19 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I've noticed that there's been an increase of maskers. I am truly baffled. 🤨

You must be a doctor, too !

Hello partner !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/1/2024 at 7:29 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

How many times are you going to repeat this opinion? We keep asking when are people going to wake up' and when one does (who happens to be in the media) we accuse them of 'jumping on the bandwagon'. Many millions of people have woken up from this scam, many are on here, why should we expect that nobody in the media would also wake up? Just because he isn't awake to it all, does not mean he is a shill, it is a gradual process. I am sure many of us who woke up, had to slowly let go of old beliefs that are often operating on surface levels but also very deep levels. 

But then it's like saying Russell brand is gradually awaking judging by the comments he makes, and judging by all the promotion he gets.

Why is oliver being actively promoted on youtube and other sites when these same sites are blatantly anti-conspiracy theorist, why is he the exception ? Why is youtube in love with oliver

Why are people like sellout sunak being promoted on youtube and other sites with their global warming agendas, when it is all lies and exploitation

Why are people like gates, Marianna Spring, thunberg being promoted, when it is all lies

You say " Just happens to be in the media "  The media is incredibly corrupt and liars. If anyone was a genuine conspiracy theorist they would never be allowed to appear on the TV

Peace

• Like 3

Just now, jack121 said:

But then it's like saying Russell brand is gradually awaking judging by the comments he makes, and judging by all the promotion he gets.

Why is oliver being actively promoted on youtube and other sites when these same sites are blatantly anti-conspiracy theorist, why is he the exception ? Why is youtube in love with oliver

Why are people like sellout sunak being promoted on youtube and other sites with their global warming agendas, when it is all lies and exploitation

Why are people like gates, Marianna Spring, thunberg being promoted, when it is all lies

You say " Just happens to be in the media "  The media is incredibly corrupt and liars. If anyone was a genuine conspiracy theorist they would never be allowed to appear on the TV

Peace

I think you can only ever judge people on past history to a degree, and then on present reality. As far as I can see, Brand has always been a bit dodgy and still appears to stay away from the full reality of the agenda's at play in the 'World'. These are all opinions I have held on Brand for some time, same as Dr Steven Greer, and I am glad to see that David Icke has stated similar on both. Not that I always go by what David says, but it is a good barometer of how my intuition is going when David agrees. 

On Oliver, perhaps it is simply that he woke up whilst already being in the media and employed by them? You are correct that they likely would not be employing him if he was always a 'conspiracy theorist'. Not everyone in the media is corrupt or 'bought', not to the degree that others are, although Oliver promoting the official narrative of 'history' probably helped him in his media career. There are different levels though, did we think Fred Dibnah was corrupt? Some are just fringe people taking care of the peripheral subjects and some, the likes of Spring and Thunberg are part of the bigger agenda's. Those I would suggest are bought and paid for. 

It is weird how some avoid scrutiny and criticism like Mike Yeadon and Robert Malone (at least to the degree that some get) and others like Oliver and Campbell get heaps of flak. I cannot help thinking that there must be something personal about these people, something that triggers a subjective reaction, because it doesn't seem that the 'rules' are the same for everyone. The reality is that they have all woken up, which is something we all wanted and have screamed at the top of our lungs for. We have asked 'will these people ever wake up', and 'why is nobody speaking out'. Well here we have some who are doing just that and getting flak for it, not only speaking out but reaching millions of people. Are you more concerned that Oliver hasn't earned it, or happy that potentially more people have woken up to the scam because of him and Campbell? I remember a couple of years ago having a debate with someone criticising Mathias Desmut, and their argument was along the lines of 'he is saying nothing new'. Granted he might not have been, but he WAS reaching new people, putting old concepts into new ways of thinking about it and placing it in the COVID context, and reaching many people at that. Isn't that all we want? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I think you can only ever judge people on past history to a degree, and then on present reality. As far as I can see, Brand has always been a bit dodgy and still appears to stay away from the full reality of the agenda's at play in the 'World'. These are all opinions I have held on Brand for some time, same as Dr Steven Greer, and I am glad to see that David Icke has stated similar on both. Not that I always go by what David says, but it is a good barometer of how my intuition is going when David agrees. 

On Oliver, perhaps it is simply that he woke up whilst already being in the media and employed by them? You are correct that they likely would not be employing him if he was always a 'conspiracy theorist'. Not everyone in the media is corrupt or 'bought', not to the degree that others are, although Oliver promoting the official narrative of 'history' probably helped him in his media career. There are different levels though, did we think Fred Dibnah was corrupt? Some are just fringe people taking care of the peripheral subjects and some, the likes of Spring and Thunberg are part of the bigger agenda's. Those I would suggest are bought and paid for. 

