Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

sure but the masses are not listening to us.......some of them never will. Some of them would rather die (and most likely will) than listen to us

thats their lookout then sadly, if they have not awoken yet they never will, a lost cause!

1 hour ago, soulalways said:
6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

sure but the masses are not listening to us.......some of them never will. Some of them would rather die (and most likely will) than listen to us

thats their lookout then sadly, if they have not awoken yet they never will, a lost cause!

It is lost, unfortunatly the sheep make up the majority of the population so we get bulldozed over. Saw a few million of them outside the vaccination centre, grinning and crunching into their free choc digestive, raising their arms up high in an enthusiastic friendly goodbye wave to the caring nurses : "See you soon "

Ruins everyone's elses life with this undying love of the bbc

• Like 2

We'll see who is and who isn't a lost cause the next time there's some globalist bullshit.

After 911 I said to myself, 'the next time there's some bs, I won't believe the hype. I will see it clearly'.

911 woke the world up. How many more do you think Convid not only woke up, but pissed off as well?

Edited by Seconal

4 hours ago, soulalways said:

And Jesus said unto another, "Follow me". But he said, "Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father".

Jesus said unto him, "Let the dead bury their dead, but go thou and preach the kingdom of God".

And another also said, "Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house".

And Jesus said unto him, "No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom".

I guess his point is, you must leave the lost causes lest they hold you back.

Let the dead (in spirit), bury their dead (in body and spirit).

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snip-it_1604509742249.jpg.e4f87099d3bd10eb0df3438970c9379c.jpg

And lets not forget how our whistleblowers are treated in full view of those they tried to help.

The public cheer or shrug and move on neglecting to consider that this courageous individual put his head on the block to help us and deserves to be coveted and assured that the public stand behind him/her.

As it stands the public are pretty short on gratitude or appreciation for their heroes. To be fair the public are grappling with a war against humanity waged on many fronts and your big victory or leap of faith is but one small chapter of these ordeals.

So its really not so hard to imagine a certain hesitancy in coming forth and exposing their employers. The benefits clearly outweight any potential harm done in their minds. Each for himself mentality cultivated in the propagandist's youth gulags.

A whistleblower should not have to fear destitution and persecution for giving his fellow men a "heads-up" that could save them injury or death. No laws protecting them.

Essentially we should not need whistleblowers and average folk should also have the flair to pick up on suspicious activities and absurd premises. Leaving our heroes with all that public abdication on their shoulders

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

Snip-it_1604509623440.jpg.69a16e14c1dd06876fefc12ae575ac0d.jpg

8 billion people in the world = 16 billion faces.

During the covid control operation the senior's residences and nursing homes were host to some pretty heartless and no doubt illegal as heck containment measures that imposed physical barriers to all expressions of human warmth or affection. Evoked in me feelings of pity.

The elderly were held hostage to force visitors to get jabbed. No jab no death bed privileges.

The flip side of this horrible treatment of the vulnerable and sick is that these groupings of seniors are warehoused tightly together because society and families see them as a burden and annoying.

The senior home in this respect is a disposal system for those that passed their perceived usefulness.

Many residents have also become inmates because family members conspired to have the parent committed to such homes to steal or control the parent's wealth. During covid they were preyed upon heavily.

Cowards like to prey upon those they perceive humanity has abandonned. Brisk business exploiting the homeless for the same reasons. The perception nobody cares.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Snip-it_1589257840727.jpg.2bfddcd7f25693d13819bcd247d1b8f8.jpg

If all those urinals represent the traffic normally managed at this location removing most of them must have created epic lineups and cursing and people simply jumping into nearby bushes to do their business.

Snip-it_1589258010994.jpg.69dec4b37db38af3d45bc2b9a5cbaaa9.jpg

Were there circles as far apart on the trains? Keep them precisely distanced on the platform only to pack them into trains. Clown-world.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1586823509042.jpg.0923332ef338e8a71c860506d9afe160.jpg

Disinfecting the streets saturated with parasites and bacteria sprayed in chemtrails to make people get sick so their cases could be tallied as covid cases. Why else disinfect the streets and buildings? People were locked down. Something just doesn't add up with that spraying. If the photos I collected are any indication they were disinfecting mostly holy sites in Rome and the the wailing wall in Israel. All very curious.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seconal said:

And Jesus said unto another, "Follow me". But he said, "Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father".

Jesus said unto him, "Let the dead bury their dead, but go thou and preach the kingdom of God".

And another also said, "Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house".

And Jesus said unto him, "No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom".

I guess his point is, you must leave the lost causes lest they hold you back.

Let the dead (in spirit), bury their dead (in body and spirit).

I get it, you’ve got no confidence in yourself if you have to look back at your plough work, it should be completely straight furrows.

This is great advice.

I was thinking something similar last night.

All my customers are fake- they all turn up on the same day then I don’t get another customer for two weeks. It’s as if a judge or chief constable tells them to buy from me on a specific day.

All my friends were fake from school, they tolerated me but secretly bullied me. 
My ex girlfriend was fake, she even had ‘fake’ tattooed on her ankle. 
This leads me to believe my family are fake because of they way nothing they say is actually true, and this environment/ the world is fake also. 
So if everything in my life is fake, does that make me fake? 

