Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 2/17/2024 at 12:49 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yep, that is always their plan for the truth to come out long after the energy of it has subsided so that people say 'it is the past, there is nothing we can do now' which is kind of what happened with 911. That is why keeping the pressure on is so important I suppose; there likely are many levels between the harsh truth and where current 'reality' is. Right now they are admitting people are dying in numbers but coming up with all sorts of explanations for them, that are obviously absurd. But with pressure, they will have to release more truth, the game is to expose it as quickly as possible so that they keep having to move in to the next level of 'slow release'. 

The quicker this is done, the better and the less likely they can delay it like they did with 911. Remember the internet was not what it is now back in 2001. If we say hypothetically there are 10 levels with 'absurd rationale's but admitting deaths' is level 10, then we need to keep making them move to the next level of slow release, to 'creating a patsy like Fauci', or to a big pharma conspiracy, to next level which is full disclosure of the grand conspiracy. The greater the pressure, the quicker the release and moving to the next level. The 'elite's' goal is to draw it out to as you say, make it lose its power over a long period of time. The more we create pressure, the less they can do this and the more they will be forced to move to next level (excuse) and eventually there will be no more levels other than the reality. If we can do this at speed, they have nowhere to go. 

Something like that. Regardless of exactly how they go about it, time-wasting is one of the PTB's key strategies, when it comes to managing a 'problem'.

On 2/17/2024 at 6:11 PM, Macnamara said:

Amy Schumer wears her 'fanciest dress' to get COVID vaccine

fb5fa1530e926d8d5afd81bf8cff89d8

Amy Schumer wore her "fanciest dress" to get her COVID-19 vaccine — and told some jokes while she waited. The comedian and actress, 39, documented her vaccine experience in NYC, from the car ride (singing a COVID edition of Whitney Houston's "How Will I Know") to telling dirty jokes at the site. And the star did it dressed in a gold sequined dress — with a DIY hole cut on the upper arm for vaccine access — saying her fashion statement was "to show respect to the people working there." Schumer, who was with husband Chris Fischer, was filmed getting the actual injection, through the cutout in her dress, which she dressed down with black pants and sneakers. "That's it?" she asked when it was over. The Trainwreck star continued, "I know some people are scared of getting the vaccine. But I was like: I don't care what's in there, you know? Shoot it in my p***y. I don't care," which drew hoots from the room. Jokes aside, she said thanked the "brave" people on the frontlines throughout the pandemic. "I just want to say thank you and I love New York," she said. "And thank you to everyone here. We got the vaccine!"

https://www.aol.com/amy-schumer-wears-her-fanciest-143224564.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr

She hasn't gone to a doctor?

On 2/17/2024 at 6:41 PM, Macnamara said:

i don't know if she jabbed her son as well but he is now sick too [sigh]; the idiots never just hurt themselves... others always pay a price...

Amy Schumer’s son was hospitalized with RSV, comedian reveals

Comedian and actress Amy Schumer has revealed that her young son, Gene, was admitted to the emergency room this week with RSV. Repiratory syncytial virus, or RSV, has been spreading rapidly in the Unites States this respiratory virus season. It has particularly affected children, leading to a significant strain on pediatric hospitals that are also continuing to battle Covid-19 and other seasonal illnesses including the flu. RSV hospitalization rates have already reached rates that are usually not seen until December in the US, according to data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The disease typically causes mild, cold-like symptoms, but it can also cause serious illness, especially in older adults and infants.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/06/entertainment/amy-schumer-son-rsv-hospital-trnd/index.html

Yes, RSV started to get a lot of coverage in 2022. Just another cover for vaccine damage.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:57 AM, Mr H said:

I also noticed many new cures involves vaccination using this new tech. Kind of changing definition of vaccine from something that prevents a disease to cures.

Why do you think that is? As in, why don't they use a new term? Maybe they reckon that they will get less questions and more uptake from the sheeple, by sticking with something familiar? I still remember, after the sheeple first got double jabbed, that the PTB first came up with the notion of a 'top-up' to get them queuing up again. Then, the PTB changed tack and switched to the famous 'booster' label. So, terminology is very important to them. 'Yeah, I am off to get my booster today!'. It does sound more appealing. 

