Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

in his 'histories' herodotus writes that there was a tribe who just ate meat and milk and they all lived over a 100 whilst the neighbouring people who ate grain didn't live as long.

I also read a book about a family stranded at sea after their ship was sunk by an orca and they lived on a raft and dinghy on turtle meat and turtle blood and at the end of their ordeal their teeth were all in perfect condition.

Perhaps the hunter-gatherer diet is the best especially as everything is then eaten fresh.

What can we do? We can only do our best but its certainly interesting that the cabal are trying to get rid of cow farming which would deprive us of meat and milk and that they want to get us all to stop eating meat. Do they ever do anything because it is good for us?

I didn't know cow farts were so bad for you.

But Meat and milk are two of the classic bodybuilding foods to increase strength power and body testosterone levels. A few months on this diet, mixed in with good complex carbs from fruits and vegetables with greatly improve your health

• Like 2

14 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

OK, I’m posting some anecdotal information and looking for some responses to try and get a handle on what is going on here in the UK right now with regard to the general illness that seems to be going round my local area currently and over the winter period…

I live and work in the North West UK and almost EVERYONE I know seems to have or had a persistent hacking cough and / or sore throat which seems to last at least a couple of weeks or more… it’s been particularly prevalent in the last month or so.

Except that it isn’t everyone, I’m only seeing this in VACCINATED people.

In the office I visit in Liverpool I am the only unvaccinated person and I seem to be the only person who doesn’t have it or hasn’t had it. One guy in the office has been coughing on and off since early November and can’t shift it. It’s quite unnerving that people just seem to be wandering round coughing and spluttering without questioning why and more unnervingly they are seemingly apathetic about doing anything about it. Surely if you’ve had a cough for 3 MONTHS that’s a cause for concern?

Anyone else on here who can provide some feedback or correlation on this? Just trying to build up a picture as most of us on here would agree to the suggestion that the “vaccine” has deleted people’s immune systems to varying degrees, and I would suggest from the evidence that I am seeing that this is definitely the case.

It’s like working amongst the walking dead at the moment.

Coughing is the body's way to detoxing, getting rid of all the posions and big pharma products inside you. The body wraps the toxins in phlegm and then pushes them out through the lungs, this is usually done when toxin levels are very high and the body is really struggling

• Thanks 4

8 hours ago, novymir said:

Don't forget:

covidcommunist.jpeg

From George Orwell's book "1984"

"The mind should develop a blind spot whenever a dangerous thought presented itself. The process should be automatic, instinctive. Crimestop, they called it in Newspeak. . . . He set to work to exercise himself in crimestop. He presented himself with propositions—'the Party says the Earth is flat', 'the Party says that ice is heavier than water'—and trained himself in not seeing or not understanding the arguments that contradicted them."

"Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity."

Also see:

Zersetzung

"Zersetzung (pronounced [t͡sɛɐ̯ˈzɛt͡sʊŋ] , German for "decomposition" and "disruption") was a psychological warfare technique used by the Ministry for State Security (Stasi) to repress political opponents in East Germany during the 1970s and 1980s. Zersetzung served to combat alleged and actual dissidents through covert means, using secret methods of abusive control and psychological manipulation to prevent anti-government activities.

People were commonly targeted on a pre-emptive and preventive basis, to limit or stop activities of dissent that they may have gone on to perform, and not on the basis of crimes they had actually committed. Zersetzung methods were designed to break down, undermine, and paralyze people behind "a facade of social normality"[1] in a form of "silent repression".

"... a method of operation by the Ministry for State Security for an efficacious struggle against subversive activities, particularly in the treatment of operations. With Zersetzung one can influence hostile and negative individuals across different operational political activities, especially the hostile and negative aspects of their dispositions and beliefs, so these are abandoned and changed little by little, and, if applicable, the contradictions and differences between the hostile and negative forces would be laid open, exploited, and reinforced.

The goal of Zersetzung is the fragmentation, paralysis, disorganization, and isolation of the hostile and negative forces, in order to preventatively impede the hostile and negative activities, to largely restrict, or to totally avert them, and if applicable to prepare the ground for a political and ideological reestablishment.

Zersetzung is equally an immediate constitutive element of "operational procedures" and other preventive activities to impede hostile gatherings. The principal force employed to implement Zersetzung are the unofficial collaborators. Zersetzung presupposes information and significant proof of hostile activities planned, prepared, and accomplished as well as anchor points corresponding to measures of Zersetzung.

