Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Could he be the prophesied "anti-christ"?

He seems to fit the description.

PS: I'm not sure about the spelling of the word "prophesied" 😅

i watched a video of 4 things the anti christ will do

the only person on the planet that fitted was trump

8 hours ago, soulalways said:

totally agree, he never once answered david just harped on about his bloody crazy A.I. crap..cant decide if he,s pure evil or just a madman ?

then his media group got elon musk on the line whilst pretending it wasn't elon....

• Like 3

Just now, bamboozooka said:

i watched a video of 4 things the anti christ will do

the only person on the planet that fitted was trump

there's no human alive that could perform the role of the jewish messiah which is to say to elevate the sabbatean jews above everyone else whilst making everyone else their slaves

the only thing which could perform that task is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE which is being created in israel

13 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Could he be the prophesied "anti-christ"?

He seems to fit the description.

No

Elon musk does not have the power to enslave humanity under the sabbateans, which is their prophecy for a messianic age

The only thing on the planet capable of doing that is artificial intelligence. Elons job is to sell is on the idea that we should all embrace AI and even merge with it but it is the AI that will enslave us

elons grandfather was jewish. I suggest that behind closed doors musk is a kabbalist who is playing the role of controlled opposition albeit admitting to being 'aspirationally jewish'. Do not accept anything from that man:

Elon Musk, in chat with right-leaning Jews, claims antisemitism isn’t a problem on X

Tech entrepreneur says he’s ‘aspirationally Jewish,’ hedges on invite to Auschwitz, during call with Jewish leaders on allegations of antisemitism on his social media platform

So HIV is back in the news.

According to SKY news (BBC also have a similar report) the cases of HIV is going up in heterosexuals since 2020 despite less people being tested now than before the pandemic.

They want it to be routinely checked when anyone gets a blood test.

So, if my maths is correct, since the pandemic less people are being tested yet more cases are being found.

I can only imagine it’s a symptom of Long Covid.

https://news.sky.com/story/charities-say-government-must-go-further-to-eradicate-hiv-cases-by-2030-13067473

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

then his media group got elon musk on the line whilst pretending it wasn't elon....

And did people notice that the Elon/Adrian character never mentioned consciousness or anything outside 3D, but focussed on the body, brain and what he could “see”. 

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

3 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:

And did people notice that the Elon/Adrian character never mentioned consciousness or anything outside 3D, but focussed on the body, brain and what he could “see”. 

Continue the discussion here as i don't want to derail this thread, 👍

7 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

According to SKY news (BBC also have a similar report) the cases of HIV is going up in heterosexuals since 2020 despite less people being tested now than before the pandemic.

So, if my maths is correct, since the pandemic less people are being tested yet more cases are being found.

https://news.sky.com/story/charities-say-government-must-go-further-to-eradicate-hiv-cases-by-2030-13067473

Difference is, this type of HIV isn't sexually transmitted, but will they admit it is a totally different form of HIV, its not even a virus it was a jank-ass vaccine that corrupted the immune system...again...and again....and again.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

No, it's climate change.

• Haha 1

"Judge Mark Calligeros, deputy president of the South Australia Employment Tribunal, disagreed. “It would be astonishing if parliament intended that an employee of the state, injured adhering to an EM (Emergency Management) Act direction, was to be precluded from receiving workers compensation.”

“I am not satisfied that parliament intended to deny compensation to employees of the state injured by heeding a vaccination mandate designed to protect the health and welfare of citizens,” he said in the ruling.

Calligeros said it would be “ironic and unjust” for the state to deny Shepherd financial and medical support when he was only “complying with the state’s desire to preserve public health.”

Australian Man Injured by Pfizer Vaccine Wins ‘Landmark’ Claim Against Employer

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/daniel-shepherd-pericarditis-pfizer-covid-vaccine-injury/

30 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

"Judge Mark Calligeros, deputy president of the South Australia Employment Tribunal, disagreed. “It would be astonishing if parliament intended that an employee of the state, injured adhering to an EM (Emergency Management) Act direction, was to be precluded from receiving workers compensation.”

“I am not satisfied that parliament intended to deny compensation to employees of the state injured by heeding a vaccination mandate designed to protect the health and welfare of citizens,” he said in the ruling.

