Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I read somewhere on this forum that shes a bloke. Dont know if true.

Probably same thread as the pics of Michael Obama, Sandra Bullock etc.

To me, Kate looks like a female that wasn't very curvy when younger. Thin women can tend to look boyish. But her whole time as a Royal's been dodgy. Do we all forget the suicided nurse at the hospital where she was apparently giving birth and some random Aussie (?) shock jocks pranked the reception office?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

It's a bloody fantastic business plan....🤣

Think some folks think elites not motivated by money cos have enough.

Personally I think money is like a drug for them. Like heroin they can't have enough. It's an addiction not a necessity 

It is an addiction as you say, but as the wealthy become super rich it's likely other factors comes into play. Dominance and control. 

They can use mega money to make everyone conform with their own whims and obsessions. Dr Bill and conjob vaccines is the classic modern example. 

• Like 3

Jabbed? Was the coach crash a vaxident?

Driver of school bus which crashed on M53 and killed girl, 15, died from natural causes, inquest told

• Stephen Shrimpton, 40, had collapsed at the wheel while driving near Wirral

By Cameron Roy

Published: 15:00 GMT, 15 March 2024 | Updated: 18:27 GMT, 15 March 2024

Liverpool Coroner's Office said on Friday that Mr Shrimpton's case was now closed after it found he had died of natural causes. 

No more details on his cause of death were released

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13201927/Driver-school-bus-crashed-M53-killed-girl-15-died-natural-causes-inquest-told.html

Woman who enjoyed a lavish girls' weekend party in Dubai to celebrate her 40th birthday collapsed and died as she was travelling home

By Nick Fagge

Published: 18:59 GMT, 15 March 2024 | Updated: 23:23 GMT, 15 March 2024

Vanessa Brown (pictured) suffered a suspected heart attack as she was leaving the desert state

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13202759/vanessa-brown-Dubai-birthday-holiday-died.html

so not going to look into whether the afflicted group jabbed with the covid jab and are therefore suffering from blood clotting?

Catching Covid has made people less intelligent - with severe infections reducing IQ the most, new study suggests

By Shaun Wooller

Published: 23:04 GMT, 15 March 2024 | Updated: 23:11 GMT, 15 March 2024

Professor Benedict Michael, director of the University of Liverpool's infection neuroscience laboratory, said there is 'clearly a very severely affected group'. 

But he added: 'I haven't yet seen convincing evidence that the vast majority of the population have been knocked back by X number of IQ points.'

Separate studies analysing brain scans taken before and after the pandemic suggest Covid infection can have an impact, even in those who had not been hospitalised.

Professor Michael said it did not appear to be the virus that was infecting the brain but a secondary consequence of infection elsewhere in the body – potentially acting on blood vessels, reducing oxygen flow. Researchers say it remains unclear if brains of Covid patients will fully recover.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13203253/Catching-Covid-intelligent-reducing-IQ.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Probably same thread as the pics of Michael Obama, Sandra Bullock etc.

To me, Kate looks like a female that wasn't very curvy when younger. Thin women can tend to look boyish. But her whole time as a Royal's been dodgy. Do we all forget the suicided nurse at the hospital where she was apparently giving birth and some random Aussie (?) shock jocks pranked the reception office?

Suicided nurse? Pray tell… 

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Driver of school bus which crashed on M53 and killed girl, 15, died from natural causes, inquest told

By Cameron Roy

Liverpool Coroner's Office said on Friday that Mr Shrimpton's case was now closed after it found he had died of natural causes. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13201927/Driver-school-bus-crashed-M53-killed-girl-15-died-natural-causes-inquest-told.html

Woman who enjoyed a lavish girls' weekend party in Dubai to celebrate her 40th birthday collapsed and died as she was travelling home

By Nick Fagge

Vanessa Brown (pictured) suffered a suspected heart attack as she was leaving the desert state

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13202759/vanessa-brown-Dubai-birthday-holiday-died.html

so not going to look into whether the afflicted group jabbed with the covid jab and are therefore suffering from blood clotting?

Catching Covid has made people less intelligent - with severe infections reducing IQ the most, new study suggests

By Shaun Wooller

Professor Benedict Michael, director of the University of Liverpool's infection neuroscience laboratory, said there is 'clearly a very severely affected group'. 

