Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Richard Lewis (Curb Your Enthusiasm) and Dave Myers (Hairy Biker) died recently. Lewis died from a heart attack aged 76 and Myers from cancer aged 66.

Richard Lewis

image.png.fc6021045d1d650df0dd7874ee81b809.png

Dave Myers

image.png.ec5c865a8b909dfc75763e5e413a68be.png

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 7:55 PM, pete675 said:

Although it always used to be said that the less qualified and able went into doctoring, with those of higher ability going into veterinary science courses 🤣

Quick joke:

A veterinarian goes to the doctor.

Doctor asks him: so, where it hurts you and when it started?

The veterinarian replies: ah, it's so easy this way.

(Because animals can't speak) 😂

• Haha 1

On 2/28/2024 at 12:22 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

South Korea’s fertility rate sinks to record low despite $270bn in incentives

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/south-korea-fertility-rate-2023-fall-record-low-incentives

Births in Japan hit record low as government warns crisis at ‘critical state’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/birth-rate-japan-record-low-2023-data-details

I always had fondness for asian women.

I might help with the problem they are having 🤭

On 2/28/2024 at 1:12 PM, SimonTV said:

Asia had very high up take and if we are right about these vaccines being genetic sterilisation, within the next 3 generations there is going to be billions less people on the planet but all of us will die before we see the true damage of these vaccines. 

We will die before we can say:

"We told you so" 😒

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Sky Australias, 'Lefties Losing It'.

Woman and son should both be treated for mental dysphoria - utter madness... and people wonder why the world is in the state it is with buffoons like this being allowed to roam the streets! 

6 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Don't you mean, the Royals are fucked. I wonder if they know what is happening to them?

Them too ! Oh wait ..... are we sure they are human ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Woman and son should both be treated for mental dysphoria - utter madness... and people wonder why the world is in the state it is with buffoons like this being allowed to roam the streets! 

Just curious as to whether the mother puts out a plastic litter tray for her son to piss in. Does he chase mice ? No burgers for him; just milk and fish.

What a fucking moron ! Same goes for mother. 

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/5/2020 at 11:47 PM, Macnamara said:

Your Complete Guide to the Covid Pseudo pandemic

7. Press release

MHRA awarded over £980,000 for collaboration with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Health Organisation

MHRA today announced a partnership worth over £980,000 to improve the safety monitoring of medicines in low and middle-income countries.

On 2/27/2024 at 8:28 PM, rebornsteve said:

IMG_4583.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Seconal said:

TREASONOUS TRUDEAU COVERED UP MASSIVE PRC INFILTRATION BY BEIJING OF TOP GOVERNMENT BIOWEAPON LABORATORY

it’s just a shitshow for the gullible and that asshole connected to the WEF (same as that Indian traitor from the NDP) will ‘win the next election’ since Trudeau has accomplished his task and Poil lievre will continue to carry the agenda forward. 

Trudeau will pursue his NWO plan but somewhat behind the scene thus limiting his liability. If this document Poil lievre refers to is authentic and end up in court, it will last so long that it’ll end up being dismissed. 

It’s just a game for these fuckers and I sure can’t wait to see them all 6 feet under if i get to last that long.  🤮

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seconal said:

Sky Australias, 'Lefties Loosing It'.

I'm beginning to consider whether living within a high-walled complex with like-minded people (i.e like me) with guards on the entrance might be a good idea. For no other reason than to ensure these sorts of people can't get in. 

btw, wasn't there also a video of a cat "identifying" as a dog a while back

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Seconal said:

TREASONOUS TRUDEAU COVERED UP MASSIVE PRC INFILTRATION BY BEIJING OF TOP GOVERNMENT BIOWEAPON LABORATORY

This could be huuuugggee! If they can pin him on this, it will raise some serious doubts in the 'normies' minds. Hopefully next on the list if Jacinta Arden who many across the World lauded for her COVID response. Every day there seems to be a victory now.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nip said:

MHRA awarded over £980,000 for collaboration with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Health Organisation

Redundant phrase

Seems everyone is desperate to give money to gates. BJ gave £7billion to gates to thank him for his " good work " during the pandemic, Ugly Jacinda Ardern gave $256 million, the list is endless, it's all taxpayers money so they're hapy and don't give a flying

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nip said:

Oliver pretending to be a conspiracy theorist, like his mate russell brand, repeating everything we already know, an establishment man no wonder youtube will not take down his videos, no wonder he has such a high profile in the msm

• Like 2

Just now, jack121 said:

Oliver pretending to be a conspiracy theorist, like his mate russell brand, repeating everything we already know, an establishment man no wonder youtube will not take down his videos, no wonder he has such a high profile in the msm

How many times are you going to repeat this opinion? We keep asking when are people going to wake up' and when one does (who happens to be in the media) we accuse them of 'jumping on the bandwagon'. Many millions of people have woken up from this scam, many are on here, why should we expect that nobody in the media would also wake up? Just because he isn't awake to it all, does not mean he is a shill, it is a gradual process. I am sure many of us who woke up, had to slowly let go of old beliefs that are often operating on surface levels but also very deep levels. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 2/27/2024 at 7:20 AM, Nip said:

I think Neil is genuine. Has just been somewhat behind us in awareness to all the bollox.

Yeah by overall impression, I agree (and I still haven't seen enough of his material put out, so this is as much my instinct as anything)... But alongside what else people will say here about his awareness, well it works both ways as now consider he is also ahead of us in much of his knowledge too (as far as his own interests and general knowledge but as a celeb then shares with the masses by like writing books and making informed TV if is still on TV making informed programs about history or whatever, I don't know).

So maybe it's we ALSO that need to be a bit humble sometimes in some ways too.

Not just him and others still on a voyage trying to bring salvation but whom are still on a learning curve, I mean WE ALL ARE.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Seems everyone is desperate to give money to gates. BJ gave £7billion to gates to thank him for his " good work " during the pandemic, Ugly Jacinda Ardern gave $256 million, the list is endless, it's all taxpayers money so they're hapy and don't give a flying

Yep, they'll own everything and be happy !

And us plebs will own nothing and be ..... fucked !

Bastards !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

He must know what's going on. Hope he spreads the message to others in the 'profession'

• Like 1