Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

21 minutes ago, Nip said:

So it'll be online shopping only ............ earlier than I thought

Might be different here in uk, they’ll get the army in to defend the supermarkets.

Hold on tho, the army (and a lot of our young men) will be off fighting Russia and china, leaving the conveniently placed migrant men to take our old jobs and our women. 
Those migrant fellows will be defending our supermarkets and supply chains/public spaces. 
Wait a minute! They already are! 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Seconal said:

I had a great idea for an App. When a Police officer approaches you, you pull out your phone, open the App and it FaceTimes a solicitor, and you stand in silence but for simply stating 'This is my legal representative. I'm remaining silent'.

Your converstions with a lawyer should remain private. The cop might look at the video lawyer and tell him also that anything he says could be used against him too.

By keeping your lawyer/client talk private you avoid things deliberately taken out of context or distortions later fabricated by cops eager to make a quota.

For your lawyer to be effective he needs to be briefed in private with you then strategize based on the information you give him.

This can't be done in the cops face at the time of arrest. There needs to be a study of the discovery docket of the prosecuting attorney to see what they have against you. Sometimes it's so weak you say nothing and let the attempt to nail you fail for lack of a case.

Lastly I doubt any lawyer would subscribe to that idea. Would be nice if it worked though. Cuffs coming off there and then and cop driving off..🤣 your heart is in the right place trying to save your brothers such traumatic corporal restraining and processing etc. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Might be different here in uk, they’ll get the army in to defend the supermarkets.

Hold on tho, the army (and a lot of our young men) will be off fighting Russia and china, leaving the conveniently placed migrant men to take our old jobs and our women. 
Those migrant fellows will be defending our supermarkets and supply chains/public spaces. 
Wait a minute! They already are! 

Back in the USA during WW2 while men were off fighting, the door-to-door milk/bakery delivery men and vacuum cleaner and brush salemen got all the women. No female was left behind for long 😁 

• Haha 1

He heard the clarion call and thought, a la Baroness Mone, 'I can help!'. It just so happened that 'helping' involved pocketing £367,000, for not a lot of graft. Good work, if you can get it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-68092898

'Essex online prankster Simon Harris kept £367k from council contracts.'

https://www.essex.gov.uk/running-council/spending-and-council-tax/spending-digital-community-engagement-pandemic-2020

'Spending on digital community engagement in the pandemic, 2020 onwards.'

'None of the contracts were required by law to be tendered.  None of the contracts referred to in this spreadsheet were over the EU tender limit. (The UK left the EU on 31 January 2020, but was in a transitional period until 31 December 2020 and the EU procurement rules remained in force in the UK throughout the period this content refers to.) Even if they had been over the tender limit, it is important to remember that the pandemic was a time when we needed to buy things urgently.  Like many public authorities, we had to make use of regulation 33 of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 during this time.' (Yeah, I bet they did.) 🙃

• Like 1

Anyone reading the long list of toxins and adverse effects in the covax will know he is ground zero in clownworld watching them swab the puncture site carefully before injections. Wouldn't want anyone getting sick.

Same in clownworld prisons where death row lethal injections include disinfecting the catheter jab points. Don't want him getting sick in hell. 

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Your converstions with a lawyer should remain private. The cop might look at the video lawyer and tell him also that anything he says could be used against him too.

By keeping your lawyer/client talk private you avoid things deliberately taken out of context or distortions later fabricated by cops eager to make a quota.

For your lawyer to be effective he needs to be briefed in private with you then strategize based on the information you give him.

This can't be done in the cops face at the time of arrest. There needs to be a study of the discovery docket of the prosecuting attorney to see what they have against you. Sometimes it's so weak you say nothing and let the attempt to nail you fail for lack of a case.

Lastly I doubt any lawyer would subscribe to that idea. Would be nice if it worked though. Cuffs coming off there and then and cop driving off..🤣 your heart is in the right place trying to save your brothers such traumatic corporal restraining and processing etc. 

