Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Screenshot_20240317-144508.png

Interesting ! I recall John O'Looney not long ago reminding and warning doctors to whistleblow before it's too late for them; not that that would help them very much at the stage we have reached

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nip said:

I'd suggest that if, by saying all that, he has everything to lose and very little, if anything at all, to gain, I'd put him in the Andrew Bridgen group.

Mind you, and having said that, it is quite hard to determine who to believe and trust nowadays when it comes to this sort of stuff. Just my thoughts atm.

I’d suggest your thoughts are spot on! 

gotta remember. these ppl telling the truth are not saying it for our benefit, we already know.

the same way theres fk all new russell brand can tell us.

so dont bash em

they are trying to drip it out for the sheepies benefit

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This would never happen in uk, everyones too MKd to bother.

I’m sure they’ll label this person an ‘extremist’ and find all sorts of conspiracy shit in their home

I think such people are now supposed to be  labelled "terrorists"; you know, on a par with those ISIS fellas. Someone mentioned to me that definitions have changed recently

Edited by Nip

5 hours ago, pete675 said:

Steve Harley dies at 73 of cancer, after an ilness of a few months.

The 'smoking syringe'?

https://www.facebook.com/100058063000040/posts/4096368267043083/

Had my first jab a few days ago. Pleasantly surprised to learn you don’t feel it. Literally, no feeling. “I’m just going to roll your sleeve a little higher – there, you’re done”, said the vaccinator lady. No side-effects, either. And yesterday, I spotted three blackbirds, a song thrush, two robins, a chaffinch, two goldfinches, blue and great tits, two magpies, two moorhens, three pheasants, a wren, a yellowhammer, a dunnock and four long-tailed tits all within the space of an hour in our back garden. Things might just be looking up!

HE was NOT much of a Rebel according to his Facebook page admission of accepting the poison.  
Quite liked his songs, but as for many of the so called "rebels" of the music industry many of them have succumbed to the poison taking.
I'll just mention two more that might not have long to go - they both "suggested" we should all wear "FACE NAPPIES" and have the poison.
namely a Mr. Rodney Stewart and a Mr. Neil Young.
I am sure others on here could provide a longer list!
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Concerned Citizen said:
Had my first jab a few days ago. Pleasantly surprised to learn you don’t feel it. Literally, no feeling. “I’m just going to roll your sleeve a little higher – there, you’re done”, said the vaccinator lady. No side-effects, either. And yesterday, I spotted three blackbirds, a song thrush, two robins, a chaffinch, two goldfinches, blue and great tits, two magpies, two moorhens, three pheasants, a wren, a yellowhammer, a dunnock and four long-tailed tits all within the space of an hour in our back garden. Things might just be looking up!

At least the wonders of the internet and social media can leave us with undeniable proof of people's past actions. Three years from the jab and gone. That fits the predictions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Concerned Citizen said:

No, I cannot see any correlation between those graphs. Perhaps a Mr. M. Hancock might be able to shed some light on the "baffling" situation.

9 hours ago, SimonTV said:

3ied08.jpg

unfortunate

9 hours ago, SimonTV said:

3ied08.jpg

unfortunate

Ah yes, but there's always the "correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation" chestnut  🙄

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

Although many have died from the vaccine and even more have been injured, I'm sure that much like heavy metals and Sodium Fluoride the vaccine was designed to lower the IQ and thus ones ability to realise, disobey and fight back. I believe it mainly effects ones mental and spiritual abilities, making people docile and obedient.

Just look how quickly they obediently supported Ukraine, accepted the price hikes and forgot about the Scamdemic.

These are the attributes one wants in a people ready for harvest, ready to accept the 'change'. The CIA call it 'priming' and employ it upon a nations people when preparing for a coup, that they don't notice its preparation, support its creation and later forget about its damages.

This is spiritual warfare or as we call it today, mental warfare.

Because they have no faith in the All Mighty, they must use sorcery, an altered reality that temporarily supports their faithless aims, tricking the mind into believing that what they created is reality.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Concerned Citizen said:

I'll just mention two more that might not have long to go - they both "suggested" we should all wear "FACE NAPPIES" and have the poison.

namely a Mr. Rodney Stewart and a Mr. Neil Young.
I am sure others on here could provide a longer list!

i can think of at least two I used to like as entertainers but no longer since they promoted the f’n  poison…

Dolly Parton

Morgan Freeman

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wideawake said:

i can think of at least two I used to like as entertainers but no longer since they promoted the f’n  poison…

Dolly Parton

Morgan Freeman

Fuck all celebrities. The majority don't even deserve their "priviged status". They were 'bought' to promote the poisons. And don't get me started on the oscars, brit awards etc bollox

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

At least the wonders of the internet and social media can leave us with undeniable proof of people's past actions. Three years from the jab and gone. That fits the predictions.

Mike Adams the Health Ranger predicted this very soon after the initial jib-jabs.

Unfortunately most people, accustomed to believing what they are taught by 'authority' couldn't realise that the evidence pointed to a malign intent behind the mass vax drive. Totally Wicked! 

• Like 2

On 3/17/2024 at 7:05 AM, jack121 said:

Don't you have to be less intellgent in the first place and have no  IQ to actualy believe in covid ?

Also, there's an old theory still going around that since the satan juice is only taking by stupid people, this is nature's way getting rid of weaknesses and evolving the human race to be better, just as weak and slow animals are killed off by predators, only the strong survive. Is this nature's way of testing us ?

we are against an enemy that now holds most of the worlds wealth, controls most of the media, corporations and political influence. The one thing we always said we had over them was numbers but now they are whittling that away too

• Like 3

On 3/16/2024 at 10:18 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Just read an interesting article stating that via synthetic biology and other components contained in vaccines, food etc, are turning us into a new species, something more akin to alien life forms.

i worry for the next generation of purebloods: will they be able to find mates to procreate with who don't have corrupted DNA?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i worry for the next generation of purebloods: will they be able to find mates to procreate with who don't have corrupted DNA?

Especially if childhood vaccines become  the new type   tech soup plus all other GM mRNA foods etc   too all leading to a brave new full spectrum dominance  world 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 10:18 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Just read an interesting article stating that via synthetic biology and other components contained in vaccines, food etc, are turning us into a new species, something more akin to alien life forms. 

Just spent the day in Clacton-on-sea. You should see some of the characters wandering aimlessly around. If what you read is factual, clacton must be way ahead in the  process of turning people into alien forms. Talk about gormless ! Must be jibby-jabbed. Jeeez !

Presenting an offensive array of gormless expressions, courtesy of Essex -  Mirror Online

Edited by Nip
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

52 minutes ago, Nip said:

Just spent the day in Clacton-on-sea. You should see some of the characters wandering aimlessly around. If what you read is factual, clacton must be way ahead in the  process of turning people into alien forms. Talk about gormless ! Must be jibby-jabbed. Jeeez !

Presenting an offensive array of gormless expressions, courtesy of Essex -  Mirror Online

It’s high time for Pure Blood Love Island 

These reprobates wouldn’t pass the audition 

• Haha 1