4 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Didnt katie join the british army as an officer at sandhurst?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Hopkins

'She instead studied economics at the University of Exeter, receiving sponsorship from the British Army's Intelligence Corps. She spent weekends with the Officers' Training Corps. She completed her military training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, but had an epileptic seizure during the final passing-out ceremony, and as a result was unable to take up her commission. Hopkins said she kept her epilepsy secret while attending Sandhurst, as this would have prevented her from being commissioned. Instead, she joined a business consultancy and moved to Manhattan, New York City, before returning to the UK in 2005. In September 2006 she joined the Met Office as a global brand consultant.'

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 4

OK, I’m posting some anecdotal information and looking for some responses to try and get a handle on what is going on here in the UK right now with regard to the general illness that seems to be going round my local area currently and over the winter period…

I live and work in the North West UK and almost EVERYONE I know seems to have or had a persistent hacking cough and / or sore throat which seems to last at least a couple of weeks or more… it’s been particularly prevalent in the last month or so.

Except that it isn’t everyone, I’m only seeing this in VACCINATED people.

In the office I visit in Liverpool I am the only unvaccinated person and I seem to be the only person who doesn’t have it or hasn’t had it. One guy in the office has been coughing on and off since early November and can’t shift it. It’s quite unnerving that people just seem to be wandering round coughing and spluttering without questioning why and more unnervingly they are seemingly apathetic about doing anything about it. Surely if you’ve had a cough for 3 MONTHS that’s a cause for concern?

Anyone else on here who can provide some feedback or correlation on this? Just trying to build up a picture as most of us on here would agree to the suggestion that the “vaccine” has deleted people’s immune systems to varying degrees, and I would suggest from the evidence that I am seeing that this is definitely the case.

It’s like working amongst the walking dead at the moment.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

My ex wife has had a cough on and off since Christmas. I think she had about 4 shots before she finally listened to me.

My partner and I are unvaxed and are healthy. Barely had a cold, which is normal for me as I eat well and walk a lot.

Ive heard our female neighbour when she out in her garden with a bad sounding cough. Husband is recovering from an out of the blue heart attack two weeks ago. They both fully jabbed. He recons it was the jabs.

All the above South Bucks.

I was on a bus a few days ago, St Albans area. There was only me, driver and one other guy. Driver complained she has had cough for 2 months, it’s bronchitis, again, so she said. Other bloke says he knows a lot of people who have had persistent bad cough for a couple of months. He said how weird it is!

this is a screen shot from another website forum. ‘Pupp’ is based in Northamptonshire….

IMG_4542.jpeg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

OK, I’m posting some anecdotal information and looking for some responses to try and get a handle on what is going on here in the UK right now with regard to the general illness that seems to be going round my local area currently and over the winter period…

I live and work in the North West UK and almost EVERYONE I know seems to have or had a persistent hacking cough and / or sore throat which seems to last at least a couple of weeks or more… it’s been particularly prevalent in the last month or so.

In the office I visit in Liverpool I am the only unvaccinated person and I seem to be the only person who doesn’t have it or hasn’t had it. One guy in the office has been coughing on and off since early November and can’t shift it. It’s quite unnerving that people just seem to be wandering round coughing and spluttering without questioning why and more unnervingly they are seemingly apathetic about doing anything about it. Surely if you’ve had a cough for 3 MONTHS that’s a cause for concern?

Anyone else on here who can provide some feedback or correlation on this? Just trying to build up a picture as most of us on here would agree to the suggestion that the “vaccine” has deleted people’s immune systems to varying degrees, and I would suggest from the evidence that I am seeing that this is definitely the case.

I hear ya. 

Yup, old man has it, blamed a baby they visited. he’s vaxxed up. 

You have to be careful round my way, if you look too good or have too much energy they’ll make sure you’re fucked up for a while. 

