Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

 

 

But ... my BBC Fact-checker AI app says otherwise: "It's normal, always was, always will be."

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lolz

 

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13218857/amp/climate-change-virus-fungi-bacteria-world-infection-chaos.html

 

Now experts warn climate change could unleash cascade of deadly viruses, fungi and flesh-eating bacteria - 'causing absolute chaos for the world'

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Lolz

 

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13218857/amp/climate-change-virus-fungi-bacteria-world-infection-chaos.html

 

Now experts warn climate change could unleash cascade of deadly viruses, fungi and flesh-eating bacteria - 'causing absolute chaos for the world'

 

yawning anime gif | Homer simpson, The simpsons, Simpson

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Lolz

 

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13218857/amp/climate-change-virus-fungi-bacteria-world-infection-chaos.html

 

Now experts warn climate change could unleash cascade of deadly viruses, fungi and flesh-eating bacteria - 'causing absolute chaos for the world'

 

These suggestions (this one and previous ones) by so-called 'experts' are utterly preposterous !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wishful Thinking...

 

They really hate humanity don't they. Deep down they crave the apocalypse. They believe that they will survive and the poor will die, creating a utopia, a 'de-poor-pulated' hi-tech world where machines serve all of their menial needs and where there's no need for that overgrown mass of dirty and unruly labour classes.

 

Extinction Rebellion... My ass!

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

they are powerless without the fakestream media

thats the first takedown

Your not wrong bam. With alot of people now not really getting there info from the msm the propaganda is starting to fail.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

 

 

The amount of people who are sick or found to have cancer or other serious issues in the past years is ridiculous. My neighbour is sick, several people at work, my cousins husband almost died heart attack, guy at works father in law died a painful death 30 years too early. It is beyond shocking. 

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

The amount of people who are sick or found to have cancer or other serious issues in the past years is ridiculous. My neighbour is sick, several people at work, my cousins husband almost died heart attack, guy at works father in law died a painful death 30 years too early. It is beyond shocking. 

Yes I experience the same.

 

Lot of people getting sick. People brushing it off as normal.

 

Sad to see...

 

But ho hum... What can you do?

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

The amount of people who are sick or found to have cancer or other serious issues in the past years is ridiculous. My neighbour is sick, several people at work, my cousins husband almost died heart attack, guy at works father in law died a painful death 30 years too early. It is beyond shocking. 

Still being put down to the 'most dangerous respiratory virus ever known to man' if you read the comments on Brigden's and other's tweets. 

 

The second most deadly virus is the conspiracy theorist spreading fear and toxicity. 

 

Thankfully, if not for the jabs, many more hundreds of millions would have died. 

 

All who call on the name of Pfizer shall be saved. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nip you’ll like this one-

 

The List of Reasons for Increased Sudden Deaths and Strokes, According to the Mainstream Media.

BY PATRICIA HARRITY ON MARCH 22, 2024  ( 4 

Here, the collection of headlines in the national and international mainstream media with the most curious explanations since 2021.

According to Wales Online, from Wales, what is causing heart attacks is the increase in electricity bills:
Energy bill price rise may cause heart attacks and strokes, says TV GP – Wales Online

On the other hand, the Express from the UK claims that the cause of heart attacks is heavy metal and techno music:
Atrial fibrillation: Two music genres linked to ‘potentially dangerous’ heart arrhythmias

In Revista Veja, from Brazil, the cause of heart attacks is attributed to global warming:
With a warmer world, the impact of climate change on health increases

However, according to CNN Brasil, the real culprit isn’t heat but cold:
Cardiovascular diseases can increase by up to 30% in winter; see precautions

For the Daily Mail, from the UK, it is indeed the cold, but the issue arises only if you remove the snow:
Expert warns that shoveling snow can be a deadly way to discover underlying heart conditions

In The Times of India, the blame isn’t on the cold, but on the heat, along with humidity:
Heart attacks more frequent when heat, humidity high: Study | Ahmedabad News

In The Guardian, from the UK, the blame is actually on rain:
Floods linked to increased deaths from heart and lung disease, Australian-led research shows

In the Express, from the UK, it has nothing to do with the weather. The culprit for heart attacks is dirty dishes:
Washing up helps wipe out heart risk

In the UK’s Express, the mystery is solved. Skipping breakfast is blamed for heart attacks:
Heart attack: Does skipping breakfast increase your risk?

