Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 1/27/2024 at 5:49 AM, Macnamara said:

Mark passio speaks about how one of the four pillars of satanism is moral reletavism. So how much of what makes someone fulfill their responsible obligations comes down to their spiritual beliefs?

will all people compromise ethically/morally in order to enrich themselves or do some people 'go the extra mile' because for some reason or another they believe it is the right thing to do?

this is what i'm talking about when i talk about 'taking responsibility': responsibility for making the world a better place. This can take many forms for example it's my belief that what is damaging the world is lies therefore the solution is the truth. The world is not going to heal until enough people believe that speaking the truth is a sacrament but that can and usually does come at a personal cost

Indeed, it is what David calls 'doing what is right, but not what is right for me, but what is right'. It has become how I live my life. Every act that puts the moral and ethical first over personal gain becomes an act of the Spiritual and balances the scales. For me, I am not so much talking about 'speaking truth' but personally, I guess I am 'living truth'. 

On 1/27/2024 at 5:57 AM, Macnamara said:

well you might have guilt over having even been letting off ordinance in someone elses country at all especially if your perceptions of politics evolve and you begin to lose faith in your own government and the cause they had led you to believe you were fighting for eg 'democracy'. That's gonna then be hard to live with

Yes, and in many ways it shows the harsh reality of ex-military. In many ways, they wake up and realize the stark reality of what they were used for, and face the trauma of that, or they stay asleep and face an even darker reality. It really is a catch-22 for them. I suppose like waking up generally, but thankfully most of us only have low level guilt and shame to deal with depending on the occupation you were involved in. 

On 1/27/2024 at 7:40 AM, Macnamara said:

see  i can't do that. It goes against my belief system. I have a lot of knowledge about what is happening and what will happen and if i had no ethics i could probably make money through investing but in my world view that would be feeding the beast

It would be a breach of my geas

Similar. I am sure many of us who have been awake for many years were around this forum when Bitcoin was new and I know some members bought a few, but I just could not do it as I didn't want to 'feed the beast' as you say. There have been many avenues we could have all benefitted from our 'insider knowledge' but it just never felt right to help create 'their reality' for them. 

On 1/27/2024 at 10:15 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This is off topic, but I have to share it. 

I just went out to town for a solitary beer on my own.

Big mistake.

I get to the bar, order a beer. This group of twenty something overweight lads flanks me both sides, and an Asian looking security guard stands to the side. The group start signalling the guard, back and forth, pointing at me then looking at the floor. 
I ask one of the portly lads- ‘is that Pakistani security guard with you?’ 
He mumbled something, then the whole group walk outside. 
Other large men join them.

I finish my beer and walk out making my way through the now fifteen strong gang of men outside the pub.

One of them shouts - ‘Here that’s ya boy!’ Then the other says - ‘Yeah he called you a Paki’, Pointing at me. 
They start shouting at me as I walk down the road ‘Oi ! Oi! You called him a Paki?’ 
‘Never say that!’ Oi! ‘ 

The lad had obviously lied and now I’m being hounded out of town for being a racist.

I never called anyone a ‘Paki’. My  brother in law is Muslim ffs.

This society is completely fucked and extremely dangerous now. Just speaking to a stranger is probably one of the most dangerous things you can do. I’m not sure what’s going to happen, I get the feeling they’ll get plod involved, the lying bastards. 

Sorry for being off topic, this is the only place that will listen. 

Yep, it seems there is a 'change' within most people these days. In my day day to reality, it feels like there is a deep unhappiness about. Perhaps it is an unconscious knowing of what has transpired. Victims of trauma often exhibit similar symptoms to what I observe; a deep unhappiness, anger, mistrust, disdain, and many other symptoms. It is hard to not notice it these days. 

On 1/27/2024 at 8:35 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

20210131_182848.jpg.d71299e51948861044ad8fb5e193c443.jpg

Why not offer 10,000 dollars to take the jab? After all the governments are counterfeiting guilds and can create as much of it as they want out of thin air. They will be saving a lot more in pensions they don't have to pay. Ice cream and donuts 🤣

Not quite as unhealthy as a free cheeseburger with a side of fries as per NY Mayor's idea

Edited by Nip

Very nice man from Sweden, the comments section is worth a read, i am relating to what he has observed with people telling him to shut up about the non existent virus and government sponsored experimental injection of industrial waste products, i share his frustration having warned people for almost the last four years, but like he says i will never shut up about it and keep on with the discussion until the full relisation of what has transpired eventually gets through to those suffering the fatigue of my relentless inquiry of the truth and it's dissemination among those that would otherwise wish i was dead, which i am not, so that's a big phuk you right back atcha, muhahahaha 🤭

Sanity4Sweden

You brought your kid to Pfizer, for an experiment?!