It is weird how some avoid scrutiny and criticism like Mike Yeadon and Robert Malone (at least to the degree that some get) and others like Oliver and Campbell get heaps of flak. I cannot help thinking that there must be something personal about these people, something that triggers a subjective reaction, because it doesn't seem that the 'rules' are the same for everyone. The reality is that they have all woken up, which is something we all wanted and have screamed at the top of our lungs for. We have asked 'will these people ever wake up', and 'why is nobody speaking out'. Well here we have some who are doing just that and getting flak for it, not only speaking out but reaching millions of people. Are you more concerned that Oliver hasn't earned it, or happy that potentially more people have woken up to the scam because of him and Campbell? I remember a couple of years ago having a debate with someone criticising Mathias Desmut, and their argument was along the lines of 'he is saying nothing new'. Granted he might not have been, but he WAS reaching new people, putting old concepts into new ways of thinking about it and placing it in the COVID context, and reaching many people at that. Isn't that all we want? 

To be frankly honest I don't think anyone gives a flying-F what I think. I come onto this website to vent and let off some steam.

Oliver seems to be reading out from an autoqueue, i doubt he can memorise a 20 minute speech, read it so carefully and succinctly, from memory alone. But whose words is he reading out, which group of people really put all those speeches together, which group of people proof read this, which group of people did the fact checking in case of lawsuits, which group of people okayed this, which group of people organised the funding, and which station manager gave the the final approval. It cannot just be oliver, there must be a ton of people behind these speeches.

And if these speeches are destructive to the nwo agenda, oliver and his mates would have been pulled and sacked a long time ago. It is inconceivable that the tv stations would allow this to continue especially considering the sellout characteristics and behaviour of the bbc itc channel four and all the other tv stations. That's the hallmark of a conspiracy theorist versus a sheep, a conspiracy theorist does not bow down and worship the tv stations, is discerning and thoughtful over what he chooses to believe, calls bullshit when he sees it, can join the dots and put the pieces of the puzzle together, something sheep cannot do

But at the end of the day oliver gets millions of views on youtube, so I doubt my one discerning voice will be paid much attention

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1

Just now, jack121 said:

To be frankly honest I don't think anyone gives a flying-F what I think. I come onto this website to vent and let off some steam.

Oliver seems to be reading out from an autoqueue, i doubt he can memorise a 20 minute speech, read it so carefully and succinctly, from memory alone. But whose words is he reading out, who really put all those speeches together and which station manager gave the OK. It cannot just be oliver, there must be a whole load of people behind these speeches.

And if these speeches are destructive to the nwo agenda, oliver and his mates would have been pulled and sacked a long time ago. It is inconceivable that the tv stations would allow this to continue especially considering the sellout characteristics and behaviour of the bbc itc channel four and all the other tv stations. That's the hallmark of a conspiracy theorist versus a sheep, a conspiracy theorist does not bow down and worship the tv stations, is discerning and thoughtful over what he chooses to believe, calls bullshit when he sees it, can join the dots and put the pieces of the puzzle together, something sheep cannot do

But at the end of the day oliver gets millions of views on youtube, so I doubt my one discerning voice will be paid much attention

Maybe it would be more fruitful to channel that energy you have in to taking some action yourself? Aren't GB News meant to be an independent media? At least more so than the more mainstream ones; perhaps they have to let some truth through otherwise how are they going to frame themselves as non-Mainstream? 

On the reading from a script; you could be correct, or perhaps given as you say they are 20 minutes in length, they don't want Oliver forgetting his tangent, missing key points, and spending hours trying to get it right from memory, when they could just let him read his autocue? 

I have no dog in the fight, other than wondering why someone speaking truth gets someone who wants people to speak truth so angry? Many of your posts have an undercurrent of 'these people are pussies and cowards' and yet one person is standing up and putting their head above the parapet, and you call them out. Don't get me wrong, I understand the anger and we have ALL been through that anger stage, but you have to move past it at some point, or at least direct the anger somewhere useful, rather than towards someone who is actually doing something. 

Even if we take the position that Oliver isn't on our side at all, who knows what this 'World' is that we live in. We know that 'they' have to tell us the truth, but hide it in certain ways, often in symbolism and movies etc. Suppose we assume that Oliver is not on our side, he is still putting the 'truth' out there, and therefore there is every chance that he is waking people up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Maybe it would be more fruitful to channel that energy you have in to taking some action yourself? Aren't GB News meant to be an independent media? At least more so than the more mainstream ones; perhaps they have to let some truth through otherwise how are they going to frame themselves as non-Mainstream? 

On the reading from a script; you could be correct, or perhaps given as you say they are 20 minutes in length, they don't want Oliver forgetting his tangent, missing key points, and spending hours trying to get it right from memory, when they could just let him read his autocue? 

I have no dog in the fight, other than wondering why someone speaking truth gets someone who wants people to speak truth so angry? Many of your posts have an undercurrent of 'these people are pussies and cowards' and yet one person is standing up and putting their head above the parapet, and you call them out. Don't get me wrong, I understand the anger and we have ALL been through that anger stage, but you have to move past it at some point, or at least direct the anger somewhere useful, rather than towards someone who is actually doing something. 

Even if we take the position that Oliver isn't on our side at all, who knows what this 'World' is that we live in. We know that 'they' have to tell us the truth, but hide it in certain ways, often in symbolism and movies etc. Suppose we assume that Oliver is not on our side, he is still putting the 'truth' out there, and therefore there is every chance that he is waking people up.

