nip said:

 

Were they all wearing masks and standing 6 feet away from one another ? That might explain it.

 

On the other hand, said terminals could be out of order or card only ?

yeah she said it could be out of order.

Well she was standing there and didn't check it, I did. duh

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2024 at 5:35 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

Just catching up with some comments I wanted to make. Too right, she should sue and one story to follow closely.

 

 

 

On 2/27/2024 at 8:28 PM, rebornsteve said:

Rats, ship etc..

 

IMG_4585.jpeg

IMG_4583.jpeg

IMG_4584.jpeg

 

The ship jumpers will probably try to get a one way dinghy ticket to France, whenever the people smugglers next drop off a load of illegal immigrants under Brighton pier. Then, on to Israel, probably. All roads, sea lanes too, lead to Brighton.

 

 

 

On 2/28/2024 at 11:22 AM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

South Korea’s fertility rate sinks to record low despite $270bn in incentives

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/south-korea-fertility-rate-2023-fall-record-low-incentives

 

Births in Japan hit record low as government warns crisis at ‘critical state’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/birth-rate-japan-record-low-2023-data-details

 

 

 

Yes, there was a glut of these stories, relating to some European countries too, in the mass media a month or so ago.

 

 

 

On 2/28/2024 at 1:50 PM, SimonTV said:

the true reason for the vaccines is the genetic sterilisation, which will take generations to show up. that is why they had to get the children, because otherwise what was the point, the whole thing would be undone by the current children's generation. 

 

Not the only motive behind the vaccine obviously, but yes, it does explain why they went after the kids so hard.

 

 

 

On 3/7/2024 at 11:20 AM, webtrekker said:

UKHSA Provides Mortality Data to Big Pharma but not to the General Public

Dame Jenny Harries at the Health Select Committee

NE - nakedemperor.substack.com

6 Mar 2024
 

Jenny Harries became a Dame in the 2022 New Year Honours for services to health. This was partly due to her role as Deputy Chief Medical Officer for England during the pandemic. She went on to become the chief executive of the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) in 2021. This combined Public Health England and England’s NHS Test and Trace. On Monday, Harries appeared before the Health and Social Care Committee where she was asked about the data around excess deaths. She confirmed that whilst the Agency doesn’t routinely share record level mortality data sets that include vaccination dates, doses and/or co-morbidities, they have released anonymised, aggregate data to vaccine manufacturers. Apparently, this is for their own vaccines, to support obligations to report as part of the safety surveillance.

 

However, Harries goes on to infer that Parliament and the public may not be able to have access to the same data provided to the vaccine manufacturers, for commercial sensitivity reasons. It’s good to know that data paid for by the taxpayer cannot be shared with the taxpayer. Data about and concerning tax payers cannot be viewed by tax payers, even though it is anonymised. But it has already been given to Big Pharma. More confirmation as to who these organisations really work for. Hint - not you.

 

If the old 'national security' line won't fit the bill, then it will always be some other bullshit excuse.

 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DaleP said:

There is something really wrong. Zombies are everywhere.

There was a queue for self checkouts and I looked and there were at least two terminals unused so I moaned and why are you all queuing?!, there are two terminals free and I tried to jump queue. Only then one said don't jump the queue. What is happening to these people? Just mindlessly queuing and they lost an ability to discern for themselves..... Everywhere I look, people are dead. They are doing the job and say sorry and all that but really don't mean it. Nobody cares anymore.

I think important lesson here is....don't let them drag you down EVEN if you were 1 vs 99, work out for yourself. Don't follow the sheep, they will leave you to a cliff and convince you to join them in 'heaven'.

 

There is a noticeable change in the air for sure. Over the last few days, I have been on the verge of saying to two customer service type workers 'have you thought about a job that doesn't involve serving people because you are so miserable I don't think it is for you'. I honestly do think that there has been a 'separating' happening; it is as if they can 'see' that I am not 'one of them'. I suppose it could be what Mattias Desmut may call 'free floating anxiety or demoralisation' but it feels more than that. I admit that I cannot stand 'entering the matrix' any longer so I stand out as a very 'unhappy prisoner' whilst they all seem to be loving their slavery. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

There is a noticeable change in the air for sure. Over the last few days, I have been on the verge of saying to two customer service type workers 'have you thought about a job that doesn't involve serving people because you are so miserable I don't think it is for you'. I honestly do think that there has been a 'separating' happening; it is as if they can 'see' that I am not 'one of them'. I suppose it could be what Mattias Desmut may call 'free floating anxiety or demoralisation' but it feels more than that. I admit that I cannot stand 'entering the matrix' any longer so I stand out as a very 'unhappy prisoner' whilst they all seem to be loving their slavery. 

