Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

Let's have another pandemic of false positives then.

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-68144972

 

'Sheffield: New mum urges HIV testing amid case rise.'

 

'The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) said while the number of people taking a test had increased, it was still below pre-pandemic levels. It said there was "an urgent need" to improve the uptake of HIV testing.'

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

Let's have another pandemic of false positives then.

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-68144972

 

'Sheffield: New mum urges HIV testing amid case rise.'

 

'The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) said while the number of people taking a test had increased, it was still below pre-pandemic levels. It said there was "an urgent need" to improve the uptake of HIV testing.'

And doesn´t she look a picture of health? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

i think i heard vernon coleman make a link between dementia and a lack of vitamin B12

 

we get vitamin B12 from animal products and vegans often have a lack of it. Now when we consider the WEF's goals of cutting down meat, egg and dairy consumption and replacing them with lab grown synthetic 'meat' and insects we could then anticipate an increase in dementia if it is true that vitamin B12 is a factor in that

So long as I can afford to, I eat six 170g sirloin steaks - loaded with B12 and Zinc - every month. I'll lay off those particular two supplements for one to four days after having a steak. 

 

I've suffered colds and other sicknesses far less than my colleagues this last five months.

 

Some (happen to be heavily jabbed) have not been able to shift colds, bad coughs, viral infections since October! Others recover for a short while, only to be laid low again a few weeks later. 

 

Yet one colleague insists that but for the wonder of flu jabs, he'd have been much worse off or dead. We happen to agree on most things that others would consider tin foil hat territory - wouldn't surprise me if he reads this forum - but he's totally blind to the lies of Big Pharma, Bill, Hancock, Vallance and the rest of the liars. He is one who is always sick with flu-like symptoms, despite (because of) being triple jabbed against Covid and double jabbed against flu. 

 

Removing red meat is a psychopath's wet dream. They love it when people suffer. I don't think they'll stop there or with dairy products, but will find a way to ban supplements through new 'expert scientific research'. 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

And doesn´t she look a picture of health? 

 

Typical English lady ...... letting her dress-sense, looks and body (assuming she had any from the start) go to waste after tying the knot. Probably on benefits ... like yours truly. Oh well, ......

 

What a pity ! Never mind !

Edited by Nip
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

i think i heard vernon coleman make a link between dementia and a lack of vitamin B12

 

we get vitamin B12 from animal products and vegans often have a lack of it. Now when we consider the WEF's goals of cutting down meat, egg and dairy consumption and replacing them with lab grown synthetic 'meat' and insects we could then anticipate an increase in dementia if it is true that vitamin B12 is a factor in that


… but their objective (the parasites) is not to increase dementia in society, it’s to make you inferior to them. They eat the best there is and you only get to eat fucking bugs. 😲

 

Dont get me wrong, there are many bugs and plants that are very good for you but I will still eat my stake (wild meat) no matter what the pukes say. 
 

F**k them all…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wideawake said:


… but their objective (the parasites) is not to increase dementia in society, it’s to make you inferior to them. They eat the best there is and you only get to eat fucking bugs. 😲

 

if they cause dementia in people then they lower those peoples cognitive powers which then makes them inferior in the sense that they will not be able to cognisize their state of enslavement nor strategise a resistance to it

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, numnuts said:

Let's have another pandemic of false positives then.

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-68144972

 

'Sheffield: New mum urges HIV testing amid case rise.'

 

'The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) said while the number of people taking a test had increased, it was still below pre-pandemic levels. It said there was "an urgent need" to improve the uptake of HIV testing.'

 

 

Or maybe not false positives. Those foolish enough to get all the recommended boosters are quite likely to end up with 'HIV', if they live long enough, that is...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Tuckers interview with Putin will be out tomorrow.

 

putins regime jabbed the russian people. if the virus is not real and the jabs are not there to prevent infection from a virus then why would the putin regime do that to the russian people?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wideawake said:


… but their objective (the parasites) is not to increase dementia in society, it’s to make you inferior to them. They eat the best there is and you only get to eat fucking bugs. 😲

 

Dont get me wrong, there are many bugs and plants that are very good for you but I will still eat my stake (wild meat) no matter what the pukes say. 
 

F**k them all…

Their intention is to drastically reduce the population. Rising rates of dementia will kill most of those people within 7 or 8 years with a few lucky (or unlucky ones when you consider the horrors of dementia) living longer. It is a slower kill compared to what is happening for others like heart-attacks, spinning collapses, turbo cancers, but it still gets the job done and in many ways 'hides' the impact of the shots when it comes to dementia at least. 

