Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

Oh dear. Obviously too much gardening, football or sunshine.

We can but hope that global philanthropist Dr Bill will soon come up with an anti-sudden death vaccine. 

200w.gif ?cid=6c09b95258e6ckob8ncy3d7vjkdc2mpps5g07urc27grps1j&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Depopulation agenda seems to be working. 

2023, Spain logged lowest birthrate in 8 decades; since records began.

https://insiderpaper.com/in-2023-spain-logged-lowest-birthrate-in-8-decades/

...... and highest death rates ever; thus tackling 'over-population' from both ends ? That's some audacity !

I'd suggest the low birth rates are predominantly due to still-births. Perhaps caused by you-know-what. Who knows

Edited by Nip
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

This is better than having bombs dropped on your head.

Maybe. At least with bombs it’s something we can all see, agree it exists and can do something about/help others through, build a sense of community and defiance.

I think covid was the eye opener. Everything’s so cold and remote, delivered to your door, speak to no one, trust no one, watch your security cameras, pay the council a small fortune to take your rubbish away every month.
It doesn’t add up I’m afraid. 
Yeah, things were fucked before that, but nothing on the scale of how things are nowadays. 5 yrs ago and we’re still reeling from it.
Devastation. Desolation. 

I’m probably turning into a grumpy old fart too, that doesn’t help. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Are the Gods Striking Down the Covid Vax Evangelists for their Hubris?

It is also apparent that mental illness is also soaring among the 'Trust the Science' types as reality is finally hitting them.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

It really does seem as if the gods are striking them all down…

I think this is why so many Normies are so unhinged and ready to explode right now. It is sinking in, but if you still mention Ukraine or the Vax in any cynical way, they go more histrionic than ever and that is absolutely some level of deep dissociation unravelling.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ITV Covid drama series "Breathtaking" co-creator Dr Rachel Clarke was criticising the Tories well before the pandemic:

Clarke’s political activism and general anti-Tory hatred is long established. Her modus operandi was openly revealed in a tweet to a fellow medic as far back as 2015:

https://order-order.com/2021/02/01/guidos-activist-experts-transparency-campaign/

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 1

Was ordering coffee this morning and was waiting in line behind a youngish guy probably 28 or so. I hear the barista guy comment on his attire (dressed all in black and customer must be a regular). Customer says 'yeah funeral. Got one today and another one tomorrow'. This is in Sydney and a normal everyday situation so doubt it is unusual, if so, what are the chances of me standing behind the guy who has two funerals in two days, right at the same time he is there, and I just happen to be a professional conspiracy theorist? 🤣

The guy says it is his friends grandparents. What are the chances though, and yet the guy and the barista seemingly have no questions to ask. This is a story I heard quite regularly when I was back in the UK in early 2022. My sister went to two funerals on the same day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Everyday I search Google with the search term 'UK News'. It brings up a selection news stories all from different news outlets (some of which sometimes contradict each another). However, almost everyday I now see a report of the untimely death of famous people, at least three or four times a week.

Truly, the damage is done and as for the fallout, we know HIV can take almost a decade to manifest as a syndrome.

• Like 2

I don't often go for 'MUST WATCH' on my video links but this video is one of those that is truly eye opening and really explains the truth behind many of the events that are occurring in the western world. One is honestly better off for listening to it, so may I present to you James Lindsay.

Edited by Seconal
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Was ordering coffee this morning and was waiting in line behind a youngish guy probably 28 or so. I hear the barista guy comment on his attire (dressed all in black and customer must be a regular). Customer says 'yeah funeral. Got one today and another one tomorrow'. This is in Sydney and a normal everyday situation so doubt it is unusual, if so, what are the chances of me standing behind the guy who has two funerals in two days, right at the same time he is there, and I just happen to be a professional conspiracy theorist? 🤣

The guy says it is his friends grandparents. What are the chances though, and yet the guy and the barista seemingly have no questions to ask. This is a story I heard quite regularly when I was back in the UK in early 2022. My sister went to two funerals on the same day. 

A few years ago it would’ve been a massive coincidence but not these days. They’re popping their clogs all over the place. Isn’t Aus supposed to be a healthy place, more so than uk? 