Zersetzung must be produced on the basis of a root cause analysis of the facts and the exact definition of a concrete goal. Zersetzung must be executed in a uniform and supervised manner; its results must be documented.

The political explosive force of Zersetzung heightens demands regarding the maintenance of secrecy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Of course wikipedia would like us to believe they don't do that anymore, after all, look! it's published right there!...if they were still doing it it would still be a "secret!"...yeah, right, sure...

ps;

"Germ Theory" is a big$$$$$$$$ pseudo-scientific Rockefeller scam. 

Table Of Iatrogenic Deaths In The United States

(Deaths induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon or by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures)

Condition Deaths Cost
Billion $s
Author
Adverse Drug Reactions  106,000 12 Lazarou (1) 
Suh (49)
Medical error 98,000 2  IOM (6)
Bedsores 115,000 55 Xakellis (7)Barczak (8)
Infection 88,000 5 Weinstein (9)MMWR (10)
Malnutrition  108,800 Nurses Coalition (11)
Outpatients 199,000 77  Starfield (12)Weingart (1, 12)
Unnecessary Procedures 37,136 122 HCUP(3, 13)
Surgery-Related 32,000 9 AHRQ(8,5)
TOTAL 783,936 282 

We could have an even higher death rate by using Dr. Lucien Leape's 1997 medical and drug error rate of 3 million. (14) Multiplied by the fatality rate of 14% (that Leape used in 1994 (16) we arrive at an annual death rate of 420,000 for drug errors and medical errors combined. If we put this number in place of Lazorou's 106,000 drug errors and the Institute of Medicine's (IOM) 98,000 medical errors, we could add another 216,000 deaths making a total of 999,936 deaths annually. 

ADR/med error 420,000 $200 billion Leape 1997(14)
TOTAL 999,936

Annual Unnecessary Medical Events

Unnecessary Events  People Affected
(Millions) 
Iatrogenic Events
(Millions) 
Hospitalization 8.9 (4) 1.78 (16)
Procedures  7.5 (3) 1.3 (40)
TOTAL  16.4  3.08 

The enumerating of unnecessary medical events is very important in our analysis. Any medical procedure that is invasive and not necessary must be considered as part of the larger iatrogenic picture. Unfortunately, cause and effect go unmonitored. The figures on unnecessary events represent people ("patients") who are thrust into a dangerous health care system. They are helpless victims. Each one of these 16.4 million lives is being affected in a way that could have a fatal consequence. Simply entering a hospital could result in the following (out of 16. 4 million people):

• 2.1% chance of a serious adverse drug reaction (186,000) (1)
  • 5% to 6% chance of acquiring a nosocomial [hospital] infection (489,500) (9)
  • 4% to 36% chance of having an iatrogenic injury in hospital (medical error and adverse drug reactions) (1.78 million) (16)
  • 17% chance of a procedure error (1.3 million) (40)

All the statistics above represent a one-year time span. Imagine the numbers over a 10-year period. Working with the most conservative figures from our statistics we project the following 10-year death rates.

Medical Intervention 

Projected Ten-Year Death Rates
Condition 10-Year Deaths
Adverse Drug Reaction  1.06 million 
Medical error 0.98 million 
Bedsores  1.15 million 
Nosocomial Infection 0.88 million
Malnutrition 1.09 million
Outpatients  1.99 million 
Unnecessary Procedures 371,360
Surgery-related  320,000
TOTAL  7,841,360 (7.8 million) 

Our projected statistic of 7.8 million iatrogenic deaths is more than all the casualties from wars that America has fought in its entire history.

Our projected figures for unnecessary medical events occurring over a 10-year period are also dramatic.

Unnecessary Intervention 

Projected Ten-Year Statistics 
Unnecessary Events  10-Year Number Iatrogenic Events 
Hospitalization 89 million 17 million
Procedures 75 million 13 million
TOTAL 164 million 30 million

These projected figures show that a total of 164 million people, approximately 56% of the population of the United States, have been treated unnecessarily by the medical industry — in other words, nearly 50,000 people per day. 

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/medicine/usamed/deaths.htm

The Chart of Coercion and Zerstzung

sounds exactly like how my life has been. They build you up to knock you down. I’m treated like a dangerous terrorist or unstable madman wherever I go. It only calms down if they can see the poison/microwaves have affected me in a bad way.

