Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

OK, so from what I understand, they are not going to kill us all yet.

You know why? Because, as they have planned the internet back in 50 years ago, they are already working on 6 & 7G. By the time they get to 7G, they want to establish a holographic world where you can manifest as you think like in 5D. Beecause the elites cannot go to the higher plain, they want to create that in 3D. They still need people to build this.

 

The Air era is dawning upon us, from 21st December 2020, 22 according to Kabbalah is one of change, turning point and 00 indicating the scale that affects the entire earth. Air is invisible and this will be the trend, anything that can't be seen will prosper. Also air is very changeable compared to Earth era which are fixed and those that don't change will be left behind. Now... this is where the ancient history becomes important. Know who place your allegiance to. This technological 'evolution' has been started with Enki, the one who turned against the Creator. Just because majority might go along with the change, does not make it right. It is your choice but you need to know the consequence. Because the trap is so complex that Christian might think they've reached the heaven when they meet likes of Jesus but it is Jesus's heaven/universe. It is heaven because those that reaches there will all be Jesus fans. See how likes of Rhianna (Sledgehammer) and Lady Gaga (Rain on Me: "I'll be your galaxy") sings about it. So you are a slave in 3D and will be a slave in their universe after this one. Best chance to escape is this one.

 

 

And you gained this understanding from where exactly? And what is our best chance of escaping this one? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://vimeo.com/484488794/description

 

I don't like this women, but...... this guy has something positive to say. Professor Robert Endres telling Anna (shill) Brees that this is now no longer about the virus. Nothing we don't already know but at least more influential people are beginning to stand up and be counted. 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Certainly in England, this lockdown (or tier system or circuit breaker or whatever the new jargon of the day is) will last at least until April.  Furlough scheme has been extended until March, so the masses will be suitably paid off to prevent them thinking about what has become of their life.  The Saving Christmas debacle will 'cause' a spike in fake covid infection (or the flu as we used to know it, way back in 2018) and we will pay for our few days of normality with weeks more of lockdown, guided by the science, tripping on the fucking barbed wire, taking our foot of the throat of the beast.  BJ comes out with the most inane Etonistique each and every press conference.

 

It's a fucking circus.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I  was at Kings Cross yesterday. Stupid amount of police there just to intimidate ''crazy conspiracy nutjobs'' surely if there fucking crazy you don't so much police? Conspiracy theorist nutjobs are normally harmless but if it has truth to it you must shut them down by force don't you??

 

 

All the police are brainwashed please be aware of this...

 

They repeat the same line without thought they are so dumb...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just to add to what Theawakened says above.

 

Johnson was on yesterday, all faux solemn, saying: 'Let's not trip over the last barbed wire and blow it.'

 

Where do you start with this crap? I'm surprised he wasn't TOLD to say ' Let's not trip over the last barbed wire and bash our heads on the second hump of the camel, or possibly put our heads through the lampshade'.

 

Guess what Arlene Foster was saying at the same time in Nor'n Ireland: 'The next two weeks are vitally important.' 

 

How many times have we heard variations on that since March?

 

You Sage guys and gals need to up your game - the garbage you're feeding the puppets doesn't have the slightest toehold on reality.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think a lot of us have seen enough of what people are like living amongst us in our countries and our communities regading critical thought and group think. I am just sad at this point. 

 

The irony of seeing the normies talk amongst themselves and laughing at those that are critical of any of this shite. Its hard not to get pissed off but i think at this point i am completely numbed and for the last few months i have deluded myself into thinking that by now people will "wake up".

 

Truth is its not going to happen. Not like that but then i think it never would happen like that. Sure people are coming over to "our" side of the fence but the normies clearly are responders and not fully functioning this is clear now.

 

The majority are loving the lockdown and are invested in the fear. This is their new religion. 

 

I will never forgive them. I don't want to be part of their society and i will never forgive this government the cabal and the civil servents and the msm for terrifying certain memebers of my family who are lets say not what they were 10 years ago. Scared them shitless. 

 

Its just never ending npc and retardiness at every turn. 

 

It really is sickening. 

 

I just hope if shit gets weirder enough of us wont take the vaccine. Thats what scares me. The papers the documents to be a functioning member of society. 

 

None of us will be able to unsee some of shite we have seen this year. 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I think a lot of us have seen enough of what people are like living amongst us in our countries and our communities regading critical thought and group think. I am just sad at this point. 

 

The irony of seeing the normies talk amongst themselves and laughing at those that are critical of any of this shite. Its hard not to get pissed off but i think at this point i am completely numbed and for the last few months i have deluded myself into thinking that by now people will "wake up".

 

Truth is its not going to happen. Not like that but then i think it never would happen like that. Sure people are coming over to "our" side of the fence but the normies clearly are responders and not fully functioning this is clear now.

 

The majority are loving the lockdown and are invested in the fear. This is their new religion. 

 

I will never forgive them. I don't want to be part of their society and i will never forgive this government the cabal and the civil servents and the msm for terrifying certain memebers of my family who are lets say not what they were 10 years ago. Scared them shitless. 

 

Its just never ending npc and retardiness at every turn. 

 

It really is sickening. 

 

I just hope if shit gets weirder enough of us wont take the vaccine. Thats what scares me. The papers the documents to be a functioning member of society. 

 

None of us will be able to unsee some of shite we have seen this year. 

 

 

The tragedy of all this isnt the Powers That Be, this has been their plan all along. Its people we love who are falling for it, even though its them who are suffering, and taking us all over the cliff with them. Still time though, keep the faith.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I think a lot of us have seen enough of what people are like living amongst us in our countries and our communities regading critical thought and group think. I am just sad at this point. 

