Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just read this beaut on a footy forum...

Its a long Story mate, I was told that on the balance of probability my Stroke was caused by a clot from the Astra Zeneca.  If only Id had the Pfizer, :(

This is what we´re up against, idiots like this fucking knobhead. 

On another note... half the people I come into contact with at work are either coughing and spluttering their guts up or off sick, in fact it´s more than half come to think about it. Nobody is talking about covid and none of them (as far as I´m aware) are getting tested, not sure what´s going on. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Its a long Story mate, I was told that on the balance of probability my Stroke was caused by a clot from the Astra Zeneca.  If only Id had the Pfizer, :(

On another note... half the people I come into contact with at work are either coughing and spluttering their guts up or off sick, in fact it´s more than half come to think about it. Nobody is talking about covid and none of them (as far as I´m aware) are getting tested, not sure what´s going on. 

We are in the midst of disease X. Just be thankful that you are immune. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Amy Schumer wears her 'fanciest dress' to get COVID vaccine

Suzy Byrne
fb5fa1530e926d8d5afd81bf8cff89d8

Amy Schumer wore her "fanciest dress" to get her COVID-19 vaccine — and told some jokes while she waited.

The comedian and actress, 39, documented her vaccine experience in NYC, from the car ride (singing a COVID edition of Whitney Houston's "How Will I Know") to telling dirty jokes at the site. And the star did it dressed in a gold sequined dress — with a DIY hole cut on the upper arm for vaccine access — saying her fashion statement was "to show respect to the people working there."

Schumer, who was with husband Chris Fischer, was filmed getting the actual injection, through the cutout in her dress, which she dressed down with black pants and sneakers.

"That's it?" she asked when it was over.

The Trainwreck star continued, "I know some people are scared of getting the vaccine. But I was like: I don't care what's in there, you know? Shoot it in my p***y. I don't care," which drew hoots from the room.

Jokes aside, she said thanked the "brave" people on the frontlines throughout the pandemic.

"I just want to say thank you and I love New York," she said. "And thank you to everyone here. We got the vaccine!"

https://www.aol.com/amy-schumer-wears-her-fanciest-143224564.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Suzy Byrne

Amy Schumer wore her "fanciest dress" to get her COVID-19 vaccine — and told some jokes while she waited.

The comedian and actress, 39, documented her vaccine experience in NYC, from the car ride (singing a COVID edition of Whitney Houston's "How Will I Know") to telling dirty jokes at the site. And the star did it dressed in a gold sequined dress — with a DIY hole cut on the upper arm for vaccine access — saying her fashion statement was "to show respect to the people working there."

Schumer, who was with husband Chris Fischer, was filmed getting the actual injection, through the cutout in her dress, which she dressed down with black pants and sneakers.

The Trainwreck star continued, "I know some people are scared of getting the vaccine. But I was like: I don't care what's in there, you know? Shoot it in my p***y. I don't care," which drew hoots from the room.

Jokes aside, she said thanked the "brave" people on the frontlines throughout the pandemic.

"I just want to say thank you and I love New York," she said. "And thank you to everyone here. We got the vaccine!"

https://www.aol.com/amy-schumer-wears-her-fanciest-143224564.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw&tsrc=twtr

And thank you very much for being a total moron

• Like 5

8 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Working on it. Netflix just rang me

You have to include all this lgbt, global warming, climate change, trans-shit woke bullshit propaganda in it 🤭

And make sure to hire actors of all races for good guys, while all evil people need to be white 😅

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

We are in the midst of disease X. Just be thankful that you are immune. 

Just a thought -I know shedding is a touchy subject here but could this ‘cold’ everyone has be at some point rebranded as ‘Disease X’, but really is it the result of millions of people becoming walking genetically modified Petri dishes from being vaccinated? 

I mean people shedding their particular SP (which is mixed with THEIR genes) onto others, which in turn modifies their spike production even further. 

If this is so then at some point the modified spike protein will become homogeneous given enough time and enough people mixing it up with their exposure. 

The only thing that’ll change that plateau will be the introduction of new genes from new people entering the population, so can we say that closed borders/ no travel will result (in time) in ‘Disease X’ ie homogenised vaccinated shedding of the same genetic code instead of everyone having a different particular reaction to mRNA based on their genes- the disease x version will be exactly the same symptoms in everyone who develops it, because it’s been through everyone and emerged as something different 

Not sure what I’m saying but does anyone get it? 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

You have to include all this lgbt, global warming, climate change, trans-shit woke bullshit propaganda in it 🤭

And make sure to hire actors of all races for good guys, while all evil people need to be white 😅

Yes I’d better do that, otherwise it’ll never get aired! 

