Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

On 2/21/2024 at 5:11 PM, rebornsteve said:

Depopulation agenda seems to be working. 
 

2023, Spain logged lowest birthrate in 8 decades; since records began.


https://insiderpaper.com/in-2023-spain-logged-lowest-birthrate-in-8-decades/

 

 

The Last Human – A Glimpse Into The Far Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEENEFaVUzU

😆

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Nip said:

 

From veterinarian to head of Pfizer. That's quite a giant leap. I'm sure he earned it 🙄

It's about profits as far as big pharma is concerned, if their dubuious products work as advertised it is of secondary concern. Bourla and his wife proved they can sell crappy products, increase profits, better cash flow forecasts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2024 at 5:11 PM, rebornsteve said:

Depopulation agenda seems to be working. 
 

2023, Spain logged lowest birthrate in 8 decades; since records began.


https://insiderpaper.com/in-2023-spain-logged-lowest-birthrate-in-8-decades/

 

 

South Korea’s fertility rate sinks to record low despite $270bn in incentives

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/south-korea-fertility-rate-2023-fall-record-low-incentives

 

Births in Japan hit record low as government warns crisis at ‘critical state’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/birth-rate-japan-record-low-2023-data-details

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

South Korea’s fertility rate sinks to record low despite $270bn in incentives

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/south-korea-fertility-rate-2023-fall-record-low-incentives

 

Births in Japan hit record low as government warns crisis at ‘critical state’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/birth-rate-japan-record-low-2023-data-details

 

 

 

Asia had very high up take and if we are right about these vaccines being genetic sterilisation, within the next 3 generations there is going to be billions less people on the planet but all of us will die before we see the true damage of these vaccines. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Asia had very high up take and if we are right about these vaccines being genetic sterilisation, within the next 3 generations there is going to be billions less people on the planet but all of us will die before we see the true damage of these vaccines. 

Please tell me how we are all going to die before seeing vaccine damage? As clearly the damage is visible now.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Please tell me how we are all going to die before seeing vaccine damage? As clearly the damage is visible now.

I think he means by the time there is mass infertility globally (Children Of Men) we’ll all be dead, in three or four generations time. This is the ‘true damage’ that the vaccines would have done.


At the mo we’re just seeing the superficial damage right after the event.


We’re talking about re jigging the human genetic code using experimental technology here, so give it time to show through its target species- US! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Please tell me how we are all going to die before seeing vaccine damage? As clearly the damage is visible now.

 

old age, we seeing side effect deaths, the true reason for the vaccines is the genetic sterilisation, which will take generations to show up. that is why they had to get the children, because otherwise what was the point, the whole thing would be undone by the current children's generation. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I think he means by the time there is mass infertility globally (Children Of Men) we’ll all be dead, in three or four generations time. This is the ‘true damage’ that the vaccines would have done.


At the mo we’re just seeing the superficial damage right after the event.


We’re talking about re jigging the human genetic code using experimental technology here, so give it time to show through its target species- US! 

 

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

old age, we seeing side effect deaths, the true reason for the vaccines is the genetic sterilisation, which will take generations to show up. that is why they had to get the children, because otherwise what was the point, the whole thing would be undone by the current children's generation. 

 

Directed evolution = playing God, for no other good reason of, because they can.

Trust got thrown in the bin four years ago, it would be foolish to think any other way.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

South Korea’s fertility rate sinks to record low despite $270bn in incentives

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/south-korea-fertility-rate-2023-fall-record-low-incentives

 

Births in Japan hit record low as government warns crisis at ‘critical state’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/28/birth-rate-japan-record-low-2023-data-details

 

 

 

Who needs to gas people when you can simply sterilize them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nip said:

Soooo, ........ the human race, as we know it now,  is royally fucked !

 

Never mind !

Better hope for a cremation when the time comes, they’ll be cloning unvaxxed to bring them back for inoculation and re education. 

Can’t have them rebels polluting the spirit realm too! 
 

No strand of DNA will be left unaltered! 

All souls will go to the great AI in the sky! 
 

ODNM!! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Better hope for a cremation when the time comes, they’ll be cloning unvaxxed to bring them back for inoculation and re education. 

Can’t have them rebels polluting the spirit realm too! 
 

No strand of DNA will be left unaltered! 

All souls will go to the great AI in the sky! 
 

ODNM!! 

 

Blimey !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

 

This could be connected/related...

 

Celeste Solum - Chemical Warfare Agents Interface with Graphene Oxide Frameworks

(Organo Phosphates)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vw7R2obwqErg/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Hairy Biker Dave Myers dies at 66:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68433675

 

Earlier had a battle with 'covid' which invariably means fully jabbed and boosted. 

 

 

That’s sad. 
If you saw him on their most recent series, he looked totally fucked, poor bloke. Like a debilitated frame, gaunt, all yellow, bald and didn’t have a clue what was going on, as opposed to his big Viking mate who looks fat and healthy. 
 

Others paying tribute included fellow celebrity chef James Martin, who called him "a very special man".’ 
 

‘Special’, 66 yrs old etc etc, anything else worthy of mention? 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...