Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I wonder who managed to slip him the cyanide...or was it ricin?

Personally, I'd like to see the corpse as evidence. You really can't trust these fuckers 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

One of the richest men in the world promoted to one of the richest men in the cemetery!🫣 A very grave situation to be in I reckon! Drinking young blood didn't help him as much as some of his clan did it? It must have been infected in some way or other maybe?🤔

Hello-there-my-Name-is-Jacob-Rothschild-Accessed-June-10-2-018-https_Q320.jpg.a814e8ec007414e88f674cbadc6e0ec2.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 2

Unravelling fast;

COVID-19 vaccine mandates for Queensland police and ambulance service workers were made unlawfully, the state’s Supreme Court has found.

The court on Tuesday delivered its judgments in three lawsuits brought by 86 parties against Queensland Police Service and Queensland Ambulance Service for their directions to workers issued in 2021 and 2022.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/police-service-health-department-bungled-vaccine-mandates-judge-finds-20240227-p5f85p.html

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Sky Australia has been the most truthful of the Mainstream, throughout the "pandemic".... but I don't know why.

That's some accolade. What were they saying differently in March/April/May 2020 then, when everything first kicked off?

1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Unravelling fast;

COVID-19 vaccine mandates for Queensland police and ambulance service workers were made unlawfully, the state’s Supreme Court has found. The court on Tuesday delivered its judgments in three lawsuits brought by 86 parties against Queensland Police Service and Queensland Ambulance Service for their directions to workers issued in 2021 and 2022.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/police-service-health-department-bungled-vaccine-mandates-judge-finds-20240227-p5f85p.html

I like the way they use the term 'bungled'. It sends out the message that no one is really to blame, in any nefarious sense.

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, numnuts said:

That's some accolade. What were they saying differently in March/April/May 2020 then, when everything first kicked off?

I like the way they use the term 'bungled'. It sends out the message that no one is really to blame, in any nefarious sense.

Indeed, sort of implies that if they had done things 'correctly' the ruling would have been lawful. It is a positive start though. Hopefully other States in Australia will follow suit. I just emailed my old company that stood me down to ask if they were involved in any current class action lawsuits regarding the mandates 🤣. I told them when they stood me down that there would be a court ruling them unlawful in the future..... just emailed them to sort of remind them 🤣. I am not expecting a reply....

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Sky Australia has been the most truthful of the Mainstream, throughout the "pandemic".... but I don't know why.

To sucker you in. To pretend they are aware and awake sympathisers, same as russell brand and neil oliver whom talk like a conspiracy theorist then suddenly brand started talking about needing a one world government and digital currency. Once he realised how unpopular his comnets were he quickly went back to being a conspiracy theorist like nothing had happened

Edited by jack121
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

To sucker you in. To pretend they are aware and awake sympathisers, same as russell brand and neil oliver whom talk like a conspiracy theorist then suddenly brand started talking about needing a one world government and digital currency. Once he realised how unpopular his comnets were he quickly went back to being a conspiracy theorist like nothing had happened

I think Neil is genuine. Has just been somewhat behind us in awareness to all the bollox.

Brand is a wanker, IMHO. All mouth and total lack of decorum.

Is he funny ? Jeez, give me a break !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Neil oliver is a royal arse kisser to the max, he loves those nazis , and also there is no way he would be allowed so much media exposure if he was not. Same as brand who is heavily promoted and pushed by youtube and all the other platforms, whereas david icke and others like him have been unceremoniously booted off and all their videos quickly deleted. Oliver would not be in the influential position he is in today if he was not controlled. All he does is just reviewing what has already been stated on this forums and other like it, what is popular and trending, what people already know, nothing new, nothing controversial, as he has been ordered to do. It is very obvious he is reading from an autoqueue, reading someone else's words, so it is material prepared by somebody else, but who is that somebody else

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, numnuts said:

(Re: Sky Australia.) I am not saying they were any good. All I am saying is that they were better than the rest.

In the same way that "the comments section of the Daily Mail" were better than a lot of other places for someone looking for an alternative viewpoint to the Mainstream during the heat of the situation.

Just now, Freaky Dragonfly said:

(Re: Sky Australia.) I am not saying they were any good. All I am saying is that they were better than the rest.

In the same way that "the comments section of the Daily Mail" were better than a lot of other places for someone looking for an alternative viewpoint to the Mainstream during the heat of the situation.

Sky News Australia were the only ones challenging the Despot Dan Andrews (premier of Victoria) during the lockdowns. Perhaps they are placed there to be the 'opposition' but there have been some surprising stuff put out by Sky all through the scam. Still not fully convinced by them though. 

On 2/26/2024 at 10:54 AM, numnuts said:

If Putin, or one of his minions, ordered that Navalny be kept fully up to date with his boosters, then wouldn't the phrase 'was murdered by Putin' be quite realistic?

P.S. The only medical care you are guaranteed to get in prison, when the PTB hate you. Maybe Slobodan Milosevic unwittingly took part in some early trials.

Sloba was 100% straight up poisoned.

He wasn't the nicest man ever, but trust me, out of all the presidents that came after him, he far more loved this country and our people. He at least had a spine.

PS: in one of his last speeches, he "predicted" all the evil that EU would bring to Serbia, all that is happening now.

• Thanks 1

On 2/26/2024 at 12:57 PM, Macnamara said:

A lot of them are off work due to mental health issues. No doubt the jab will have harmed many but there are other problems affecting the young which has led to them being described as the 'snowflake generation'. For example their exposure to gender bending endocrine disrupting chemicals, their exposure to unprecedented amounts of vaccines as well as new parenting approaches:

How touchy-feely parenting and therapy have created the loneliest, most helpless, depressed, and fearful young people ever. ABIGAIL SHRIER reveals six 'bad therapy' tactics that could be harming your children

By Abigail Shrier For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 21:07 EST, 24 February 2024 | Updated: 05:43 EST, 25 February 2024

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13120983/touchy-feely-parenting-therapy-Generation-Z-loneliest-depressed-young-people.html

Far better thing a father can do for his son, instead of sending him to "therapy", to "experts", is to slap some sense in to him and make him a man.

This life is hard, it's not fair, it's ruthless, and children should know what to expect from this place.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 2:07 PM, wideawake said:

Investigate, investigate, investigate

I think they have investigated long enough. It’s time (long overdue) to get justice and deal with the pukes.
I’m sick and tired to hear ‘we must investigate’, most of us on here have reached the conclusion of the investigation a long time ago but it doesn’t count because we’re no ‘experts’.  🙄 

They would listen to us more and respect us more if we knew a bit less, and were far more baffled 🤭

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Good luck with that ! It's not like the whole system isn't riggeed against us plebs

Edited by Nip

32 minutes ago, Nip said:

From veterinarian to head of Pfizer. That's quite a giant leap. I'm sure he earned it 🙄

Although it always used to be said that the less qualified and able went into doctoring, with those of higher ability going into veterinary science courses 🤣

• Haha 2