According to The Sun, from the UK, the reason for the excess of heart attacks is because you poop too much:
RISK FACTOR How often you go to the toilet every day can ‘predict your risk of heart attack’

In The Times, from the UK, the cause of heart attacks is being single:
Lonely older women at greater risk of heart attack, study shows

However, according to Wales Online, from Wales, the reason people die suddenly is the opposite. It’s because people are dating:
Average age of sudden death during sex is 38 – why it happens – Wales Online

On the other hand, The Independent, from the UK, explains that the real cause is troubled relationships:
A happy relationship enhances heart health, claims new study | The Independent

According to News19, from the US, the cause of increased heart attacks is breaking up:
Doctors say ‘Broken Heart Syndrome’ is real, and it can be deadly | WHNT.com

In Isto é, from Brazil, the cause of cardiovascular problems is not exercising and watching too much TV:
Watching TV can increase the risk of blood clots, study suggests

However, The Irish Times, from Ireland, says the opposite, that the culprit is exercising:
Physical activity may increase heart attack risk, study suggests – The Irish Times

According to the British Heart Foundation, the cause is improper sleep. It’s because people sleep too little or too much:
Does sleeping too little or too much raise your risk of heart disease? – BHF

In The Sun, from the UK, the cause is indeed related to sleep, but because of daylight saving time:
Moving clocks forward an hour could be dangerous for millions of Brits with serious heart problems – The Sun

Meanwhile, for Canaltech, from Brazil, the culprit of heart attacks isn’t daylight saving time, but rather illuminated light:
Sleeping with lights on increases the risk of heart disease and diabetes; understand

For the Express, from the UK, the cause of heart attacks is “low-fat” processed foods:
Heart attack: The ‘healthy’ food which may ‘put you at risk for heart disease’ – avoid

According to The Standard, from the UK, what’s causing heart attacks is stress:
Thousands facing heart problems due to ‘post-pandemic stress disorder’ | Evening Standard

In the North Wales Chronicle, from Australia, the culprit of heart attacks is artificial sweeteners:
Artificial sweeteners found in diet drinks could increase risk of heart attack – research | North Wales Chronicle

In The Sun, from the UK, scientists have recently discovered the culprit. It’s the common cold:
Common cold can trigger a killer blood clot disorder, scientists discover for the first time | The Sun

The Express, from the UK, blames obsessive-compulsive disorder for strokes:
Stroke: People with a common disorder could be ‘three times’ more likely to have a stroke

In the UK’s Express, the culprit is the gluten-free diet:
Heart attack: A gluten-free diet could increase the risk | Express.co.uk

According to The Scientist, from the US, the culprit of heart attacks and strokes is noise from cars, airplanes, and trains:
How Environmental Noise Harms the Cardiovascular System | The Scientist Magazine®

According to UOL, from Brazil, the culprit for the increase in heart attacks and strokes is elections:
How elections increased cases of heart attack and stroke in the US: is there the same risk in Brazil?

In the New York Post, from the US, sudden infant deaths are caused by video games:
Video games could trigger deadly heart problems in children: study

According to Today, from the US, sudden infant deaths are actually common occurrences:
All kids should be screened for possibility of sudden cardiac arrest, group says

According to Today, from the US, the cause is that people are angry or emotionally disturbed:
Stroke may be triggered by anger, upset or intense exercise in the hour before

In the UK’s Daily Mail, the cause of heart attacks is said to be sun exposure for just one day:
Sunbathing for just ONE DAY may increase your risk of heart disease – and stop the body fighting infections, study suggests

However, according to The Times, all of the above are wrong. It’s only known that it’s happening, but the reason is a mystery:
Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries

The US-based New Scientist confirms it is indeed a mystery. Nobody knows the reason:
There are thousands more UK deaths than usual and we don’t know why | New Scientist

And even though it’s a mystery, and therefore could be anything, absolutely anything, the Brazilian Government has already assured me that one thing, at least, is not the cause:
It’s false that Covid-19 vaccines cause sudden illness

Although nobody should worry too much, because according to the US-based health and science website Revyuh News, it’s actually beneficial to have a heart attack:
New Study Reveals Shocking Benefit of “Heart Attack”

Source –Filipe Rafaeli

If the globalists and their government lackeys get their way and it would be journalists, and reports like these that would be the only permitted source of unopposed, uncritiqued “news” available and again, to quote George Washington “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Nip you’ll like this one-

 

The List of Reasons for Increased Sudden Deaths and Strokes, According to the Mainstream Media.