I know I can’t look back if and when I walk away from it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

British public will be called up to fight if UK goes to war because ‘military is too small’, Army chief warns.

ODNM

Where do they think they'll find enough "public" fit enough to fight - flat feet, long covid, asthma, ME, bad back, mental health problems - is there anyone under 40 without those and more?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, k_j_evans said:

Where do they think they'll find enough "public" fit enough to fight - flat feet, long covid, asthma, ME, bad back, mental health problems - is there anyone under 40 without those and more?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

You’re quite right, youngsters seem to almost be encouraged to admit there is something wrong with them, even if there isn’t. 

The more conditions diagnosed, the more names on the books, the more pharma products prescribed, the better the share price, the more confidence in the system. 

It’s a self fulfilling prophecy, revolving door, merrygo round resulting in a future where our youth will be fighting wars jacked into the matrix, sitting on the couch using a PlayStation controller to blow up terror strongholds in Asia and the Middle East, just like their favourite FPS

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

You’re quite right, youngsters seem to almost be encouraged to admit there is something wrong with them, even if there isn’t. 

The more conditions diagnosed, the more names on the books, the more pharma products prescribed, the better the share price, the more confidence in the system. 

It’s a self fulfilling prophecy, revolving door, merrygo round resulting in a future where our youth will be fighting wars jacked into the matrix, sitting on the couch using a PlayStation controller to blow up terror strongholds in Asia and the Middle East, just like their favourite FPS

Hmmm, Tesla oscillator anyone? If that was really a thing.

Be carefully admitting to vulnerability, for it may be used against you. The enemy will seek any excuse to take away your autonomy and being deemed mentally incapable is a powerful tool for them to do so.

During Covid they said "These antivaxxers are putting us at risk, so to protect ourselves from their 'gross negligence', we have the right to force vaccination upon them. They are also putting themselves at risk and are therefore a danger unto themselves, which means we have the right to care for them by force".

You see their logic. They start with their 'desired outcome' and work backwards to justify it. Whereas truth, moves forwards in good faith to discover the 'true outcome'.

Its all about power. Who has it, who gives it away and how it's yielded.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Seconal said:

We'll see who is and who isn't a lost cause the next time there's some globalist bullshit.

After 911 I said to myself, 'the next time there's some bs, I won't believe the hype. I will see it clearly'.

911 woke the world up. How many more do you think Convid not only woke up, but pissed off as well?

I’ll never put on a life jacket again.

2 hours ago, Seconal said:

Be carefully admitting to vulnerability, for it may be used against you. The enemy will seek any excuse to take away your autonomy and being deemed mentally incapable is a powerful tool for them to do so.

During Covid they said "These antivaxxers are putting us at risk, so to protect ourselves from their 'gross negligence', we have the right to force vaccination upon them. They are also putting themselves at risk and are therefore a danger unto themselves, which means we have the right to care for them by force".

You see their logic. They start with their 'desired outcome' and work backwards to justify it. Whereas truth, moves forwards in good faith to discover the 'true outcome'.

Its all about power. Who has it, who gives it away and how it's yielded.

Indeed. Coercion is a sinister tactic to get you to talk to the wrong people.

Im sure what happened will be used against me in the future. It’s worth millions of £ for them, and they’re now part of my ‘family’. 

Their ‘desired outcome’ was my birthright and inheritance. ‘How can we get rid of him?’ they pondered. 

‘ I know! Torture, stalk, harass and bully him till he runs or tops himself!’

’The mental health weapon! The cancer weapon! The homelessness weapon! Our prayers are answered!’ 

They make you want to run away and make you want to leave your life. 

I’ll never be tricked again and I’ll never trust another human again. Being hard and ruthless is my only option. 

Seconal, you speak impeccable truth, and I thank you 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 8:09 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

British public will be called up to fight if UK goes to war because ‘military is too small’, Army chief warns.

ODNM

Politely -

Go F__ yourself General!

Thanks to many, but mainly Bliar and Thatch, Britain has become a festering shitheap of a country.

No-one with any sense would fight for one second for 'Britain'.

In any case, political generals are not bothered about protecting Britain. They are merely New World Order warriors.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Politely -

Go F__ yourself General!

Thanks to many, but mainly Bliar and Thatch, Britain has become a festering shitheap of a country.

No-one with any sense would fight for one second for 'Britain'.

In any case, political generals are not bothered about protecting Britain. They are merely New World Order warriors.

Here here! I agree. 
Maybe it’s time to head to Iceland or a nice forest in south Eastern Europe.

You can buy houses for 10p in Croatia.

DIY secret bunkers would be a good hobby to get into. A decent structure will see you through for the next 50yrs, barring any nuclear errors or climate catastrophe, but as I said before, the bunkers will turn into tombs. They’ll be useful for a time, but in the end mobility and adaptability will be peoples saving grace 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

fighting wars jacked into the matrix, sitting on the couch using a PlayStation controller to blow up terror strongholds in Asia and the Middle East, just like their favourite FPS

Ain't that the truth. Military heroism used to be seen as a heroic fight against the odds, like the Alamo or the 300 Spartans. Now they'd have us believe that 'heroes' are fat fuckwits piloting reaper drones from a base in the Mid-West.

• Like 4