 

The rising rates of Younger Onset Dementia (YOD) will quite easily be a cover story for the coming rising rates. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My theory is dementia (and the rising cases of it) are more to do with the toxic environment (especially EMR/EMF). My poor mum avoided the jabs but was subjected to too much EMR/EMF damage from what I have found out, and is now lost in a tormented nightmare of advanced dementia.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

My theory is dementia (and the rising cases of it) are more to do with the toxic environment (especially EMR/EMF). My poor mum avoided the jabs but was subjected to too much EMR/EMF damage from what I have found out, and is now lost in a tormented nightmare of advanced dementia.

Yep, I think there are a multitude of factors. Poor diet, toxic environments as you say, heavy metals, and stress. All these cause inflammation which is another risk factor for dementia. I don't think there are single factors, but all the above compound each other and make things either worse if you have them all, or better if say you have a good diet and can manage stress well. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yep, I think there are a multitude of factors. Poor diet, toxic environments as you say, heavy metals, and stress. All these cause inflammation which is another risk factor for dementia. I don't think there are single factors, but all the above compound each other and make things either worse if you have them all, or better if say you have a good diet and can manage stress well. 

Yeah, someone I spoke to not long after mum went into care said to me, I blame a lot of it on the pandemic and covid fearmongering and general fucking up of society. Older people didn't know or understand what the fuck was happening, it was inescapable on TV or when they tried to pop down to the shops.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

if they cause dementia in people then they lower those peoples cognitive powers which then makes them inferior in the sense that they will not be able to cognisize their state of enslavement nor strategise a resistance to it


True but what I’m saying is that it is in everything they do including euthanasia. They don’t give a f**k about any of us useless ‘’eaters’’ When their medical system, wars and financial control is established to their standard, the unelected (and elected one’s) f**wits will TRY to put their foot down on the remainders, us, and that is when shit’s REALLY gonna hit the fan. 
 

I’m waiting…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, wideawake said:


True but what I’m saying is that it is in everything they do including euthanasia. They don’t give a f**k about any of us useless ‘’eaters’’ When their medical system, wars and financial control is established to their standard, the unelected (and elected one’s) f**wits will TRY to put their foot down on the remainders, us, and that is when shit’s REALLY gonna hit the fan. 
 

I’m waiting…

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-68236545

Ecuador becomes second Latin American state to decriminalise euthanasia

Spain, Portugal and Canada getting in on the act too. Coming to a nation near yours ?

 

Part of the global depopulation agenda ?

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Nip said:

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-68236545

Ecuador becomes second Latin American state to decriminalise euthanasia

Spain, Portugal and Canada getting in on the act too. Coming to a nation near yours ?

 

Part of the global depopulation agenda ?

 

 

When I was young and dumb, I used to think euthanasia was a good idea; pro-choice and all that. But when I went back to studying at around 27 we had to do a paper on euthanasia and you had to take a position for or against. After researching the few areas that did have euthanasia I soon realized that there was a nefarious agenda and also that it could easily be used for bad, not just by the big G, but by family members impatient about their inheritance. It was not hard to also see how that agenda tied in with the then Liverpool 'Care' Pathway. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

putins regime jabbed the russian people. if the virus is not real and the jabs are not there to prevent infection from a virus then why would the putin regime do that to the russian people?

 

The sole focus of the interview will be the War in Ukraine, but as it is illegal for reporters in Russia to refer to it as a 'war', Tucker will be discussing the 'special operation' in Ukraine.

 

Fact is we've had a media blackout from Russia, full on concorship, you can't even log onto a Russian website without a VPN, so Tucker is there to find out what lies the USA have been telling their people, seems a they're paying for the war.... I mean special operation.

Edited by Seconal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Saved said:

Removing red meat is a psychopath's wet dream. They love it when people suffer. I don't think they'll stop there or with dairy products, but will find a way to ban supplements through new 'expert scientific research

 

But what about the vaccines they'll develop for farm animals. Would you eat an mRNA vaxxed Cow?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Seconal said:

 

The sole focus of the interview will be the War in Ukraine, but as it is illegal for reporters in Russia to refer to it as a 'war', Tucker will be discussing the 'special operation' in Ukraine.

 

Fact is we've had a media blackout from Russia, full on concorship, you can't even log onto a Russian website without a VPN, so Tucker is there to find out what lies the USA have been telling their people, seems a they're paying for the war.... I mean special operation.

 

i've read the transcript. of course the ukrainian situation is touched on but they also discuss how biden is not really in control of america and that there is some sort of more permanent power structure behind him

 

I have sympathy with the russian position re ukraine because that whole area was historically a buffer zone between the NATO block and the soviet block but in 2014 the sabbatean-jewish neocons with victoria nuland on point orchestrated a coup in kiev which overthrew the pro-russian, democratically elected leadership.

 

Then the new regime started to shell the eastern states if Ukraine who felt more close to russia then they did to kiev because of their history, ethnicity, language, geography etc. That shelling of towns and villages killed 14,000 people before russia stepped in militarily to ensure those regions were not over run by the neo-nazi ukrainian forces.