BY PATRICIA HARRITY ON MARCH 22, 2024  ( 4 

Here, the collection of headlines in the national and international mainstream media with the most curious explanations since 2021.

According to Wales Online, from Wales, what is causing heart attacks is the increase in electricity bills:
Energy bill price rise may cause heart attacks and strokes, says TV GP – Wales Online

On the other hand, the Express from the UK claims that the cause of heart attacks is heavy metal and techno music:
Atrial fibrillation: Two music genres linked to ‘potentially dangerous’ heart arrhythmias

In Revista Veja, from Brazil, the cause of heart attacks is attributed to global warming:
With a warmer world, the impact of climate change on health increases

However, according to CNN Brasil, the real culprit isn’t heat but cold:
Cardiovascular diseases can increase by up to 30% in winter; see precautions

For the Daily Mail, from the UK, it is indeed the cold, but the issue arises only if you remove the snow:
Expert warns that shoveling snow can be a deadly way to discover underlying heart conditions

In The Times of India, the blame isn’t on the cold, but on the heat, along with humidity:
Heart attacks more frequent when heat, humidity high: Study | Ahmedabad News

In The Guardian, from the UK, the blame is actually on rain:
Floods linked to increased deaths from heart and lung disease, Australian-led research shows

In the Express, from the UK, it has nothing to do with the weather. The culprit for heart attacks is dirty dishes:
Washing up helps wipe out heart risk

In the UK’s Express, the mystery is solved. Skipping breakfast is blamed for heart attacks:
Heart attack: Does skipping breakfast increase your risk?

According to The Sun, from the UK, the reason for the excess of heart attacks is because you poop too much:
RISK FACTOR How often you go to the toilet every day can ‘predict your risk of heart attack’

In The Times, from the UK, the cause of heart attacks is being single:
Lonely older women at greater risk of heart attack, study shows

However, according to Wales Online, from Wales, the reason people die suddenly is the opposite. It’s because people are dating:
Average age of sudden death during sex is 38 – why it happens – Wales Online

On the other hand, The Independent, from the UK, explains that the real cause is troubled relationships:
A happy relationship enhances heart health, claims new study | The Independent

According to News19, from the US, the cause of increased heart attacks is breaking up:
Doctors say ‘Broken Heart Syndrome’ is real, and it can be deadly | WHNT.com

In Isto é, from Brazil, the cause of cardiovascular problems is not exercising and watching too much TV:
Watching TV can increase the risk of blood clots, study suggests

However, The Irish Times, from Ireland, says the opposite, that the culprit is exercising:
Physical activity may increase heart attack risk, study suggests – The Irish Times

According to the British Heart Foundation, the cause is improper sleep. It’s because people sleep too little or too much:
Does sleeping too little or too much raise your risk of heart disease? – BHF

In The Sun, from the UK, the cause is indeed related to sleep, but because of daylight saving time:
Moving clocks forward an hour could be dangerous for millions of Brits with serious heart problems – The Sun

Meanwhile, for Canaltech, from Brazil, the culprit of heart attacks isn’t daylight saving time, but rather illuminated light:
Sleeping with lights on increases the risk of heart disease and diabetes; understand

For the Express, from the UK, the cause of heart attacks is “low-fat” processed foods:
Heart attack: The ‘healthy’ food which may ‘put you at risk for heart disease’ – avoid

According to The Standard, from the UK, what’s causing heart attacks is stress:
Thousands facing heart problems due to ‘post-pandemic stress disorder’ | Evening Standard

In the North Wales Chronicle, from Australia, the culprit of heart attacks is artificial sweeteners:
Artificial sweeteners found in diet drinks could increase risk of heart attack – research | North Wales Chronicle

In The Sun, from the UK, scientists have recently discovered the culprit. It’s the common cold:
Common cold can trigger a killer blood clot disorder, scientists discover for the first time | The Sun

The Express, from the UK, blames obsessive-compulsive disorder for strokes:
Stroke: People with a common disorder could be ‘three times’ more likely to have a stroke

In the UK’s Express, the culprit is the gluten-free diet:
Heart attack: A gluten-free diet could increase the risk | Express.co.uk

According to The Scientist, from the US, the culprit of heart attacks and strokes is noise from cars, airplanes, and trains:
How Environmental Noise Harms the Cardiovascular System | The Scientist Magazine®

According to UOL, from Brazil, the culprit for the increase in heart attacks and strokes is elections:
How elections increased cases of heart attack and stroke in the US: is there the same risk in Brazil?

