Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

11 minutes ago, Seconal said:

That filthy guy smokes cow shit, I've seen him hit a pipe of dung on YouTube.

He firmly believed that if he ever took a bath, it would kill him. After God knows how many decades without washing, I bet his balls smelt worse than cat shit... But as for his immune system, well you also need a healthy diet to support one not just exposure, besides I doubt a bong hit of Cow shit counts as one of your five a day.

When he was found passed away, just wondering how much smegma was found to be encrusted around his genitals. Must have been a gross experience scraping it all off. Jeeeez !

It;s ok, I do unfortunately have time to wonder about such repulsive things.

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 3

Have you guys seen these videos of white blood cells in action?

We all know what they do, but when you actually see it, it brings a whole new perspective about all the micro-cosmos that is inside us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Nip said:

When he was found passed away, just wondering how much smegma was found to be encrusted around his genitals. Must have been a gross experience scraping it all off. Jeeeez

I bet the coroner was like "Time of death"... Errr, ummm, fuck knows, dude could have been dead for like a week for all I know.

Do you reckon he even bothered wiping his arse?

Edited by Seconal
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

And our guts. It’s our ‘second brain’. 
Always trust your gut instinct 

That is 100% true.

But I'm wondering does that "intuition" comes from our physical gut, or from the solar-plexus chakra?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Seconal said:

You know that filthy guy smoked cow shit. I've seen him hit a pipe of dung on YouTube.

He firmly believed that if he ever took a bath, it would kill him. After God knows how many decades without washing, I bet his balls smelt worse than cat shit... But as for his immune system, well you also need a healthy diet to support one not just exposure, besides I doubt a bong hit of Cow shit counts as one of your five a day.

image.png.7d7cb90ea7b893e71384f6feba2b991d.png

There is this idea that because no one went near him, he never came in contact with other peoples diseases.

He probably did keep his health up by consuming the rainbow of fruit and veg. Mind you, there can't have been much of that, looking at the environment

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

During operations on the intestines there's a lot of connective tissues that they've always just teared away. However it's recently been discovered that this tissue had a function and relays messages across the intestinal system.

Also, the appendix, which was always thought to be a useless appendage, is in fact a backup storehouse for our guts biome, which its why it can become infected by bacteria. But in people who have undergone an appendectomy and then taken antibiotics, they are often unable to replenish their gut biome developing IBS and thus require a fecal transplant to replace the good bacteria of gut our biome.

As far back as ancient China, monks would prepare a soup made with monkey poop for stomach disorders probably being IBS as this is the symptom of a depleted gut biome requiring a fecal transplant (which is either an oral or suppositry form of fresh human poop).

Edited by Seconal
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Seconal said:

During operations on the intestines there's a lot of connective tissues that they've always just teared away. However it's recently been discovered that this tissue had a function and relays messages across the intestinal system.

Also, the appendix, which was always thought to be a useless appendage, is in fact a backup storehouse for our guts biome, which its why it can become infected by bacteria. But in people who have undergone an appendectomy and then taken antibiotics, they are often unable to replenish their gut biome developing IBS and thus require a fecal transplant to replace the good bacteria of gut our biome.

As far back as ancient China, monks would prepare a soup made with monkey poop for stomach disorders probably being IBS as this is the symptom of a depleted gut biome requiring a fecal transplant (which is either an oral or suppositry form of fresh human poop).

That’s very interesting I can see the logic. I’ve heard of peoples appendix literally exploding as it’s removed,  is this from bacterial infection? 

The Chinese remedy you mention is the same principle that these supermarket gut health drinks are based on. Yakult is apparently derived from some blokes perfect excrement, like, the healthiest shit on earth or something 

• Haha 1

Yea, the appendix is believed to be a storage for gut biome (good bacteria) in case something you eat corrupts the intestinal biome or washes it out or kills it as many foods have antibacterial properties. I guess it's just a backup to replenish the intestines.

However, as it is a sack designed to store bacteria, I guess if it gets infected, then by its very function, it provides the perfect conditions for bacteria to grow.

I guess the appendix is not designed for the kind of antibiotic resistant bacteria we have today.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seconal said:

But in all these cases, no one was injured or killed, just threatened. Yet, the police officer shoots to kill.

Cops are not driven by idealism or conviction. They are driven by fear and they are so scared they shoot then soil themselves and spend years in therapy and meds.

If one thinks the average person gets a fair dose of microwaves well these guys are getting it big-time. The patrol car electronics arrays radiate like microwave ovens.

They become cops because if you're not cop you are little people.

Inside their ranks the peer pressure is vicious and schemes to lock collegues into complicity rackets are rampant. Alcoholism is common among cops. A life in hell that this boy doesn't envy.

They are just slaves you need to be careful around. They see criminal conspiracy everywhere except where it is in huge quantities.

People are nearing that point where, for lack of a functional enforcement and administration of justice, they will take matters in their own hands and the polite society may make a comeback.

When forces are balanced like when a cop meets a soldier, the exchange is courteous and professional. Its that pesky imbalance of power that creates the bad attitudes and abuses.

5 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Damn, oranges are my favourite fruit 😅

The thing I recall about toxic oranges had to do with frozen concentrated orange juice whereby the pulp slurry  processed to make the juice bathes in the pesticides sprayed on the orchards.

The oranges are not cleaned before processing.

I avoid that stuff like the plague. Like you I enjoy oranges and have eaten tons but in the last four years I tired of the acidic tanginess and found the cases I bought sometimes were not very sweet.

