Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Basically were all indoctrinated in some quasi religious cult like malarky. If I remember she equates us with ISIS but that might be from something else I read.

Guess the TL;DR version of that load of bollocks is "Conspiracies bad, science good...m'kay?".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Put this here for most views. Conspirituality using David Icke as the subject. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/363282192_Conspirituality_and_the_web_A_case_study_of_David_Icke's_media_use

Uses lots of big words strung together in an attempt to impress the unwary, but in doing so the authors only reveal themselves to be semi-educated 'academics'.

One notable error is the mispelling of the name of the Establishment's favourite procurer and factotum - should be 'Savile' rather than 'Saville'.

Ballinger and Hardy must do better, my mark is D-.... and that's being generous.

As 'Ballinger and Hardy' sound like estate agents, maybe they should give that trade a try instead of filling the internet with verbose nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Neil Young is coming back to Spotify — but he's not happy about it

https://www.businessinsider.in/entertainment/news/neil-young-is-coming-back-to-spotify-but-hes-not-happy-about-it/articleshow/108475147.cms

But now, Young says other music streaming services like Apple and Amazon "have started serving the same disinformation podcast features I had opposed at Spotify."

------------

Neil Young is looking for a crowd to follow.

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Neil Young is coming back to Spotify — but he's not happy about it

https://www.businessinsider.in/entertainment/news/neil-young-is-coming-back-to-spotify-but-hes-not-happy-about-it/articleshow/108475147.cms

But now, Young says other music streaming services like Apple and Amazon "have started serving the same disinformation podcast features I had opposed at Spotify."

------------

Neil Young is looking for a crowd to follow.

Ya. That would be a hypocrite right there. If he really had a principle he would stick by it not just flip after a couple of years in the wilderness.

On 3/13/2024 at 7:48 AM, Bombadil said:

Put this here for most views. Conspirituality using David Icke as the subject. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/363282192_Conspirituality_and_the_web_A_case_study_of_David_Icke's_media_use

You know what they say- all publicity is good publicity.

It reads like they’re actually promoting David, coming up with a whole new moniker of ‘Conspirituality’, saying his web fare, seminars etc are good, calling us ‘acolytes’. 

Almost like they’re jealous of his exposure and popularity 

Calling us a cult is a little concerning tho 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/1/2024 at 10:22 AM, Nip said:

He must know what's going on. Hope he spreads the message to others in the 'profession'

I'm sorry there mate. If he knew what was going on, he wouldn't need a machine in the house. 

We must look to be role models ourselves rather than look to others to save the day. Imo of course. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Genetic vaccines & PCR tests: Russia is ready for Disease X
https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/genetic-vaccines-and-pcr-tests-russia

If Disease X is exclusively a Western Davos Pfizer scam, why is China warning that this hypothetical pox will ravage the globe unless we reverse “climate change” and put an end to “expanding human activities”? Curious minds want to know.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How do conspiracy theorists view this development? Is this based?

Think medication is now the definition of vaccine.

But it seems reading the news there will soon be "vaccines" for everything. So I guess more vaxes for folks going forwards 

• Like 1

No such thing as ‘long COVID,’ health agency says in shock claim: ‘Unnecessary fear’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/no-such-thing-as-long-covid-health-agency-says-in-shock-claim-unnecessary-fear/ar-BB1jVjBX

Government-backed medical researchers in Australia say it’s time to stop using the fear-inducing phrase, which became popular after high volumes of people testing positive for COVID-19 led to a surge in generally non-severe “virus fatigue symptoms” that would normally have gone unnoticed, South West News Service reported.

"We believe it is time to stop using terms like ‘Long COVID’,” said Dr. John Gerrard, Queensland’s Chief Health Officer, who oversaw the newly-released study.

“They wrongly imply there is something unique and exceptional about longer term symptoms associated with this virus,” he explained.