I feel ya….

There is a sub level of existence that seems to revolve around these mobile devices, large companies, modern medical/pharma/nhs, sin and vice, and the states surveillance apparatus, with vaccination being a common factor.

 


It wraps people in an invisible blanket, similar to the feeling of having parents who really love you, or having all the worldly possessions you could ever want. 
It’s artificial. 
They swim in it everyday. 
People like us don’t even want to get in the water- for good reason.

 

I drive around- all I see are faces that hate what I am, real malice.

I used to open up my heart to whoever I met in daily life. Not anymore. Far far too dangerous 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I feel ya….

There is a sub level of existence that seems to revolve around these mobile devices, large companies, modern medical/pharma/nhs, sin and vice, and the states surveillance apparatus, with vaccination being a common factor.

 


It wraps people in an invisible blanket, similar to the feeling of having parents who really love you, or having all the worldly possessions you could ever want. 
It’s artificial. 
They swim in it everyday. 
People like us don’t even want to get in the water- for good reason.

 

I drive around- all I see are faces that hate what I am, real malice.

I used to open up my heart to whoever I met in daily life. Not anymore. Far far too dangerous 

Yep agree mate. I should clarify my earlier comment, it is not that I am an 'unhappy prisoner', it is more that I am almost entirely detached from the Matrix. When I do have to step into it, I give it no energy, aside from being polite if I do have to deal with people. But there is no attachment to the Matrix, the system or the rules really and I think it is this dynamic that people are picking up on. They 'see' me as being free and they absolutely hate it. If others were not also experiencing it, or if I wasn't so aware (I have always been sensitive to energies and how people act/behave and their ulterior motives and shadows) I would think I am going crazy and imagining it all. 

 

Same here mate on your last paragraph. In fact today as I passed through a Suburb I was thinking about my experience with the 2nd customer service person and thinking on what we are discussing here, and as I observed others, I was struck by how attached they are to this system/Matrix; they are totally immersed in it and love their slavery because it takes care of them on some level. It appeals to their weakness, in that they are basically adolescents who don't want responsibility and don't actually want to take care of themselves, in fact they can't, which is why they love the system. It is a pay-off that so many are willing to make. Now, I am nice to those who show some humanity and I will give warmth where it is merited, the rest I just give nothing to. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yep agree mate. I should clarify my earlier comment, it is not that I am an 'unhappy prisoner', it is more that I am almost entirely detached from the Matrix. When I do have to step into it, I give it no energy, aside from being polite if I do have to deal with people. But there is no attachment to the Matrix, the system or the rules really and I think it is this dynamic that people are picking up on. They 'see' me as being free and they absolutely hate it. If others were not also experiencing it, or if I wasn't so aware (I have always been sensitive to energies and how people act/behave and their ulterior motives and shadows) I would think I am going crazy and imagining it all. 

 

Same here mate on your last paragraph. In fact today as I passed through a Suburb I was thinking about my experience with the 2nd customer service person and thinking on what we are discussing here, and as I observed others, I was struck by how attached they are to this system/Matrix; they are totally immersed in it and love their slavery because it takes care of them on some level. It appeals to their weakness, in that they are basically adolescents who don't want responsibility and don't actually want to take care of themselves, in fact they can't, which is why they love the system. It is a pay-off that so many are willing to make. Now, I am nice to those who show some humanity and I will give warmth where it is merited, the rest I just give nothing to. 

 

Well, here in the country formerly known as Britain, the powerful people have none too subtly engineered a return to 18th Century politics. The rest of the puzzle just all falls into place - and 'Johnny Peasant' can do what he's told to do. Most are so thick now that what should be a scandal of epic proportions is now being ignored by those who, in their millions, would rather watch 'Celebrity Shag Island On Ice In The Jungle Special' - or, a failsafe, the 'footie'. Go and get another tattoo, it'll be fine .....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nip said:

 

Well, here in the country formerly known as Britain, the powerful people have none too subtly engineered a return to 18th Century politics. The rest of the puzzle just all falls into place - and 'Johnny Peasant' can do what he's told to do. Most are so thick now that what should be a scandal of epic proportions is now being ignored by those who, in their millions, would rather watch 'Celebrity Shag Island On Ice In The Jungle Special' - or, a failsafe, the 'footie'. Go and get another tattoo, it'll be fine .....