You want to see public hangings?

Duration 00:07:05

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CMpbQcEv1ZI/

sanity4sweden1.webp.da7495a79b574bdb0f31ed76a6e14894.webp

bobgallows1.webp.8cab9ab213c42c20ea284029a15ea4fd.webp

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

It looks like things are starting to hot up between Steve Kirsch and the lawyers of the New Zealand Health Authority who have threatened to close his site down on the back of him publishing the whistleblower data from the NZ vaccine rollout which proves the harm that the shots are causing.

Here’s the latest updates:

My generous offer sent to Health New Zealand today... you're going to love it!

image.png.8949de0abb9fa6530dee48362f2c6c43.png

In the email which I just sent today (Jan 25, 2024 at 11:30am), I offered to voluntarily remove any record(s) which reveal someone’s private health information. There are no such records. So I’m calling their bluff that they made on their website.

I can’t wait for Barry’s trial. Why?

These epidemiologists who are all avoiding me will FINALLY be COMPELLED to testify and explain how the time series data is consistent with a safe vaccine. This is impossible because the data clearly shows otherwise. The slopes go the wrong way.

This will completely destroy the safe and effective narrative and also exonerate Barry. FINALLY! And it will be in a New Zealand court of law.

THANK YOU to Health New Zealand for enabling this opportunity!

Then this update…

Health New Zealand is at it again! They are trying to get my site taken down. Not going to happen.

Here are the emails I sent to the Australian attorneys hired by HNZ and the NZ ERA . Bottom line: Trying to hide public health info from the public is never a good idea. Never. I will not comply.

Executive summary

Trying to hide public health info from the public is never a good idea, especially when you are killing the public with a vaccine you are pushing.

Health New Zealand can’t explain how their data is consistent with a safe vaccine (it isn’t).

So they are trying to con my hosting provider into taking down my site. Shame on them! Censoring truth is never a good plan and those participating in such an effort should be ashamed of themselves.

Why can’t we have a public discussion on what the data says instead of trying to censor the truth?

Here are two emails I just sent out. Enjoy.

My email to Clyde & Co, the Australia law firm sending emails to my hosting provider to have my site deleted

Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2024 10:13 PM
To: Cooke, Anthony <[email protected]>
Cc: Berkahn, Richard; Patey, Lachlan ; Andrew Slater; Margie Apa
Subject: URGENT - Deletion request
Importance: High

Hi Anthony,

What a pleasure to meet you!

If you want me to remove PHI, I would be happy to do so.

Why didn’t you just ask me nicely? Doing an end-run directly to my hosting provider doesn’t sound like you are dealing in good faith.

I’m sure you want to save lives just like I do, but pulling a stunt like this is NOT HELPFUL to building a great relationship with me.

As you know, you have no jurisdiction over me or my hosting provider. So pissing me off is simply NOT a good idea. It doesn’t serve your client well to do that.

You’ll have as much luck COMPELLING me to remove the data as the DOJ had with the NY Times and the Pentagon Papers. You should study that decision. It didn’t end well for the DOJ. Here’s a link.

I’ve told Margie Apa that I’d be happy to remove any MRN which discloses PHI.

I also shared my offer to her publicly.

She ignored my request. I don’t get it.

If you want to mitigate damages, ignoring my request is stupid.

I suggest you tell them to IMMEDIATELY supply a list of offending MRNs and the NHI number which matches. Will you do that for me?

As far as I know, all the records I published are fully obfuscated so that it is impossible, even for me, to discover the PHI of any person or match the MRN with an NHI.

The records I published do not match the records of any person living or dead. Not a single one. Am I mistaken?

If Health New Zealand disagrees, kindly provide the MRN and the matching NHI identifier.

If you cannot do this, then what’s the issue?

I don’t want to harm anyone, and I’m happy to VOLUNTARILY redact any offending records, but you have provided NO EVIDENCE OF HARM.

I request that you IMMEDIATELY provide a list of offending MRNs and the associated NHI so that damages can be mitigated.

I can be reached at <redacted> and would be DELIGHTED to have a RECORDED discussion on this matter if you have any questions.  I’m in California and you can call up to 10pm PST.

