Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

so what david seems to be saying now is that there may have been no mRNA in the jabs at all and that they in fact are not turning people into spike protein factories and that what is really in the jabs is graphene that will then act as a kind of amplifier of the microwaves put out by the 5G system that is being rolled out which would of course then precipitate a mass die-off of people that would then be blamed on a 'disease x' and to the general public it would indeed appear that a mystery 'virus' was striking people down and so they would comply with the dictats of the world health organisation which would likely demand further 'vaccinations' and lockdowns etc

so if the beef was adulterated with graphene then it would be a bad idea to eat it

Yeah, apparently every human being now has trace amounts of synthetic Fluorocarbons in their body. Like Teflon, they just dont degrade and are almost continually cycled through nature and our food cycles.

PerfluoroalkanesChemical properties

Perfluoroalkanes are very stable because of the strength of the carbon–fluorine bond, one of the strongest in organic chemistry. Its strength is a result of the electronegativity of fluorine imparting partial ionic character through partial charges on the carbon and fluorine atoms, which shorten and strengthen the bond (compared to carbon-hydrogen bonds) through favorable covalent interactions.

Additionally, multiple carbon–fluorine bonds increase the strength and stability of other nearby carbon–fluorine bonds on the same geminal carbon, as the carbon has a higher positive partial charge. Furthermore, multiple carbon–fluorine bonds also strengthen the "skeletal" carbon–carbon bonds from the inductive effect.

Therefore, saturated fluorocarbons are more chemically and thermally stable than their corresponding hydrocarbon counterparts, and indeed any other organic compound.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Governments were never in charge. They are simply the puppets of those who think they are "elite." 

Yup, they always seem to turn into the Aristocracy, then disparity grows being evident enough that they fear a peasants revolt, so they make a law for everything, every move requires permission, they become so paranoid and thus controlling and it always ends the same way because no matter how they control the masses, one fact always remains, there are far more of us than them.

Only difference this time round, is the technology. I don't know if that's enough for them to finally, finally, win total control over the entire Earth, all of its resources and every human being within the lower classes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Governments were never in charge. They are simply the puppets of those who think they are "elite." 

yeah...it's an interesting word that 'elite' isn't it? Because 'El' is saturn so green language implies that the 'elite' are a saturnian cult

sometimes i'll deliberately call them the el-ite to emphasise the point

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Seconal said:

But what about the vaccines they'll develop for farm animals. Would you eat an mRNA vaxxed Cow?

I’ll eat an mRNA vax free moose.

I would love to see Bill Gates chasing a moose with a syringe, I would have to video that challenge. 🤣

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Seconal said:

Yup, they always seem to turn into the Aristocracy, then disparity grows being evident enough that they fear a peasants revolt, so they make a law for everything, every move requires permission, they become so paranoid and thus controlling and it always ends the same way because no matter how they control the masses, one fact always remains, there are far more of us than them.

Only difference this time round, is the technology. I don't know if that's enough for them to finally, finally, win total control over the entire Earth, all of its resources and every human being within the lower classes.

Personally,  the way I view it is that what we are witnessing is akin to a snake  which has had its head cut off but the body is still twitching. This year will be pivotal in many ways. Their filth and slime is rising to the top and soon it will be undeniably laid bare for all to see. A growing number of us can already see it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Personally,  the way I view it is that what we are witnessing is akin to a snake  which has had its head cut off but the body is still twitching. This year will be pivotal in many ways. Their filth and slime is rising to the top and soon it will be undeniably laid bare for all to see. A growing number of us can already see it.

Perfect analogy, like a charging bull with a spear in its brain, the brain is dead but still charges on because the nervous system still twitches making it carry on charging, and then flops dead at the warriors feet, this was an analogy that Jaun O' Savin made in a video he put out not so long ago, and mirrors what Riccardo Bosi has said some time back at the beginning of the Ukraine conflict, the Ukraine being described by Riccardo as the head of the snake, 👍

On 2/7/2024 at 10:37 PM, Macnamara said:

putins regime jabbed the russian people. if the virus is not real and the jabs are not there to prevent infection from a virus then why would the putin regime do that to the russian people?

