Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

15 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

That makes a change from THEM & US. 😆

https://drsambailey.substack.com/p/dr-anne-mccloskey-this-is-the-fight?r=12g5tr&utm_medium=email

Great interview 

Dr Anne McCloskey 

had an established 40-year career as a family doctor in Northern Ireland. She has courageously fought against the draconian COVID-19 measures and vaccines since 2020. The so-called 'authorities' continue to throw multiple attacks at her as she holds the line against increasing medical tyranny. 

• Thanks 2

For those who haven‘t already seen this:

We are billions of people. Let's just stand up and say stop. We will not submit."

Pascal Najadi, the son of the WEF co-founder, is calling for WEF members to be arrested for their role in injecting a "bioweapon" into 5.7 billion people, from which he and his mother are now dying.

"It is democide and you will be condemned. It will be corrected in the name of humanity."

• Like 3

On 3/3/2024 at 5:02 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I think you can only ever judge people on past history to a degree, and then on present reality. As far as I can see, Brand has always been a bit dodgy and still appears to stay away from the full reality of the agenda's at play in the 'World'. These are all opinions I have held on Brand for some time, same as Dr Steven Greer, and I am glad to see that David Icke has stated similar on both. Not that I always go by what David says, but it is a good barometer of how my intuition is going when David agrees. 

On Oliver, perhaps it is simply that he woke up whilst already being in the media and employed by them? You are correct that they likely would not be employing him if he was always a 'conspiracy theorist'. Not everyone in the media is corrupt or 'bought', not to the degree that others are, although Oliver promoting the official narrative of 'history' probably helped him in his media career. There are different levels though, did we think Fred Dibnah was corrupt? Some are just fringe people taking care of the peripheral subjects and some, the likes of Spring and Thunberg are part of the bigger agenda's. Those I would suggest are bought and paid for. 

It is weird how some avoid scrutiny and criticism like Mike Yeadon and Robert Malone (at least to the degree that some get) and others like Oliver and Campbell get heaps of flak. I cannot help thinking that there must be something personal about these people, something that triggers a subjective reaction, because it doesn't seem that the 'rules' are the same for everyone. The reality is that they have all woken up, which is something we all wanted and have screamed at the top of our lungs for. We have asked 'will these people ever wake up', and 'why is nobody speaking out'. Well here we have some who are doing just that and getting flak for it, not only speaking out but reaching millions of people. Are you more concerned that Oliver hasn't earned it, or happy that potentially more people have woken up to the scam because of him and Campbell? I remember a couple of years ago having a debate with someone criticising Mathias Desmut, and their argument was along the lines of 'he is saying nothing new'. Granted he might not have been, but he WAS reaching new people, putting old concepts into new ways of thinking about it and placing it in the COVID context, and reaching many people at that. Isn't that all we want? 

Russell Brand has a VERY dark and dodgy past (and present). At one point he was 'mentored' by Jimi Saville back in the day, way before Russell became famous. Saville introduced Russell to the party scene at that time for particular people. Russell became well known for how far he was prepared to go and the extremes he was involved in. It's no wonder he is a sex addict, he was obsessed with being the centre of attention sexually and otherwise.

I'm not surprised the way that Russell Brand has tried to ridicule and criticise Icke. I'm also not surprised about what has come out about Brand so far, but he is VERY protected by certain entities. The recent 'scandal' was to solidify Russell's fanbase and made him the biggest money maker for Rumble, all according to their plan.

There was actually a plan involving Russell in 2020, which is why they were building his platform at that time massively, but that plan fell through for him and his controllers. It connects with what I've mentioned in the other thread about how there was an exodus from the simulation in 2020, which they tried to stop. Russell was supposed to help them stop it. He failed them and although they still need him they gave him a slap with the recent scandal, and at the same time used it to forward their agenda for him, but it was a warning shot to Russ to not fail them again. Since then he has doubled down on his devotion to the entities and literally has no time or energy of his own. He has WILLINGLY given his entire self to the entities of the simulation and they give him fame, money, as much attention as he craves (which he is addicted to) and any desire he wants, here or in the astral.

