Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

25 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Go figure? 

I agree with what you’re saying. 
Aluminium crosses the blood brain barrier, causes dementia. 

There are a thousand different caveats we can mention, but some people refuse to think this way.

They think if they just look the other way, hum a cheerful tune and cover their ears the world will be ok again. 

Nah.

Plenty of those folk on other mainstream forums like Reddit etc.

Their mods are staunch pro vaxx and will block or delete an account for dissenting views on vaccines. 

One mods sub title states she is a ‘Proud Spike Protein Shedder’. 
I think they are paid by gov or pharma to be like this. 
Truthers or conspiracy people get ruined on forums such as those, we should think ourselves lucky we still have this place. 

Don't waste your time or energy on these people. They don't deserve to know the truth since they are too far gone, parasites are munching on them zombies.

Stick to people who gets it. Another thing to consider is that by association you'll get fucked even more i.e. you might get infected.

Or else make them work you. Each to their own I guess.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I agree with what you’re saying. 
Aluminium crosses the blood brain barrier, causes dementia. 

And aluminium is added to the tap water so most people ingest it daily.  There was an incident in Camelford, Cornwall in 1988 when too much was added to the water supply.  It was covered up for 16 days until the water company admitted it and locals were poisoned with short term and long term effects. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelford_water_pollution_incident  

Edited by Campion
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, numnuts said:

Indeed. Don't leave home without one.

"Sometimes I take my AED to the golf course. You never know what might happen."

It looks like a portable AED is about £75 on ebay. Profit on their fear. 😈

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i think so yes. I think the conspirators always throw money at things in order to bend them to their will. Many radio stations, newspapers, journals, websites and other forms of media have been bought up or influenced by the likes of george soros and the internet will be no different

They want total control over the flows of information and if they can keep people like us kettled on forums like this then only those that dip their toes into a place like this will get exposed to that information and many people are too afraid to look outside the overton window....they don't want to be infected by the conspiracy virus that they have seen change people they once knew who have now fallen out of synch with society

Indeed, they’re fearful of anything that says different from the mainstream. 

It’s an artificial fear though, bred into them from constant negative reinforcement. 

Some of the pro vaccine threads on some of these forums are truly horrifying.

‘Protect yourself by getting vaccinated.

Ive had my fourth shot and felt truly awful for a few days but now I feel better, although I came down with a flu like illness last week, it’s not shifting, but I blame the unvaccinated. If your out in public and someone comes near you without a mask, quickly move out of their way. ‘

‘Yeah, I wont even stay in the room with someone who is unvaccinated. Covid is deadly and can cause long term organ damage. This is not the flu folks.’ 
These are examples from late last year. They’re still procrastinating about it. 
They’re the complete opposite of what we are here. 

I could go on, but it’s not worth it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Infected with what? 

Their parasites if you are tastier or you might experience their symptoms whatever that may be....inflammation...pain etc

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Their parasites if you are tastier or you might experience their symptoms whatever that may be....inflammation...pain etc

Mmmm tasty. 

Remember what David said in Children of the Matrix, about how the more vaccines you have, the safer you are from getting eaten by the reptilians, as vaccines poison their bodies? 

If that’s the case then the entire forum will be a sophisticated taster menu for the scaly ones. 

That’s about as pro vaccine as I’ll ever get 

• Haha 5

MHRA Chief Exec RESIGNS after UK MPs Call for Investigation

An all-party group believe Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) were aware of heart and clotting issues in February 2021 but did not highlight the problems for several months. The Telegraph reported today that MPs have said that the medical regulator failed to sound the alarm over Covid vaccine side effects and should be investigated.

The group warned that the MHRA Yellow Card reporting system – which encourages patients and doctors to flag-up medicine side effects – “grossly” underestimates complexities, and in some instances picks up just one in 180 cases of harm.

Also today, June Raine, Chief Executive of the agency has announced that she will be standing down after spending 5 years in the position.