Finally, 2 months ago, I published an article “An offer you can’t refuse.”

Health New Zealand took NO ACTION on my request.

If they publish the FULL data, I’m happy to remove my data as it will no longer be needed. Why did they ignore that? That’s another way to solve the problem.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-steve

P. S. Barry Young is a hero. These records prove that Health New Zealand has been KILLING people with these vaccines. Maybe you should ask them to look at the data that was leaked? I requested a meeting with their epidemiologists to explain to me why, if the vaccine is safe, the mortality curves between vaxxed and background diverge. THEY REFUSED TO DO THAT. Why would they do that unless they are HIDING SOMETHING: like the fact that the vaccines are the cause of the excess deaths of THOUSANDS of people in New Zealand. Why can’t we talk about it? I’d be happy to invite YALE PROFESSOR HARVEY RISCH to the meeting; he is one of the TOP EPIDEMIOLOGISTS in the world. WHY CAN’T WE TALK ABOUT IT?

My email to the New Zealand Employment Relations Authority

To: [email protected]
Cc: Berkahn, Richard; Patey, Lachlan ; Andrew Slater; Margie Apa; Cooke, Anthony <[email protected]>
Subject: [2023] NZERA 718 3266200 Health New Zealand will not comply with my request to mitigate damages. They should be ordered to supply offending MRNs
Importance: High

Barry Young disclosed the information to me. I am a US journalist and published the obfuscated records on the Internet.

I told the chief executive of Health New Zealand I'd be happy to VOLUNTARILY remove any record which "would likely have significant and irreparable adverse consequences for individuals and their whanau."

They have refused to comply with my request.

I request the ERA order them to supply me with the offending records (using the MRN record identifier) and explain how it is possible for the record to be matched to any person, dead or alive, in a way that harms that person.

All the records were obfuscated using a ONE WAY randomization algorithm so that the data for a given person cannot be identified. Therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE for any person to identify someone else's record.

So a breach of PHI is IMPOSSIBLE. No one has contacted me to remove their record because nobody can find their record because it is unfindable.

They need to provide proof to the ERA that there is at least one of the 4M records published on my S3 site that could reveal PHI or could have SIGNIFICANT or IRREPARABLE consequences.

Where is that proof?

They CANNOT meet that burden.

I said I would remove any such record from my website voluntarily.

They REFUSED to identify the MRN(s) of any such records!!!

They should be ordered by the ERA to identify the MRNs of these records IMMEDIATELY to mitigate damages.

If they fail to do that, they should be held accountable for any such harm that their inaction has caused.

I can be reached at <redacted> and would be DELIGHTED to have a RECORDED discussion on this matter if you have any questions.

They refuse to engage in dialog to settle this matter.

I have NO desire to harm people, but they refuse to provide any evidence of harm.

Where is the list of MRNs to be removed and the description of the irreparable harm for each of the records requested?

They will not provide this voluntarily. THEY SHOULD BE ORDERED TO PRODUCE THIS LIST IMMEDIATELY SO THAT ANY DAMAGES CAN BE MITIGATED.

Steve Kirsch
US journalist

Summary

Health New Zealand is trying to enforce an order which was obtained under false pretenses claiming that there are “significant and irreparable adverse consequences for individuals and their families” through the publication of the obfuscated records.

This is blatantly false.

They cannot identify a single record in the data that I publicly released that can cause “significant and irreparable adverse consequences for individuals and their families.” Not a single one.

When I asked them to identify the MRN of any offending record so that I can voluntarily remove it, they refused to respond to my request.

What they want is to have the entire database taken down to cover their crime.

They’ve been killing people and they are unable to explain their own data.

Even top New Zealand experts can’t explain away the New Zealand data leaked by Barry Young. Epic fail every time. It’s ludicrous. For example, Janine Paynter got so pissed that I wasn’t falling for her bullshit handwaving arguments that she blocked me. Way to resolve conflict Janine! Maybe try data next time instead of nonsensical bullshit arguments?

Health New Zealand wants the public health data censored so the public won’t have the evidence to convict them of negligent homicide. It’s as simple as that.

Sorry, but I’m not going to be a party to the cover up of the crime scene.

Edited by HAARPING_On
paragraphed for clarity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 1/28/2024 at 6:23 PM, Bombadil said:

Still, they are making out the problem is with Covid 19 infection. Claiming ony very minor vaccine based issue.

