Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

I had hoped so, but it turns out that my mate still can't whittle a wooden spoon. It was about "If at first you don't succeed, keep on trying, and never give up on or abandon your mates". Apparently he is a really good speaker

Fully vaxxed up I’m presuming. 
Yup, no doubt he’s a mRNA promoter 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

and i know someone who rang up, got consulted, scanned, had a procedure, and got the results

all withing 2 weeks of the first phone call.

 

As mentioned before, you can't trust or believe anything these wankers tell us through the MSM.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How long until the uk adopts this policy? 
Will it give them the ‘lawful’ right to mass spray the inhalable version of mRNA onto the public without their consent being needed? 
 

Opposition to mRNA injections now considered a CRIME in France, violators face 45,000 euro fine and 3 years in prison for questioning “the science”
02/18/2024 // Ethan Huff // 8.6K Views 
 

The French government just passed a law to fine and imprison people for refusing to get injected with mRNA (modRNA) "vaccines."

 

All opposition to mRNA-LNP (lipid nanoparticles) injections in France is now considered to be "sectarian aberration." Violations carry with them a penalty of 45,000 euros and up to three years imprisonment.

 

"It will not tolerate any criticism of the therapeutic treatments which will be recommended or made obligatory by the state," tweeted Dr. Kat Lindley. "Any person who dares to openly criticize these therapies will be liable to fines and imprisonment."

 

Known as Article 4, the highly illiberal law prohibits residents and citizens from saying anything bad about "therapeutic" treatments like mRNA shots that are either mandatory or just recommended by the French government.

 

"Already, renowned doctors are being targeted, whom this article will silence," said a French X account called Annie Arnaud. "France is taking a totalitarian run. Macron and his henchmen are followers of the WEF (World Economic Forum) and globalist policies."

 

"It is a catastrophe for the country where a majority of citizens no longer obey vaccine propaganda. Social unrest ahead."
 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-18-opposition-mrna-crime-france-prison-fines.html

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

and i know someone who rang up, got consulted, scanned, had a procedure, and got the results

all withing 2 weeks of the first phone call.

Did you mean 'scammed' ? 😆

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

How long until the uk adopts this policy? 
Will it give them the ‘lawful’ right to mass spray the inhalable version of mRNA onto the public without their consent being needed? 
 

Opposition to mRNA injections now considered a CRIME in France, violators face 45,000 euro fine and 3 years in prison for questioning “the science”
02/18/2024 // Ethan Huff // 8.6K Views 
 

The French government just passed a law to fine and imprison people for refusing to get injected with mRNA (modRNA) "vaccines."

 

All opposition to mRNA-LNP (lipid nanoparticles) injections in France is now considered to be "sectarian aberration." Violations carry with them a penalty of 45,000 euros and up to three years imprisonment.

 

"It will not tolerate any criticism of the therapeutic treatments which will be recommended or made obligatory by the state," tweeted Dr. Kat Lindley. "Any person who dares to openly criticize these therapies will be liable to fines and imprisonment."

 

Known as Article 4, the highly illiberal law prohibits residents and citizens from saying anything bad about "therapeutic" treatments like mRNA shots that are either mandatory or just recommended by the French government.

 

"Already, renowned doctors are being targeted, whom this article will silence," said a French X account called Annie Arnaud. "France is taking a totalitarian run. Macron and his henchmen are followers of the WEF (World Economic Forum) and globalist policies."

 

"It is a catastrophe for the country where a majority of citizens no longer obey vaccine propaganda. Social unrest ahead."
 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-18-opposition-mrna-crime-france-prison-fines.html

Trudo and Makron are the worst scum of all puppets.

 

There is something about their eyes and faces that makes me want to unalive them, with no mercy, remorse or regret.

Edited by XelNaga
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

Largest Covid Vaccine Study Yet Finds Links to Health Conditions (msn.com)

 

im surprised msn.com is running this, its a interesting read

 

Summary, IMHO: "But overall the jabs are safe and effective despite these rare adverse events"

 

Essentially, a very mild critique of the jabs, I'd suggest. Maybe it;s just another drip into the cup of eventual total exposure of the scam in 20 years time. Who knows. I'm sceptical though

 

Still, better than nowt, I suppose.

Edited by Nip
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Trudo and Makron are the worst scum of all puppets.

 

There is something about their eyes and faces that makes me want to unalive them, with no mercy, remorse or regret.

 

I'll second that !

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

Trudo and Makron are the worst scum of all puppets.

 

There is something about their eyes and faces that makes me want to unalive them, with no mercy, remorse or regret.

It’s something to do with the French. 
Most of the French I’ve met were super up their own arses, although I’m sure they’re not all like that 

 

Don’t unalive them! They’d only get more powerful from your attempt! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Someone must have flicked the switch on.

 

Electronic rage.

Now they have smartphones so no need for microwave arrays mounted on C130s.

Like something out of Kingsman 

 

https://www.auricmedia.net/operation-crimson-mist-electronic-slaughter-in-rwanda/

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What would you think of a man who not only kept an arsenal in his home, but was collecting at enormous financial sacrifice, a second arsenal to protect the first one?

 

What would you say if this man so frightened his neighbors that they in turn were collecting weapons to protect themselves from him?

 

What if this man spent ten times as much money on his expensive weapons as he did on the education of his children?

 

What if one of his children criticized his hobby and he called that child a traitor and a conspiracy theorist and disowned it? And he took another child who had obeyed him faithfully and armed that child and sent it out into the world to attack neighbors?

 

What would you say about a man who introduces poisons into the water he and his family drinks and into the air they breathe?

 

What if this man is not only feuding with the people on his block but involves himself in the quarrels of others in distant parts of the city and even in the suburbs?

 

Such a man would clearly be a paranoid schizophrenic with homicidal tendencies...

 

- Illuminatus Trilogy

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Seconal said:

What would you think of a man who not only kept an arsenal in his home, but was collecting at enormous financial sacrifice, a second arsenal to protect the first one?

 

What would you say if this man so frightened his neighbors that they in turn were collecting weapons to protect themselves from him?

 

What if this man spent ten times as much money on his expensive weapons as he did on the education of his children?

 

What if one of his children criticized his hobby and he called that child a traitor and a conspiracy theorist and disowned it? And he took another child who had obeyed him faithfully and armed that child and sent it out into the world to attack neighbors?

 

What would you say about a man who introduces poisons into the water he and his family drinks and into the air they breathe?

 

What if this man is not only feuding with the people on his block but involves himself in the quarrels of others in distant parts of the city and even in the suburbs?

 

Such a man would clearly be a paranoid schizophrenic with homicidal tendencies...

 

- Illuminatus Trilogy

I’d call that man the government 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...