 

The russians cannot allow NATO forces to eat into the buffer because it enables NATO to move nuclear missiles closer to russia making a first strike approach more feasible because if you can devastate your enemy in a first strike before they can respond then you can win a nuclear exchange with limited damage to yourself. Both sides know this and if they are acting reasonably would maintain that balance. This is what the cuba missile crisis was about: the americans moved nuclear missiles into turkey, closer to russia so russia sent missiles to cuba. The russians agreed to withdraw their missiles if the americans did the same, which they did, thereby ending the stand off.

 

So if that were the whole story then my sympathies would lie entirely on the russian side but it's not the whole story. The davos elites who control 'the west' held Event 201 where they war gamed the global spread of a novel coronavirus and then a year later they declared it was happening for real. Was some sort of real biological weapon unleashed as some in the truth movement believe or was there in fact no virus and the whole thing was a confidence trick based on ginned up death figures created through things like the midazolam-morphine murder of elderly people and the inclusion of flu figures as 'covid' figures?

 

If it was a giant confidence trick then why wouldn't the russians expose that? Why would the russians and their BRICS allies china 'vaccinate' their own populations if there was no virus and the vaccines were in fact a bio-weapon?

 

And it was china where it was all said to have begun. This suggests that russia and china are not really opposed to the davos elite behind closed doors and are actually working to the same script whilst pretending publically to be at loggerheads with them in order to fool the public into a grand deception, namely a kind of marxist dialectic in which hundreds of thousands of european men have now been sent to their deaths in the fields of ukraine and tens of thousands of people around the world are dying from the effects of the covid jabs

 

So if i'm right about all of this then tucker carlson, despite often saying a lot of good stuff, is in fact just reinforcing the outer grand delusion that there really is a genuine struggle between the BRICS and the davos elite which would then require us to ask: is carlson simply misled or is he part of the grand deception?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Seconal said:

 

But what about the vaccines they'll develop for farm animals. Would you eat an mRNA vaxxed Cow?

 

so what david seems to be saying now is that there may have been no mRNA in the jabs at all and that they in fact are not turning people into spike protein factories and that what is really in the jabs is graphene that will then act as a kind of amplifier of the microwaves put out by the 5G system that is being rolled out which would of course then precipitate a mass die-off of people that would then be blamed on a 'disease x' and to the general public it would indeed appear that a mystery 'virus' was striking people down and so they would comply with the dictats of the world health organisation which would likely demand further 'vaccinations' and lockdowns etc

 

so if the beef was adulterated with graphene then it would be a bad idea to eat it

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Seconal said:

 

But what about the vaccines they'll develop for farm animals. Would you eat an mRNA vaxxed Cow?

 

If the DNA or any part that is considered to be what Nature has already created has been altered by the mRNA experimental injection or anything else by way of forced intervention, then what has been altered will produce a synthetic substance that can be patented and therefore owned, therefore the whole of the Nature has been denigrated to something less than what Nature created before the intervention, whats left is less than what was before and can not be considered whole anymore, if it is not whole anymore then you can not use the definition of what is was before the change, therefore a Cow is not a Cow and can not be sold in part or whole as a Cow or anything derived from it, therefore not Beef and not Steak, and can not be labelled as such, it is a synthetic version of its former self and to buy something that is labelled as such is false advertising and fraud and a crime against Nature having been so violated, and that's just the beginning of this whole sorry and woeful episode of the last four freaking years.

 

Now having said all this, since the spiked protein is a synthetic construct through forced intervention, and since everyone involved in this horror show is wetting their panties to claim ownership of just about everything in the Natural world created by Nature first, then it stands to reason that this synthetic substance is owned by someone or some entity, i wonder who or whom will step forward to claim it in a court of law, tick - tock.

 

Thanks to the way back machine the US Supreme Court document of the original court ruling is still available and no longer available on the US Supreme Courts own website info service, i wonder why, 🤔

 

Not available

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12-398_1b7d.pdf

 

Available

https://web.archive.org/web/20130620155835/https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12-398_1b7d.pdf

 

Check out what the fat chequers have to say about it, clearly demonstrating their gate keeping and sentry duties of denialism to protect the monopolistic usurpation of authority power and kontrol into the hands of the unelected unaccountable and irresponsible hands of Murder Inc, nice bunch of phuckers aint they, MEH!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

mass die-off of people that would then be blamed on a 'disease x'

 

And if your tuning in today, it's not so much the people alive and dead the next due to having been experimentally injected, it's the children yet to be born, and if you have been experimentally injected you might want to pronounce 'disease x' as 'di sea sex' (dicey sex), because future life is now like a box of pagan wet dreams of cross specie hybridisation, and you can thank a government near you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...