Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

22 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Ain't that the truth. Military heroism used to be seen as a heroic fight against the odds, like the Alamo or the 300 Spartans. Now they'd have us believe that 'heroes' are fat fuckwits piloting reaper drones from a base in the Mid-West.

Now we have the Marvel characters as heroes. All with super-human abilities that make real heroes look impotent and weak by comparison. The Marvels were also created to generate the illusion that we have been fighting big battles and have not really just been sitting on our a*ses. Many horrible attacks were repelled by Marvel characters so why not wait for them to sort out the sordid agenda facing us now. A psychological game of heroics transference and source of pride. Batman will neutralize Pfizer and Catwoman will scratch Greta to death and Superman will carry the WEF to some far off galaxy and confine them in a dimensional stasis prism floating in the ether. Isn't this what everyone is waiting for?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

Politely -

Go F__ yourself General!

Thanks to many, but mainly Bliar and Thatch, Britain has become a festering shitheap of a country.

No-one with any sense would fight for one second for 'Britain'.

In any case, political generals are not bothered about protecting Britain. They are merely New World Order warriors. 

We've been cornered mate, and they've got both sides covered so it's a catch-22 choice for us. Do we fight for our compromised system, or allow a foreign enemy in, hoping it'll be better than this? Of course neither is a good choice that ends well for us. If we limit ourselves to the choices offered by the cabal then naturally we'll get a result which works for them. How to deal with this trap is on my mind every day, every solution I can think of involves us taking the initiative back and rebuilding our families, communities and nations from the grassroots. 

• Like 2

Snip-it_1611517663959.jpg.a9fd4c2ec89be3c007e213df9a0b46c1.jpg

The vax is a lethal injection with a built-in delay mechanism. I have described the vaxxed people as being on death row.

Not even the chance of a last hour call from the governor to halt the execution.

Since we (generalization) consider lethal injection as a humaine mode of executing death sentences for serial murderers, those crafting covid type mass killings will, in the worst case, beg for mercy as the killing was sudden and painless.

Courts are not unfriendly to placing these types of compassionate considerations in the balance when sentencing serial killers. May you live in interesting times.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1611664705098.jpg.dc36fc9dd4cf56ed4f2cff81c12413be.jpg

A gender specific antidote 🤣

I bet this was her boyfriends idea, although he may have taken Covax and thus polluted his sperm anyway.

Edited by Seconal
  • Haha 3

Why were magic shows so popular in the days of grand theatre performances? People paying good  money expecting experts in illusions to fool them with trickery. They hope the magician is successful in duping them. Thats the thrill of it.

In covid we could observe how these illusionists have evolved and now include philantropist hacks with rudimentary skills empowered by high technology in their ranks. Difference now is the audience is not expecting trickery and did not pay an admission to see it.

15 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Where do they think they'll find enough "public" fit enough to fight - flat feet, long covid, asthma, ME, bad back, mental health problems - is there anyone under 40 without those and more?

Conscription. They won't care how sick you think you are. Similar to Ukraine. Anything that can stand will do.

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2024 at 8:09 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

British public will be called up to fight if UK goes to war because ‘military is too small’, Army chief warns.

ODNM

But isn't the british government always at war with somebody or other. The iraq war, closely followed by the afghanistan war, closely followed by the war against the british people ( covid era + lockdowns ), troops in saudi, all over africa and asia to prop up dictator regimes. How many people do they want to ruin and kill in all of these wars ?

It's interesting as the true devious intent is made very clear, very sly and cunning: because you do not get politicians on the front lines, you do not get royals on the front lines, you do not get oil company executives and bank executives on the front lines

It's always the working class people they fight in these wars, it's always the working class people who die in these wars, and it's always working class people who pay for these wars through our taxes.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1611664705098.jpg.dc36fc9dd4cf56ed4f2cff81c12413be.jpg

A gender specific antidote 🤣

I'll have to try this on my girlfriend, she doesn't like blowjobs, but if it's going to save her life ... well, that's where things get interesting

• Haha 4

On 1/23/2024 at 10:01 PM, rebornsteve said:

That translates as 'The accord, aimed at preventing the plebs from escaping the next manufactured health catastrophe, is losing momentum due to too much truth being aired about the previous manufactured health catastrophe'.

