Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

24 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Add to this the evidence that exists that the new body parts carry over traits from the donor at times. People developing odd cravings post-transplant or dreaming weird stuff.

Could be the adverse reaction to the anti-rejection drugs and anesthetic agents that create these unusual new traits.

If dna is like a prism that info is broadcast through then this might explain the phenomenon. 
Like wearing blue tinted spectacles your whole life, then adding a small red patch to one of the lenses, you’ll see a bit of red for as long as you use those spectacles (transplanted organs in this case) 

I read that chelated EDTA can help cleanse blood and organs of synthetic biology and spike protein, and other vax nasties

• Like 2

The fact is, the damage is done. Covax has damaged peoples immune systems the effects of which as with other diseases of the immune system like AIDS manifest over the remainder of their lives and can take up to a decade before symptoms even begin, by which time anything and everything can be blamed.

It's a ticking time bomb of plausible deniability, but as I said before, the damage is already done. Best thing we can hope for is that over time people manage to heal themselves and the vaccines negative effects upon their immune systems wears off.

A bit off topic, but an extremely interesting video...

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 2

Snip-it_1619994803561.jpg.b14ba630e1b95ecdf3615b4e78b8afc3.jpg

Much the same way a clogged fuel filter will bring you to a complete halt faster the harder you press on the gas pedal, the heart running on reduced blood supply on account of growing clots in the stream. The harder you workout the faster you drop suddenly and never get back up. To spice things up you are exerting while oxygen deprived by wearing a mask.

I think back at the pressure to get preservative-obese kids to go out a exercise vigorously. There too accellerating death with underying endocrine impairment. They would not sweat adequately either further raising metabolic toxicity. Clownworld.

• Like 1

August 1884;

Snip-it_1620279222167.jpg.3f865d37303b5047d045a2667211e9ef.jpg

Snip-it_1620279245017.jpg.be18d028f7ea2ebb1f10ab2747083cc5.jpg

Snip-it_1620279445130.jpg.0e4971aa64357279e4db85a9bcce32b7.jpg

The transgenerational curse of vaccination. Where sanitation was eradicating illness those clowns were injecting it back into society in the form of vaccine. Refusing to let those lucrative pathogens vanish as they should have.

Rebranding the illnesses and censoring dissention these ghouls have redefined the way people see health as a fragile mechanism better left in the hands of corporate experts.

They literally reprogrammed our minds to view toxic waste as a god-sent miracle of science.

Labelling old fashioned anatomical facts and common sense misleading and no longer fashionable.

Pharma's relationship with our immune systems has been intimate and devastating if you are on the wrong side of that deal.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

Yup, clean and healthy. Except for one modern problem that I have and that's over sanitation, the sterilisation of everything in the home, still the immune system must be trained and allowed to do its job latest it becomes weak itself.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1

Lets assume they are successful in sterilizing the vast majority of humanity and they somehow manage to cull us down to 500 million.

Often overlooked in discussions on this question are the portion of humanity suspended in time in cryo-vats as sperm and ovaries. How many potential humans are in this frozen state?

Snip-it_1706692480270.jpg.40fd6fe1e98a29345284041e2f287fe4.jpg

So, the world population is sterile and levelled out at 500 million. All is missing is the artificial womb to blast those numbers back up fast. 

Imagine a future freedom crew break into a high security cryo facility to get the sperm and ovaries to prime the secret arrays of artificial wombs they will use to seed humanity back into the billions.

May you live in interesting times and remember that frozen sperm and ovaries matter too and must be factored into mankind's survival formulas.

An articial womb may well be the next big civilization-rocking innovation. Big like the Gutenburg Press or the internet.

The cryo people say the contents remain viable for about 50 years.

The Ridley Scott movie "Prometheus" showcases nicely the importance of those endless drawers filled with rows after row of frozen embryos to seed another world. That other world could be our world.

Do the vaccines degrade mental health ? There appears nowadays to be an idiocy pandemic going around. Or maybe it's always been there and I have failed to keep my level of observation updated. Just askin'

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Nip said:

Do the vaccines degrade mental health ? There appears nowadays to be an idiocy pandemic going around. Or maybe it's always been there and I have failed to keep my level of observation updated. Just askin'

Maybe you are just getting better at rooting it out. With age comes wisdom. Take covid all by itself to see how much idiocy we saw there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nip said:

Patronising fuckers, those teachers !

The virus (which does not exist) must have been confused as to whether it needed to "enact a ceasefire" for 30, 25 or 20 minutes ? Poor ol' virus.

What sort of friggin' idiocy is this ??

North Korea stuff.

Stop the world ! I wanna get off !