Although I did have a runny nose for a week when it was cold, I put that down to over indulging at Christmas. I’ve found if I just eat vegetables for a couple of days, then eat sensibly whilst remaining active, I lose weight which makes a lot of these things disappear. Cutting out bread and other wheat products is getting hard, as I make REALLY good bread. Might try gluten free flour.

I think with these minor illnesses, going to the doctor and taking antibiotics and other medications is likely the worst thing to do, it’s better if you take a look at your diet, your home environment and your lifestyle and make the right changes. It’s hard but better than exposing yourself to the NHS, pharma drugs etc as it only gives your body more things to deal with.

Take away- rather than add

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You have to be careful round my way, if you look too good or have too much energy they’ll make sure you’re fucked up for a while. 

You mean like, "Act as if you've got it" ? You know, that old chestnut.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

I have had a chronic cough for 30 years and im a pureblood. But i do have a respiratory problem. But there does seem to be people coughing and its still winter here in UK

• Like 3

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

Something like that. Regardless of exactly how they go about it, time-wasting is one of the PTB's key strategies, when it comes to managing a 'problem'.

She hasn't gone to a doctor?

Yes, RSV started to get a lot of coverage in 2022. Just another cover for vaccine damage.

Why do you think that is? As in, why don't they use a new term? Maybe they reckon that they will get less questions and more uptake from the sheeple, by sticking with something familiar? I still remember, after the sheeple first got double jabbed, that the PTB first came up with the notion of a 'top-up' to get them queuing up again. Then, the PTB changed tack and switched to the famous 'booster' label. So, terminology is very important to them. 'Yeah, I am off to get my booster today!'. It does sound more appealing. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Hopkins

'She instead studied economics at the University of Exeter, receiving sponsorship from the British Army's Intelligence Corps. She spent weekends with the Officers' Training Corps. She completed her military training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, but had an epileptic seizure during the final passing-out ceremony, and as a result was unable to take up her commission. Hopkins said she kept her epilepsy secret while attending Sandhurst, as this would have prevented her from being commissioned. Instead, she joined a business consultancy and moved to Manhattan, New York City, before returning to the UK in 2005. In September 2006 she joined the Met Office as a global brand consultant.'

Sounds somewhat spooky to me, know what I mean? Bet Katie gets her furniture from MFI... 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

The old folk wisdom is that a persistent cough is nature's warning and should never be ignored. 

A hacking cough is also a sign of HIV.

I said at the time, to quite a few people, that the cumulative effect of vax + boosters would be the destruction of the immune system of anyone foolish enough to accept this 'therapy'. 

The covid vaccine, a modern miracle... nearly everyone has had it! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Cutting out bread and other wheat products is getting hard, as I make REALLY good bread. Might try gluten free flour.

what about baking sourdough bread? It's good for the gut and the gut is the foundation of health

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Long Covid ‘brain fog’ may be due to leaky blood-brain barrier, study finds

If barrier controlling substances entering and exiting brain is off balance, it can drive changes in neural function

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/feb/22/long-covid-brain-fog-may-be-due-to-leaky-blood-brain-barrier-study

It got itself all leaky it has.

microwaves can affect the blood brain barrier (eg 5G) and glyphosate weakens the gut barrier

20 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Are the Gods Striking Down the Covid Vax Evangelists for their Hubris?

It is also apparent that mental illness is also soaring among the 'Trust the Science' types as reality is finally hitting them.

no thomas its not the Gods doing it. It's the sabbatean jews

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

and I just happen to be a professional conspiracy theorist? 🤣

can i humbly suggest a re-title?

instead of 'conspiracy theorist' perhaps 'conspiracy researcher' seeing as we are using fact based evidence to expose a real and increasingly evident conspiracy?

• Like 2

Worst thing about Covid was the nastiness of many people, their fascist notions and dangerous ideas. I was amazed at how easily people can change. And now we're dealing with a Mao/Marxist/American 'Woke' ideology aimed at western culture, men, Christianity and heterosexuality.