It’s interesting that this can be compared to the covid bollox, it seems there is a standard recipe for mind control, and we’re all victims of it to some extent. Some may not agree but if you stayed at home because of lockdown then you ARE a victim of the mind control modus operandi 

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

. Do they ever do anything because it is good for us?

Im trying to think………..

Might have to get back to you on that one 

With the meat thing- it’s important to get good quality that has been produced well. A lot of the problems arise in people who eat cheap, badly produced meat.

A lot of mountain cultures and certain African tribes have the healthiest meat on the earth. 
Time to take a leaf out of their book

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Campion said:

I usually get more catarrh when I have a lot of dairy products. So I cut back with black coffee etc. 

same with me, after drinking milk I get a massive increase in mucus production, I’ll be coughing, swallowing large gobs of it with a runny nose for a few hours. 
Next day, if I don’t drink it, I’m fine. 

Green tea works better for me, no caffeine shakes or insomnia 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Campion said:

I usually get more catarrh when I have a lot of dairy products. So I cut back with black coffee etc. 

Study reveals the power of COFFEE against COVID-19 infections
02/22/2024 // Ramon Tomey // 2.7K Views 

Whoever thought a hot cup of joe could help address Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) infection? Indeed, two studies have shown the power of coffee against this pathogen.

The first study published in Cell & Bioscience last November found that drinking approximately one to two cups of coffee daily is enough to inhibit COVID-19 infections caused by different strains of SARS-CoV-2. In particular, it found that the consumption of coffeeaddressed infections caused by the original SARS-CoV-2 strain and its subsequent variants – the B117 alpha strain, the B16172 delta strain and the B11529 omicron strain.

The study authors from Taiwan examined coffee's ability to fight off COVID-19 infection by purchasing three kinds of coffee – ground, instant and decaffeinated – from supermarkets. They discovered that all the coffee types they scrutinized possess the ability to inhibit viral infection in cells.

The study authors also found that adding milk or sugar does not impact coffee's antiviral properties. Even decaffeinated coffee "still has the capability to interrupt SARS-CoV-2 infection, which is important to know for caffeine-sensitive populations." Moreover, they mentioned in their paper that "the optimal timeline for coffee to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection is within six hours" after drinking. (Related: Adding milk to coffee can help fight inflammation, suggests study.)

According to the researchers, there are two ways coffee protects human cells against SARS-CoV-2 infection. First, compounds in coffee inhibit the spike protein's ability to bind with human angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) in human cells. Second, they reduce the activity of transmembrane serine protease 2 (TMPRSS2) and cathepsin L (CTSL).

"Taken together, drinking one to two cups of coffee as well as decaffeinated coffee daily can potentially reduce SARS-CoV-2 infection – including wild-type, alpha, delta and omicron variants," the researchers concluded.

Same antiviral properties also present in coffee leaves

Another study by the same research team from Taiwan focused on the ability of Coffea arabica leaves to address SARS-CoV-2 infection. Their earlier study published in July 2022 in the International Journal of Biological Sciencesfound that C. arabica leaves can inhibit the entry of the pathogen behind COVID-19 and its various strains into human cells.

This is because C. arabica leaf extracts have several phytochemicals that are also present in coffee beans. These include chlorogenic acid, caffeine, quinic acid and mangiferin. They inhibit infection by preventing the viral spike protein from binding with ACE2 receptors in human cells and reducing the activity of TMPRSS2.

During an appearance on the Taiwanese program "Health 1+1", professor emeritus Jin-Jian Zhang of the National Taiwanese University's College of Medicine expounded on the benefits of coffee. The professor with years of research experience in coffee under his belt said daily coffee consumption can alleviate inflammation, enhance immunity, and reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.

According to Zhang, coffee's association with longevity is linked to the various bioactive compounds present in it – the same compounds that contribute to its antiviral properties. These compounds such as chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, trigonelline, cafestol and melanoidins form during the roasting process, and exhibit antioxidant properties to some extent.

The professor also pointed out that coffee can help address depression, citing two mechanisms. First, coffee can increase the population of beneficial bacteria in the gut – with higher populations of good bacteria contributing to improved sleep quality. Second, the aroma of coffee beans can trigger the release of feel-good hormones in the body – enhancing overall happiness in turn.