Russell always starts his videos etc. with "you awakening wonders" and uses "stay free". It's a form of linguistic reverse psychology in implanted hypnotic suggestion in the simulation. He also uses his bs new age crap and 'meditation' videos to pull people in. 

People also tend to forget that Russell was married to Katy Perry and how she admitted the parties she went to with Russell involving their use of kids and cannibalism.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Nip said:

They seemingly had healthy lifestyles and / but they coud have been inactivesmoking, drinking alcohol and had a poor diet.

the article says that heart attacks in the young have increased over the last 5 years.....well they can't exactly say that it has increased since 2020 after the covid jabs were rolled out as that would be too pointed

But lets apply some logic here.....they suggest that smoking, alcohol and poor diet have caused this sudden and unprecedented uptick in young people having heart attacks. So are they really suggesting that all of those things have increased by such a large degree amongst the young in that tiny time scale of 5 years that it could cause such an unheard of shift in public health? i would have though people are smoking less these days

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the article says that heart attacks in the young have increased over the last 5 years.....well they can't exactly say that it has increased since 2020 after the covid jabs were rolled out as that would be too pointed

But lets apply some logic here.....they suggest that smoking, alcohol and poor diet have caused this sudden and unprecedented uptick in young people having heart attacks. So are they really suggesting that all of those things have increased by such a large degree amongst the young in that tiny time scale of 5 years that it could cause such an unheard of shift in public health? i would have though people are smoking less these days

People are dying younger because they are living longer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Phil26 said:

I'm not surprised the way that Russell Brand has tried to ridicule and criticise Icke

Have you any reliable stuff for that, like from his own mouth that was sustained bad mouthing as such?.... As in IF he has gone beyond just a joke by the alleged, and so touting such criticism of Icke as you allege, if, falling upon Brand being SERIOUS in that regardeth?? 

I am not necessarily anti-Brand, just to add.

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

People are dying younger because they are living longer.

I need to go and get a diploma before properly understanding that, but with my current intelligence, the thought of living longer in this world was enough to kill them off sooner than longer had a chance to entertain, I guess? (aside from governments wanting us dead, and gangsters, and faux medics, and all that) 

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

They're vaping more though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Not sure why you find that funny. I wasn't joking.

Taking things seriously every second of the day is a sure way to an early death...  Believe it or not, it's not a personal thing, but more a swing in my moods thing... but at the time of being funny, coz of being serious too long, funny has to come on show sometimes to give relief.

I agree Katy Perry was a bad move for him by marrying her... Don't know a hell of a lot about it, but was ages ago now anyway.

Cannibalism, 😂 what form of cannibalism (I take it involving kids. yuck, I don't wanna go there), but had it any occult or satanist points of contact, how someone's mandilbles got so carried away??

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

I need to go and get a diploma before properly understanding that, but with my current intelligence, the thought of living longer in this world was enough to kill them off sooner than longer had a chance to entertain, I guess? (aside from governments wanting us dead, and gangsters, and faux medics, and all that) 

Just following through the clown world logic that you hear and see everywhere. "People are getting more sick and dying suddenly.....but we're all living longer". Most people seem to be so brain dead now, or at least in terms of simple logic and common sense, that they fail to grasp the total lunacy of what they are repeating. You can't die earlier but be living to an older age at the same time. Even my old man comes out with shit like this.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Have you any reliable stuff for that, like from his own mouth that was sustained bad mouthing as such?.... As in IF he has gone beyond just a joke by the alleged, and so touting such criticism of Icke as you allege, if, falling upon Brand being SERIOUS in that regardeth?? 

I am not necessarily anti-Brand, just to add.

Why did you mention you weren't necessarily "anti- Brand". Just curious why you mention that.