They want a world revolution making us all 'Global Citizens', without rights but with responsibilities.

Does no-one learn from history, or is it the promise of power and riches that blinds and tricks them every time.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 7

54 minutes ago, Seconal said:

They want a world revolution making us all 'Global Citizens', without rights but with responsibilities.

Uhm. That would be 'slavery', I'd suggest

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nip said:

You mean like, "Act as if you've got it" ? You know, that old chestnut.

EXACTLY: cause no suspicion 

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

what about baking sourdough bread? It's good for the gut and the gut is the foundation of health

Tried a while ago. It’s remembering to feed the starter everyday that trips me up. Good suggestion though, id forgotten about it, but it’s still wheat, and maybe everyone is a bit celiac in the end. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Same here, in Serbia. The MSM calls it "the great cough". They try to portray is as something normal, something usual, but I have never heard that term before.

Just today I spoke with a business associate, who I presume is vaxxed, I'm rather sure he is. Anyhow, all of a sudden, he got this cough that is so severe that he loses consciousness from coughing.

He spent the night at the hospital, they couldn't figure out what is wrong with him. But it still happens, he starts coughing so bad that his brain shuts off.

It's ridiculous.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

My ex wife has had a cough on and off since Christmas. I think she had about 4 shots before she finally listened to me.

My partner and I are unvaxed and are healthy. Barely had a cold, which is normal for me as I eat well and walk a lot.

Ive heard our female neighbour when she out in her garden with a bad sounding cough. Husband is recovering from an out of the blue heart attack two weeks ago. They both fully jabbed. He recons it was the jabs.

All the above South Bucks.

I was on a bus a few days ago, St Albans area. There was only me, driver and one other guy. Driver complained she has had cough for 2 months, it’s bronchitis, again, so she said. Other bloke says he knows a lot of people who have had persistent bad cough for a couple of months. He said how weird it is!

this is a screen shot from another website forum. ‘Pupp’ is based in Northamptonshire….

IMG_4542.jpeg

All of those posters had their genes altered by experimental gene therapy.

PS: we should really stop calling it a vaccine, because it is not that, it's experimental gene therapy, or EGT.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Fact Check:

The Red Cross Asks Potential Blood Donors If They've Received a COVID-19 Vaccine. Here's Why

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-red-cross-asks-004800035.html

"However, the implication that blood donated by people who have had COVID vaccinations is somehow tainted and unsafe, and that such donors are therefore rejected by the Red Cross, is false. "

Picture

Understanding the Times and The Threat
It is impossible to understand the present Cancel Culture, BLM, Gender Confusion, Lockdown Lunacy, Masquerade Madness, Covid Cult, Salvation by Vaccination, Christphobia, Hollywood Degeneracy, Indoctrination through Education, Mainstream Media, United Nations and European Union pronouncements and activities without understanding the Sabbatean roots of the New World Disorder.

https://www.hmsschoolofchristianjournalism.org/articles/1666-and-the-sabbatean-roots-of-the-new-world-disorder

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

People lost an ability to think which is reinforced by what is being emitted from their 'smart'phone which they treasure. 🙃

• Like 3

8 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Squid ink? Don’t know what that is.

Is it like when people say ‘based’ or call pictures a ‘meme’. What the fuck does ‘based’ even mean? A meme is a self replicating unit of thought, not a sarcastic cartoon on social media. 

IngSoc news speech seems to have taken over, and words with different meanings are used to describe things that they aren’t, but the kids think it’s normal. Knobheads 

Squid Ink is/was a TV series I think (I refused to watch it but was told about it) that is basically produced by psycho's for psycho's where characters in the series are pitted against each other in a sort of 'Hunger Games situation' and then are picked off and brutally murdered. It is like a cross between the Saw movies and Hunger Games. Perfect show for today's younger generations. Apparently the show was big? 

