Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Care homes are told to ban Christmas decorations under pointless 'bah humbug guidelines' aimed at reducing the spread of coronavirus
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8995303/Care-homes-told-ban-Christmas-decorations-pointless-bah-humbug-rules-reduce-Covid-spread.html

 

“Always winter but never Christmas.”

 

A very dark winter.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Care homes are told to ban Christmas decorations under pointless 'bah humbug guidelines' aimed at reducing the spread of coronavirus
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8995303/Care-homes-told-ban-Christmas-decorations-pointless-bah-humbug-rules-reduce-Covid-spread.html

 

“Always winter but never Christmas.”

 

A very dark winter.

Juden! 

 

Definitely a Juden agenda there just pointing it out...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Traveller said:

 

I became homeless the day first lockdown started. Neighbours knew what I was packing my car to do. As I left the small town, I was followed by a white Merc 4x4 who began agressively tailgating me. I pulled over to let him past. Instead, he pulled alongside and started shouting at me. I am registered disabled and had never met this guy. He screamed that I was fucking spastic and should get the fuck back for lockdown. So, he knew where I lived as well.

 

I pulled off and carried on driving and he continued to tailgate to the point of near crashes, screaming and making gun gestures at me. For what it was worth, I rang 999 and spoke to them as it was occurring. They told me to go where there was cctv so I drove a mile to nearest BP garage. He continued to chase me around the forecourt in full cctv view which he must've known would be there and was not concerned about. When I tried to get out of my car to enter the shop, he went to get out to so I remained in my vehicle.

 

After a while, he left. Workers in the shop came out to see if I was OK and tell me they had called the Police. The Police called me back to say they would take no action and warn the fella when they found the car. It transpired that they never sought him out. I made a police complaint on the basis of what has gone before. 2nd complaint with first being upheld. If I'd have in anyway fronted the guy, I'd have been the perpetrator., for sure.

 

Since being homeless, the worst nimbys (not in my back yard) have been hard right folk. It's been my experience that they are well organised wherever you go.

 

I read a write up on Targeted Individuals and the theory he put forward to it's rise was that similar happens whenever some force wishes to implant a dictatorship. With the militarisation of the police, discussed here, and all the points of control mentioned in this thread, one is left thinking that this is actually the case. Nazism is alive and well.

 

But I am moved to share a quote that reads "Mussolini and Hitler were only the primary spokesmen of an attitude for domination and power that exists in the hearts of nearly all individiuals. Not until the source is cleared will there be change".

 

Glad you kept your cool. No need to have react to the idiot's invitation to hell.

Yeah TI is real.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Traveller said:


I became homeless the day first lockdown started. Neighbours knew what I was packing my car to do. As I left the small town, I was followed by a white Merc 4x4 who began agressively tailgating me. I pulled over to let him past. Instead, he pulled ".

 

Could've been a Gangstalker. They might have been watching you and didn't want you outside of their net.

Surely anyone who objected would have called the Police rather than become Covid Marshall?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

 

Could've been a Gangstalker. They might have been watching you and didn't want you outside of their net.

Surely anyone who objected would have called the Police rather than become Covid Marshall?

 

That's exactly what he was. Question is, which kind? Paid "perp" who does it for a living? Ring fenced local? Informant perp who has sentence hanging over him? Many shapes and sizes. They didn't want me to go but the net goes where your number plate and mobile go. I went country wide and was targeted everywhere. You know it's targeting as that's point. Otherwise you'd just think you had bad luck and where's the harassment in that?

 

Tell you what I did notice. Too much detail to give everything so I'll be brief. Parked by a covid testing centre where one tester was living in a van. He knew who I was. Within minutes, a white merc arrived and started slamming it's car doors doors near me at 12 at night with lights on. Going on one meme I saw here about public sector workers being informants or, as I would put it, also part of the harassment network. Couldn't say how involved each individual is though but end result the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Traveller said:


That's exactly what he was. Question is, which kind? Paid "perp" who does it for a living? Ring fenced local? Informant perp who has sentence hanging over him? Many shapes and sizes. T.

 

Sounds like you are a TI.

You should make sure you have told a good number of people what's happening so people can draw conclusions if anything happens to you. If you don't know anyone who can support you I'd suggest going down to Plymouth and have a chat with Brian Gerrish from UK Column.org

Or visit some of the Intentional Communities. You can find addresses on diggersanddreamers website.

Edited by jesuitsdidit
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, numnuts said:

For sure. If he was in any way genuine, then why did he prorogue parliament last year? It was a completely pointless act that only played in to the hands of the PTB. I am yet to hear one credible explanation, as to why anyone legitimate would have done that.

 

It was all part of their sordid script!

 

image_2020-11-28_172253.png.f21a5b2a2e2106af6886ad3237136db1.png

 

Edited by alexa
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL

There is no coincident y'all.

 

Social distancing = 6 ft apart

A number of group can be up to 6 people.

 

Then this...

TRACE Act H.R. 6666

 

"Microsoft has a patent application with the numbers 060606 in it, for a system which rewards physical activity with cryptocurrency"

 

yeah we get the message Bill.

 

 

Edited by BridgeBuilder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jesuitsdidit said:

 

Sounds like you are a TI.

You should make sure you have told a good number of people what's happening so people can draw conclusions if anything happens to you. If you don't know anyone who can support you I'd suggest going down to Plymouth and have a chat with Brian Gerrish from UK Column.org

Or visit some of the Intentional Communities. You can find addresses on diggersanddreamers website.

 

Yeah for sure I am. I'm in the process of making a statement to the police about it. Just to be on record. I've emailed numerous charities and public sectors about it. Not one to put up and shut up. I've got some evidence too.

 

I'll look up the Plymouth guy, thanks.

 

Would love to join an intentional community. Had the D and D book years ago. Visited one too. They're generally not keen on taking folk who can't work and have no money. Also, being a TI is baggage. You'd have to be upfront as it'd be coming to their doorstep. They'd be dealt vicious rumour whether you spoke upfront or not and would be on the spot to decide. Also, I do have a past albeit 30 years ago. Even any campsite I try to stay on goes bad quickly. The intention to isolate TIs is the norm. Difficult one to sidestep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

This must be the stage 3 that Billy Gates was telling us about in his video. He did say that if people didn't comply they would release a real bioweapon and people would take it seriously then. 

Then turning the gun on the "conspiracy theorists" or "hoaxers" by claiming they are threatening lives because covid 2.0 will devastate people if released. Then governments will call anyone who questioned Covid 1 a "national security and public health threat" thus justifying mass incarceration and eventually extermination.

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/four-new-prisons-boost-rehabilitation-and-support-economy

 

On Sunday 28th June 2020, the British Government announced plans to build four new prisons. This includes a new mega-prison next to the existing HMP Full Sutton in East Yorkshire. ... They say work is underway to identify locations for the additional prisons in the North-West and South-East of England.

 

The pandemonium will be insane and as the Joker says: "When the chips are down, these 'civilized' people, they will eat eachother"

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Traveller said:

Since being homeless, the worst nimbys (not in my back yard) have been hard right folk. It's been my experience that they are well organised wherever you go.

 

Just wanted to retract that. One thing I've noticed as a TI is that they use what they think you don't like against you. Whilst being politically neutral, some of my views could be seen as left when on closer inspection, they're not. If I see more poppies on cars f'ing with me it's intentional so I could not know how they actually thought or would I dislike or like them more or less. Have a beer with anyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...