Zhang shared that he consumes coffee with added milk, mainly to mitigate its potential effects on the digestive system. However, newer research has found that coffee with added milk offers greater benefits as the cysteine in milk combines with coffee's polyphenols, enhancing the drink's anti-inflammatory activity.

However, the professor advised against adding non-dairy creamer or sugar to coffee. Non-dairy creamer mainly contains trans fats that aren't good for the body, while sugar may contribute unnecessary calories.

Head over to CoronavirusFoods.com for more about the antiviral properties of coffee and other foods.

Watch this video about the surprising benefits of coffee.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-22-study-reveals-coffee-power-against-covid-infection.html

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Study reveals the power of COFFEE against COVID-19 infections
02/22/2024 // Ramon Tomey // 2.7K Views 

Whoever thought a hot cup of joe could help address Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) infection? Indeed, two studies have shown the power of coffee against this pathogen.

The first study published in Cell & Bioscience last November found that drinking approximately one to two cups of coffee daily is enough to inhibit COVID-19 infections caused by different strains of SARS-CoV-2. In particular, it found that the consumption of coffeeaddressed infections caused by the original SARS-CoV-2 strain and its subsequent variants – the B117 alpha strain, the B16172 delta strain and the B11529 omicron strain.

The study authors from Taiwan examined coffee's ability to fight off COVID-19 infection by purchasing three kinds of coffee – ground, instant and decaffeinated – from supermarkets. They discovered that all the coffee types they scrutinized possess the ability to inhibit viral infection in cells.

The study authors also found that adding milk or sugar does not impact coffee's antiviral properties. Even decaffeinated coffee "still has the capability to interrupt SARS-CoV-2 infection, which is important to know for caffeine-sensitive populations." Moreover, they mentioned in their paper that "the optimal timeline for coffee to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection is within six hours" after drinking. (Related: Adding milk to coffee can help fight inflammation, suggests study.)

According to the researchers, there are two ways coffee protects human cells against SARS-CoV-2 infection. First, compounds in coffee inhibit the spike protein's ability to bind with human angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) in human cells. Second, they reduce the activity of transmembrane serine protease 2 (TMPRSS2) and cathepsin L (CTSL).

"Taken together, drinking one to two cups of coffee as well as decaffeinated coffee daily can potentially reduce SARS-CoV-2 infection – including wild-type, alpha, delta and omicron variants," the researchers concluded.

Same antiviral properties also present in coffee leaves

Another study by the same research team from Taiwan focused on the ability of Coffea arabica leaves to address SARS-CoV-2 infection. Their earlier study published in July 2022 in the International Journal of Biological Sciencesfound that C. arabica leaves can inhibit the entry of the pathogen behind COVID-19 and its various strains into human cells.

This is because C. arabica leaf extracts have several phytochemicals that are also present in coffee beans. These include chlorogenic acid, caffeine, quinic acid and mangiferin. They inhibit infection by preventing the viral spike protein from binding with ACE2 receptors in human cells and reducing the activity of TMPRSS2.

During an appearance on the Taiwanese program "Health 1+1", professor emeritus Jin-Jian Zhang of the National Taiwanese University's College of Medicine expounded on the benefits of coffee. The professor with years of research experience in coffee under his belt said daily coffee consumption can alleviate inflammation, enhance immunity, and reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.

According to Zhang, coffee's association with longevity is linked to the various bioactive compounds present in it – the same compounds that contribute to its antiviral properties. These compounds such as chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, trigonelline, cafestol and melanoidins form during the roasting process, and exhibit antioxidant properties to some extent.

The professor also pointed out that coffee can help address depression, citing two mechanisms. First, coffee can increase the population of beneficial bacteria in the gut – with higher populations of good bacteria contributing to improved sleep quality. Second, the aroma of coffee beans can trigger the release of feel-good hormones in the body – enhancing overall happiness in turn.

Zhang shared that he consumes coffee with added milk, mainly to mitigate its potential effects on the digestive system. However, newer research has found that coffee with added milk offers greater benefits as the cysteine in milk combines with coffee's polyphenols, enhancing the drink's anti-inflammatory activity.

However, the professor advised against adding non-dairy creamer or sugar to coffee. Non-dairy creamer mainly contains trans fats that aren't good for the body, while sugar may contribute unnecessary calories.

Head over to CoronavirusFoods.com for more about the antiviral properties of coffee and other foods.