Yes I seen too. But I think is like head in sand thing. Because you speak to normies who didn't question anything with the jab, will question EVERYTHING about any sudden deaths. Complete denial....

Like if that was me and I took something and then someone told me a load of people just died who took the same thing. Id wanna know asap about it. But here no one actually wants to know if the jab is the cause, and it's the most obvious cause

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yep, it seems there is a 'change' within most people these days. In my day day to reality, it feels like there is a deep unhappiness about. Perhaps it is an unconscious knowing of what has transpired. Victims of trauma often exhibit similar symptoms to what I observe; a deep unhappiness, anger, mistrust, disdain, and many other symptoms. It is hard to not notice it these days. 

the sooner they realise that we are not 'far right', 'conspiracy theorist crackpots' and 'anti-semites' and all the other labels they throw at us and instead are actually just concerned members of the public who are desperately trying to warn people about dangers which for whatever reason we have seen first, the sooner those people will be able to snap out of the stockholm syndrome and realise that the government is in fact the bad guy and we are in fact the good guys and then their cognitive dissonance will dissipate

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Like if that was me and I took something and then someone told me a load of people just died who took the same thing. Id wanna know asap about it. But here no one actually wants to know if the jab is the cause, and it's the most obvious cause

you know that even before this whole covid thing, some of us here were already warning people that we were under attack from: vaccines, EMF's, endocrine disrupting chemicals, chemtrails, economic warfare, mass immigration, food additives, fluoride in the water, organised ritual abuse, cultural marxism etc etc

to some of us the war was already clear. The covid jab roll out was just the next logical step for these sick bastards who have been destroying the health, wealth and wellbeing of the nation for a longtime already and hardly anyone was talking about that stuff either

why is no one asking why fertility has halved in 40 years? why is no one asking why autism is now so prevalent? why was no one questioning the uptick in cancers and autoimmune disorders? why was no one questioning the increase in body dysmorphia and gender identity confusion? This was all BEFORE the whole covid thing and hardly anyone was questioning a raft of issues including the organised rape gangs

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes, and in many ways it shows the harsh reality of ex-military. In many ways, they wake up and realize the stark reality of what they were used for, and face the trauma of that, or they stay asleep and face an even darker reality. It really is a catch-22 for them. I suppose like waking up generally, but thankfully most of us only have low level guilt and shame to deal with depending on the occupation you were involved in. 

Similar. I am sure many of us who have been awake for many years were around this forum when Bitcoin was new and I know some members bought a few, but I just could not do it as I didn't want to 'feed the beast' as you say. There have been many avenues we could have all benefitted from our 'insider knowledge' but it just never felt right to help create 'their reality' for them.

the jabbed are now in that same catch 22 because for them to 'wake up' to the reality that something harmful has been injected into them is to accept a horrific reality in which every day becomes uncertain for them and life is already uncertain enough for many

equally those of us who realise that people NEED to wake up in order to prevent this sort of thing being carried out again now face the shitty situation of either spreading truth to people about a horrific situation they may now be in or staying silent to spare them that stress and allowing the cabal to line us all up for their next con

There's no soft landing here for anyone

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Seconal said:

In short, there will be a myriad of causes of death of which they can blame anything for, yet it all comes down to Covax and its damage upon the immune system.

What better way to depopulate than to decrease the immunity of the global population.

it has perfect plausible deniability:

''they didn't die of the vaccine they died of a heart condition''

''they didn't die of the vaccine, they died of cancer''

''etc''

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

never forget

Disguising. Its as if the elite are mocking us. "Look at how we make the monkeys dance, as they're all dying". Instead of doctors healing the sick, we've made them dance instead. Nero played the Lyre as Rome burnt to the ground.

The absolute ignorance, foolishness and obedience of average sheep is dangerous, for their careers and paychecks will always outweigh their conscience.

At times I find myself sharing the contempt the elite have for these people.

image.png.7b13c9c704b579d063f5a74389661817.png

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the jabbed are now in that same catch 22 because for them to 'wake up' to the reality that something harmful has been injected into them is to accept a horrific reality in which every day becomes uncertain for them and life is already uncertain enough for many

equally those of us who realise that people NEED to wake up in order to prevent this sort of thing being carried out again now face the shitty situation of either spreading truth to people about a horrific situation they may now be in or staying silent to spare them that stress and allowing the cabal to line us all up for their next con

There's no soft landing here for anyone

Cognitive Dissonance. Unless one is exposed to the truth slowly then such a harsh reality check can go one of two ways. Either complete denial and depression or an unhealthy and paranoid distrust often culminating in an obsession in every conspiracy theory... even flat earth. One cannot have their entire world view shattered and not have a negative response, its similar to the kind of trauma that splits ones mind as we see in traumatised children and it is more traumatic the older one is.