And surely used shoes and socks would be contaminated and shouldn't be touched or passed on... logic-schlogic

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 5:11 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Excellent point! What I know for certain is the existance of new technologies that donor organs are hooked up to to prolong the time allowable outside the body before the transplant surgery and I recall the device kept blood serum circulating with chemicals to start adjusting the dna to better suit the recipient's.

Maybe they can cleanse the spike protein artificially while the organ is outside the body. Something not possible once inside the body. A cool rabbit hole to dig further into 😁

Add to this the evidence that exists that the new body parts carry over traits from the donor at times. People developing odd cravings post-transplant or dreaming weird stuff.

Could be the adverse reaction to the anti-rejection drugs and anesthetic agents that create these unusual new traits.

If you have time to waste, read this story.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraf.rs/amp/vesti/2512205-nemac-koji-je-ziv-zahvaljujuci-mrtvom-srbinu-gledao-sam-kako-jovanu-vade-srce-koje-sad-kuca-u-meni

It's in Serbian, but you can translate it with google translate. I would do it for you, but I'm on my phone right now.

It's a true story, it's horrifying, but also fascinating.

In short, a German guy got a heart from a Serbian man (his heart was taken by force by Albanian terrorists).

After transplant, he had dreams about the life of that Serbian guy, he even saw in his dreams how Albanians took his heart out.

He went to Kosovo, found those people and places he dreamt about, found the family of the Serbian guy. The son called him "dad" as soon as he saw him. After a while he adopted that child.

This is enough off-topic from me, sorry..

Edited by XelNaga
  • Thanks 1

On 1/30/2024 at 5:42 PM, Seconal said:

Its believed that consciousness is comprised of the entire body, and every cell.

On a side-note, when someone is in love for example, people say that he is thinking with his heart, not his brain.

Well, it turns out that some scientists have found that inside our hearts, there are, IIRC, 40.000 "brain cells" inside it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Never heard that one before. 

Neither had I until I got a random email from Health Truths, they’re usually selling some supplement or other but this time it was pure information, a doctor explaining inflammation, if your over 25 don’t eat this and that etc. 

Something in commercially produced oranges and orange juice creates inflammation in the joints.

I was getting sore elbows after working out, looked at the pack of oranges on the kitchen counter and decided to stop eating them. No more sore joints within a couple of days. I was surprised.

Told my old man’s partner about it as she has bad arthritis and drinks a lot of orange juice a day. From what I can gather she stopped drinking it and is now almost pain free. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XelNaga said:

On a side-note, when someone is in love for example, people say that he is thinking with his heart, not his brain.

Well, it turns out that some scientists have found that inside our hearts, there are, IIRC, 40.000 "brain cells" inside it.

And our guts. It’s our ‘second brain’. 
Always trust your gut instinct 

• Like 3

True, the heart has thinking neurons.

Has anyone else noticed that over the past few years the media may have been priming us for the normalisation of these Police shootings.

A knife, an air rifle, a crossbow and each time, the subject is shot dead.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 2

Just now, Seconal said:

True, the heart has thinking neurons.

Has anyone else noticed over the past few years that the news may have been priming us for the normalisation of these Police shootings.

A knife, an air rifle, a crossbow and each time, the subject is shot dead.

Notice how the weaponry is all legal and far removed from firearms.

Next they’ll be demonising your set of house keys as a potential lethal weapon 

‘Man shot dead for brandishing lethal set of Yale keys’ 

• Haha 1

But in all these cases, no one was injured or killed, just threatened. Yet, the police officer shoots to kill.

The message I get is, if you brandish anything as a weapon, no matter whether it has a capacity for deadly harm, if armed police are present, you will probably be shot dead.

An air rifle in the hands of a mentally ill individual who's threatening people wouldn't result in capital punishment, but isn't shooting to kill just that? They could always shoot to disable, or use non leathal projectiles, but by shooting to kill the officer has become judge, jury and literal executioner. But of course they're found to have acted lawfully and reasonably by the courts, of course.

Makes me wonder when we'll have our George Floyd.

• Like 1

You know that filthy guy smoked cow shit. I've seen him hit a pipe of dung on YouTube.

He firmly believed that if he ever took a bath, it would kill him. After God knows how many decades without washing, I bet his balls smelt worse than cat shit... But as for his immune system, well you also need a healthy diet to support one not just exposure, besides I doubt a bong hit of Cow shit counts as one of your five a day.

image.png.7d7cb90ea7b893e71384f6feba2b991d.png

There is this idea that because no one went near him, he never came in contact with other peoples diseases.

Edited by Seconal
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Excellent post.

Will have to try magnesium salts, thanks for sharing. Easy on the peppers, I’ve become nightshade intolerant. Anything related to belladonna twists my stomach up. 

You know what they say about fruit and veg- eat all of the colours of the rainbow. Except oranges, they give you arthritis 

Damn, oranges are my favourite fruit 😅

• Haha 1