Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I would doubt he's taken any but who knows. But i do think he's trying to say something here.

He’s probably got shares in the mRNA pharma companies. 

It’s in the process of being proven that mRNA is a flawed, pointless technology anyway, which is probably why US, UK and Australia have invested a billion each in mRNA manufacturing facilities. Gotta spend your pocket money on something eh? It may as well be something to depopulate humanity and waste tons of money, otherwise what’s the point? 

Don’t get high on your own supply sir Alan! 

IN 2022 blogger Joel Smalley wrote about phantom vaccinations appearing in his medical records. In his piece he refers to a ‘co-conspirator’ who had experienced the same.

The co-conspirator was me.

I have never received any covid vaccine, yet my NHS vaccination records state that:

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/a-crime-has-been-committed/

• Thanks 2

Uggh, where to begin...

Anyone sick of Covid yet, its hardly in the news, apart from the sick and dying the cause of is which is being convered up, all of the Covidiots have moved on, they took their shots, the kids are in school and they've now got a war in Ukraine and Israel and money problems on top.

Most of them consider it over, like 'Covid is so 2020'...

image.png.727328b476cc0ccafdd64768d0ce722d.png

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1

The COVID Divide: Analyzing England’s Shocking 1 Million Vaccinated Deaths compared to just 61k Unvaccinated Deaths

Shocking data released by the UK Government shows that over the past two years, the vaccinated population in England have suffered an outrageous number of deaths compared to the unvaccinated population despite the fact approximately 30% of the population has not even had a single dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

According to the UK Government department known as the UK Health Agency (UKHSA), by 3rd July 2022, 18.9 million people had refused the first dose of the COVID-19 injection, 21.5 million people had refused the 2nd dose of the COVID-19 injection, alongside 2.6 million people who had received the first dose but refused the second, and 30.4 million people had refused the third dose of the Covid-19 injection alongside 8.9 million people who had received the second dose but refused the third. (Source)

image-50.png?resize=639%2C489&ssl=1 Source
Click to enlarge

According to the UKHSA’s figures, 63.4 million people were eligible for vaccination at this point. Therefore, 18.9 million people refused the COVID-19 vaccine in England and remained completely unvaccinated.

But on top of this, a further 2.6 million refused a second dose, meaning 21.5 million people were not double vaccinated, and 8.9 million people refused a third dose, meaning 30.4 million people were not triple vaccinated.

Here’s how those figures equate in terms of percentages –

image-49.png?resize=639%2C479&ssl=1 Source
Click to enlarge

In July 2022, thirty per cent of the population of England remained completely unvaccinated. 34% of the population of England were not double vaccinated, and 50% of the population were not triple vaccinated.

However, as is shown in the following chart, the vaccinated population as a whole accounted for 95% of all COVID-19 deaths between January and May 2023, while the unvaccinated population accounted for just 5%.

But it’s the fact that these deaths aren’t among the one-dose and two-dose vaccinated population that is truly horrifying. The vast majority are among the 4x vaccinated, with this population accounting for 80% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 83% of all COVID-19 deaths among the vaccinated. (Source)

So with that being said, the following figures published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) in their ‘Deaths by Vaccination Status’ dataset, which can be found on the ONS website here, or downloaded here make for even more horrifying reading.

The following graphs show all-cause deaths by vaccination status between July 1st 2021 and May 31st 2023 by age group. Each graph can be expanded by clicking on it to see the figures more clearly. The unvaccinated deaths are shown first in each age group and the vaccinated deaths are shown next in each age group.

But you don’t even need to zoom in to see the horrendous difference in deaths by vaccination status.

https://expose-news.com/2024/02/15/analyzing-englands-shocking-c19-vaccine-deaths/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

I know plenty who had at least three, but when later testing positive all said: "Had I not been fully boosted, I might have had it a lot worse" 

Some even claim their lives might have been saved - particularly the many that were incapacitated (in my view either by flu, the jab itself or both). 

That's one hell of a change from the original reason why they got jabbed. 

Screenshot_20240215_181855.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seconal said:

Uggh, where to begin...

Anyone sick of Covid yet, its hardly in the news, apart from the sick and dying the cause of is which is being convered up, all of the Covidiots have moved on, they took their shots, the kids are in school and they've now got a war in Ukraine and Israel and money problems on top.

Most of them consider it over, like 'Covid is so 2020'...

image.png.727328b476cc0ccafdd64768d0ce722d.png

Oh and don't forget the "recession". 🙄

1 hour ago, Saved said:

I know plenty who had at least three, but when later testing positive all said: "Had I not been fully boosted, I might have had it a lot worse" 

Some even claim their lives might have been saved - particularly the many that were incapacitated (in my view either by flu, the jab itself or both). 

That's one hell of a change from the original reason why they got jabbed. 

Screenshot_20240215_181855.jpg

You can't fix stupid !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fluorescent Skin In C19 Vaccinated - Truth, Science and Spirit Ep 7: Conversation with Former DOD Contractor Justin Coy, PhD 

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

In this episode, we present new original research showing that the C19 vaccinated individuals have a fluorescent orange glow of their face that is visible under UV light at 365nm. C19 unvaccinated individuals who have been exposed to shedding have a little of it around their nose. We discuss the filaments that come out of C19 vaccinated individuals body after a hot shower and can be detected with UV light. These behave like Morgellons, an advanced nano-technological artificial synthetic life form. We discuss our research on this phenomenon and my microscopy analysis.

9 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Fluorescent Skin In C19 Vaccinated - Truth, Science and Spirit Ep 7: Conversation with Former DOD Contractor Justin Coy, PhD 

In this episode, we present new original research showing that the C19 vaccinated individuals have a fluorescent orange glow of their face that is visible under UV light at 365nm. C19 unvaccinated individuals who have been exposed to shedding have a little of it around their nose. We discuss the filaments that come out of C19 vaccinated individuals body after a hot shower and can be detected with UV light. These behave like Morgellons, an advanced nano-technological artificial synthetic life form. We discuss our research on this phenomenon and my microscopy analysis.

All part of the New Normal .... ....courtesy of Mr Schwab, I'd suggest

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

Dude obviously hasn't heard that you have to stay fully up to date. Period. Now, get back to the vaccination centre.

it took him 6 boosters to finally realise that they are not as effective as they said they were. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I would doubt he's taken any but who knows. But i do think he's trying to say something here.

another bloody lying piece of shit...Daddy Sugar obsessed with money and power!..who else do we know like that ...Hmmm ?

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Who has a UV light torch? Can you try and see if your nose glow?

I'm too afraid to do this. It would make me feel sick to think about it. :(

• Haha 1

On 2/14/2024 at 12:28 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Farage is another guy who blows with the wind of insincerity, though here i wouldnt argue with him, nigel looks after nigel and will do/say anything for publicity... or whoever pays him the most...."In The Jungle party" seems his next move ?

• Like 2