Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

59 minutes ago, Newbiebrbr said:

Does anyone feel like the lockdown is in it's end stage now? Tory MP's are rebelling against the lockdown. The government is rushing for the vaccination to be carried out as much as possible from December. Also lots and lots of protests all around the country and people. People are losing their jobs too.

I really hope and do think this lockdown will end in two months. Want to go back to nightclubs badly.

EDIT: The government cannot simply afford to keep the lockdown forever. If they did they make themselves very suspicious in the long term plan. 

End furlough and lockdown in April, move straight onto a UBI which will be used in tandem with the Commonpass app to set the basis for an eventual social credit system which will be used to police all financial transactions, movements and social activity.

This is the plan, but they're pretty good at cocking things up so let's hope someone can cause a bit of chaos before we reach that point whether it's rebel backbenchers, small business owners, the general public or even better all of the above.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

End furlough and lockdown in April, move straight onto a UBI which will be used in tandem with the Commonpass app to set the basis for an eventual social credit system which will be used to police all financial transactions, movements and social activity.

This is the plan, but they're pretty good at cocking things up so let's hope someone can cause a bit of chaos before we reach that point whether it's rebel backbenchers, small business owners, the general public or even better all of the above.

In the minds of the sheep that will be quite reasonable behaviour by their governments for a case of the 'sniffles' survived by 1419 out of 1420 people.

🙄

To be fair, most ppl are a lost cause. But I don’t blame them or think bad of them, it’s hard to take all this stuff in sometimes, they can’t possibly conceive something like this could happen.  So you believe what everyone else believes of course, why think of it another way? It’s incredulous. Its almost as some ppls brains are actually plugged into the internet by some internal WiFi, and they’re just programming themselves with all these gadgets, smart TVs, things that you talk to to tell it to turn a light off that’s 2 feet away lol. They’re paying big corporate companies thousands of £s for the latest gadgets which spy and track everything they do. Oh and please update and share personal information in a constant basis so we can allow AI to get to know you Properly, then just allow yourself to be immersed in a constant stream of adverts, fake news and likes and repeats from all your like minded pals. Young ppl just getting more and more brain washed and the wise who remember how to actually use their brains are just getting older

I'm constantly reminded how freakishly spot on Orwell was when I see the news on whatever channel, whether it’s war figures or these daily updated deaths, the ticker tape along the bottom, constantly changing and updating, the 2 way Tv, everything... scary AF 😶

• Like 3

Now this is the dream... 

https://www.loveproperty.com/news/95418/scottish-private-island-for-sale-for-only-250000-pound

When it comes to essential utilities, septic tanks and a rainwater harvesting system have also been given the go-ahead, while a windmill and solar panels are set to generate electricity, enabling the new owner to live completely off the grid. Planning permission for a pier, trout lake, conversion of derelict cottages. And what a stunning place to be under the aurora on winter nights and next to the sea, heaven. I just need to find a few hundred grand lol  😀 

On 11/27/2020 at 6:43 PM, SimonTV said:

image.png.6209b33502715f1178d5292228c235a4.png

Natural Law 

Order followers!

Why do they call a totalitarian state a police state?

Why dont they call it the banker state, or a politician state, or a lawyer state or why not a judge state.

They call it a police state becuase the POLICE INFLICT the VIOLENCE

The police are the order takers and ultimate implementers of the system, this new condition of reality.

The behaviour of order followers is the ultimate cause of dystopian reality

Great set of three videos from 2013, but very long.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

We are all pawns in a game of chess, I will give up this game only if they do ♟️

Never give up until we have become the Kings & Queens. CHECK MATE.:classic_wink:

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, alexa said:

Hesitant about the Covid vaccine? DR ELLIE CANNON answers all those niggling worries and explains why you should be first in the queue.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8996237/Hesitant-Covid-vaccine.html

LIES, LIES, LIES & MORE LIES

They are not going to give up, are they ?

Notice how she dodges the dna question

The rna vaccine is designed to intervene in the natural biology provoking reaction to its foreign substance

Now, i follow the harold hillman logic that rna is nonsense. It has only been observed in muscles cells under electron microscope

It is not seen in any other cell. 

The other problem is that the cell wall is said to be permeable to certain substances but there is no evidence of the cell wall opening  and closing.

So for me the foreign gmo vaccine is literally the unknown, like eating gmo food and since the science is based upon assumptions (cell wall, cell shape, contents, function) the extrapolations and presumptions of effects will be literally stabs in the dark

N.b i doubt there will be mass deadly effects because ultimately they want to train public confidence to take the jab, take the tech, become a slave and be happy

Oh and take more jabs to counter act the side effects

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

When you spend money on changing things and advertising it means something is gonna be in place for a while, how could they know that then? How did they know it wasn’t going to be fleeting like the bird flu or one the others? 

