Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 3/23/2024 at 5:53 PM, Macnamara said:

so SEVEN ministers of parliament submit a letter to the police on the 5th march and british intelligence respond three weeks later by making an informal phone call to one of the letters signatories?

have they got something else on? is there something bigger than the deployment of a bioweapon against the british public that they have got going on in their diary that it takes them nearly three weeks to respond?

why have the police not called a sit-down with all of the signatories of that letter IMMEDIATELY? Have they got something more important in their diary to deal with then the biggest terrorist strike against the british people ever launched?

All salient points Mac, the fact that it took three weeks for them to find their arse's from their elbows says a lot, i can imagine those that were hoping for this to just go away must have had a very dark moment when that letter from Mr Bridgen arrived on whomever's desk with a thud, and a very sudden realisation of the pull of gravity can have when the legs find themselves a wee bit challenged and no longer supportive, the fact that the MI5 Officer identified as 'Alex' who made contact also says a lot knowing before hand that the call would find its way into the public domain before making contact by phone, and with Mark correctly making the stipulation that 'no-one is above the Law', that principle was agreed to without challenge nor hesitation, also speaks with volume, 👍

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DaleP said:

Out of the 15 bullet points, we have discussed most of it in the forum so there is no surprise but the most terrible point is No.6 that vaxx distributed was not the same one as the one MHRA approved. This means we don't know fuck all what was in it.

Considering that there never was a virus in the first place makes it all the more insidious, 👍

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Like 3

On 3/24/2024 at 2:46 PM, Nip said:

"Experimental" ? Good luck with that. They better tell each patient that the therapy is "safe and effective"

Wasn't MRNA originally developed for cancer, but was considered too dangerous to use unless already terminal.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Wasn't MRNA originally developed for cancer, but was considered too dangerous to use unless already terminal.

The so-called 'Ebola Virus' if I'm not mistake; not cancer. This current version (the one supposedly to deal with CONVID) is more likely to GIVE you cancer, I'd suggest

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nip said:

The Ebola Virus if I'm not mistake; not cancer

Certainly being mentioned before cv19 vaxx - https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1359644619304623 2019 (according to DOI link), https://www.mskcc.org/news/scientists-find-cancer-drivers-hiding-new-place 2018 https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-05-mrna-drug-therapy-body-cancer.html 2020 and "Scientists at BioNTech SE and Moderna, Inc were able to design anti–COVID-19 products quickly after spending years working on RNA-based agents to prevent or treat cancers, HIV, influenza, genetic disorders, and other conditions. Before the pandemic, BioNTech focused primarily on oncology, developing investigational therapies for melanoma, triple-negative breast cancer, human papillomavirus (HPV)–driven head and neck cancer, lung cancer, and KRAS-mutated solid tumors." from https://www.onclive.com/view/covid-19-jumpstarts-rna-cancer-vaccine-field

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Certainly being mentioned before cv19 vaxx - https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1359644619304623 2019 (according to DOI link), https://www.mskcc.org/news/scientists-find-cancer-drivers-hiding-new-place 2018 https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-05-mrna-drug-therapy-body-cancer.html 2020 and "Scientists at BioNTech SE and Moderna, Inc were able to design anti–COVID-19 products quickly after spending years working on RNA-based agents to prevent or treat cancers, HIV, influenza, genetic disorders, and other conditions. Before the pandemic, BioNTech focused primarily on oncology, developing investigational therapies for melanoma, triple-negative breast cancer, human papillomavirus (HPV)–driven head and neck cancer, lung cancer, and KRAS-mutated solid tumors." from https://www.onclive.com/view/covid-19-jumpstarts-rna-cancer-vaccine-field

My error then

23 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Something which just occurred to me....everyone I have to deal with in my family circle (now my Mum is no longer around) is jabbed, and despite all being very different ages they seem convinced they are not going to live long....whether saying it outright or more guardedly, mentioning funerals, after-death stuff etc. I wonder if some kind of psychological effect of the jab is to put this idea/thought into people.

i think because more people are dying not only are people seeing people they know who are falling sick and dying but they are also seeing more stories in the media of people dying and it is making people reflect more on their mortality

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Jabbed?!

and dead, like hundreds of thousands of other, more humble oldies.