I must have witnessed more deaths during the first part of the first vaccine roll out than I have ever since. 
Saw lots of people get ill, take time off, and others just became seriously ill and died, presumably from the jibbidy jab, but I know covid the virus was blamed everytime.

‘Did you hear about so and so? It got im! That covid got im!’ 

I heard about two suicides, both in the same geographical area, both due to ‘lockdown stress’. Their world basically crumbled and they couldn’t take it.

You gotta be cold and hard to survive the future world which is dawning, which is why this generation of kids coming up now are such evil twisted little fuckers, they know…. 

• Like 1

Just now, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

A few years ago it would’ve been a massive coincidence but not these days. They’re popping their clogs all over the place. Isn’t Aus supposed to be a healthy place, more so than uk? 

I must have witnessed more deaths during the first part of the first vaccine roll out than I have ever since. 
Saw lots of people get ill, take time off, and others just became seriously ill and died, presumably from the jibbidy jab, but I know covid the virus was blamed everytime.

‘Did you hear about so and so? It got im! That covid got im!’ 

I heard about two suicides, both in the same geographical area, both due to ‘lockdown stress’. Their world basically crumbled and they couldn’t take it.

You gotta be cold and hard to survive the future world which is dawning, which is why this generation of kids coming up now are such evil twisted little fuckers, they know…. 

Yeah, people are dropping like flies now. It is sad that the guy I overheard was going to two funerals for the elderly. A friend mentioned a few months ago that a few of her friends grandparents had died in a short period.

These days the headlines are awash with 'celebs' or at least people in the media dying young(ish) and many have health issues if they are not dying. 

Yeah I used to work on a suicide prevention line and have friends still that work there and they were saying the call numbers were crazy during lockdowns. Most people's lives are heavily reliant on others (rightly or wrongly) and it does not take much for it to crumble. Loneliness is a real killer at the best of times. 

Yeah brutal people ready for a brutal World. Squid Ink in Real Life.

• Like 1

Long Covid ‘brain fog’ may be due to leaky blood-brain barrier, study finds

If barrier controlling substances entering and exiting brain is off balance, it can drive changes in neural function

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/feb/22/long-covid-brain-fog-may-be-due-to-leaky-blood-brain-barrier-study

It got itself all leaky it has.

36 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

These days the headlines are awash with 'celebs' or at least people in the media dying young(ish) and many have health issues if they are not dying. 

,,,,, and then think of all the Joe Blogs of the world with the same issues and dying who never make the media. FFS !

If celebs are dying more than ever, us plebs are being 'exterminated' en mass

Edited by Nip
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nip said:

,,,,, and then think of all the Joe Blogs of the world with the same issues and dying who never make the media. FFS !

If celebs are dying more than ever, us plebs are being 'exterminated' en mass

Well of course, that goes without saying, but was said earlier 🤣

It was pointed out as one of the markers not as a plea for sympathy for them.  

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain

Fact Check:

The Red Cross Asks Potential Blood Donors If They've Received a COVID-19 Vaccine. Here's Why

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-red-cross-asks-004800035.html

"However, the implication that blood donated by people who have had COVID vaccinations is somehow tainted and unsafe, and that such donors are therefore rejected by the Red Cross, is false. "

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pete675 said:

Oh dear. Obviously too much gardening, football or sunshine.

We can but hope that global philanthropist Dr Bill will soon come up with an anti-sudden death vaccine. 

Double jabbed. Boasted about it on Twatter in 2021, while slagging off anyone who questioned their safety.

Well they're effective alright.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yeah brutal people ready for a brutal World. Squid Ink in Real Life.

Squid ink? Don’t know what that is.

Is it like when people say ‘based’ or call pictures a ‘meme’. What the fuck does ‘based’ even mean? A meme is a self replicating unit of thought, not a sarcastic cartoon on social media. 

IngSoc news speech seems to have taken over, and words with different meanings are used to describe things that they aren’t, but the kids think it’s normal. Knobheads 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Double jabbed. Boasted about it on Twatter in 2021, while slagging off anyone who questioned their safety.

Well they're effective alright.

They are indeed. The alleged pandemic showed us how much the government likes to take care of us.

That's taking care of us in an Al Pacino way, not a Julie Andrews way - to borrow a line from Father Ted.