Calligeros said it would be “ironic and unjust” for the state to deny Shepherd financial and medical support when he was only “complying with the state’s desire to preserve public health.”

Australian Man Injured by Pfizer Vaccine Wins ‘Landmark’ Claim Against Employer

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/daniel-shepherd-pericarditis-pfizer-covid-vaccine-injury/

And Pfizer gets off scott-free ? Nice !

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:

well he accused David or trying to destroy this reality

Oftentimes the gnostics have been accused of trying to 'imminantise the eschaton' but elons push to merge humanity with AI would be the end of our reality as we know it so really its him trying to bring about an apocalypse

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

well he accused David or trying to destroy this reality

Oftentimes the gnostics have been accused of trying to 'imminantise the eschaton' but elons push to merge humanity with AI would be the end of our reality as we know it so really its him trying to bring about an apocalypse

They always accuse "you" of doing exactly what "they" are doing.

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13065591/Pfizer-Covid-vaccine-private-pharmacy-NHS.html

Moronic, sorry Omicron, vax will be on sale for £45. Wonder if there'll be any takers?

Death wish Britain ...elected Thatch and Bliar and all the other wankers between and after..so something like this is an almost inevitable development.

Beat the cost of living crisis by being dead!!!

21 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Could be global warming

untitt.jpg.bfe456f5a7edb7233e253898dfd8d275.jpg

• Haha 4

On 2/11/2024 at 2:43 AM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Surely it must be this. I haven't seen it yet. I'll watch it over dinner.

ALEX JONES, DAVID ICKE & ELON MUSK | TWITTER SPACES

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5DNYO1KfqZ5G/

Longer version

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hXbPUqE8R88b/

What an amazing conversation. There are times I watch David and remember exactly why I have believed in him for so long, and that conversation was one of them. Such a warrior who avoids the drama and deals in facts. I quite admire Alex in this too for being honest and trying to not allow David to just go on one of his long monologues. At times it was like a chess match and others like a comedy skit, and at the same time David stuck to his point and wasn't allowing himself to be swayed from his argument. 

David is spot on about Musk; words are easy but it is actions that are difficult and say the most.  The 'mate, mate, stop making it personal and let's just have a discussion about what's going on' almost killed me. 🤣

And then to top it off Musk comes on and pretends he hasn't come on, and Jones keeps referring to him as 'they guy that sounds just like Elon Musk'. The fact that Musk has come on the show (deffo him, same laugh, ,same stutter, same sentence structure, basically everything) and denied it is him, in my opinion proves how he cannot possibly be trusted. No integrity whatsoever. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

convidpsyop1.webp.e2cadacef13a3c1dab713bcd88c86b20.webp

Indeed 'Covid' had its own Intelligence and Advisory Communications Team at Hill & Knowlton.

They were also responsible for PR for 'Citizens for a Free Kuwait'.. with the tall tales about babies flung out of incubators.

27 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Indeed 'Covid' had its own Intelligence and Advisory Communications Team at Hill & Knowlton.

They were also responsible for PR for 'Citizens for a Free Kuwait'.. with the tall tales about babies flung out of incubators.

The Oscars.

sploogemasters

Babies Dead on the Cold Floor 🙏 STOP THE INSANITY

Incubator babies need vaccine too 💉

Duration 00:02:01

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7Zq0TLgAtp74/

7Zq0TLgAtp74_640x360.webp.6e22cdf6af1c870c40463765f7282c0b.webp

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

https://x.com/disclosetv/status/1757151287026561417?s=20

Covid vaccine injured man to UK PM: "We're silenced."

The reply from the scoundrel was passive aggressive in the extreme, utterly contemptuous and dismissive without compassion, empathy nor even sympathy, a very disgusting attitude, and the rebuff which adds further insult and offense was to reiterate the compensation scheme, as if cash itself is anyway satisfactory remedy for the outrageous fraud that has been committed, it is true that those that occupy our parliament are not doctors, are not scientists, all of them though are capable of recognising fraud and are complicit in that fraud and continue to do so via denialism, deny, deny, deny, then bam, the bleedin' obvious.

The kings in our parliament are naked before the people, and the spectacle on display is offensive in the extreme.

• Like 4