This terminology can cause unnecessary fear, and in some cases, hyper-vigilance to longer symptoms that can impede recovery,” Gerrard warned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

This terminology can cause unnecessary fear, and in some cases, hyper-vigilance to longer symptoms that can impede recovery,” Gerrard warned.

or to put that another way it enables lots of people to take paid leave off work by claiming that they are sick with 'long covid'

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Think medication is now the definition of vaccine.

But it seems reading the news there will soon be "vaccines" for everything. So I guess more vaxes for folks going forwards 

How does that work? Do you give a healthy person a cancer vaccine to stop this person from developing cancer sometime in the future? When is the vaccine going to be administered? At birth? Should we all be lining up?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

How does that work? Do you give a healthy person a cancer vaccine to stop this person from developing cancer sometime in the future? When is the vaccine going to be administered? At birth? Should we all be lining up?

This is the thing about using so called vaccines to stop bodily processes.

When things go wrong with the body, like cancers, auto immune problems and disease, it’s the body’s way of dealing with a problem. 
The amount of environmental toxins we have to deal with on a daily basis is likely unprecedented- no human in the history of the world has had to put up with such a bombarding of chemicals, biological substances, radiation and other nasties.

It makes sense that the body reacts in an unfavourable way, but to develop something which covers this up, instead of dealing with the root problem and eliminating it, is ridiculous and will only create more death and disease- as the covid vaccines have shown. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This is the thing about using so called vaccines to stop bodily processes.

When things go wrong with the body, like cancers, auto immune problems and disease, it’s the body’s way of dealing with a problem. 
The amount of environmental toxins we have to deal with on a daily basis is likely unprecedented- no human in the history of the world has had to put up with such a bombarding of chemicals, biological substances, radiation and other nasties.

It makes sense that the body reacts in an unfavourable way, but to develop something which covers this up, instead of dealing with the root problem and eliminating it, is ridiculous and will only create more death and disease- as the covid vaccines have shown. 

It is a brilliant business plan - maximising Pharma shareholder value by making more and more healthy people sick. A constantly growing commercial empire based on illness.

More and more politicians can be bought off so that Pharma can control the narrative - though I have noticed quite a few minor US, Canadian, Australian and Belgian politicians popping their clogs in their early 60s.

Evidentially you have to be quite high up in the NWO - like Bliar and Macaroon - before you get the real pretend vax. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

I think this will be the way in the future.

Give babies "vaccines" early on for cancer and other majors. Gonna be hard for a parent to refuse. Everyone jabbed into perpetuity....

Jobs a goodun..

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, pete675 said:

It is a brilliant business plan - maximising Pharma shareholder value by making more and more healthy people sick. A constantly growing commercial empire based on illness.

More and more politicians can be bought off so that Pharma can control the narrative - though I have noticed quite a few minor US, Canadian, Australian and Belgian politicians popping their clogs in their early 60s.

Evidentially you have to be quite high up in the NWO - like Bliar and Macaroon - before you get the real pretend vax. 

It's a bloody fantastic business plan....🤣

Think some folks think elites not motivated by money cos have enough.

Personally I think money is like a drug for them. Like heroin they can't have enough. It's an addiction not a necessity 

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, pete675 said:

Exactly, it’s just a long term business plan. 
No wonder naturopathic, alternative/healers and other unorthodox practitioners are cancelled, destroyed and bumped off. 

If it’s not a scalpel, syringe or pill then it basically doesn’t exist. 

This anti human, depopulationatory motivation is JUST pro human enough on its surface so as to not raise much suspicion with the busy herd, running around too preoccupied with surviving to notice 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Kate Middleton Receives First Dose of COVID Vaccine: 'I'm Hugely Grateful'

https://people.com/royals/kate-middleton-receives-first-dose-covid-vaccine/

May 29, 2021 

kate-middleton-eceafe5539d345ea86c060d29d0cb294.webp

She’s super hot, I wouldn’t care about shedding with her, the dirty little minx. 

Wills doesn’t know what he’s got 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

She’s super hot, I wouldn’t care about shedding with her, the dirty little minx. 

Wills doesn’t know what he’s got 

I read somewhere on this forum that shes a bloke. Dont know if true.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1