Absolutely.

Then a few days in july before the masks in shops was announced, the shops took away all the posters and floor markers and etc.

There is a definite provable collusion  between govt policy and supermarket owners right here. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Traveller said:

Yeah for sure I am. I'm in the process of making a statement to the police about it. Just to be on record. I've emailed numerous charities and public sectors about it. Not one to put up and shut up. I've got some evidence too.

I'll look up the Plymouth guy, thanks.

Would love to join an intentional community. Had the D and D book years ago. Visited one too. They're generally not keen on taking folk who can't work and have no money. Also, being a TI is baggage. You'd have to be upfront as it'd be coming to their doorstep. They'd be dealt vicious rumour whether you spoke upfront or not and would be on the spot to decide. Also, I do have a past albeit 30 years ago. Even any campsite I try to stay on goes bad quickly. The intention to isolate TIs is the norm. Difficult one to sidestep.

If you go to Police they may just refer you to mental health department, that's what happened to me. Police will never act on such things EVER.

I'd suggest something more like a vicar or Pastor if you can find a good one.

The Society of Saint Francis based at Hilfield in Dorset can be quite helpful, not Catholic. Yes, the objective is to break you and they know your weak points because they can read your thoughts. You could try getting on to an ex-servicemen's network because quite a lot of military know that the system is rotten possibly through the British Legion.

It's all about finding support unless you can cope on your own.

The other option is to go abroad if you have a van. UK is one of the worst places to be if you are a TI - they pioneered gang-stalking.

Ireland Germany France would all be better IMO. I think you can sign on for benefits in Germany after 3 months, probably other countries too. But you'd need to be out of the UK before 31 Dec bcoz of Brexit?? 

Edited by jesuitsdidit
  • Thanks 1

A list of questions to the Covidiots:

If you still think Covid is everything we're being told it is, then ask yourself these questions:
1. Why are GPs not isolating? dying?
2. Why are frontline staff not isolating? dying?
3. Why are police officers not isolating? dying?
4. Why are soldiers/military personnel not isolating? dying?
5. Why are bus drivers not isolating? dying?
6. Why are most hospitals mostly empty?
7. Why are testing centres empty?
8. Why is it that 96% of people testing positive are mask wearers?
9. Why is it that bacterial pneumonia is on the rise because of mask wearing? Yet it's kept quiet.
10. Why is it that large conglomerate companies can stay open whilst small/medium businesses of the same industry are bullied into closing?
11. Why is it that the BBC was allegedly funded by Bill Gates to peddle pro Covid propaganda?
12. Why is it that the biggest censorship campaign probably ever is now in force?
13. Why is it that the 'Great Reset' is being openly advertised yet people still deny it?
14. Why is it that in Wuhan China, people were allegedly dropping dead in the streets yet it's happening nowhere else?
15. Why is it that the mainstream media are using crisis actors and dummies to peddle fear?
16. Why is it that our police force has undergone a huge militarisation?
17. Why has police brutality skyrocketed?
18. Why are the fact-check websites funded by the same elites that are funding the media for pro covid propaganda?
19. Why are certain search engines and mainstream media blacklisting well documented science that disproves all this pro covid science?
20. Why are certain search engines and mainstream media blacklisting anything that questions the C.V. narrative?

If this 'virus' was so deadly then:
21. Why would you need a test to tell you that you've got it?
22. Why are graveyards and crematoriums not overflowing?
23. Why are hospitals not overwhelmed to the point of everything else being fully cancelled?
24. Why are people not dropping dead in droves?
25. Why do you need an app to tell you to isolate?
26. Why has China gone back to 'normal' without a vaccine?
27. Why has Covid-19 never been isolated?

• Like 13

3 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

If you go to Police they may just refer you to mental health department, that's what happened to me. Police will never act on such things EVER.

The Society of Saint Francis based at Hilfield in Dorset can be quite helpful, not Catholic. Yes, the objective is to break you and they know your weak points because they can read your thoughts. You could try getting on to an ex-servicemen's network because quite a lot of military know that the system is rotten possibly through the British Legion.

The other option is to go abroad if you have a van. UK is one of the worst places to be if you are a TI - they pioneered gang-stalking.

Ireland Germany France would all be better IMO. I think you can sign on for benefits in Germany after 3 months, probably other countries too. But you'd need to be out of the UK before 31 Dec bcoz of Brexit?? 