Perhaps banning Neil would result in even more exposure of the scam than TPTB would like. Perhaps they think it's better to leave him quietly alone

I always used to wonder why Yasser Arafat never got topped. Same story here.

Edited by Nip

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

Oliver seems to be reading out from an autoqueue, i doubt he can memorise a 20 minute speech, read it so carefully and succinctly, from memory alone. But whose words is he reading out, which group of people really put all those speeches together, which group of people proof read this, which group of people did the fact checking in case of lawsuits, which group of people okayed this, which group of people organised the funding, and which station manager gave the the final approval. It cannot just be oliver, there must be a ton of people behind these speeches.

Michael Corleone couldn’t have done a better job of seeing the angles on the wall. 

Want a job in politics? 

You’re most likely seeing it for what it is, without bias or prejudice. Well done. 

If every conceivable explanation is removed, whatever is left over must be the truth. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Dismay as UK government halts cash for world-renowned Covid programme

Despite its trials saving thousands during the pandemic, funding is being stopped for the groundbreaking UK Recovery programme

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/03/uk-government-halts-cash-covid-recovery-programme

I'd suggesst they want all this 4 years of bollox to eventually be forgotten .

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nip said:

I'd suggesst they want all this 4 years of bollox to eventually be forgotten .

If you look at the language used here, rather than have the same knee jerk reaction, you'll see the guardian is still pushing the narrative of 'vax saves lives, government is good'

So called "left" leaning news has to make it look like they are in opposition to the "right" who are currently in power.

Govt flip flops constantly on both "sides"- that is the real control. It creates confusion in the populace, which manifests as inaction or apathy. Those who do bother to vote think they are changing things, when really its all orchestrated.  hogwash 101.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

You really couldnt make this up what a joke. Some times i wonder what the hell is happening.

Why bother, I can tell them all right now, your heart is f**cked. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/1/2024 at 7:59 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s an artificial fear though, bred into them from constant negative reinforcement.

yes and if anyone tries to get in there like a cat amongst the pigeons to try and break people out of the groupthink those people will be banned

we see rishi sunak and the deep state seeking to do the same by calling anyone who is against the genocide in gaza an 'islamic extremist' or calling anyone who questions mass unchecked immigration a 'far right extremist' or anyone who questions the covid jabs an 'anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist'. His family own infosys which is a key company in the developing technocracy. So he wants to cancel anyone who can expose what he and his fellow conspirators are upto

They are desperate to hold the masses under their spell and that requires blocking out any information from sources outside of the dream (false perception of reality) that the masses are in

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes and if anyone tries to get in there like a cat amongst the pigeons to try and break people out of the groupthink those people will be banned

we see rishi sunak and the deep state seeking to do the same by calling anyone who is against the genocide in gaza an 'islamic extremist' or calling anyone who questions mass unchecked immigration a 'far right extremist' or anyone who questions the covid jabs an 'anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist'. His family own infosys which is a key company in the developing technocracy. So he wants to cancel anyone who can expose what he and his fellow conspirators are upto

They are desperate to hold the masses under their spell and that requires blocking out any information from sources outside of the dream (false perception of reality) that the masses are in

I think if you havnt been banned or cancelled somewhere then your doing something wrong.

Can’t even talk to normies anymore, we’re barking up the wrong tree. 

They have to WANT to know what we’re trying to tell them, for any good to be done, and this only happens if people are disaffected, wanting some sort of change.

If the next five years pan out the way I think they will, then business should be booming soon 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Nip said:

Perhaps banning Neil would result in even more exposure of the scam than TPTB would like. Perhaps they think it's better to leave him quietly alone

I always used to wonder why Yasser Arafat never got topped. Same story here.

Exactly, there could be many reasons why Oliver is allowed to speak. I don't dispute those that think GB News is controlled opposition, certainly their treatment of a few ex-presenters seems suss as well as the stories they shared about what topics are allowed to be covered. 

11 hours ago, RobinJ said:

If you look at the language used here, rather than have the same knee jerk reaction, you'll see the guardian is still pushing the narrative of 'vax saves lives, government is good'

So called "left" leaning news has to make it look like they are in opposition to the "right" who are currently in power.

Govt flip flops constantly on both "sides"- that is the real control. It creates confusion in the populace, which manifests as inaction or apathy. Those who do bother to vote think they are changing things, when really its all orchestrated.  hogwash 101.

Yeah, the 'opposition' play card. Here in Australia we are seeing yet again, the Prime Minister coming under flak and people salivating at the prospect of the opposition taking over. Forget the fact that this is probably the 10th time in the last 20 years that this play card has been used, or the Prime Minister has been overthrown by their own cabinet. People seem devoid of the ability to see a wider picture. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yeah, the 'opposition' play card. Here in Australia we are seeing yet again, the Prime Minister coming under flak and people salivating at the prospect of the opposition taking over. Forget the fact that this is probably the 10th time in the last 20 years that this play card has been used, or the Prime Minister has been overthrown by their own cabinet. People seem devoid of the ability to see a wider picture. 

Some folks just love the system, no point trying to understand them its a waste of energy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Yeah its the same well worn bullshit, makes you wonder if AI is involved 😜