There should be a leaflet with information on common law and advice on how to deal with Police and what your rights are.

• Thanks 1

20210326_010204.jpg.dd2cb8741efb37d438bcf55b9a766499.jpg

The Dalai Llama. Believes if some quack in a white labcoat comes along and starts spouting science that contradicts everything he learned in Buddhism that he would forget his teachings and go with the science.

If memory serves he was shilling for pharma when he came up with this mumbo jumbo.

No surprise to discover this shill is a CIA asset in Tibet. I can't recall where I ever got the idea he was a holy man or some kind of earthly deity. Must have been the costume. Maybe National Geographic Magazine did a lather piece on him in the past and it crossed my eye and left a false impression.

42 minutes ago, Seconal said:

There should be a leaflet with information on common law and advice on how to deal with Police and what your rights are.

If they ever throw me in the back of a cruiser I would yap on about this conspiracy and that conspiracy and push their fragile convictions to the breaking point. I once gave a cop a 6 hour deposition where the desk Sargeant's fingers hurt bad from writing. There was so much white collar crime in my verbal deposition his head spun. They are cops but they are people first. Don't remain silent "only" if you know what you are doing. When they disarm me they don't pat me down for memes 😄

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Seconal said:

When a cop says you could get this or that jailtime he is not a lawyer or judge and his opinion on the matter is irrelevant and misleading. You could just as easily be acquitted but the cop won't tell you that, ever.

I have questioned cops on the stand and the judge shuts them up quickly if they drift into legal expertise territory. They use the tactic to compel a suspect to a confession. And it works so well that half the confessions are thrown out in court.

Snip-it_1607187350657.jpg.7d3c3c4a5cf33c35be5acbb5fc810d53.jpg

For the longest time the American Medical Association has published the number of people killed annually by medical error. On average they kill 250,000 americans per year and the media see no interest in that. Throwing a mediatic hissey fit over covid looks so rediculous by comparison. The Selective Curiosity Syndrome in all it's glory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seconal said:

With the internet it is easy to follow legal guidelines from another country by mistake. Statutes and such.

Whenever I do research in french I have be careful not to follow Frances articles of law. They have the same Napoleonic Code-type judicial and the mistake is easy to make in French Canadian Napoleonic Code. Canada has two formal legal systems. Common or tort law (similar to UK) and Napoleonic Code (similar to France). Both founding languages and their codes conquered the land.

Canadian laws are useless in the UK. So if and when you ever compile a handy set of rights make sure if it comes from the web it is the correct country.

20210326_211413.jpg.800ce34e3716ca8e2dc9a5402e29ff44.jpg

This picture certainly says at least one thousand words. An insane compilation of assaults against health to 'create' lifetime suffers and death and vast profits. A very dark chapter in the history of mankind. The reducing of man to a mere annoyance in a mindless race to create zombies and milk them to the bitter end. When will the light return? A guesstimate is the best I can do. As an apocoloptimst I can say its all going to hell but everything will be alright.

6 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1611863981609.jpg.8be7ec3532b6adf57a0ced79660e5d4b.jpg

I 'got it' alright and acted like it.

So basically I got to whinge a lot and moan at how I can’t shift this ‘cold’ but then imagine how bad I would be feeling if I hadn’t been jabbed 8 times.

How does one act to having myocarditis? Do I just collapse on the floor like a footballer looking for a free kick?

Anyone else have any acting tips?

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

So basically I got to whinge a lot and moan at how I can’t shift this ‘cold’ but then imagine how bad I would be feeling if I hadn’t been jabbed 8 times.

How does one act to having myocarditis? Do I just collapse on the floor like a footballer looking for a free kick?

Anyone else have any acting tips?

Wuhan Corona Virus GIF - Wuhan Corona Virus Faint - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Myofaceplantitis

Got any ‘twisters’ to share? They’re the best 

I do recall them being posted way back in this ultra megathread

Edited by Nip