Thick and weak sadly. Yes, I agree that in general, people have been dumbed down so much and are basically stupid. But it is the weakness that is palpable to me at least and that stands out the most. The internet has a lot to answer for I think. These days, people get outraged online about some manufactured story and then diffuse the energy that could go in to actual change and actual revolt towards the system. Instead what we have are people getting outraged about something somebody else said or didn't say, and thus all that energy built up unconsciously about the ills of the system are discharged and back to Love Island as you say. 

 

We are living through a pandemic of weakness and lack of moral fibre. When out in the 'Matrix' it is like trying to connect with apes or orangutans; a totally different species. No wonder my interactions with others 'out there' is getting more and more fleeting and rare. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Thick and weak sadly. Yes, I agree that in general, people have been dumbed down so much and are basically stupid. But it is the weakness that is palpable to me at least and that stands out the most. The internet has a lot to answer for I think. These days, people get outraged online about some manufactured story and then diffuse the energy that could go in to actual change and actual revolt towards the system. Instead what we have are people getting outraged about something somebody else said or didn't say, and thus all that energy built up unconsciously about the ills of the system are discharged and back to Love Island as you say. 

 

We are living through a pandemic of weakness and lack of moral fibre. When out in the 'Matrix' it is like trying to connect with apes or orangutans; a totally different species. No wonder my interactions with others 'out there' is getting more and more fleeting and rare. 

 

Heaven forbid if we ever get embroiled in a war. All the enemy would have to do is lauch killer jokes at us.

 

 

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nip said:

 

Well, here in the country formerly known as Britain, the powerful people have none too subtly engineered a return to 18th Century politics. The rest of the puzzle just all falls into place - and 'Johnny Peasant' can do what he's told to do. Most are so thick now that what should be a scandal of epic proportions is now being ignored by those who, in their millions, would rather watch 'Celebrity Shag Island On Ice In The Jungle Special' - or, a failsafe, the 'footie'. Go and get another tattoo, it'll be fine .....

 

6 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Thick and weak sadly. Yes, I agree that in general, people have been dumbed down so much and are basically stupid. But it is the weakness that is palpable to me at least and that stands out the most. The internet has a lot to answer for I think. These days, people get outraged online about some manufactured story and then diffuse the energy that could go in to actual change and actual revolt towards the system. Instead what we have are people getting outraged about something somebody else said or didn't say, and thus all that energy built up unconsciously about the ills of the system are discharged and back to Love Island as you say. 

 

We are living through a pandemic of weakness and lack of moral fibre. When out in the 'Matrix' it is like trying to connect with apes or orangutans; a totally different species. No wonder my interactions with others 'out there' is getting more and more fleeting and rare. 


And be careful, they need scapegoats and patsys to blame everything on.

 

One look at Reddit and it will tell you everything about who they like to choose to offload/discharge this energy onto - conspiracy theorists!

Or that bloke down the street  who keeps to himself and thought 911 was an inside job who also refused to get vaccinated! 

7 hours ago, Nip said:

Celebrity Shag Island On Ice In The Jungle Special'

This is by far the most hilarious line I’ve heard in a while, great work Nip😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Thick and weak sadly. Yes, I agree that in general, people have been dumbed down so much and are basically stupid. But it is the weakness that is palpable to me at least and that stands out the most. The internet has a lot to answer for I think. These days, people get outraged online about some manufactured story and then diffuse the energy that could go in to actual change and actual revolt towards the system. Instead what we have are people getting outraged about something somebody else said or didn't say, and thus all that energy built up unconsciously about the ills of the system are discharged and back to Love Island as you say. 

 

We are living through a pandemic of weakness and lack of moral fibre. When out in the 'Matrix' it is like trying to connect with apes or orangutans; a totally different species. No wonder my interactions with others 'out there' is getting more and more fleeting and rare. 

 

"The makers of Scrabble found that younger people, Gen Z people, don't quite like the competitive nature of Scrabble," he said. "They want a game where you can simply enjoy language, words, being together and having fun creating words."

 

JABBED ?

 

We can't be having 'winners' and  'losers', can we ? Safe spaces would be required.

 

Nuff said !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, DaleP said:

There is something really wrong. Zombies are everywhere.

There was a queue for self checkouts and I looked and there were at least two terminals unused so I moaned and why are you all queuing?!, there are two terminals free and I tried to jump queue. Only then one said don't jump the queue. What is happening to these people? Just mindlessly queuing and they lost an ability to discern for themselves..... Everywhere I look, people are dead. They are doing the job and say sorry and all that but really don't mean it. Nobody cares anymore.

I think important lesson here is....don't let them drag you down EVEN if you were 1 vs 99, work out for yourself. Don't follow the sheep, they will leave you to a cliff and convince you to join them in 'heaven'.