Although I'm a long term reader and viewer of David's work, and agree with over 90% of what says, it's not a religious dogma and so we can differ on some of the details.

Are the royals maybe less important in the scheme of things? There is evidence from way back.

Queen Victoria's demise, for example, was hastened by the death of her grandson in what the Establishment media calls the Boer war, but was in reality the House of Rothschild's war for the gold reserves of the Transvaal.

While we instinctively know that Justin Castro, Tory Bliar and Macaroon didn't get Dr Bill's juice, maybe the royals weren't so favoured. Phil the Greek went exactly three months after his claimed vaccination, for example.

Edited by pete675
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think because more people are dying not only are people seeing people they know who are falling sick and dying but they are also seeing more stories in the media of people dying and it is making people reflect more on their mortality

Those who lined up for the jab always seemed to me to be depressed and compliant. As if they understood on some deep level that what they were doing might well lead to sickness and death.

A subconscious death wish if you like, probably mainly due to a desire to exit the unutterably distasteful shithole that Thatch and Bliar and other criminals have made of Britain.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Latest from Steve Kirsch's newsletter...

Whoops! FOIA response from Santa Clara County reveals that the COVID shots INCREASED your risk of getting COVID!

The COVID vaccines worked in reverse making people more susceptible. Attempts to contact Santa Clara County Public Health Department for comment were totally ignored.

They tell you to get the shot, but their own data shows that the shots make it more likely you’ll get COVID.

Executive summary

Based on new data I just got from a FOIA request, it appears that the public health epidemiologists in Santa Clara County knew in January 2022 that the vaccines made people more likely to get COVID, but they remained silent.

I predict that there will be further silence on this matter: no accountability and no opportunity for public challenges. They will continue to push the shots as if nothing had happened and the mainstream media will ignore this important data.

Here is the data for you to download yourself

Download it here. When you click the link, it will silently download the Excel file to your Downloads folder.

Summary of the data

The data in the spreadsheet is from January 2022 and contains a line for each person who was diagnosed with COVID in that month.

N means unvaccinated. Y means vaccinated. U means unknown. Blank means unknown.

image.png.5240126b77956e92494180728885f01f.png

Santa Clara County is highly vaccinated (95%), but it isn’t that highly vaccinated!

The rows are 10 year age groups.

So the percentage of people who were diagnosed with COVID (98% or more) was higher than the percentage of people who got the vaccine (under 95%).

In other words, the vaccine made you more likely to get COVID instead of 10X less likely that they claimed in the clinical trials.

This is consistent with the following summary:

Summary

1.       The COVID vaccine trials were fraudulent. There is no possible way they got 90% efficacy (a 10X reduction in infection risk). They did it through deception as described here. The vaccines actually made you more likely to get COVID as we learned from the Santa Clara data, the Cleveland Clinic study, and numerous other sources (see this article for example).

2.       The numbers here are highly statistically significant. It appears that the Santa Clara County Health epidemiologists knew something was wrong by January 2022, but instead of warning people, they kept their mouths shut about it. There was no public admission of this, no public warning. I predict that there will NEVER be any public accountability of what happened because public officials never like to admit they were responsible for killing people with these useless and deadly vaccines.

The Santa Clara County Health Department ignored all my attempts (multiple phone calls and emails) to solicit a response to this article.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, pete675 said:

Those who lined up for the jab always seemed to me to be depressed and compliant. As if they understood on some deep level that what they were doing might well lead to sickness and death.

A subconscious death wish if you like, probably mainly due to a desire to exit the unutterably distasteful shithole that Thatch and Bliar and other criminals have made of Britain.

as things get tougher we are going to need to draw on deeper reserves of strength based around what is important to us and sustains us.

re the motivations of the jabbed i would say that people were not engaging their rational brain: it was all EMOTIVE

The state and the corporate media which is now largely propped up by the state which is their main source of advertising revenue pushed the idea that there was a deadly virus so that was the first dollop of fear served upto the general public. Fear affects the endocrine system by creating the fight or flight response which narrows the brains functioning down and if severe enough creates a kind of tunnel vision. The parts of the brain responsible for rational though shut down as the body prepares to react to the threat

Then the spi-b behavioural psychologists of the governments sage teams and 'nudge units' worked to the goal of using fear to steer the public which they did through their public messaging. This was really a terrorism campaign being waged by the state apparatus against the british people

Then the corporate media layered on the fear with round the clock reporting of death figures and PCR positive test results.

