Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 hours ago, Phil26 said:

His controllers/handlers are with Russell's full consent. He actually thinks of them like 'personal assistants'. 🙄😆 But the guy has always been a delusional grandiose narcissist psycho so that's not surprising.

You are being fooled by him.

I know exactly what Russell is.

I think it's best if I leave this subject now.

5 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

no worries,, let carry on the corona, err thread....

Speak to you elsewhere.. Life is boring if we all have the same views, so I don't mind.

Just to add before the Brand discussion ends, what with all the accusations over P.Diddy too, you two should watch the film Get Him To The Greek, starring Brand and Diddy.

The first time I saw it I was super creeped out even though it’s supposed to be a comedy, there is something quite dark about it and I think it has MK triggers embedded under it. I felt detached, hollow and fairly bamboozled after watching it.

Just a shitty, pointless, sinister, degenerate trigger film. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

no worries,, let carry on the corona, err thread....

Speak to you elsewhere.. Life is boring if we all have the same views, so I don't mind.

No problem. :)

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Just to add before the Brand discussion ends, what with all the accusations over P.Diddy too, you two should watch the film Get Him To The Greek, starring Brand and Diddy.

The first time I saw it I was super creeped out even though it’s supposed to be a comedy, there is something quite dark about it and I think it has MK triggers embedded under it. I felt detached, hollow and fairly bamboozled after watching it.

I haven't seen that one, though I have watched many pointless films.

Stars who really offend the system tend to end up dead, like Rik after 'One by One' - a prophetic film, not a pointless one. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Exactly. And Brand is still connected to those..., going way back through when Saville recruited and 'trained' him, into those. Russell is what THEY call 'a natural', he enjoys hurting others, he is sadistic.

They use comedy as a cover for a lot of that type of shit.

And you've just summed up Russell Brand accurately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

I haven't seen that one, though I have watched many pointless films.

Stars who really offend the system tend to end up dead, like Rik after 'One by One' - a prophetic film, not a pointless one. 

It's more complex than that. Some are more 'in the club', after all THEY are a hierarchical system - which puts people under control and 'in their place' in the pecking order. It's also efficient way of using people against each other and creates leverage for those in control of it.

They will kill people off if it suits them, but they also enjoy making people humiliated and suffer in other ways. If they kill them off they would usually recycle them after a while so they don't get as much out of that. 

They also give people warnings and 'slaps' if they step out of line, or if they  just piss them off, which as THEY are all narcissists that happens a lot. 

THEY also get rid of people who are no longer of use to them and did nothing in particular to annoy them. THEY only think is terms of usefulness, supply and if it amuses them to keep you alive for some reason. They find Russell VERY 'amusing'.

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

It's more complex than that. Some are more 'in the club', after all THEY are a hierarchical system - which puts people under control and 'in their place' in the pecking order. It's also efficient way of using people against each other and creates leverage for those in control of it.

They will kill people off if it suits them, but they also enjoy making people humiliated and suffer in other ways. If they kill them off they would usually recycle them after a while so they don't get as much out of that. 

They also give people warnings and 'slaps' if they step out of line, or if they  just piss them off, which as THEY are all narcissists that happens a lot. 

THEY also get rid of people who are no longer of use to them and did nothing in particular to annoy them. THEY only think is terms of usefulness, supply and if it amuses them to keep you alive for some reason. They find Russell VERY 'amusing'.

As someone else so concisely and eloquently put it: "I just want to be left the fuck alone !"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Nip said:

As someone else so concisely and eloquently put it: "I just want to be left the fuck alone !"

Some, like Russell Brand, can't tolerate being alone. Narcissists NEED constant attention. Even in their non physical form they stay together in 'hives' simply to avoid being alone with their own being.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nip said:

11 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Some, like Russell Brand, can't tolerate being alone. Narcissists NEED constant attention. Even in their non physical form they stay together in 'hives' simply to avoid being alone with their own being.

I’ve heard about this, Hollywood Celebs who sold their counterpart in the spiritual realm for money and fame cant be alone, they can’t even look in mirrors because they fear what they’ll see. 

This shows that if you were to view their spirit and soul in the other realm, it’d be surrounded by demons and vampires, sucking them dry but also energising them with others energy, until the point of their death, when their soul gets handed over

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Haven't seen this but could it be worth a watch to see how minds work on this and depending VERY MUCH who is involved in the discussion that (guessing) could make a good (or bad) opinion piece... although I wouldn't like to bet too many medical freedom lobbies are involved (if any of course)...

from "BusinessWorld" channel... 36m:40sec long.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

jabbed?

Mystery surrounding death of 'healthy' Indiana mother, 41, on board American Airlines flight home from Dominican Republic

• Stefanie Smith, a mom-of-two from Pittsboro, became fatally ill just minutes into the flight on February 28
  • Her family says the hospital X-ray technician had no pre-existing conditions and they are baffled by her sudden death 
  • They are sending their own doctor to carry out an autopsy before her body is brought home to the US  

By Dominic Yeatman For Dailymail.Com

Published: 10:10 EST, 6 March 2024 | Updated: 11:57 EST, 6 March 2024

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13164127/stefanie-smith-death-dominican-republic-vacation-american-airlines.html

29 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

jabbed?

Mystery surrounding death of 'healthy' Indiana mother, 41, on board American Airlines flight home from Dominican Republic

• Stefanie Smith, a mom-of-two from Pittsboro, became fatally ill just minutes into the flight on February 28
  • Her family says the hospital X-ray technician had no pre-existing conditions and they are baffled by her sudden death 
  • They are sending their own doctor to carry out an autopsy before her body is brought home to the US  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13164127/stefanie-smith-death-dominican-republic-vacation-american-airlines.html

Ah yes, "baffled". I seem to remember that one

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

jabbed?