In the New York Post, from the US, sudden infant deaths are caused by video games:
Video games could trigger deadly heart problems in children: study

According to Today, from the US, sudden infant deaths are actually common occurrences:
All kids should be screened for possibility of sudden cardiac arrest, group says

According to Today, from the US, the cause is that people are angry or emotionally disturbed:
Stroke may be triggered by anger, upset or intense exercise in the hour before

In the UK’s Daily Mail, the cause of heart attacks is said to be sun exposure for just one day:
Sunbathing for just ONE DAY may increase your risk of heart disease – and stop the body fighting infections, study suggests

However, according to The Times, all of the above are wrong. It’s only known that it’s happening, but the reason is a mystery:
Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries

The US-based New Scientist confirms it is indeed a mystery. Nobody knows the reason:
There are thousands more UK deaths than usual and we don’t know why | New Scientist

And even though it’s a mystery, and therefore could be anything, absolutely anything, the Brazilian Government has already assured me that one thing, at least, is not the cause:
It’s false that Covid-19 vaccines cause sudden illness

Although nobody should worry too much, because according to the US-based health and science website Revyuh News, it’s actually beneficial to have a heart attack:
New Study Reveals Shocking Benefit of “Heart Attack”

Source –Filipe Rafaeli

If the globalists and their government lackeys get their way and it would be journalists, and reports like these that would be the only permitted source of unopposed, uncritiqued “news” available and again, to quote George Washington “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
 

 

 

Speechless

 

Speechless GIF - Find on GIFER

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The mental condition of 'Wokism' creates a person wholly dependant upon, submissive to and supportive of the state and its propaganda.

 

In short, they unwittingly support the corporate globalist agenda whilst fighting against Christian nationalist family oriented morals and beliefs.

 

At least the Woke got vaccinated...

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Nip you’ll like this one-

 

The List of Reasons for Increased Sudden Deaths and Strokes, According to the Mainstream Media.

BY PATRICIA HARRITY ON MARCH 22, 2024  ( 4 

Here, the collection of headlines in the national and international mainstream media with the most curious explanations since 2021.

According to Wales Online, from Wales, what is causing heart attacks is the increase in electricity bills:
Energy bill price rise may cause heart attacks and strokes, says TV GP – Wales Online

On the other hand, the Express from the UK claims that the cause of heart attacks is heavy metal and techno music:
Atrial fibrillation: Two music genres linked to ‘potentially dangerous’ heart arrhythmias

In Revista Veja, from Brazil, the cause of heart attacks is attributed to global warming:
With a warmer world, the impact of climate change on health increases

However, according to CNN Brasil, the real culprit isn’t heat but cold:
Cardiovascular diseases can increase by up to 30% in winter; see precautions

For the Daily Mail, from the UK, it is indeed the cold, but the issue arises only if you remove the snow:
Expert warns that shoveling snow can be a deadly way to discover underlying heart conditions

In The Times of India, the blame isn’t on the cold, but on the heat, along with humidity:
Heart attacks more frequent when heat, humidity high: Study | Ahmedabad News

In The Guardian, from the UK, the blame is actually on rain:
Floods linked to increased deaths from heart and lung disease, Australian-led research shows

In the Express, from the UK, it has nothing to do with the weather. The culprit for heart attacks is dirty dishes:
Washing up helps wipe out heart risk

In the UK’s Express, the mystery is solved. Skipping breakfast is blamed for heart attacks:
Heart attack: Does skipping breakfast increase your risk?

According to The Sun, from the UK, the reason for the excess of heart attacks is because you poop too much:
RISK FACTOR How often you go to the toilet every day can ‘predict your risk of heart attack’

In The Times, from the UK, the cause of heart attacks is being single:
Lonely older women at greater risk of heart attack, study shows

However, according to Wales Online, from Wales, the reason people die suddenly is the opposite. It’s because people are dating:
Average age of sudden death during sex is 38 – why it happens – Wales Online

On the other hand, The Independent, from the UK, explains that the real cause is troubled relationships:
A happy relationship enhances heart health, claims new study | The Independent

According to News19, from the US, the cause of increased heart attacks is breaking up:
Doctors say ‘Broken Heart Syndrome’ is real, and it can be deadly | WHNT.com