Thus, the veil must be pulled away gradually, lest the light of truth scares them away back into the darkness or it blinds them completely.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the sooner they realise that we are not 'far right', 'conspiracy theorist crackpots' and 'anti-semites' and all the other labels they throw at us and instead are actually just concerned members of the public who are desperately trying to warn people about dangers which for whatever reason we have seen first, the sooner those people will be able to snap out of the stockholm syndrome and realise that the government is in fact the bad guy and we are in fact the good guys and then their cognitive dissonance will dissipate

Yeah it is sad to see. Once you step out of seeing the Big G as there to help and support the citizens then everything becomes clear and as David often says, you can predict the future because you understand the full picture. Some will NOT wake up, that much is clear, and perhaps they are not meant to. It would be akin to waking up a NPC in a computer game. The others who do have potential, then unfortunately a lot of those will need to lose something dear to them to see it all. 

Just now, Seconal said:

Cognitive Dissonance. Unless one is exposed to the truth slowly then such a harsh reality check can go one of two ways. Either complete denial and depression or an unhealthy and paranoid distrust often culminating in an obsession in every conspiracy theory... even flat earth. One cannot have their entire world view shattered and not have a negative response, its similar to the kind of trauma that splits ones mind as we see in traumatised children.

Too true! It needs to happen slowly. Look at David Icke as a good example of what can happen, fortunately he had the ability to get support from the right people and was already getting Spiritual support from whatever Spirit was supporting him. On the other hand, look at some of the more prominent people around today relating to 'COVID'; McCullough, Yeadon, Neil Oliver, Cambell and others who show that it is easier than ever to wake up fast, and that there is now a 'community' out there to support people. It wasn't always like that.  

Snip-it_1614734813056.jpg.2220b624b5ec679076a756913e55b3f5.jpg

The trust of these parents. You really need to believe all those bs claims made by this industry, and subsequently debunked, of how many times they saved humanity, conquered disease.

When you are emersed in an isolation chamber-like existance when dissention never reaches you this can happen. Can a bubble-existance person exist in any practical sense in our times?

How much of a defense to an formal accusation of child endangerment is ignorance of the facts in our information age?

Not willing to dig deeper into the subject may compromise the entire life of that kid.

Is staying in your comfort zone because you lack the courage to face reality or resist peer pressure something a vax-crippled kid will understand? Certainly some seeds of high drama there in time.

• Like 1

Just now, Seconal said:

A support group for reality trauma.

A good way of describing it. In my early days of being awake this (well the old one) forum was indeed like a support group. Back then I was so determined not to make things easy for 'them' I did all my research at an internet cafe in a 4hr weekly block 🤣. But this forum was a Godsend; knowing others were out there seeing the same reality and knowing exactly what was going on in the 'World'. 

• Like 3

1980 Public Health Act in the UK has a provision that allows the relevant Secretary of State to enact a regulation to implement international health regulations........ 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/22/section/45B

But seems to me we need to opt out of WHO as individual countries

As Well

as repeal section 45B etc 

Edited by Talorgan

14 hours ago, Seconal said:

Disguising. Its as if the elite are mocking us. "Look at how we make the monkeys dance, as they're all dying". Instead of doctors healing the sick, we've made them dance instead. Nero played the Lyre as Rome burnt to the ground.

The absolute ignorance, foolishness and obedience of average sheep is dangerous, for their careers and paychecks will always outweigh their conscience.

Elites? No my brother, they are parasites. 

As mr. Garrison would say:

"Fuck them all to death!"

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Seconal said:

Sometimes I do too. When you see how average folks live and look at life, I understand why parasites hate us.

Also, when I drive at sunday morning, without traffic jams, cyclists and pedestrians, I often think to myself that this world would be much nicer with fewer people around.

But, since I'm one of the "useless eaters", as I said earlier, fuck those parasites to death!

PS: one of the worst type of sheep are those who have taken the satan sperm in order to be able to go to holiday 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

Exactly, because they have the same contempt for us, fuck them too. And as for 'useless eaters', what use are the elite, because you're right, they are parasites and they depend on the commoners. They're the useless ones, we could get along without them, history has proven Royalty, Aristocracy and religions are not needed, we dont need them.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1