LOL, I just searched for it, and it is called Squid Game, shows how much I listen to shit I don't care about. Here is a synopsis;

'The series revolves around a secret contest where 456 players, all of whom are in deep financial hardship, risk their lives to play a series of deadly children's games for the chance to win a 45.6 billion prize. The series' title draws from a similarly named Korean children's game.  The players are made to wear green tracksuits and are kept under watch at all times by masked guards in pink jumpsuits, with the games overseen by the Front Man, who wears a black mask and black uniform. The players soon discover that losing a game results in their deaths, with each death contributing 100 million to the potential 45.6 billion grand prize'

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

can i humbly suggest a re-title?

instead of 'conspiracy theorist' perhaps 'conspiracy researcher' seeing as we are using fact based evidence to expose a real and increasingly evident conspiracy?

LOL, you can. I was more referencing what the two guys would call me. All of us know we are truth finders. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

it’s still wheat, and maybe everyone is a bit celiac in the end. 

in his 'histories' herodotus writes that there was a tribe who just ate meat and milk and they all lived over a 100 whilst the neighbouring people who ate grain didn't live as long.

I also read a book about a family stranded at sea after their ship was sunk by an orca and they lived on a raft and dinghy on turtle meat and turtle blood and at the end of their ordeal their teeth were all in perfect condition.

Perhaps the hunter-gatherer diet is the best especially as everything is then eaten fresh.

What can we do? We can only do our best but its certainly interesting that the cabal are trying to get rid of cow farming which would deprive us of meat and milk and that they want to get us all to stop eating meat. Do they ever do anything because it is good for us?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Don't forget:

covidcommunist.jpeg

From George Orwell's book "1984"

"The mind should develop a blind spot whenever a dangerous thought presented itself. The process should be automatic, instinctive. Crimestop, they called it in Newspeak. . . . He set to work to exercise himself in crimestop. He presented himself with propositions—'the Party says the Earth is flat', 'the Party says that ice is heavier than water'—and trained himself in not seeing or not understanding the arguments that contradicted them."

"Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity."

Also see:

Zersetzung

"Zersetzung (pronounced [t͡sɛɐ̯ˈzɛt͡sʊŋ] , German for "decomposition" and "disruption") was a psychological warfare technique used by the Ministry for State Security (Stasi) to repress political opponents in East Germany during the 1970s and 1980s. Zersetzung served to combat alleged and actual dissidents through covert means, using secret methods of abusive control and psychological manipulation to prevent anti-government activities.

People were commonly targeted on a pre-emptive and preventive basis, to limit or stop activities of dissent that they may have gone on to perform, and not on the basis of crimes they had actually committed. Zersetzung methods were designed to break down, undermine, and paralyze people behind "a facade of social normality"[1] in a form of "silent repression".

"... a method of operation by the Ministry for State Security for an efficacious struggle against subversive activities, particularly in the treatment of operations. With Zersetzung one can influence hostile and negative individuals across different operational political activities, especially the hostile and negative aspects of their dispositions and beliefs, so these are abandoned and changed little by little, and, if applicable, the contradictions and differences between the hostile and negative forces would be laid open, exploited, and reinforced.

The goal of Zersetzung is the fragmentation, paralysis, disorganization, and isolation of the hostile and negative forces, in order to preventatively impede the hostile and negative activities, to largely restrict, or to totally avert them, and if applicable to prepare the ground for a political and ideological reestablishment.

Zersetzung is equally an immediate constitutive element of "operational procedures" and other preventive activities to impede hostile gatherings. The principal force employed to implement Zersetzung are the unofficial collaborators. Zersetzung presupposes information and significant proof of hostile activities planned, prepared, and accomplished as well as anchor points corresponding to measures of Zersetzung.

Zersetzung must be produced on the basis of a root cause analysis of the facts and the exact definition of a concrete goal. Zersetzung must be executed in a uniform and supervised manner; its results must be documented.

The political explosive force of Zersetzung heightens demands regarding the maintenance of secrecy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Of course wikipedia would like us to believe they don't do that anymore, after all, look! it's published right there!...if they were still doing it it would still be a "secret!"...yeah, right, sure...

ps;

"Germ Theory" is a big$$$$$$$$ pseudo-scientific Rockefeller scam. 