But there was a further devastating layer of fear that was exploited. Most of the population are socially orientated or to use marketing speak: 'outer directed'. This means they look to other people for their cues of what they think they should be doing and in the age of social media this means that they look on platforms like facebook etc to hear others perspectives but as 'birds of a feather flock together' their pals on social media tend to be people like themselves which means they create an echo chamber that then feeds into 'groupthink'

There is an anti-virus software built into humanity to rescue people from that state which is us. WE are the anti-virus software but just because we speak out and warn those people it doesn't mean they will listen to us especially as our pariah status doesn't make us admirable in their socially orientated mindset. So although every family likely has a 'conspiracy theorist' who warned the rest of the family, the rest of the family were likely too busy worrying both consciously and unconsciously about whether or not they were 'fitting in' with the wider mass of humanity and their fear of standing out from the crowd and becoming a social leper, like their conspiracy theorist relative, outweighed their fear of an experimental jab.

The dark occultists know all of this about humanity and much much more and they play society like a fiddle

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, pete675 said:

Queen Victoria's demise, for example, was hastened by the death of her grandson in what the Establishment media calls the Boer war, but was in reality the House of Rothschild's war for the gold reserves of the Transvaal.

While we instinctively know that Justin Castro, Tory Bliar and Macaroon didn't get Dr Bill's juice, maybe the royals weren't so favoured. Phil the Greek went exactly three months after his claimed vaccination, for example.

it does make you wonder doesn't it?

the french royal family were taken out by the hidden hand in the french revolution, the russian royal family were taken out by the hidden hand in the bolshevik revolution so it was always a matter of time for the british monarchy to be taken down by the hidden hand as in order for them to create their world government, run by them, they cannot have any competing power structures.

I always saw the british royals as part of the illuminati bloodlines though which is why they have lasted this long and that their removal would be a peaceful one but who knows maybe they are being removed more aggressively.....if we believe what we are being told about what's going on of course! I still think its a bit of a strange coincidence that both charles and kate go in for operations at the same time and then both discover that they also have cancer at the same time....that should at least raise a skeptical eyebrow!

• Like 4

So they can now clone us or tailor a personal bio weapon to use against us.

Another nail in the coffin of the west.

China Used COVID-19 PCR Tests to Acquire Millions of Americans' DNA

Bombshell US government and intelligence agency reports confirm that China used COVID-19 PCR tests to legally collect DNA from Americans and millions of adults and children across 180 countries.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama

March 26, 2024: Several bombshell US government and intelligence agency reports confirm that China used COVID-19 PCR tests to legally collect DNA from Americans and millions of adults and children across 180 countries.

2021: Disclosing the Use of PCR Tests for Purposes NIH-Funded Foreign Research

On October 26, 2021, my son was administered a COVID-19 PCR test at his school without my consent. I immediately looked into the San Diego School District’s “COVID-19 testing program” and discovered that the NIH was funding the testing as a “research program” being conducted by GenBody, a South Korean diagnostics company in order to collect the DNA of American children and then transfer their genomic data to foreign nations. On October 27, 2021, on Stew Peters, I repeatedly stated that my son’s DNA was collected and transferred to a foreign nation as part of a NIH-funded foreign study under the farce of public health safety. 

A 2021 U.S. intelligence agency report confirms that the COVID-19 PCR tests were sold by Chinese companies to collect DNA from millions of global citizens, including American adults and children. The genetic data collected by the PCR tests was sent to the China National GeneBank for China’s global genomic surveillance system and multi-species, gene-editing research.

The report specifically states that China has been able to use human genetic data for the purposes of biometric surveillance and carrying out crimes against humanity, including the development of bioweapons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1