I fill the gap with frozen strawberries and blueberries for smoothies. Limes are just as potent as lemon and often much cheaper so I go with those.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I think you’ll be alright with the ones over in the east of the continent, unless they’re being grown for our supermarkets over here. 
It’s a good excuse to start buying orange trees for some organic juicy goodness 

Apple trees in the northern climates.

5 hours ago, Seconal said:

The whole terrorist thing since 911 and 7/7 gave the Police powers to militerise themselves with all sorts of weapons.

Whether the police is militarized or not the threat of army involvement should police work become totally unmanageable has always been a big deterrent lurking in the shadows to manage those whose ambition would be neutralizing police forces to assume control. A coup of sorts.

Police have always been just the surface layer of that underlying promise of dire consequences for those rocking the boat.

Police are the interface where the monopolists of violence meet civilian street level violence. The time for a police action to result in army action is not very long given the right circumstances.

Evidence That Tedros Talks With A Forked Tongue

https://principia-scientific.com/evidence-that-tedros-talks-with-a-forked-tongue/

Let’s look at a few things he told Agence France Press and The Guardian. What does the draft treaty really say?

1. One way of doing that is to deny it exists.
  2. Another is to misrepresent what their proposed documents show.
  3. Yet another method is to include contradictory passages in the treaty, and refer back to one claim, without revealing that the opposite claim is also embedded in the treaty.
  4. Another method runs through everything the WHO does. Financial guru Max Keiser coined the perfect term for this: Complexification. Deliberately complicate things so they are very hard to unravel and understand. The two WHO documents are completely different, treated differently, yet have many overlapping provisions. It is extremely difficult to keep them straight in your head. And their use of language is deliberately confusing. Tedros routinely claims that one document does not say “X,” when it is the other document that says “X”.

The Guardian:

1. Make it about the children, always. “Plans for a global pandemic preparedness agreement risk falling apart amid wrangling and disinformation, according to the chief of the World Health Organization, who has warned that future generations “may not forgive us”.
  2. Projection. Accuse the other side of doing what you are doing, i.e., spreading lies and disinformation.
  3. Conflate two very different things. “Tedros said all countries needed the capacity to detect and share pathogens presenting a risk, and timely access to tests, treatments and vaccines.” What he fails to admit is that the treaty and amendments want nations to go out and find potential pandemic pathogens (aka biological warfare agents) all the time, not just during pandemics, and give them to the WHO for wider distribution. This is code for proliferation of biological weapons. If nations actually went along with this plan, I can virtually guarantee hundreds of lab leaks and possibly deliberate biological attacks with these agents.Sharing biowarfare agents is very different than timely access to tests and treatments.
  4. Use code, and make it about the children. “He called for a “strong agreement that will help to protect our children and grandchildren from future pandemics”.’ The word strong in this coded context means enforceable. Nations will be obligated to obey the WHO. They must be accountable and compliant, according to the treaty draft.
  5. Lie outright, and when challenged, show the claim in the treaty that nations are to remain sovereign, and hide the parts of the treaty that show that nations must cede sovereignty to the WHO.
  6. Claim universal agreement with the treaty. “The WHO emergencies director, Michael Ryan, reminded countries how the pandemic “ripped apart our social, economic and political systems and became a multi-trillion dollar problem”.In the midst of major geopolitical conflicts, “this is one thing the world agrees on”, he said. "

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Another method runs through everything the WHO does. Financial guru Max Keiser coined the perfect term for this: Complexification. Deliberately complicate things so they are very hard to unravel and understand.

This modus operandi is common to other shysters like banks.

Another term for this is 'confusion marketing' - having so many different accounts with different regulations that they hope you don't realize you've locked your money away for five years at an interest rate that'll mean a net loss. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Massive rise in cancer predicated by WHO:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/feb/01/global-cancer-cases-to-rise-by-more-than-75-by-2050-who-predicts

Baffling. A complete mystery, just like twenty something footballers keeling over from heart attacks. 

I can't be arsed to read it but ....... does it mention climate change, financial crisis, gardening, shoveling snow or doing too much exercise as causing these cancer cases ?

Edited by Nip

14 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Weapons of mass distraction. Bread and circuses as they plot our demise.

Yeah, but Sheeple like food and entertainment, in fact they prefer it to the responsibilities of maintaining ones freedom.

I bet when Caesar looked out over the cheering crowds of Roman peasants baying for the blood of Gladiators, he must have looked upon them with such contempt as he uttered those famous words 'Bread and Circuses'.

Its also said we are ever but three meals away from revolution.

As for harbouring contempt for the Sheep, a warning:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Notice how the weaponry is all legal and far removed from firearms.

Next they’ll be demonising your set of house keys as a potential lethal weapon 

‘Man shot dead for brandishing lethal set of Yale keys’ 

22 hours ago, Seconal said:

But in all these cases, no one was injured or killed, just threatened. Yet, the police officer shoots to kill.

The message I get is, if you brandish anything as a weapon, no matter whether it has a capacity for deadly harm, if armed police are present, you will probably be shot dead.

An air rifle in the hands of a mentally ill individual who's threatening people wouldn't result in capital punishment, but isn't shooting to kill just that? They could always shoot to disable, or use non leathal projectiles, but by shooting to kill the officer has become judge, jury and literal executioner. But of course they're found to have acted lawfully and reasonably by the courts, of course.

Makes me wonder when we'll have our George Floyd.

And what were we just saying yesterday? 
Another easily obtained ‘weapon’- 

Acids/Alkalines 

Anyone want to put money on what the next one will be?

I’m saying Housekeys 14-1

When they catch this guy they’ll shoot him dead

Nine people injured in corrosive substance attack in south London 

Five people are in hospital after a man threw a suspected corrosive substance at a woman and two children

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-london-68164010

Sorry back on topic

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1