Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 3/8/2024 at 2:27 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Rishi has £750 million and is married to the daughter if one of the richest Indian industrialists... Has anybody bothered to ask him why he chooses to bother to pretend to be a servant to the British people? Why doesn't he actually do something like go on a long holiday or learn to fly or do anything useful?

How is his chained being pulled?

Little Rishi. Poor little Rishi. Probably on a short chain too.

Rishi is a WEF puppy*

* I know some people say it should be Puppet, but from what I hear is he's not allowed on the furniture in Davos.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just quickly sharing this as I found it interesting, as an example of the casual references nowadays to the disaster of lockdown. You know what I mean. Also perhaps for the green and crypto mentions; I thought I might as well leave those in the copy 😃 

FORBESMONEY TAXES
The Essential Tax Guide For Last Minute Filers

ILLUSTRATION BY FORBES; PHOTOS BY SKODONNELL/GETTY IMAGES, DIANE39/GETTY IMAGES

Mar 9, 2024,06:30am EST

Tax forms, changes, deadlines and refunds. Whether you’re starting or finishing your 2023 1040, we’ve got tips to see you through the 2024 tax filing season.

By Kelly Phillips Erb, Forbes Staff

Compared to the depths of the Covid-19 pandemic, when Congress was shoveling out stimulus checks while the Internal Revenue Service was buried in unopened letters and paper tax returns, this year’s filing season is running smoothly. But as always, there are new and last minute twists, on top of the already complicated tax code, to confound taxpayers. One biggie this year: A bill that would retroactively boost the 2023 child tax credit has passed the House, but has stalled in the Senate–and is likely the reason more families than usual are waiting to file their 1040s. Other current sources of confusion include crypto reporting rules; a bumper crop of new tax credits for electric vehicles and other green purchases; expanded 1099-K reports (those have been mercifully delayed); and changing start dates for required distributions from retirement accounts.

Mutual Recognition Agreements.

https://expose-news.com/2024/03/09/regulatory-simulations-at-home-and-abroad-mutual-recognition-agreements/

Every layer of kill box law identified, supports the actionable conclusion that governments are intentionally sterilizing and killing off their populations, and that vaccines and other biological products are the class of weapons they prefer to use.

The killers prefer biological weapons packaged as medicines because it’s very difficult for targets to see needles, nasal sprays and skin patches as weapons.

It’s very difficult for targets to see pharmacists, nurses and doctors as armed military contractors.

It’s very difficult for targets to see neighborhood retail pharmacies and doctors’ offices as killing floors.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"based" Tucker

It's hilarious how quick conspiracy theorists and dissident rightoids seem to forget every time this man stabs them in the back. 🤦‍♂️

I guess we are all entitled to our opinion

4 minutes ago, Nip said:

I guess we are all entitled to our opinion

Yes, and I'm glad that Tucker called 9/11 truthers parasites, how he conflated white folks that care about their well-being as nazis, also that he simps for Bolsheviks, platforms subversive slimeballs like Raw Egg Nat and Moldbug,  and his sus red string. It helps me know who I'm up against and who has discernment.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2024 at 7:30 PM, Macnamara said:

Can the police ignore such a lineup of expertise that is behind this letter?

Breaking News: MP Andrew Bridgen Summons Head of Met as a “Matter of Urgency” & has “New Disturbing & Damning News”

Andrew Bridgen has written to Sir Mark Rowley, Commissioner of the Metropolitan police asking for an urgent meeting with him and Metropolitan Police detectives to discuss serious issues that have come to light regarding the Covid 19 pandemic and vaccination programme. Andrew Bridgen informs Rowley that this is a matter of importance for the well being and safety of the British public and has added that “very disturbing new and damning news has recently come to light that will be revealed and discussed at the meeting.

Andrew Bridgen says that the COVID inquiry team had told him that if criminality is suspected then it is a matter for the police. As we know, and as Andrew Bridgen says “there is evidence of criminal activity at the highest levels of the UK Government, including British Prime Minister and his financial links to Moderna.” and this will be presented.

There are “very serious criminal offences” wrote in the letter, these include:

• Misconduct in public office.
  • Misfeasance in public office.
  • Manslaughter
  • Gross Negligent Manslaughter
  • Gross Corporate Manslaughter
  • Fraud
  • Murder
  • Grievous Bodily Harm.

As well as conspiracy to commit and aiding and abetting the aforementioned crimes.

A room big enough to facilitate at least twenty people who will attend to give evidence from their field of expertise has also been requested.

Those giving evidence include:

image-41.png?resize=546%2C268&ssl=1

Jim Ferguson asks “Could a sitting Prime minister now come under criminal investigation for potential crimes committed in this and other related potential serious misconduct in public office.?”

https://expose-news.com/2024/03/06/breaking-news-mp-andrew-bridgen-summons-head-of-met-as-a-matter-of-urgency-has-new-disturbing-damning-news/

it wouldnt come as a shock if Andrew passes away suddenly by whatevermeans...he,s making to many waves and the cult will silence him...lets hope not!

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 12:35 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Get ready now (March) for your Fall updated vaccine.