But he added: 'I haven't yet seen convincing evidence that the vast majority of the population have been knocked back by X number of IQ points.'

Separate studies analysing brain scans taken before and after the pandemic suggest Covid infection can have an impact, even in those who had not been hospitalised.

Professor Michael said it did not appear to be the virus that was infecting the brain but a secondary consequence of infection elsewhere in the body – potentially acting on blood vessels, reducing oxygen flow. Researchers say it remains unclear if brains of Covid patients will fully recover.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13203253/Catching-Covid-intelligent-reducing-IQ.html

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the driver a 'spinner' ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

By Cameron Roy

By Nick Fagge

By Shaun Wooller

Interesting story, maybe it’s the graphene acting as billions of tiny razor blades, cutting up neurons and blood vessels.

Just read an interesting article stating that via synthetic biology and other components contained in vaccines, food etc, are turning us into a new species, something more akin to alien life forms. 

It appears my enthusiasm for using zeolite to help detox was misplaced. 

https://substack.com/app-link/post?publication_id=956088&post_id=142657933&isFreemail=true&r=1vopoe&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMTM2ODcyOTQsInBvc3RfaWQiOjE0MjY1NzkzMywiaWF0IjoxNzEwNTYyOTMxLCJleHAiOjE3MTMxNTQ5MzEsImlzcyI6InB1Yi05NTYwODgiLCJzdWIiOiJwb3N0LXJlYWN0aW9uIn0.Lkdyfd1f-F77zpOoQvNJhNCh7pM0slUbYZMEwna3bco

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You can’t beat a classic spinner, they’re the best! 

Also, Natural Causes - to me anyway -  would imply that he had been lying on his death bed for a while and gradually meeting his demise; not driving a friggin' bus

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nip said:

Also, Natural Causes - to me anyway -  would imply that he had been lying on his death bed for a while and gradually meeting his demise; not driving a friggin' bus

Even so, 40 yrs old is a bit young to be  dying of anything. 

Wasn’t that bbc presenter 32 when he popped his clogs? 

Will it ever slow down? 
Will there be another pandemic to boost vaccine uptake and therefore death yields? 
More lockdowns would destroy what little has been left. 
I don’t want to imagine it, but wouldn’t put it past them to try again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I don’t want to imagine it, but wouldn’t put it past them to try again

CDC Recommends Yet Another Covid Vaccine For Elderly

https://principia-scientific.com/cdc-recommends-yet-another-covid-vaccine-for-elderly/

People 65 and older should get another dose of the latest round of COVID-19 vaccines, according to the U.S. CDC

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nip said:

These people actually expect us to believe such bollox ?? Seriously ??

They have to say something. They are being paid to say something. No matter how ridiculous, something will be said. They have lost face and eventually they will crack inside.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Jacintha_Saldanha

You may need an anti-bullshit, anti-"fact" checker!

Ah yes I remember that one.

I think it’s standard operating procedure if you mess up and the royals are involved.

‘There were suddenly people all around her, everywhere she went, they’d say things about her personal life, her phones and doorbell would ring simultaneously, strange cars would be parked outside her house all night, she heard voices in her head telling her to kill herself.’ 

M.I. obviously put the screws on her, and she folded

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 3/15/2024 at 7:51 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

How do conspiracy theorists view this development? Is this based?

I haven't been ill in years since i stopped drinking the public tap water and switched to filtered, IE a reverse osmosis filter.

I used to be the same as everybody else i know and catch colds and flus once or twice a year in the winter time.

Since ditching the tap water, no more colds, no more lying in bed with an awful banging headache, puking up, feeling like shit. I haven't had a sniffle in years, not so much as an anything, and i mean anything. Headaches, stomaches, cold, flu, no illness of any nature whatsoever - Bad luck big pharama, no suckers here to buy your crap

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Don't you have to be less intellgent in the first place and have no  IQ to actualy believe in covid ?

