Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

55 minutes ago, Nip said:

Mmmmm. Hopefully, yes ! Mind you, they MIGHT actually release a REAL deadly bioweapon (or virus, in their vernacular) to exact their revenge upon us anti-vaxers and plebs.  

A bioweapon is a sword that cuts both ways. They need to be careful how far they open the lid to Medussa's box. The evil inside could swallow them instead. Little people get these weapons and find practical ways to use them against their oppressors.

Already we see microwave ovens weaponized by back alley garage hacks. A weapon like that beamed through a wall can induce tumors and death silently to an occupant in the next room. I have seen hacks making powerful infrared lasers.

Adding fuel to that expanding mass of abilities could upset the balance of power and might prove fatal for the traditionally untouchable aggressors too.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

A bioweapon is a sword that cuts both ways. They need to be careful how far they open the lid to Medussa's box. The evil inside could swallow them instead. Little people get these weapons and find practical ways to use them against their oppressors. Already we see microwave ovens weaponized by back alley garage nerds. A weapon like that beamed through a wall can induce tumors and death silently to an occupant in the next room. I have seen nerds making powerful infrared lasers. Adding fuel to that expanding mass of abilities to balance the scales might prove fatal for them too.

I am confident they would ensure they avail themselves of an antidote to such a bioweapon before release. Naturally, only THEY (the priviged relatively few) would have access to such an antidote.

Who knows. Maybe I'm just spouting bollox

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nip said:

I am confident they would ensure they avail themselves of an antidote to such a bioweapon before release. Naturally, only THEY (the priviged relatively few) would have access to such an antidote

Is there an antidote for the Mrna bioweapon?  Lets just say a person aquires a vial of Mrna vax and soaks a blowdart and shoots a tyrant.

Will the tyrant have an antidote?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Is there an antidote for the Mrna bioweapon?  Lets just say a person aquires a vial of Mrna vax and soaks a blowdart and shoots a tyrant.

Well, yeah, maybe. Perhaps he keeps the antidote in a matchbox in his jacket breast pocket

10 minutes ago, Nip said:

IMO, no fucking idea. THEY might know, though

To need an antidote you need to know if you've been poisoned. When the Mrna drops people suddenly without forewarning an antidote is useless. No symptoms just a little more tired and the heart ventricles are progressively choked of their blood supply by growing clots. No pain. If per chance the target gets an EKG then the elevated ST segment would give it away.

Devi Sridhar's back in the news complaining of death threats and abuse she supposedly received. Maybe if she hadn't gone on children's TV in june 2021 claiming the covid jabs were 100% safe for kids she wouldn't be so hated.

Sturgeon shared 'private' email address with Covid expert

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-scotland-68055242

15:03

'I got death threats for talking about the pandemic'

Prof Sridhar says she went online to communicate honestly with people.

She says she knew experts were moving their families to remote areas and pulling their children out of school to protect them.

"That message was not reaching the general public," she says, adding that governments were underplaying the risks.

"I felt they deserved the same information we had and the same chances of protecting their loved ones."

Prof Sridhar says she had death threats and online abuse as she became a well-known face talking about the pandemic.

"It has been rough...racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia...I've taken it because I think the bigger idea is that we try to help each other and do good."

She says 75% of her university team are young women and they do not want to go near government service or the media.

"I've done my tour of duty," she says, "But who is going to step up next time?"

c8b11c23-4aee-4bdc-8909-df57705bc560.jpg.96a5595d81bbf5c1b90eecf48db0ffe2.jpg

Not surprising she feels the need to hide her identity with sunglasses.

All I can find now is this Hugo Talks episode discussing the CBBC Newsround episode Sridhar appeared on which has a few clips;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/otGMYnXB3twq/

image.png.45d2886ab59c3d1ad4ccb1c978b4c3f7.png

image.gif

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, BossCrow said:
Devi Sridhar's back in the news complaining of death threats and abuse she supposedly received. Maybe if she hadn't gone on children's TV in june 2021 claiming the covid jabs were 100% safe for kids she wouldn't be so hated.

Sturgeon shared 'private' email address with Covid expert

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-scotland-68055242

15:03

'I got death threats for talking about the pandemic'

Prof Sridhar says she went online to communicate honestly with people.

She says she knew experts were moving their families to remote areas and pulling their children out of school to protect them.

"That message was not reaching the general public," she says, adding that governments were underplaying the risks.

"I felt they deserved the same information we had and the same chances of protecting their loved ones."

Prof Sridhar says she had death threats and online abuse as she became a well-known face talking about the pandemic.

"It has been rough...racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia...I've taken it because I think the bigger idea is that we try to help each other and do good."

She says 75% of her university team are young women and they do not want to go near government service or the media.

"I've done my tour of duty," she says, "But who is going to step up next time?"

c8b11c23-4aee-4bdc-8909-df57705bc560.jpg.96a5595d81bbf5c1b90eecf48db0ffe2.jpg

Not surprising she feels the need to hide her identity with sunglasses.

All I can find now is this Hugo Talks episode discussing the CBBC Newsround episode Sridhar appeared on which has a few clips;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/otGMYnXB3twq/

image.png.45d2886ab59c3d1ad4ccb1c978b4c3f7.png

image.gif

Lots of forum posts here -

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/search/&q=sridhar&quick=1

• Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

A weapon, or a vehicle or cover for something else? Russian doll type of thing. Like a dozen black projects that serve as cover for two grey projects, one of which is a distracting placebo. I dunno 

The symbolic Russian dolls within dolls. The Matrioshka dolls. 

Snip-it_1706056613929.jpg.40c5d7b5dd3ddc33808c916bd2092194.jpg

You ever wonder if those spooks create so many layers of intrigue that they get lost in them sometimes and trip their own booby traps 😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Lots of forum posts here -

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/search/&q=sridhar&quick=1

Thanks I had a scroll through, one of Sridhar's CBBC appearances is still up on YT. I vaguely remember the BBC self-censoring one of the Newsround videos after the public backlash at the time (editing parts of it out). And they eased off a bit on the vax propaganda after that, at least on kids TV.

Edited by BossCrow
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Thanks I had a scroll through, one of Sridhar's CBBC appearances is still up on YT. I vaguely remember the BBC self-censoring one of the Newsround videos after the public backlash at the time. And they eased off a bit on the vax propaganda after that, at least on kids TV.

That bitch needs to do jail time.

• Like 6

UN tedros complaining working class people eat meat, they demand we all become vegetarian to " save the planet " and to conserve resources, which will all go to them.

The rich get richer and everyone else gets shafted

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

UN tedros complaining working class people eat meat, they demand we all become vegetarian to " save the planet " and to conserve resources, which will all go to them.

The rich get richer and everyone else gets shafted

First class wanker. Be interesting to find out what THEY eat during thier jolly in Davos

12 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

how can there be a antidote for a rewrite of DNA/RNA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

how can there be a antidote for a rewrite of DNA/RNA

The big issue with Mrna are the blood clots. An agent that resets the blood might buy some time. Surely when you become that intimate with cellular genetics you can undo the damage and reset proper function. Tell the cells to recalibrate. For now the need for antidotes is low priority because the oppressed are not striking back yet. Heck, they hardly even suspect they're being culled.