In Isto é, from Brazil, the cause of cardiovascular problems is not exercising and watching too much TV:
Watching TV can increase the risk of blood clots, study suggests

However, The Irish Times, from Ireland, says the opposite, that the culprit is exercising:
Physical activity may increase heart attack risk, study suggests – The Irish Times

According to the British Heart Foundation, the cause is improper sleep. It’s because people sleep too little or too much:
Does sleeping too little or too much raise your risk of heart disease? – BHF

In The Sun, from the UK, the cause is indeed related to sleep, but because of daylight saving time:
Moving clocks forward an hour could be dangerous for millions of Brits with serious heart problems – The Sun

Meanwhile, for Canaltech, from Brazil, the culprit of heart attacks isn’t daylight saving time, but rather illuminated light:
Sleeping with lights on increases the risk of heart disease and diabetes; understand

For the Express, from the UK, the cause of heart attacks is “low-fat” processed foods:
Heart attack: The ‘healthy’ food which may ‘put you at risk for heart disease’ – avoid

According to The Standard, from the UK, what’s causing heart attacks is stress:
Thousands facing heart problems due to ‘post-pandemic stress disorder’ | Evening Standard

In the North Wales Chronicle, from Australia, the culprit of heart attacks is artificial sweeteners:
Artificial sweeteners found in diet drinks could increase risk of heart attack – research | North Wales Chronicle

In The Sun, from the UK, scientists have recently discovered the culprit. It’s the common cold:
Common cold can trigger a killer blood clot disorder, scientists discover for the first time | The Sun

The Express, from the UK, blames obsessive-compulsive disorder for strokes:
Stroke: People with a common disorder could be ‘three times’ more likely to have a stroke

In the UK’s Express, the culprit is the gluten-free diet:
Heart attack: A gluten-free diet could increase the risk | Express.co.uk

According to The Scientist, from the US, the culprit of heart attacks and strokes is noise from cars, airplanes, and trains:
How Environmental Noise Harms the Cardiovascular System | The Scientist Magazine®

According to UOL, from Brazil, the culprit for the increase in heart attacks and strokes is elections:
How elections increased cases of heart attack and stroke in the US: is there the same risk in Brazil?

In the New York Post, from the US, sudden infant deaths are caused by video games:
Video games could trigger deadly heart problems in children: study

According to Today, from the US, sudden infant deaths are actually common occurrences:
All kids should be screened for possibility of sudden cardiac arrest, group says

According to Today, from the US, the cause is that people are angry or emotionally disturbed:
Stroke may be triggered by anger, upset or intense exercise in the hour before

In the UK’s Daily Mail, the cause of heart attacks is said to be sun exposure for just one day:
Sunbathing for just ONE DAY may increase your risk of heart disease – and stop the body fighting infections, study suggests

However, according to The Times, all of the above are wrong. It’s only known that it’s happening, but the reason is a mystery:
Mystery rise in heart attacks from blocked arteries

The US-based New Scientist confirms it is indeed a mystery. Nobody knows the reason:
There are thousands more UK deaths than usual and we don’t know why | New Scientist

And even though it’s a mystery, and therefore could be anything, absolutely anything, the Brazilian Government has already assured me that one thing, at least, is not the cause:
It’s false that Covid-19 vaccines cause sudden illness

Although nobody should worry too much, because according to the US-based health and science website Revyuh News, it’s actually beneficial to have a heart attack:
New Study Reveals Shocking Benefit of “Heart Attack”

Source –Filipe Rafaeli

If the globalists and their government lackeys get their way and it would be journalists, and reports like these that would be the only permitted source of unopposed, uncritiqued “news” available and again, to quote George Washington “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
 

 

Forgot Wokism. I can't imagine wokism not being a cause of cardiovascular disease, sudden strokes etc

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Seconal said:

The mental condition of 'Wokism' creates a person wholly dependant upon, submissive to and supportive of the state and its propaganda.

 

In short, they unwittingly support the corporate globalist agenda whilst fighting against Christian nationalist family oriented morals and beliefs.

 

At least the Woke got vaccinated...

 

3 hours ago, Nip said:

 

Forgot Wokism. I can't imagine wokism not being a cause of cardiovascular disease, sudden strokes etc

Interesting Daily Sceptic article on wokism, and how to counter it:

 

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/03/21/im-an-hr-professional-and-this-is-the-only-way-to-resist-the-growing-tyranny-of-dei-and-corporate-wokery/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...