Also, there's an old theory still going around that since the satan juice is only taking by stupid people, this is nature's way getting rid of weaknesses and evolving the human race to be better, just as weak and slow animals are killed off by predators, only the strong survive. Is this nature's way of testing us ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jack121 said:

Don't you have to be less intellgent in the first place and have no  IQ to actualy believe in covid ?

Also, there's an old theory still going around that since the satan juice is only taking by stupid people, this is nature's way getting rid of weaknesses and evolving the human race to be better, just as weak and slow animals are killed off by predators, only the strong survive. Is this nature's way of testing us ?

It's the government's way of testing us. Don't worry, you have passed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

While we’re on the subject of the satan juice- 

(is this a credible story, is this guy credible too?)

Dr. David Martin: Almost 20 years ago the spike protein was known to be bioweapon

In a September 2023 lecture in Dornach, Switzerland, Dr. David E. Martin how it is known that SARS-CoV-2 is a man-made biological weapon whose development began 58 years ago.

Dr. Martin said that the ” coronavirus ” virus was first described in 1965. Two years later, healthy British military personnel were infected with coronavirus pathogens from the US “as part of our biological weapons program.”

In 1992, Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, took a pathogen that used to infect the gut and lungs and altered it with a chimaera to make it infect the heart, causing cardiomyopathy.  This research was part of the effort to develop an HIV vaccine.

The covid injections were 19 years in the making by the time they were rolled out.  These injections were rolled out despite the mRNA spike protein being publicly referred to as a bio-weapon almost 20 years ago. In 2005, when the mRNA spike protein was presented at a conference organised by DARPA and Miter Corporation as a “technology that enables biological warfare.”

Towards the end of his lecture, Dr. Martin summarised some of the key points in the timeline of the conspiracy to commit global genocide:

• 2002 – US scientists developed the weapon.
  • 2003 – US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) patented the weapon in its first commercial application (SARS).
  • 2005 – mRNA spike protein was declared a biological “belligerent” technology.
  • 2016 – Proceedings of the published National Academy of Sciences article ‘SARS-Like W1V1-COV Poised for Human Emergence’. W1V1-COV refers to the first covid-like virus that was produced by the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The article states that the virus is ready for release and describes in detail how it can best be released

•  
https://expose-news.com/2024/03/17/20-years-ago-the-spike-protein-was-known/
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

While we’re on the subject of the satan juice- 

(is this a credible story, is this guy credible too?)

Dr. David Martin: Almost 20 years ago the spike protein was known to be bioweapon

In a September 2023 lecture in Dornach, Switzerland, Dr. David E. Martin how it is known that SARS-CoV-2 is a man-made biological weapon whose development began 58 years ago.

Dr. Martin said that the ” coronavirus ” virus was first described in 1965. Two years later, healthy British military personnel were infected with coronavirus pathogens from the US “as part of our biological weapons program.”

In 1992, Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, took a pathogen that used to infect the gut and lungs and altered it with a chimaera to make it infect the heart, causing cardiomyopathy.  This research was part of the effort to develop an HIV vaccine.

The covid injections were 19 years in the making by the time they were rolled out.  These injections were rolled out despite the mRNA spike protein being publicly referred to as a bio-weapon almost 20 years ago. In 2005, when the mRNA spike protein was presented at a conference organised by DARPA and Miter Corporation as a “technology that enables biological warfare.”

Towards the end of his lecture, Dr. Martin summarised some of the key points in the timeline of the conspiracy to commit global genocide:

• 2002 – US scientists developed the weapon.
  • 2003 – US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) patented the weapon in its first commercial application (SARS).
  • 2005 – mRNA spike protein was declared a biological “belligerent” technology.
  • 2016 – Proceedings of the published National Academy of Sciences article ‘SARS-Like W1V1-COV Poised for Human Emergence’. W1V1-COV refers to the first covid-like virus that was produced by the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The article states that the virus is ready for release and describes in detail how it can best be released

•  
https://expose-news.com/2024/03/17/20-years-ago-the-spike-protein-was-known/

I'd suggest that if, by saying all that, he has everything to lose and very little, if anything at all, to gain, I'd put him in the Andrew Bridgen group.

Mind you, and having said that, it is quite hard to determine who to believe and trust nowadays when it comes to this sort of stuff. Just my thoughts atm.

• Like 2