There is some evidence that the Russian people were offered a traditional type of vaccine rather than any mRNA derived experimental injection, i think it was done this way for the Russians so they were not fearful of the WHOre MSM narradigm garbage that they would have been subjected to, do you have any evidence of what Sputnik actually is, i ask because i have not gone down that rabbit hole as yet?

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, wideawake said:

I’ll eat an mRNA vax free moose.

I would love to see Bill Gates chasing a moose with a syringe, I would have to video that challenge. 🤣

I'd pay to see a moose chasing Bill Gates, with or without a syringe

• Haha 3

Not a Doctor and the rest of the groovy gang are shitting themselves and blames everyone else except themselves and wants all those that dare speak against them arrested, yeah albert bourla tried that one on against the likes of Dr Mike Yeadon et-al(check out the hit piece assassination attempt by the wikipedia says about him), did it work, nope, still with you Dr Mike 👍

The bloke sitting next to the deranged prick that is not a Doctor (and made sure that all of his fellow country Men and Women were experimentally injected first before he faked his own experimental injection), that bloke name is Michael Joseph Ryan(wanker, not a doctor).

Here is the flower pothead man (allegedly) murdering the English language deliberately so because he uses it as a Voodoo Sigil because that's what he wants.

flobbercine flobtreaty flobberlobberdemic lobberflobber 

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

PANDEMIC TREATY ON LIFE SUPPORT AS PUBLIC TRUST PLUMMETS

The WHO, WEF, and legacy media are lamenting the lack of trust they are now experiencing by the public. We provide evidence for where exactly the fault for their lack of trust and popularity lie.

Duration 00:14:09

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AOwTRhkXoA1A/

AOwTRhkXoA1A_640x360.webp.f2f6252bd776216bc8888e13cece1a34.webp

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

There is some evidence that the Russian people were offered a traditional type of vaccine rather than any mRNA derived experimental injection, i think it was done this way for the Russians so they were not fearful of the WHOre MSM narradigm garbage that they would have been subjected to, do you have any evidence of what Sputnik actually is, i ask because i have not gone down that rabbit hole as yet?

It was said that both Russian and Chinese vaccines were of a traditional type, not this new experimental mrna shit. I have no idea how can we confirm or deny this?

Also, does anyone have any info about sudden deaths in Russia and China?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

michael ryan was all for removing kids from their parents during the plandemic

Ahh memory lane, it seems like yesterday that we lived through this utter garbage and talking out the side of their mouths and contradicting everything said in the same breath, all with lashings of fear to lure in the unsuspecting public, what a complete travesty and khunt this man(allegedly) is.

Reminds me of the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, "Come get your experimental injections, kiddie winkies, all free today" 🤢🤮

NIGHT WATCHMAN

W.H.O. MICHAEL J RYAN: GASLIGHTING DOUBLE SPEAK ON FORCED LETHAL 💉 INJECTIONS

Duration 00:03:39

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xzYh2yd8MxZK/

xzYh2yd8MxZK_640x360.webp.f5480be098e44f21501e323c69755ff2.webp

1 hour ago, XelNaga said:

Also, does anyone have any info about sudden deaths in Russia and China?

I think that once hostilities end with Russia more info will be made available, Tuckers interview with Pres. Putin should be the catalyst for this, as for China, it's communist, says it all really so don't hold your breath.

Nice round up from Josh Sigurdson of WAM.

World Alternative Media

GLOBAL TAKEOVER: PANDEMIC TREATY - WHO Uses Kids To Push Vaccines & Global Martial Law!

Josh Sigurdson reports on the latest propaganda being used in order to enslave the population to the fear based mind control virus.
The World Health Organization's Tedros is now calling on university students to be used to propagate the Pandemic Treaty as we are only months away from the deadline for debate on the matter. During the Warwick Economics Summit, Tedros spoke on the matter demanding like a dictator that university students be used to troll people on social media and in real life into accepting the Pandemic Treaty and the global control and future lockdowns involved. He also wants university students trolling people into getting injected with the death shots.
Meanwhile, kids in New Jersey schools are being instructed to do video projects promoting vaccines including the covid shots in order to get money in return. A clear early sign of social credit being trial run utilizing children. The indoctrinators we call teachers win the most money.
The WHO is also threatening to release the fake "Disease X" if the world doesn't accept the Pandemic Treaty. What's weird is that they can't release something that doesn't exist, so it seems apparent there will be some sort of wide scale fear campaign to force us all into lockdowns once more. Will people accept it?
Meanwhile, in other news, millions are dying from the injections. Cancer is skyrocketing. King Charles has been diagnosed with cancer and Toby Keith has just died from stomach cancer. Both men were heavily involved in promoting the death shots.