More ... https://principia-scientific.com/mhra-chief-exec-resigns-after-uk-mps-call-for-investigation/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

An all-party group believe Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) were aware of heart and clotting issues in February 2021 but did not highlight the problems for several months. The Telegraph reported today that MPs have said that the medical regulator failed to sound the alarm over Covid vaccine side effects and should be investigated.

The group warned that the MHRA Yellow Card reporting system – which encourages patients and doctors to flag-up medicine side effects – “grossly” underestimates complexities, and in some instances picks up just one in 180 cases of harm.

Also today, June Raine, Chief Executive of the agency has announced that she will be standing down after spending 5 years in the position.

More ... https://principia-scientific.com/mhra-chief-exec-resigns-after-uk-mps-call-for-investigation/

We have a problem Dr Bill.

More humanitarian donations required in all areas!

Get the fact checkers off their fat asses now! 

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Campion said:

And aluminium is added to the tap water so most people ingest it daily.  There was an incident in Camelford, Cornwall in 1988 when too much was added to the water supply.  It was covered up for 16 days until the water company admitted it and locals were poisoned with short term and long term effects. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelford_water_pollution_incident  

Was it an honest mistake?

I guess it was a test, an experiment.

JABBED?

Researchers study brain activity of surgeons for signs of cognitive overload

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2024/mar/02/researchers-study-brain-activity-of-surgeons-for-signs-of-cognitive-overload

"They also found pre-frontal activity appeared to be disrupted more easily in doctors whose performance dipped during stressful situations."

-------------

"The Imperial team is also investigating the possibility of using a non-invasive technique called transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) to enhance performance. It involves a weak electrical current being passed between two sponge electrodes placed on the scalp – just enough to feel a slight tingling. Previously, they found that trainee surgeons learning to suture laparoscopically improved more quickly and reached a higher level of performance if they received tDBS while practising. Experienced surgeons did not see the same gains, however."

3 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Haha yea, I was walking along with 20 tons of aluminum sulphate when I slipped and it fell in to the water supply...

"Twenty tonnes of aluminium sulphate was inadvertently added to the water supply"

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I was walking along with 20 tons of aluminum sulphate when I slipped and it fell in to the water supply...

The new normal  ?

Shit happens !

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, XelNaga said:

As I remember they blamed it on the nozzles being mixed up so it got deposited into the wrong one. A bit like if you mix up petrol and diesel at the service station. Nowadays they've redesigned them to avoid it. But the fact they covered it up makes me wonder. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

JABBED?

Researchers study brain activity of surgeons for signs of cognitive overload

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2024/mar/02/researchers-study-brain-activity-of-surgeons-for-signs-of-cognitive-overload

"They also found pre-frontal activity appeared to be disrupted more easily in doctors whose performance dipped during stressful situations."

-------------

"The Imperial team is also investigating the possibility of using a non-invasive technique called transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) to enhance performance. It involves a weak electrical current being passed between two sponge electrodes placed on the scalp – just enough to feel a slight tingling. Previously, they found that trainee surgeons learning to suture laparoscopically improved more quickly and reached a higher level of performance if they received tDBS while practising. Experienced surgeons did not see the same gains, however."

Researchers study brain activity of surgeons for signs of cognitive overload bafflement

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, webtrekker said:

The clotting issues being covered up for a long time, whilst chanting 'safe and effective' was one of the biggest scandals.

They knew the risk was higher for young people - never jab someone, especially where the jab is meant to be to someone else's benefit.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

More dripping…..

IMG_4605.jpeg

Looks like the Government will have to double-down, surely; otherwise the shit will be heading for the proverbial fan. Interesting times; but if the shit does fly, where will we find those actually responsible for all the bollox;  the likes of Wankock, Vance, Horace, Twitty and thier cohorts. Will need to start checking the manifests of flights to Auckland and Wellington

Edited by Nip

Is it something in the news which I don't listen or watch?

I've noticed that there's been an increase of maskers. I am truly baffled. 🤨

I mean, they've got to be beyond help..... after all these years, they are still believing in Covid.

• Like 2