Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68436642

More than a billion people obese worldwide, research suggests

Perfect excuse by 'researchers' (couldn't even make that one up) to account for the genocide and depopulation agenda caused by the you-know-what. That is besiddes the others on offer such as climate change, war, suicides, gardening, over exercising, watching or playing football, other sports activities, not enough breathing, excessive exposure to sunshine, gambling, excessive breathing, sleep deprivation, vaping, excessive alcohol consuption, general anxiety, protesting, cats (I made that one up !), stress, transitioning, homelessness, poverty, cost of living.

Did I miss any ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Nip said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68436642

More than a billion people obese worldwide, research suggests

Perfect excuse by 'researchers' (couldn't even make that one up) to account for the genocide and depopulation agenda caused by the you-know-what. That is besiddes the others on offer such as climate change, war, suicides, gardening, over exercising, watching or playing football, other sports activities, not enough breathing, excessive exposure to sunshine, gambling, excessive breathing, sleep deprivation, vaping, excessive alcohol consuption, general anxiety, protesting, cats (I made that one up !), stress, transitioning, homelessness, poverty, cost of living.

Did I miss any ?

Being human...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nip said:

Just goes to prove that Andrew is RIGHT !

Penny Mordaunt is a disgusting little shit who is merely acting on the orders of her paymasters. Karma will pay her a visit in due course I'm sure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

“Former Tottenham star Gareth Bale installs defibrillator at home after recent cardiac arrest scares”

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/former-tottenham-star-gareth-bale-28730488?

Indeed. Don't leave home without one.

"Sometimes I take my AED to the golf course. You never know what might happen."

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Indeed. Don't leave home without one.

"Sometimes I take my AED to the golf course. You never know what might happen."

They’re teaching toddlers how to use one and how to resuscitate heart attack victims.

These are toddlers ffs

Must be more of a desperate situation than we first imagined 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Using the internet 

Tell you what I’m having serious trouble shifting this extra weight I’ve put on from Xmas. 

Maybe it was the 1.5 kilos of bread flour/ 18 baguettes that I wolfed down in a whole week 🤔

No more bread! That’s it! 🤬

You're a dead man walking then

Oh well. Never mind !

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Nip said:

You're a dead man walking then

Oh well. Never mind !

That sounds like some sort of veiled threat, but I’ll forgive you. 

Oh, because of the News piece, I see, yes bread and obesity are death incarnate. 
Did you know bread contains a similar peptide to opiates like heroin? 
It’s wheat I crave, and it’s wheat I shall have! 
Like a fookin smack head 

• Haha 2

@LastOneLeftInTheCounty

There is no one size fits all solution, you have to find what works for you, having said that have you ever tried any of these government approved industrial waste products to help stop smoking, take a look at the side effects, seems familiar somehow someway.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/risk-prevention/tobacco/guide-quitting-smoking/prescription-drugs-to-help-you-quit-smoking.html

Prescription Medicines to Help You Quit Tobacco

These are listed within the web page:

Varenicline (Chantix)

Bupropion (Zyban)

Nortriptyline

Clonidine

Naltrexone

And remember, your government loves you, 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

@LastOneLeftInTheCounty

There is no one size fits all solution, you have to find what works for you, having said that have you ever tried any of these government approved industrial waste products to help stop smoking, take a look at the side effects, seems familiar somehow someway.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/risk-prevention/tobacco/guide-quitting-smoking/prescription-drugs-to-help-you-quit-smoking.html

Prescription Medicines to Help You Quit Tobacco

These are listed within the web page:

Varenicline (Chantix)

Bupropion (Zyban)

Nortriptyline

Clonidine

Naltrexone

And remember, your government loves you, 🤔

Bought some patches to try a while ago. Same symptoms. 

The ingredients shocked me.

Why would they put aluminium in a nicotine patch? Doesn’t make sense. Will never use a patch again. 
Guess I’m just super sensitive to nic now. 

Put it in the fuck it bucket and move on 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Nip said:

MHRA awarded over £980,000 for collaboration with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Health Organisation

Redundant phrase

no it's not a redundant phrase at all as the WHO are part of the United Nations and the UN was created by the central bankers to be their de facto world government. The rockefellers donated the land in new york for the UN offices to be built upon.

Bill Gates funds the WHO because gates is just a front man for the central bankers ie the rothschild cabal

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families

Part I of a five-part series

Global Research, January 23, 2024

Since 2020 The Rockefeller Foundation has championed a comprehensive Covid-19 national response and recovery plan, focusing our efforts on providing evidence-based information and equitable access to life-saving tools.We committed over $1 billion to Covid-19 response efforts over the first three years

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/covid-19-response/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I understand that we are all fucked basically UNLESS you know what you are doing or have loads of money. Try not to get depressed about this and I am not trying to pull you down. Just knowing facts....

This applies even to so called non-vaxxed, purebloods. For a start, this nanobots are everywhere now, in your food, water, cosmetics, people you come in contact with. And even if you don't have as much as vaxxed, vaxxed are now acting as mobile towers broadcasting whatever the frequency the control room is broadcasting.

Furthermore, you have watched movies aka rituals which ensures your way to get eaten. If you are not having your time right now, it won't get any better when you go.

EDIT: and if you use the internet, you are fucked too. Since everything is digitized now.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Why would they put aluminium in a nicotine patch? Doesn’t make sense. Will never use a patch again.

and yet many people spray deodorants with aluminium in them right into their armpits where their lymph nodes are....go figure....

then they go and put their microwave emitting smart phones in their pockets next to their reproductive organs and then wonder why they can't have kids.....go figure

then they inject their kids with vaccines with aluminium in them which is a known neurotoxin then they wonder why their child develops neurological problems....go figure

people do a lot of shit...their heads are not in the game at all.....they are the playthings of the corporate sorcerers

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

and yet many people spray deodorants with aluminium in them right into their armpits where their lymph nodes are....go figure....

then they go and put their microwave emitting smart phones in their pockets next to their reproductive organs and then wonder why they can't have kids.....go figure

then they inject their kids with vaccines with aluminium in them which is a known neurotoxin then they wonder why their child develops neurological problems....go figure

people do a lot of shit...their heads are not in the game at all.....they are the playthings of the corporate sorcerers

Go figure? 

I agree with what you’re saying. 
Aluminium crosses the blood brain barrier, causes dementia. 

There are a thousand different caveats we can mention, but some people refuse to think this way.

They think if they just look the other way, hum a cheerful tune and cover their ears the world will be ok again. 

Nah.

Plenty of those folk on other mainstream forums like Reddit etc.

Their mods are staunch pro vaxx and will block or delete an account for dissenting views on vaccines. 

One mods sub title states she is a ‘Proud Spike Protein Shedder’. 
I think they are paid by gov or pharma to be like this. 
Truthers or conspiracy people get ruined on forums such as those, we should think ourselves lucky we still have this place. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

One mods sub title states she is a ‘Proud Spike Protein Shedder’. 

I think they are paid by gov or pharma to be like this.

i think so yes. I think the conspirators always throw money at things in order to bend them to their will. Many radio stations, newspapers, journals, websites and other forms of media have been bought up or influenced by the likes of george soros and the internet will be no different

They want total control over the flows of information and if they can keep people like us kettled on forums like this then only those that dip their toes into a place like this will get exposed to that information and many people are too afraid to look outside the overton window....they don't want to be infected by the conspiracy virus that they have seen change people they once knew who have now fallen out of synch with society

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4