Stay tuned for more from WAM!

Duration 00:37:07

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bvcvENzQA8Go/

bvcvENzQA8Go_640x360.webp.968ac4276b02b57d915eceb12bdbe42e.webp

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

World Alternative Media

GLOBAL TAKEOVER: PANDEMIC TREATY - WHO Uses Kids To Push Vaccines & Global Martial Law!

Josh Sigurdson reports on the latest propaganda being used in order to enslave the population to the fear based mind control virus.
The World Health Organization's Tedros is now calling on university students to be used to propagate the Pandemic Treaty as we are only months away from the deadline for debate on the matter. During the Warwick Economics Summit, Tedros spoke on the matter demanding like a dictator that university students be used to troll people on social media and in real life into accepting the Pandemic Treaty and the global control and future lockdowns involved. He also wants university students trolling people into getting injected with the death shots.
Meanwhile, kids in New Jersey schools are being instructed to do video projects promoting vaccines including the covid shots in order to get money in return. A clear early sign of social credit being trial run utilizing children. The indoctrinators we call teachers win the most money.
The WHO is also threatening to release the fake "Disease X" if the world doesn't accept the Pandemic Treaty. What's weird is that they can't release something that doesn't exist, so it seems apparent there will be some sort of wide scale fear campaign to force us all into lockdowns once more. Will people accept it?
Meanwhile, in other news, millions are dying from the injections. Cancer is skyrocketing. King Charles has been diagnosed with cancer and Toby Keith has just died from stomach cancer. Both men were heavily involved in promoting the death shots.

I wish to suggest that the pushing through and enactment of the Pandemic Ttreaty was and  is the key task assigned to this Ethiopian tosser by the cabal. He would be replaced after that has been achieved for another wanker to take over the reins at the WHOre.  If he doesn't get it done, he won't get his departue 'cheque' which he can live off for  the rest of his miserable life.  Suffice to say, by recruiting students and kids to do his dirty work, he appears to be pretty desperate. Poor fucker !

Still not angry, btw

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

World Alternative Media

When it comes to health, I am always remided of what my mother said when she first caught me with a reefer, "Health is one thing you never get a second chance at."

I'll be damned if some ethiopian wanker is going to decide what I should do with it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nip said:

I wish to suggest that the pushing through and enactment of the Pandemic Ttreaty was and  is the key task assigned to this Ethiopian tosser by the cabal. He would be replaced after that has been achieved for another wanker to take over the reins at the WHOre.  If he doesn't get it done, he won't get his departue 'cheque' which he can live off for  the rest of his miserable life.  Suffice to say, by recruiting students and kids to do his dirty work, he appears to be pretty desperate. Poor fucker !

Can anyone say, Global Coup d'état, more usually with a gun sticking in your face, this time though at the end of a needle, 🤔

On 2/8/2024 at 10:32 AM, Macnamara said:

So if i'm right about all of this then tucker carlson, despite often saying a lot of good stuff, is in fact just reinforcing the outer grand delusion that there really is a genuine struggle between the BRICS and the davos elite which would then require us to ask: is carlson simply misled or is he part of the grand deception?

In my opinion, Carlson is just another pied piper. At the very least, if not literally taking orders, he has lasted an awful long time in the spotlight, for someone who is supposed to be anti-PTB. Suspicious, in itself. As for BRICS, perhaps there isn't a genuine struggle going on, between them and the Western PTB. However, you can't look at all of the BRICS members in the same light. I don't think anyone would argue that Russia doesn't have some Western PTB tentacles reaching over its borders. It's just a case of how many and where they are. It obviously stinks that Russia invaded Ukraine, right at the time when the 'Covid' narrative was starting to collapse.          

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

interesting debate last night infowars ALEX JONES WITH DAVID ICKE AND A BADLY DISGUISED ELON MUSK...i must say elon really is a nutter and didnt get davids points at all and jones seemed to be sucking up to him...interview is/was on twitter ..i saw it on banned..anyone else see it ?