Watch this video about the surprising benefits of coffee.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-22-study-reveals-coffee-power-against-covid-infection.html

Another midleading headline

53 minutes ago, Nip said:

Another midleading headline

Because it enforces the idea that there is actually a virus? Gotcha.

I was reading campions post about coffee, flicked through natural news, saw the coffee article, posted it here as I though it was relevant without actually reading it (like I sometimes do). 

Note to self: be more discerning 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Why does he look like a rat? !!!!!

It's what he is.

All these investigations, interviews and questions are just tiptoeing around the issue. Shame on them !

These tossers, such as this rat, should nave been 'the Accused' long before now.

Edited by Nip

14 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Here's a link ...

EXCLUSIVE Alarm over 200% explosion in young women and girls getting pancreatic cancer as top experts admit they are baffled by 'frightening' rise of deadly disease

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13033795/Huge-spike-cancer-sparks-alarm-experts-baffled.html

Experts ? Baffled ? Says it all really.

Gardening maybe ? Climate Change ? Of course, it could be the jab but ...... well, let's not go there.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

I didn't know cow farts were so bad for you.

But Meat and milk are two of the classic bodybuilding foods to increase strength power and body testosterone levels. A few months on this diet, mixed in with good complex carbs from fruits and vegetables with greatly improve your health

There is an interesting statistics about cow milk. In countries where people drink cow milk, there are more problems with bones. In countries where people drink less or no cow milk at all, there are no arthritis and similar bone problems. 

If I remember correctly, cow milk has 3 times more calcium than human milk, which makes it super hard for us to properly digest, thus causing problems for us.

There is another ingredient in milk which helps us digest it properly, which is 1:1 in human milk, and 1:3 in cow milk. I can't remember what it is, I drank a couple of beers, sorry 🤭

Anyhow, sinse drinking human milk is considered rather strange for grown people, sheep and goat milk is far better for us than cow milk.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Campion said:

If we look at it for what it truly is, it's obvious that it's not meant for us.

Cow milk is food for baby cow. Are we a baby cow? No. So it's not for us to consume.

7 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Im trying to think………..

Might have to get back to you on that one 

With the meat thing- it’s important to get good quality that has been produced well. A lot of the problems arise in people who eat cheap, badly produced meat.

A lot of mountain cultures and certain African tribes have the healthiest meat on the earth. 
Time to take a leaf out of their book

It has to do with quality of life, mostly with stress.

When someone is under stress, human or an animal, the body literally poisons itself.

Now imagine a "factory farmed" animal, 24h in a cage, "cared" for humans who don't give a shit about it. It literally hasn't had a single moment of joy in it's life. Not to mention how and what it eat. Than it gets slaughtered and sent to us to eat.

Now compare it to animals who live on smalls farms. They have friends, they have humans that care for them, they spend time in the sun, etc. The only stress they feel is at the moment of slaughter.

Those two types of meat can not be compared.

I remember my late grandma, she always had animals, chickens, turkeys, pigs, sheep, goats. She cared for every single one of them, she spoke to them, they were her friends. And when the times comes for them to get slaughtered, she did it with tears flowing down her cheeks.

Edited by XelNaga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

It has to do with quality of life, mostly with stress.

When someone is under stress, human or an animal, the body literally poisons itself.

Now imagine a "factory farmed" animal, 24h in a cage, "cared" for humans who don't give a shit about it. It literally hasn't had a single moment of joy in it's life. Not to mention how and what it eat. Than it gets slaughtered and sent to us to eat.

Now compare it to animals who live on smalls farms. They have friends, they have humans that care for them, they spend time in the sun, etc. The only stress they feel is at the moment of slaughter.

Those two types of meat can not be compared.

I remember my late grandma, she always had animals, chickens, turkeys, pigs, sheep, goats. She cared for every single one of them, she spoke to them, they were her friends. And when the times comes for them to get slaughtered, she did it with tears flowing down her cheeks.

This is so true! Your grandma sounds like my grandparents. The old natural ways are the best

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

GG98RweWMAA1qMs_kindlephoto-276733343.jpg

that's basically what the ONS is doing with the excess death figures....

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

Who is this demon?

Rachel Anne Maddow

Early life and education

Her paternal grandfather was from a Jewish family (the original family surname being Medvedof), who arrived in the United States from the Russian Empire. Her paternal grandmother was of Dutch descent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Maddow

Edited by Macnamara