 

 

Maybe deep down they all resent each other because of the monumental c**ts they where during Covid. Plus, they all handed over their balls and are ashamed, hence the face hiding masks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, DaleP said:

There is something really wrong. Zombies are everywhere.

There was a queue for self checkouts and I looked and there were at least two terminals unused so I moaned and why are you all queuing?!, there are two terminals free and I tried to jump queue. Only then one said don't jump the queue. What is happening to these people? Just mindlessly queuing and they lost an ability to discern for themselves..... Everywhere I look, people are dead. They are doing the job and say sorry and all that but really don't mean it. Nobody cares anymore.

I think important lesson here is....don't let them drag you down EVEN if you were 1 vs 99, work out for yourself. Don't follow the sheep, they will leave you to a cliff and convince you to join them in 'heaven'.

 

 

Funny you should mention that. This article just appeared on the TAP news site ...

 

So Many of the Fully Covid Vaxed Are No Longer the People You Once Knew and Loved

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, DaleP said:

There is something really wrong. Zombies are everywhere.

There was a queue for self checkouts and I looked and there were at least two terminals unused so I moaned and why are you all queuing?!, there are two terminals free and I tried to jump queue. Only then one said don't jump the queue. What is happening to these people? Just mindlessly queuing and they lost an ability to discern for themselves..... Everywhere I look, people are dead. They are doing the job and say sorry and all that but really don't mean it. Nobody cares anymore.

I think important lesson here is....don't let them drag you down EVEN if you were 1 vs 99, work out for yourself. Don't follow the sheep, they will leave you to a cliff and convince you to join them in 'heaven'.

 

the sheeple are all deadheads anyway m8, i have no patience with them.they deserve what they get ..most of them..ignore and carry on your daily life

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

There is a noticeable change in the air for sure. Over the last few days, I have been on the verge of saying to two customer service type workers 'have you thought about a job that doesn't involve serving people because you are so miserable I don't think it is for you'. I honestly do think that there has been a 'separating' happening; it is as if they can 'see' that I am not 'one of them'. I suppose it could be what Mattias Desmut may call 'free floating anxiety or demoralisation' but it feels more than that. I admit that I cannot stand 'entering the matrix' any longer so I stand out as a very 'unhappy prisoner' whilst they all seem to be loving their slavery. 

 

Thank you for your observation. I think the sentiment you've picked up is pretty much what i think and we are very far apart so this is on the global scale.

I think it's going to get worse as it is probably just the beginning. The reason why you feel untouched by whatever is because you probably work on yourself i.e. removing what is hindering you, be it a habit, weakness by a way of self reflection. This is your saviour. So called 'evil' cannot touch you if you go nothing. You cannot save these people. They had their jabs and the train left the station in separate direction. In any case, over the years what we've been educating ourselves is immense and there is no time for them left to accummulate vast amount of knowledge. I think our purpose is to concentrate on ourselves and that alone will affect the world but first this world is going down further before it can be rebuilt again. Before you go up, one must dive into hell. 😈 Such as the cycle of life. Keep going!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/6/2024 at 7:55 PM, webtrekker said:

67385f0c-c13d-4dff-84ec-55fde83e2513_1468x1434_jpg(1).png.91c608a11840324453ca94f320169a47.png

 

 

 

would make great WANTED posters...chase em, catch em, jail em,   Execute them for crimes against humanity after the damning evidence in their trials..One can only dream...?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

 

Funny you should mention that. This article just appeared on the TAP news site ...

 

So Many of the Fully Covid Vaxed Are No Longer the People You Once Knew and Loved

 

Thanks.

From the above article. I think this is it!

Quote

The protocol is robotically adhered to, and no questions are asked. Because there is no one inside their neural partitions, synapses, and neurons anymore left to ask these questions.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Seconal said:

 

Maybe deep down they all resent each other because of the monumental c**ts they where during Covid. Plus, they all handed over their balls and are ashamed, hence the face hiding masks.

 

OK, she wasn't wearing a face mask but had very agressive looking red rash on her face. 🥴 No doubt she is jabbed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IMG_7042.jpeg
 

In 1917, RUDOLF STEINER FORESEEN A VACCINE THAT WOULD “EXCUSS ALL TENDENCE TOWARDS SPIRITUALITY FROM THE SOULS OF PEOPLE.”

 

Rudolf Steiner was an Austrian philosopher, educator and spiritual person who published numerous books and treatises on the science of the spiritual throughout his life. He viewed the human body as a vessel of the spiritual that is open to occupation by other entities.

Edited by Frankieboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...