 

The irony of seeing the normies talk amongst themselves and laughing at those that are critical of any of this shite. Its hard not to get pissed off but i think at this point i am completely numbed and for the last few months i have deluded myself into thinking that by now people will "wake up".

 

Truth is its not going to happen. Not like that but then i think it never would happen like that. Sure people are coming over to "our" side of the fence but the normies clearly are responders and not fully functioning this is clear now.

 

The majority are loving the lockdown and are invested in the fear. This is their new religion. 

 

I will never forgive them. I don't want to be part of their society and i will never forgive this government the cabal and the civil servents and the msm for terrifying certain memebers of my family who are lets say not what they were 10 years ago. Scared them shitless. 

 

Its just never ending npc and retardiness at every turn. 

 

It really is sickening. 

 

I just hope if shit gets weirder enough of us wont take the vaccine. Thats what scares me. The papers the documents to be a functioning member of society. 

 

None of us will be able to unsee some of shite we have seen this year. 

 

 

I said this the other day to a friend; its developed into a religion having ''faith'' that a deadly virus exists that are killing people everywhere. They rather believe that diabolical narrative than except that maybe conspiracy theorists were right about everything.

 

Its brain damage - a significant proportion of the population are brain damaged I'm pretty sure of this. No way would people years ago would fall for all of this. Something has happened in the last decade or so for this to be able to pull off

I always think ''they'' chose this year to do this nonsense because they knew people were ''ready'' to believe the lie. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

The tragedy of all this isnt the Powers That Be, this has been their plan all along. Its people we love who are falling for it, even though its them who are suffering, and taking us all over the cliff with them. Still time though, keep the faith.

 

 

Agreed. The amount of people failing for it is amazing. I have to endure my deputy manager hurling out cheerfully ''its the new normal we have to get to use to it noww!!!'' fuck off...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

The tragedy of all this isnt the Powers That Be, this has been their plan all along. Its people we love who are falling for it, even though its them who are suffering, and taking us all over the cliff with them. Still time though, keep the faith.

 

 

Yeah i will. Not trying to lower the morale sometimes i need to vent on here otherwise i would end up shoving a camera in my face on YT and i haven't got the personality for that. 

 

We will hold the line we cant give up we are literally living in the crux of the agenda. 

 

@TheAwakened somebody said the other day there was a better quality human being years ago. Could be right. 

 

After being drugged and eating shite food and watching garbage degenerate trash seep through the culture its equally sad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://colbetrust.wordpress.com/2020/11/29/cover-up-of-pfizers-data-fraud-2/

 

Cracking read

 

Cover up of Pfizer’s data fraud

Posted on November 29, 2020 by Colbe Trust

Albert Einstein suggested in 1949 that the time would come when the rich so controlled the means of communication that it would be impossible for ordinary people to make informed decisions and so democracy would be broken. Considering the way in which patients have been affected in recent times, I feel that silence would not be responsible. There are no words to express how the decision making process involved has shaken the faith in institutions that healthcare professionals have been a bulwark in defending.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

The tragedy of all this isnt the Powers That Be, this has been their plan all along. Its people we love who are falling for it, even though its them who are suffering, and taking us all over the cliff with them. Still time though, keep the faith.

 

39 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Agreed. The amount of people failing for it is amazing. I have to endure my deputy manager hurling out cheerfully ''its the new normal we have to get to use to it noww!!!'' fuck off...

 

It's time to let go of these people. Obiouvsly they cannot lift themself up. If you get angry, upset about it you will end up with them. Be very conscious about what you say, what you spell, words that you use. You are not aware that you are lowering your vibration when in fact you need to be raising it.

In war, if you let your emotion control you, you will lose. Be centrered.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

 

Which bit are you referring to? My post contained various things.

Your opening statement was:

"It is my understanding" so we can go from there on how you've come to this conclusion, or rather where you've obtained this information from in your post, because you're making quite elaborate claims. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Your opening statement was:

"It is my understanding" so we can go from there on how you've come to this conclusion, or rather where you've obtained this information from in your post, because you're making quite elaborate claims. 

My understanding based on the fact that they have future plan e.g. 6 &7G.

I think some of you know this plan. So what's elaborate about it?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

 

 

It's time to let go of these people. Obiouvsly they cannot lift themself up. If you get angry, upset about it you will end up with them. Be very conscious about what you say, what you spell, words that you use. You are not aware that you are lowering your vibration when in fact you need to be raising it.

In war, if you let your emotion control you, you will lose. Be centrered.

 

 

Why is that then? Should we all be very careful now  what we say on this forum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

Why is that then? Should we all be very careful now  what we say on this forum?

You should be careful if you want to have a better life.

"what we say on this forum?" isn't quite what I meant.

 

I meant in the forum or in your offline life, anytime.

Of course you can say what you like but you may want to think whether your choice of words will affect your vibration.

I became aware of power of words, vibration eachh words carries. When I stop using certain phrases, words and started to do my daily mantra with high vibrational words, things have started to change. In fact many people's life changed dramatically. Because we are shifting more into vibrational era, the power will be more emphasised. If you are working for a cause, why make it difficult for yourself? It doesn't make sense.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BridgeBuilder said:

I became aware of power of words, vibration eachh words carries. When I stop using certain phrases, words and started to do my daily mantra with high vibrational words, things have started to change.

 

What are some of these high vibrational words you use ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...