Table Of Iatrogenic Deaths In The United States

(Deaths induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon or by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures)

Condition Deaths Cost
Billion $s
Author
Adverse Drug Reactions  106,000 12 Lazarou (1) 
Suh (49)
Medical error 98,000 2  IOM (6)
Bedsores 115,000 55 Xakellis (7)Barczak (8)
Infection 88,000 5 Weinstein (9)MMWR (10)
Malnutrition  108,800 Nurses Coalition (11)
Outpatients 199,000 77  Starfield (12)Weingart (1, 12)
Unnecessary Procedures 37,136 122 HCUP(3, 13)
Surgery-Related 32,000 9 AHRQ(8,5)
TOTAL 783,936 282 

We could have an even higher death rate by using Dr. Lucien Leape's 1997 medical and drug error rate of 3 million. (14) Multiplied by the fatality rate of 14% (that Leape used in 1994 (16) we arrive at an annual death rate of 420,000 for drug errors and medical errors combined. If we put this number in place of Lazorou's 106,000 drug errors and the Institute of Medicine's (IOM) 98,000 medical errors, we could add another 216,000 deaths making a total of 999,936 deaths annually. 

ADR/med error 420,000 $200 billion Leape 1997(14)
TOTAL 999,936

Annual Unnecessary Medical Events

Unnecessary Events  People Affected
(Millions) 
Iatrogenic Events
(Millions) 
Hospitalization 8.9 (4) 1.78 (16)
Procedures  7.5 (3) 1.3 (40)
TOTAL  16.4  3.08 

The enumerating of unnecessary medical events is very important in our analysis. Any medical procedure that is invasive and not necessary must be considered as part of the larger iatrogenic picture. Unfortunately, cause and effect go unmonitored. The figures on unnecessary events represent people ("patients") who are thrust into a dangerous health care system. They are helpless victims. Each one of these 16.4 million lives is being affected in a way that could have a fatal consequence. Simply entering a hospital could result in the following (out of 16. 4 million people):

• 2.1% chance of a serious adverse drug reaction (186,000) (1)
  • 5% to 6% chance of acquiring a nosocomial [hospital] infection (489,500) (9)
  • 4% to 36% chance of having an iatrogenic injury in hospital (medical error and adverse drug reactions) (1.78 million) (16)
  • 17% chance of a procedure error (1.3 million) (40)

All the statistics above represent a one-year time span. Imagine the numbers over a 10-year period. Working with the most conservative figures from our statistics we project the following 10-year death rates.

Medical Intervention 

Projected Ten-Year Death Rates
Condition 10-Year Deaths
Adverse Drug Reaction  1.06 million 
Medical error 0.98 million 
Bedsores  1.15 million 
Nosocomial Infection 0.88 million
Malnutrition 1.09 million
Outpatients  1.99 million 
Unnecessary Procedures 371,360
Surgery-related  320,000
TOTAL  7,841,360 (7.8 million) 

Our projected statistic of 7.8 million iatrogenic deaths is more than all the casualties from wars that America has fought in its entire history.

Our projected figures for unnecessary medical events occurring over a 10-year period are also dramatic.

Unnecessary Intervention 

Projected Ten-Year Statistics 
Unnecessary Events  10-Year Number Iatrogenic Events 
Hospitalization 89 million 17 million
Procedures 75 million 13 million
TOTAL 164 million 30 million

These projected figures show that a total of 164 million people, approximately 56% of the population of the United States, have been treated unnecessarily by the medical industry — in other words, nearly 50,000 people per day. 

http://www.ourcivilisation.com/medicine/usamed/deaths.htm

Edited by novymir
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Unleavened bread

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Bread is bad for your health with all the yeast it contains, don't listen to that msm crap. Unleavened bread is the best if you have to eat bread, best to cut it out all together, too stodgy, too much calories, low nutritional content

• Like 1