I can't wait.

the fuck wits never give up, though the sheeple are even getting bored with it, hopefully that ship has sailed...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, soulalways said:

it wouldnt come as a shock if Andrew passes away suddenly by whatevermeans...he,s making to many waves and the cult will silence him...lets hope not!

Well, such bollox has happened several times before. Like, "He went to take his dog for a walk in the park and never came back ..... blah blah blah . Police are baffled !"

Edited by Nip

6 hours ago, Nip said:

Well, such bollox has happened several times before. Like, "He went to take his dog for a walk in the park and never came back ..... blah blah blah . Police are baffled !"

david kelly for one remember him?...poor bastard...tony Bliar seen him off

This is along the lines of what I was thinking yesterday when I heard that certain people don’t feel safe on the streets of London. I thought of the constant hypocrisy. Nobody cared when we were forced to give up our rights, our health, our freedom. Also during the Convid era nobody spoke about war, poverty, terrorism, or in fact anything else at all. Everything else just magically disappeared. Particularly until the BLM theatrics.

Can always rely on Bob to tell it like it is … 

• Like 4

https://drsambailey.substack.com/p/a-farewell-to-virology-part-3-dr

They don't make the vaccines because there are viruses.

They make up the viruses so they can sell you their vaccines.

The wet lab is where they "work, handle, poison, starve, break down, and culture " the brews 

and the dry lab is where they churn out the computer generated insilico  viruses on the ( hopefully for them) un critical thinking public 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Observations said:

This is along the lines of what I was thinking yesterday when I heard that certain people don’t feel safe on the streets of London. I thought of the constant hypocrisy. Nobody cared when we were forced to give up our rights, our health, our freedom. Also during the Convid era nobody spoke about war, poverty, terrorism, or in fact anything else at all. Everything else just magically disappeared. Particularly until the BLM theatrics.

And I wonder what the Oscars bollox is trying to cover up. Me, the sceptic, as usual

7 hours ago, Observations said:

Round my way, you can always tell when there’s a pro this or anti that march/rally happening in London as the cops disappear down to the big smoke to help police the marchs, and the local streets are quiet and safe again, no more screeching sirens going up the road every twenty minutes, no more fear and suspicion projected onto the community.

Im all for these marches, gives us here some peaceful, quality time to enjoy our environment without the jackbooted fascists stamping on our spirits. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

You forgot to point out that it is a "rare" condition. It's in the BBC headline... 

"Sisters had heart attacks just days apart due to rare condition"

Oooops !

As my school teachers used to say ... "He must do better !"

Cancer risk soars 52% among fully vaccinated aged 15-59, pathologist finds
03/10/2024 // Ethan Huff // 3.6K Views 

Is COVID jab shedding causing unvaccinated to develop turbo cancers, too?

Kirsch likes to really spell out how he makes his calculations. And in this case, he presented a simple visual involving 100 people, 55 of whom are vaccinated and 45 of whom are not.

If the cancer risk in both groups is, say, 10 percent, you would have 5.5 and 4.5 with 55 percent vaccinated.

"To get to a 65% ratio, it would mean that more vaxxed people got cancer: 8.342 people," Kirsch further explains. "So you then take 8.342 / 5.5 = 1.517. So a 52% increase over baseline risk."

Based on this, it is a no-brainer why Pavic has not taken any shots and does not recommend them for anyone, regardless of their alleged risk.

"She is not alone," Kirsch says.

"Hardly anyone in Croatia is opting for the shots anymore either, even though 99% of the doctors recommend them as safe and effective. Maybe I can get one of them to come on camera with me to explain their recommendation."

Kirsch is known for unpacking and explaining these types of damning revelations about COVID jabs – revelations that the corporate-controlled media will never tell the public.

Kirsch also has a large following of actual doctors who likewise report their findings to him. One of them, a healthcare provider, explained that cases of "turbo" cancer in her circle started out being a strictly vaccinated thing, but are now affecting some of her unvaccinated friends.

"While initially the turbo cancers seem to only happen in the vaccinated, I have three friends / acquaintances in my larger circle of UNVACCINATED that died of fairly sudden cancer," this person revealed.

"Not all of them would classify as a turbo, possibly, one was for certain an issue with a GPs questionable care. There is more and more live blood cell analysis evidence that now the unvaccinated blood shows similar inclusions or challenged blood profiles as initially was only seen in the vaccinated."

In other words, COVID jab shedding appears to be passing from vaccinated to unvaccinated, afflicting the latter with some of the same diseases as the former, despite never having taken a single needle.

Another affirmed this, stating that she is likewise seeing an increase in cancer cases among her unvaccinated friends – though these friends supposedly tested "positive" at one point for either the Delta or Omicron variants of the so-called "virus."

"I continue to say that the creation of the manipulated Spike Protein is the issue that MUST be addressed because that, IMHO, is what is causing almost all of the damage, whether through cancer, cardiac issues, auto immune diseases, etc.," this person added.

"People who took the shots certainly have a higher concentration of spike, since there is evidently no mechanism for the body to stop making it, but too many people who did not take the shots are also facing significant health issues."

COVID vaccines have turned those who took them into walking death machines.