Come to think of it, in twenty years time there won’t be any whiteys left! Those evil crackers will get bred out of the global gene pool. Everyone will be a homogeneous creamy beige colour 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nip said:

And thank you very much for being a total moron

i don't know if she jabbed her son as well but he is now sick too [sigh]; the idiots never just hurt themselves....others always pay a price....

Amy Schumer’s son was hospitalized with RSV, comedian reveals

By Zoe Sottile

Comedian and actress Amy Schumer has revealed that her young son, Gene, was admitted to the emergency room this week with RSV.

Respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV, has been spreading rapidly in the Unites States this respiratory virus season.

It has particularly affected children, leading to a significant strain on pediatric hospitals that are also continuing to battle Covid-19 and other seasonal illnesses including the flu.

RSV hospitalization rates have already reached rates that are usually not seen until December in the US, according to data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The disease typically causes mild, cold-like symptoms, but it can also cause serious illness, especially in older adults and infants.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/06/entertainment/amy-schumer-son-rsv-hospital-trnd/index.html

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Suzy Byrne

Amy Schumer is an imbecile 🐷

• Like 2

I was recently re-watching some old clips about geoengineering which i have shared online many times over the years. I just felt a pull to the information.

one of the clips was of the climate scientist david keith being interviewed on the BBC 'hardtalks' programme, years ago and after i watched it i clicked on keith's wikipedia page to see what the guy is now upto as i haven't heard anything from him for years.

I was reading through the page when something caught my eye. There was a bit about how him and his team had been considering what substances could be sprayed as particulates in the atmosphere to reflect the sunlight, allegedly to combat 'climate change' and i noticed that they had been considering spraying dust made up of ground up diamonds.

This jumped out at me for two reasons. First of all because despite having read a lot about geoengineering over the years i don't recall anyone ever mentioning diamond dust. The usual substances people claim are being dropped on them are: aluminium, barium and strontium. So that was odd. But secondly i know that israel is central to the global diamond trade and that de beers diamond mining company had been created through rothschild money.

So i did an online search and found an article in a science website about how a team at harvard (where keith worked) had discussed the idea of spraying diamond dust into the atmosphere and that they were being funded by bill gates but i couldn't really find anything else about this.

This sounded really dodgy to me because i know that diamonds are extremely hard and crystaline and that surely inhaling powdered diamonds would be extremely harmful so i did a search to see if there were any known ill effects from inhaling diamond dust and i found an article about a condition called diamemia which can be caused by inhaling diamond dust and which afflicts some people who work in the diamond trade cutting and polishing diamonds.

Well blow me down when it said in that article that diamemia can cause blood clots, cardiovascular issues and respiratory issues as those are all the conditions being associated with 'covid' and with the jabs for the alleged 'covid'. This got me thinking about whether some of the 'graphene' that some researchers are saying they have seen under spectroscopes, in peoples blood, is in fact diamond dust as graphene is also carbon and can turn into diamond under pressure.

Then within days of me posting about this in my 'pirates republic thread' i saw an article on an indie media website saying that there is an israeli geoengineering company that wants to spray particulates into the atmosphere and its called 'stardust solutions'. Stardust is apparently made out of diamonds and israel just happens to be the centre of the worlds diamond trade.

Suddenly more than a few dots were joining up. Now i don't have anything concrete about all of this yet but i wanted to put this out there to people so that they can also keep an eye on this and be vigilant. I also know that israeli planes have been flying into UK airports though this has been supposed to have been related to the movement of weapons to israel due to the gaza genocide. I just feel there is something to all of this and wanted to raise the alarm: diamond dust

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I was recently re-watching some old clips about geoengineering which i have shared online many times over the years. I just felt a pull to the information.

one of the clips was of the climate scientist david keith being interviewed on the BBC 'hardtalks' programme, years ago and after i watched it i clicked on keith's wikipedia page to see what the guy is now upto as i haven't heard anything from him for years.

I was reading through the page when something caught my eye. There was a bit about how him and his team had been considering what substances could be sprayed as particulates in the atmosphere to reflect the sunlight, allegedly to combat 'climate change' and i noticed that they had been considering spraying dust made up of ground up diamonds.

