Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, RobinJ said:

Some folks just love the system, no point trying to understand them its a waste of energy.

Indeed, around 15 months ago my suburb had a 'street festival' and a friend convinced me to go. I didn't really want to because I hate people 🤣, but the thought of some decent food won the day. As I was walking, we came across the NSW Premier with a entourage of cops flanking him, and I called him a wanker. As we were leaving we had to walk past the stage and just as we got to it, the bloody Prime Minister was being introduced on stage. The people in front stopped walking to hero-worship their leader and the crowds cheered. And I was like 'ffs, can you fuckers keep moving instead of worshipping your slave-master' ...needless to say I got a few 'strange looks' 😀

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13151041/amp/Covid-Lockdown-critics-support-stayed-silent-amid-fears-damage-careers.html

Headline on GB News Sunday night at 23:40

Did scientists self-censor during Covid? Lockdown critics 'had considerable tacit support but many stayed silent amid fears it could damage their careers', expert says

Edited by Observations
Added YouTube link of the whole show
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Observations said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13151041/amp/Covid-Lockdown-critics-support-stayed-silent-amid-fears-damage-careers.html

Headline on GB News Sunday night at 23:40

Did scientists self-censor during Covid? Lockdown critics 'had considerable tacit support but many stayed silent amid fears it could damage their careers', expert says

Much like a lot of other things on all the bollox, we, here, were saying exactly this yonks ago. No need for these 'experts' to tell us   🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BREAKING: Seven MPs Request Comprehensive Data Transparency from the UK ONS

They want the UK ONS is to produce a detailed time-series cohort analysis like they should have done 3 years ago. The request was validated by UK Professors Norman Fenton and Carl Heneghan.

Executive Summary

Epic news today! I have been waiting 3 years for this to happen and it finally did!

Did you know that there are at least 7 Members of Parliament who are honest and want to know the truth? There will be more later for sure after the finger pointing starts, but 7 is a good start until then.

The seven Members of Parliament have sent a letter to the head of the UK ONS requesting that they publish a comprehensive time-series cohort analysis of the UK data (weekly buckets for 152 weeks starting in Jan 2021).

If the ONS refuses the request, then the MPs will be able to shift the blame for this crisis squarely on the ONS. And all MPs will then pile on later I predict since nobody wants not to have a chair when the music stops.

If the ONS complies with the request, then we will have the evidence needed to go after other agencies. It will end the debate as to whether the shots were safe, and begin the debate on who is to blame and how to hold them accountable.

The truth will be out and the public wins.

24-03-02 Andrew Bridgen MP Time Series Cohort Analysis Letter to Ian Diamond-1.jpg

24-03-02 Andrew Bridgen MP Time Series Cohort Analysis Letter to Ian Diamond-2.jpg

24-03-02 Andrew Bridgen MP Time Series Cohort Analysis Letter to Ian Diamond-3.jpg

• Thanks 2

And right on cue comes the hit-piece in the Daily Fail claiming that Andrew Bridgen is a far-right-antivax-nutjob… I wonder how much the government and the media paid his estranged wife to produce this article?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13151669/Anti-vaxxer-MP-Andrew-Bridgens-glamorous-opera-singer-wife-claims-marriage-former-Tory-torn-apart-conspiracy-theorists-radicalised-husband.html#comments

The comments section is heartening though – people are wising up to what is going on – showing that the politicians and media are absolutely bricking it right now, especially after what happened in Rochdale last Thursday. Seeing them all going into absolute meltdown over the George Galloway result has been hilarious.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

BREAKING: Seven MPs Request Comprehensive Data Transparency from the UK ONS

They want the UK ONS is to produce a detailed time-series cohort analysis like they should have done 3 years ago. The request was validated by UK Professors Norman Fenton and Carl Heneghan.

Executive Summary

Epic news today! I have been waiting 3 years for this to happen and it finally did!

Did you know that there are at least 7 Members of Parliament who are honest and want to know the truth? There will be more later for sure after the finger pointing starts, but 7 is a good start until then.

The seven Members of Parliament have sent a letter to the head of the UK ONS requesting that they publish a comprehensive time-series cohort analysis of the UK data (weekly buckets for 152 weeks starting in Jan 2021).

If the ONS refuses the request, then the MPs will be able to shift the blame for this crisis squarely on the ONS. And all MPs will then pile on later I predict since nobody wants not to have a chair when the music stops.

If the ONS complies with the request, then we will have the evidence needed to go after other agencies. It will end the debate as to whether the shots were safe, and begin the debate on who is to blame and how to hold them accountable.

The truth will be out and the public wins.

24-03-02 Andrew Bridgen MP Time Series Cohort Analysis Letter to Ian Diamond-1.jpg

24-03-02 Andrew Bridgen MP Time Series Cohort Analysis Letter to Ian Diamond-2.jpg

24-03-02 Andrew Bridgen MP Time Series Cohort Analysis Letter to Ian Diamond-3.jpg

Can ONS fudge the figures though ?