As for the Police, it's just about making a complaint of harassment via a statement. I think it should be on record regardless of what they say or don't do. I think any TI should get themself down as a stat. Already, 1 in 8 stalkings in the UK include multi,le offenders (gang). You never know, it might come out and you'll get compensated. I think the UN aren't popular here but at least they're backing the claims since a couple of years ago so tide may turn though I guess it'll be a while yet, even if it does.

There was one lady, can't remember where I heard it, but she left Ireland to escape it and it followed her to London so not sure Ireland will be different. Isn't the TI fella on here from Ireland too? How long has this shit been around then? Earliest I've heard is early 2000s.

A van is one aim. The Multiple Chemical Sensitivity has already isolated me for 20 years so alot of this aint new to me. Had one shower in a month and no clean clothes for that time either. Can't use folks washing machines as can't take the scents. Honestly, f'ed on so many levels it's unreal.. On probation too which I agreed to on the basis I wouldn't have to attend offices cos of scents n stuff (first crime in 25 years and due to harassment). Now they say I need a doctors note not to attend but MCS is not yet recognised in UK so can't get one. That means I face a potential prison sentence. I'm what's known as a bubble person in that I can only tolerate fresh air and that's it. I wouldn't last a week in prison. Most I done inside scenteed places is 10 hours and got pleurisy and f'ed for 2 months. I better shush before I bring down the moral. Good luck to you man, hope shit works out for you.

Excuse, don't wanna go off topic but so many posts here it'll get lost eh.

12 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

To be fair, most ppl are a lost cause. But I don’t blame them or think bad of them, it’s hard to take all this stuff in sometimes, they can’t possibly conceive something like this could happen.  So you believe what everyone else believes of course, why think of it another way? It’s incredulous. Its almost as some ppls brains are actually plugged into the internet by some internal WiFi, and they’re just programming themselves with all these gadgets, smart TVs, things that you talk to to tell it to turn a light off that’s 2 feet away lol. They’re paying big corporate companies thousands of £s for the latest gadgets which spy and track everything they do. Oh and please update and share personal information in a constant basis so we can allow AI to get to know you Properly, then just allow yourself to be immersed in a constant stream of adverts, fake news and likes and repeats from all your like minded pals. Young ppl just getting more and more brain washed and the wise who remember how to actually use their brains are just getting older

I'm constantly reminded how freakishly spot on Orwell was when I see the news on whatever channel, whether it’s war figures or these daily updated deaths, the ticker tape along the bottom, constantly changing and updating, the 2 way Tv, everything... scary AF 😶

I agree about taking all these stuff. I feel overwhelmed trying to explain the whole thing to a newbie. lol

We've been at it for so long and you guys are all familiar with banking scum, paedo to occult stuff which all ties in. You can see them all connected.

It dawned on me since writing my post yesterday, even WE ARE caught in the Inversion hypnosis which David highlighted a lot by giving example in his latest video. Well done to the video uploader who put the pigs in the right place by saying they are not the authority. The taxpayers pay their wages and they are in service for us, not the other way around. One pig tried to say 'correct' though....lol

Another inversion we see is with councils. Their wages are paid by the taxpayer similar situation happens all the time.

You know why this happens? This is where what Beachcomer says is important.

Most, even the truthers, owns smartphones. This is where daily inversion hypnosis is broadcasted.

Computer screen and phones are portal and spirits are dispatched through this screen as well.

I've had an experience when I was watching a video of someone who dispatches his bodyguards to check his viewers to see if that person has a malicious intent or could become its food. I told him about it and the cat was out. Now that we have so many zoom meetings, spirits attached to unsuspecting people could pay a visit to your home. That happened too. Lucky for me, I don't miss and know what to do. It's not a problem normally but if you are not aware of these things, you could end up having problems and you don't know why. So have some programmed crystals or other spiritual weapon so that negatives, not just spirits but hypnosis does not come through.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Definitely a plan to kill off Christmas.

Now they are culling all the turkeys due to an avian flu outbreak.

If you do manage to buy a turkey, remember to eat it whilst wearing a mask!!

https://news.sky.com/story/bird-flu-outbreak-confirmed-at-farm-in-north-yorkshire-12145877

Oh you have given me a business idea!

Why not make a mask to fit chickens and turkeys. :p

Obviously the beak needs to be open but can cover the nose(?) area.

If they want to be extra careful, they could buy turkey goggles for them too.

Mask works...right? We will never have another avian flu. Job done. LOL

I haven't searched but if it already exists.....I am speechless.

4 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

That happened to me as well. I now don't deal with them and sort matters out by myself with a help of my bodyguards.