This jumped out at me for two reasons. First of all because despite having read a lot about geoengineering over the years i don't recall anyone ever mentioning diamond dust. The usual substances people claim are being dropped on them are: aluminium, barium and strontium. So that was odd. But secondly i know that israel is central to the global diamond trade and that de beers diamond mining company had been created through rothschild money.

So i did an online search and found an article in a science website about how a team at harvard (where keith worked) had discussed the idea of spraying diamond dust into the atmosphere and that they were being funded by bill gates but i couldn't really find anything else about this.

This sounded really dodgy to me because i know that diamonds are extremely hard and crystaline and that surely inhaling powdered diamonds would be extremely harmful so i did a search to see if there were any known ill effects from inhaling diamond dust and i found an article about a condition called diamemia which can be caused by inhaling diamond dust and which afflicts some people who work in the diamond trade cutting and polishing diamonds.

Well blow me down when it said in that article that diamemia can cause blood clots, cardiovascular issues and respiratory issues as those are all the conditions being associated with 'covid' and with the jabs for the alleged 'covid'. This got me thinking about whether some of the 'graphene' that some researchers are saying they have seen under spectroscopes, in peoples blood, is in fact diamond dust as graphene is also carbon and can turn into diamond under pressure.

Then within days of me posting about this in my 'pirates republic thread' i saw an article on an indie media website saying that there is an israeli geoengineering company that wants to spray particulates into the atmosphere and its called 'stardust solutions'. Stardust is apparently made out of diamonds and israel just happens to be the centre of the worlds diamond trade.

Suddenly more than a few dots were joining up. Now i don't have anything concrete about all of this yet but i wanted to put this out there to people so that they can also keep an eye on this and be vigilant. I also know that israeli planes have been flying into UK airports though this has been supposed to have been related to the movement of weapons to israel due to the gaza genocide. I just feel there is something to all of this and wanted to raise the alarm: diamond dust

Project Blue Beam comes to mind, for an image to form it needs a surface to form on, i had come across articles about this technique being used for 911 although i don't think it was actually used at that time and more likely the backdrop of 911 event was used to convey this info to muddy the waters so to speak, but in reality a kind of soft disclosure, the info i remember is that it is not specifically diamonds but definitely a very special type of material with a specific type of crystalline structure that allows for an image that is projected into the aerosolised mass that no matter the angle of the crystal suspended in the air as the light hits, it always produces an image reflected back to an intended view point without any identifiable missing parts to the image because of misalignment of the crystalline mass, i have no links at this time to share as i'm just doing this from memory which got triggered by your post, as you say something to watch for, 👍

• Like 3

13 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Working on it. Netflix just rang me

You might be on to something. A mate just had Bear Grylls as a speaker at their corporate do - and the company is nothing to do with the great outdoors

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Dazzer said:

It’s a long Story mate, I was told that on the balance of probability my Stroke was caused by a clot 

A little humour here…

I’ve had lots of strokes and it actually got the blood flowing 🤣

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Makes you wonder, maybe the mask wasn’t a bad idea after all. 🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Was he lecturing about survival? Grylls is basically a religious royal but this is interesting 

I had hoped so, but it turns out that my mate still can't whittle a wooden spoon. It was about "If at first you don't succeed, keep on trying, and never give up on or abandon your mates". Apparently he is a really good speaker

20 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Project Blue Beam comes to mind, for an image to form it needs a surface to form on, i had come across articles about this technique being used for 911 although i don't think it was actually used at that time and more likely the backdrop of 911 event was used to convey this info to muddy the waters so to speak, but in reality a kind of soft disclosure, the info i remember is that it is not specifically diamonds but definitely a very special type of material with a specific type of crystalline structure that allows for an image that is projected into the aerosolised mass that no matter the angle of the crystal suspended in the air as the light hits, it always produces an image reflected back to an intended view point without any identifiable missing parts to the image because of misalignment of the crystalline mass, i have no links at this time to share as i'm just doing this from memory which got triggered by your post, as you say something to watch for, 👍

the strange thing about project bluebeam is that it has been spoken about in the alt media for a longtime and then when it actually looks as if laser attacks have been launched from satellites onto places like maui and canada and chile, there seem to be examples of blue things surviving the fires....

so if the beams of laser were blue then that frequency doesn't impact blue objects hence 'bluebeam'....but yeah it looks like operation bluebeam is already in effect

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1