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

And right on cue comes the hit-piece in the Daily Fail claiming that Andrew Bridgen is a far-right-antivax-nutjob… I wonder how much the government and the media paid his estranged wife to produce this article?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13151669/Anti-vaxxer-MP-Andrew-Bridgens-glamorous-opera-singer-wife-claims-marriage-former-Tory-torn-apart-conspiracy-theorists-radicalised-husband.html#comments

The comments section is heartening though – people are wising up to what is going on – showing that the politicians and media are absolutely bricking it right now, especially after what happened in Rochdale last Thursday. Seeing them all going into absolute meltdown over the George Galloway result has been hilarious.

What's up with Mrs Bridgen? She needs to come to terms with reality... I wonder if she's been jabbed? We are at war my dear and you are slipping up.

Andrew Bridgen Calls For Debate On Bringing Back Capital Punishment in the UK For Crimes Against Humanity

https://nicholascreed.substack.com/p/andrew-bridgen-calls-for-debate-on?r=16xjwn&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&triedRedirect=true

• Like 3

Conclusive Evidence that the Covid Vaccines Damage the Heart of Everyone who takes them.

Chris Shoemaker MD presents conclusive evidence that the covid shots damage the heart. 

Using fluorinated glucose markers and PET scans of over a thousand people, a team in Tokyo has demonstrated that the hearts of people who got the vax are working on average 46% harder with every beat.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OfRB4MyExF9l/

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

What's up with Mrs Bridgen? She needs to come to terms with reality... I wonder if she's been jabbed? We are at war my dear and you are slipping up.

Andrew Bridgen Calls For Debate On Bringing Back Capital Punishment in the UK For Crimes Against Humanity

https://nicholascreed.substack.com/p/andrew-bridgen-calls-for-debate-on?r=16xjwn&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&triedRedirect=true

Pretty sure it was Tony Blair that repealed the treason legislation, what did he know was coming? 

53 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Gardening?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/mar/04/uk-increase-autism-diagnoses-neurodiversity

'What’s behind the UK’s increase in autism diagnoses?'

'In 2021, a study found a 787% rise in the number of diagnoses between 1998 and 2018 in the UK.' (Gardening AND climate change?)

OMG! We will have a zombie apocalypse 😲

But you know, in the world of New Normal, those who don't have 'genius' streaks which is a result of having autism.....will be looked at as unfortunate, untalented, boring lot!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

He probable just signed his death warrant, just saying…. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

and also from the daily fail this headline:

Why ARE so many young people having heart attacks? They had seemingly healthy lifestyles... but all these people suffered heart problems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13154677/young-people-having-heart-attacks-lead-seemingly-healthy-lifestyles-suffered-heart-problems.html

with this clown world explanation given:

''A number of factors are to blame, including poor diet and obesity, a sedentary lifestyle, an increase in the number of young people developing type 2 diabetes (which is associated with thicker and stickier blood which raises the risk of blood clots and, in turn, heart attacks), smoking and alcohol, says Dr Lowe''

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Why ARE so many young people having heart attacks? They had seemingly healthy lifestyles... but all these people suffered heart problems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13154677/young-people-having-heart-attacks-lead-seemingly-healthy-lifestyles-suffered-heart-problems.html

''A number of factors are to blame, including poor diet and obesity, a sedentary lifestyle, an increase in the number of young people developing type 2 diabetes (which is associated with thicker and stickier blood which raises the risk of blood clots and, in turn, heart attacks), smoking and alcohol, says Dr Lowe''

....... and, as having already been repeated before, ad nauseam, ...... shovelling snow, climate change, gardening, cost of living, anxiety, excessive exercise etc etc

1 minute ago, Nip said:

....... and, as having already been repeated before, ad nauseam, ...... shovelling snow, climate change, gardening, cost of living, anxiety, excessive exercise etc etc

they're taking the piss

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

List updated 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

They seemingly had healthy lifestyles and / but they coud have been inactivesmoking, drinking alcohol and had a poor diet.

That makes complete sense in clown world of course. This individual must not only be baffled - since this person is a doctor; I'd suggest this person is confused to boot.

(In this day n age gotta tread carefully with pronouns. Never know when people might get offended    🙄    )

Edited by Nip
  • Like 6

On 3/3/2024 at 3:05 PM, rebornsteve said:

First they queued for the jabs….

IMG_4611.jpeg

Don't know why. You'd think that more and more people were getting heart issues and dying of heart attacks when we know from ONS data that, in fact, fewer people than before were suffering such a fate. Right ?

• Like 1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/02/health-secretary-release-data-covid-vaccine-excess-deaths/

The group of 21 MPs and peers from four parties have written to Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), Health Secretary &

the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) also to

UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) for the  data.

They suggested 

data—correlating  the date of people’s COVID vaccine doses to the date of their deaths—have been released to pharmaceutical companies but not to public and is a 

wall of silence 

Letter organised by all-party parliamentary group (APPG) & campaign group 

Us For Them.

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2