On 1/24/2024 at 12:32 AM, soulalways said:

i cant, their on the 33rd level (top boys are) i'm still at ground zero!

A bad workman will always blame his tools.

On 1/24/2024 at 1:04 AM, BossCrow said:

Thanks I had a scroll through, one of Sridhar's CBBC appearances is still up on YT. I vaguely remember the BBC self-censoring one of the Newsround videos after the public backlash at the time (editing parts of it out). And they eased off a bit on the vax propaganda after that, at least on kids TV.

She is the only one who managed to give me PTSD. I used to mute the TV most of the time, when she appeared, yet I could still sense billions of nano-turds bring fired at me from the screen.

On 1/24/2024 at 2:18 AM, BossCrow said:

Doesn't miss an opportunity to promote her book, she mentions it twice.

image.png.2df7c7fce727f83dcf49e332322b0494.png

"One of the most brilliant scientists in the world" - Piers Morgan 🤣🤣🤣

And, why did she refuse to divulge how her financial position changed, from pre-'Covid' to post-'Covid'? Let's keep this all very simple. If you are involved in forming government policy on public health, in any way at all, then you have no financial secrets. End of.  

"One of the most brilliant scientists in the world" - Piers Morgan. (More like the Jimmy Savile of 'Covid'. Totally unqualified.)

On 1/24/2024 at 7:12 PM, Macnamara said:

britain's nukes are really controlled by the yanks. We are just a forward operating base for them. But if the british freemasonic/sabbatean elites are in league with the eastern elites behind BRICS then why would they want nuclear war if that would leave vast areas uninhabitable? Far better to use bioweapons or wars of attrition which kill the common folk but spare the elites

How Washington owns the UK’s nukes

London’s nuclear dependency cuts to the heart of the US-UK Special Relationship.

April 30, 2015 4:11 pm CET

LONDON — In the run-up to the British general election, there has been intense debate about the future of Trident, the United Kingdom’s nuclear weapons program, which will reach the end of its serviceable life in 2026. Party leaders in the next parliament must decide whether to scrap it, replace it with a scaled-back alternative, or update it. But there is one simple question that nobody is asking. When is an independent nuclear deterrent not an independent nuclear deterrent? To many experts, the answer is all too obvious: when the maintenance, design, and testing of UK submarines depend on Washington, and when the nuclear missiles aboard them are on lease from Uncle Sam.

https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-trident-nuclear-program/

The M.P. Michael Meacher, a noble man, was asking serious questions about all of this. RIP. ☹️

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Unelected crazy nazi Klaus says in this new world he has created there will be no  privacy. Get used to it - or else.

I'll wager this cunt has a whole host of things to hide ! His statement only applies to us plebians, I'd suggest.

Furthermore, who exactly gets to review and peruse all that 'data' that "lack of privacy and personal transparency" entails. pray tell, Klaus. Would it be you and your nosey, fucking cohorts ? 

btw, I'm not angry

Edited by Nip
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

British Government Confirms Commitment to W.H.O. Pandemic Treaty

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/01/24/british-government-confirms-commitment-to-w-h-o-pandemic-treaty/

Dutch Queen Máxima’s popularity dwindles as she markets Digital IDs and CBDCs

https://expose-news.com/2024/01/25/dutch-queen-maximas-popularity-dwindles/

I saw somewhere that the Dutch Royals are at the top of the global Royal food chain.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

But isn't the british government always at war with somebody or other. The iraq war, closely followed by the afghanistan war, closely followed by the war against the british people ( covid era + lockdowns ), troops in saudi, all over africa and asia to prop up dictator regimes. How many people do they want to ruin and kill in all of these wars ?

It's interesting as the true devious intent is made very clear, very sly and cunning: because you do not get politicians on the front lines, you do not get royals on the front lines, you do not get oil company executives and bank executives on the front lines

It's always the working class people they fight in these wars, it's always the working class people who die in these wars, and it's always working class people who pay for these wars through our taxes.

They always send their fittest, strongest genetics off to die. Can’t have weak office drone soy boys on the battlefield, a stiff breeze would floor them. 
Gotta have a way of keeping us unruly slaves in check. Makes you wonder. 

• Haha 1