Brand always uses the excuse of humour, including when he jokes about forcing choking women with his d*** while they can't breath and their eyes stream with tears (that's from his live stand up shows video) so 'joking' is his excuse for pretty much anything he does. 🙄 I have no time for him. He was always the same even before he was famous. He was a creep then and he's a mega wealthy creep now. Money doesn't make someone a decent person. 🙄

David Icke talks about how Brand has ridiculed his work and messed him about by asking him for interviews but then just to ridicule Icke about reptiles etc. David Icke says he wants nothing to do with Brand. You can read that in 'The Dream'.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Taking things seriously every second of the day is a sure way to an early death...  Believe it or not, it's not a personal thing, but more a swing in my moods thing... but at the time of being funny, coz of being serious too long, funny has to come on show sometimes to give relief.

But equally not everything can be treated as a joke. There is literally nothing funny about Russell Brand. If you'd been alone in a room with him you'd see his private side, which is evil.

People thought Saville was a joker. Jokers get away with a lot.

I know he has his fans but there is no way I have anything good to say about the guy.

I agree Katy Perry was a bad move for him by marrying her... Don't know a hell of a lot about it, but was ages ago now anyway.

Katy Perry and Russell Brand was an arrangement by the powers in control.

Then they wanted to relaunch his image as internet guru/'truth'teller so they got him back with an old face from his past, a 'homestyle' girl next door type, pop out a couple of kids and there you go instantly respectable and spiritual. NOW THAT'S A JOKE!

Cannibalism, 😂 what form of cannibalism (I take it involving kids. yuck, I don't wanna go there), but had it any occult or satanist points of contact, how someone's mandilbles got so carried away??

Russell Brand is a Satanist. He always was into that. Saville introduced Brand to it. 

2 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Why did you mention you weren't necessarily "anti- Brand". Just curious why you mention that.

I can see through someone's personality if necessary in most people, but he is still the guy he is even by what some people may see as a persona, which I believe is reasonably authentic, despite whatever slightly deluded strings people think are attached... He may have controllers, but not of his want, but that exist anyway.... My opinion tends to be he knows what's stood over his shoulder but uses his smarts to assimilate broadly into that fit of them being there and to tolerate that, yet not it seems by impacting his free speech on the platforms he enjoys (or gets given to enjoy, whatever way you want to look at it)...but they the shadow people didn't intend for most the stuff he comes out with I think (apart from his sex-life = ultimately used against him for a while as of late, and comedic life before that as a standup roadshow mentality were in words similar to his all part of the glitz and THAT was the main thing stringing him along initially, I can believe that up to that point).

1 minute ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

I can see through someone's personality if necessary in most people, but he is still the guy he is even by what some people may see as a persona, which I believe is reasonably authentic, despite whatever slightly deluded strings people think are attached... He may have controllers, but not of his want, but that exist anyway.... My opinion tends to be he knows what's stood over his shoulder but uses his smarts to assimilate broadly into that fit of them being there and to tolerate that, yet not it seems by impacting his free speech on the platforms he enjoys (or gets given to enjoy, whatever way you want to look at it)...but they the shadow people didn't intend for most the stuff he comes out with I think (apart from his sex-life = ultimately used against him for a while as of late, and comedic life before that as a standup roadshow mentality were in words similar to his all part of the glitz and THAT was the main thing stringing him along initially, I can believe that up to that point).

His controllers/handlers are with Russell's full consent. He actually thinks of them like 'personal assistants'. 🙄😆 But the guy has always been a delusional grandiose narcissist psycho so that's not surprising.

You are being fooled by him.

I know exactly what Russell is.

I think it's best if I leave this subject now.

On 3/4/2024 at 7:02 PM, wideawake said:
On 3/4/2024 at 12:04 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

What's up with Mrs Bridgen? She needs to come to terms with reality... I wonder if she's been jabbed? We are at war my dear and you are slipping up.

Andrew Bridgen Calls For Debate On Bringing Back Capital Punishment in the UK For Crimes Against Humanity

https://nicholascreed.substack.com/p/andrew-bridgen-calls-for-debate-on?r=16xjwn&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&triedRedirect=true

Expand  

He probable just signed his death warrant, just saying…. 🤔

Unless he's paid opposition, in that case he'll get a slap on the back and a handshake from TPB. Are they trying to control both sides of the debate ?

• Like 1