You sure she hadn't been shovelling snow just prior to boarding ??

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

jabbed?

There's a lot of those.

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Snow in the Dom Rep, eh? That's Climate Change for you!

Well, maybe she had been shovelling shit (way heavier) that she acquired in the last 4 year, only God knows. 👀

• Haha 3

Disabled people were secretly given Do Not Resuscitate orders, Scottish Covid-19 inquiry hears

• Inquiry told GP receptionists even called those with disabilities to try and get them to sign up to the orders 

By Dan Barker

Published: 18:42 EST, 22 November 2023 | Updated: 18:42 EST, 22 November 2023

Disabled Scots felt like their lives were ‘not worth saving’ during the pandemic after Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) orders were secretly imposed on many of them, an inquiry has heard.

As Covid began to spread, GP receptionists even called up those with disabilities to try to persuade them to sign up to the orders, which inform doctors that they do not want their lives saved in an emergency.

Glasgow Disability Alliance chief executive Tressa Burke also told the Scottish Covid-19 Inquiry how some of her members were left so isolated during lockdowns they feared their bodies would not be discovered if they died at home.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12781471/Disabled-people-secretly-given-Not-Resuscitate-orders-Scottish-Covid-19-inquiry-hears.html

03/06/24
9 New ‘Independent’ Advisers to CDC Publicly Promoted Vaccines or Took Money From Pharma — or Both

After struggling for months to fill seats on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vaccine advisory committee, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced nine new appointees. All have financial ties to vaccine makers or have publicly promoted COVID-19, RSV and HPV vaccines — or both.

Nine new members named to the committee that advises the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on vaccine recommendations have financial ties to pharmaceutical companies or have worked with public health agencies to promote the COVID-19, RSV or HPV vaccines.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in mid-February appointed the new members to the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), which shapes U.S. vaccine policy.

Commenting on the new appointments, Children’s Health Defense (CHD) President Mary Holland said:

“ACIP has long been a rubber stamp for any and all vaccines Big Pharma wants to push. But the brazenness of the HHS-Big Pharma fusion has never been so much on display.

“The only silver lining in this grotesque display is that more and more people are waking up to the reality that ACIP has nothing to do with health and everything to do with profit.”

The ACIP is described as an independent, nonfederal expert body made up of professionals with clinical, scientific and public health expertise. The committee decides which vaccines should be recommended to the public, who should take them and how often — recommendations the CDC typically rubber stamps.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/new-cdc-advisers-vaccines-conflict-of-interest-pharma/?utm_source=luminate

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Eckhart Tolle had eight jabs so...

He actually did. Just to clarify I was not joking. Eckhart talks about it on his website and he got side effects from it.

Breaking MRNA 2.0 and 3.0

Sold to the sheep under the slogan: " MRNA could make us Superhuman "

Anna Blakney is in demand by big pharma, she is an assistant professor and a science communicator with 253,000 followers and 3.7 million likes on tiktok.

Blakney started her PhD at Imperial College London in 2016

Blakely: " MRNA is such a game changer that it raises some questions: could mRNA vaccines provide a cure for cancers, HIV, tropical diseases, and even give us superhuman immunity against all future viruses, need we ever be sick again? MRNA is your friend

Zhang Yongzhen at the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention in Beijing  sequenced the genome for Covid-19 in just 24 hours and published the next day.

Covid-19 was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization on 11 March.

On 16 March, the first mRNA vaccine began its phase one clinical trial, which was the shortest trial in medical history. The US Food and Drug Administration approved the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine on 11 December, 2020, making history again as the fastest approved and first ever mRNA vaccine for humans. Approval of the Moderna mRNA vaccine followed close behind on 18 December. The previous title holder for "fastest ever vaccine", the mumps vaccine took four years. The Moderna and Pfizer–BioNTech vaccines took just 11 months.

" Perhaps the next mRNA vaccine to hit our shelves will be for the flu. Influenza viruses are responsible for an estimated 290,000–650,000 deaths annually worldwide. "We're most likely to see mRNA vaccines against influenza in the near future," says Paul Hunter, a professor of health protection at the University of East Anglia in the UK who also consults for the WHO, has warned that some countries may be due an influenza epidemic that could lead to more fatalities than Covid-19.

All this raises the question: could mRNA therapeutics give us superhuman immunity? Already Covid-19 mRNA vaccines lead some people to produce very high levels of antibodies, able to neutralise several variants of Covid-19 at once. 

There's also the potential to mix various mRNA vaccines together into a single health booster vaccine, which could ward off cancers, viruses, aids and other diseases at the same time. You could take a whole bunch of different flavours… a cocktail of mRNAs that make different proteins selective for your particular need. Both Moderna and Novavax already have combined Covid-19 and flu vaccines in development.

Beause we need booster shots – and these shots tend to hurt your arm. Also  approximately two to five people per million vaccinated in the United States suffer vaccine injuries

Blakney's lab at UBC is working on an answer: saRNA, or self-amplifying mRNA. It has the same structural components as normal mRNA, except once inside a cell it can make copies of itself and can stay inside you for the rest of your life.  " This is really advantageous ," says Blakney who has recived $200 million from astra  zenica

" I put explainer videos out on TikTok. My whole mission on there is to educate people about vaccines," she laughs. "I get tonnes of random questions. But I've also had loads of people say things like, you are the reason why me and my partner got the vaccine. l'm really happy about that."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

started her PhD at Imperial College London in 2016

Imperial College...say no more! Fully understood.. 

Anna realises that progression in her career requires adherence to the doctrines of Big P-harm-a. 

• Like 2