Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

29 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The Tibetan Sky Burial. Tribes living up high in rocky mountaintops carefully exploit the small patches of soil for planting food. When one of them dies a shaman takes charge of cutting up the remains so the big carnivorous birds can come and carry them away. Hence, the sky funeral. No timber even if they preferred cremation.

I watched a documentary about it and remember the guy who's job it was to make the corpse into 'bite size' pieces for the Vultures.

Following the $cience

https://www.ed.ac.uk/news/2024/all-uk-study-reveals-impact-missed-covid-vaccines

'Mathematical modelling (hah hah) indicated that 7,180 hospitalisations and deaths out of around 40,400 severe Covid-19 outcomes during four months in summer 2022 might have been averted if the UK population was fully vaccinated.

Under-vaccination was related to significantly more hospitalisations and deaths across all age groups studied, with under-vaccinated people over 75 more than twice as likely to have a severe Covid-19 outcome than those who were fully protected. (Proof?)

The highest rates of under-vaccination were found in younger people, men, people in areas of higher deprivation, and people of non-white ethnicity. '

Can you guess who has paid for the piper's tune:

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2020/12/inv004102

• Thanks 2

That's because people died during the two week period following a Covax injection, for only after two weeks post injection is one considered 'vaccinated'.

So all the damage caused by the Covax before its claimed vaccine effects had manifest, did so in the 'unvaccinated'.

Edited by Seconal
  • Like 3

On 1/21/2024 at 8:09 PM, Seconal said:

ROYAL NEWS

Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, diagnosed with aggressive form of skin cancer

The couple reportedly reached out as Kate spends her sixth day recovering from abdominal surgery at the London Clinic.

Sarah Ferguson has revealed that she is battling an aggressive form of skin cancer – just months after being diagnosed with breast cancer.

The Duchess of York’s spokesperson said the diagnosis had been “distressing”, but that she otherwise remains in good spirits.

This comes after both King Charles and the Princess of Wales undergo treatment for their respective health scares, with Prince Harry and Meghan reaching out to lend their support.

The couple reportedly made contact as Kate spends her sixth day recovering from abdominal surgery at the London Clinic and King Charles prepares to undergo treatment for his enlarged prostate.

A source told The Mirror: “The King and the Princess of Wales have received support from Prince Harry and Meghan regarding their health. The Duke and Duchess contacted both parties in different ways to pass on their concern and best wishes.”

Kate is said to be “doing well” but will remain in the exclusive clinic for between 10 to 14 days, and is not expected to return to official duties until after Easter.

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/kate-middleton-king-charles-princess-of-wales-harry-b2482200.html

remember her toe sucking days ?   i have no time for the lizzard royals or their ex/spouses.. cancer is a horrible disease but so is ritual child slaughter, one of the royals fave past times.

On 1/21/2024 at 11:26 PM, The Illuminator said:

Too many of us I reckon mate. 

it would have clearly shown that we do live in a fascist state if that had occured, bit too obvious, cant have that out in the open !...best do it quietly in other ways.

On 1/21/2024 at 5:18 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

At one time I was sitting in at a round table discussion and those attending were staunch anti-vax and highly critical of the covid control program.

During our lively discussion a few were eating potato chips and drinking commercial soft drinks big time. I politely declined the numerous offers to try this type of chips or the other.

Here we had highly informed folk protecting their health by avoiding the jab but were instead trashing their health with junk food.

When we discuss the compliant in this thread we describe them as also possessing bad judgement in food and lifestyle choices.

One can only wonder how people can feel proud they dodged the vax bullet but are digging their graves eating toxic food?

How does one develop the required curiosity to avoid the jab but not enough to be aware of those other deadly threats to health?

Would this be a case where people indulge in toxicity if the poison is not so deadly short term?

Anyways its interesting to observe great militancy towards one type of deadly poison and another, more laissez-faire attitude to others types of wasting agents.

Reminds me of a time long ago when I met a girl that was reforming from alcohol addiction and she invited me to come with her to see her alcoholics anonymous meeting. I never drank. 

While there at that meeting I followed the group downstairs after where coffee and doughnuts were offered and I swear you could cut the air with a knife for all the cigarette smoke. It left me with the impression they were trying to drown their alcohol urges in loads of other toxins.

thats good old human nature for ya!   self destructive

• Haha 1

On 1/20/2024 at 7:56 AM, Frankieboy said:

Little willy loves his vaccines

maybe thats why he is a little Prick

wouldnt you love to get this piece of shit and kill him in the slowest, most painfull way possible ?..and i abhor violence and so does bill apparently unless it involves a syringe.

On 1/19/2024 at 9:11 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I've been accused of being a superspreader.

Never once been ill with Covid, so carried on with life, though attending a work meeting including several maskies, quite a few people apparently fell afterwards and I got blame pointed at me, though all those doing the blaming were jabbed and are currently off sick.

bet you wished you wore a mask🤣

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2024 at 6:47 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1705603112041.jpg.e13dafb92277534dc5a35ee986e6a8ba.jpg

Lets say we accept these figues and lean on the conservative side we will say 13 million doctors worldwide.

Snip-it_1705603019994.jpg.d4b0b0449c2bec7fdebb68d223bf5b26.jpg

Lets go halfway and assume 2500 patients. If only 15% of those doctors fabricated documents for their patients we are looking at well over 1 million walking around free with bogus vax confirmations. 

Of course this is a very rough picture. I estimate the percentage of doctors issuing false vax papers is much higher.

In a real deadly universal health crisis those million would seal everyone's fate.

in the UK it must be 5000 patients to every Doctor as it would explain why you have to wait 6 fucking months for an appointment!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Snip-it_1705981482704.jpg.1878d83959ed9586eed32fd1a6c7818f.jpg

No electricity nor modern convenience, no phone, no computers, no social networking.

They are unarmed (to our knowledge) and while the rest of us sophisticated and modern people are thoroughly bolshevized by government and health tyrannies the Amish never become the next Waco, Texas. Why is that I wonder?

Big pharma and a growing body of researchers know information is leaking out that the Amish kids (never vaxxed) have no autism or epilepsy or ADD but no big rush to put them out of business. Discredit them.

They stand as a testament to our stupidity and while occupying land in the midst of major tax farms they are never coerced to abandon their traditions and get with modern society.

No police raids, no seizing of the kids for social isolation or parental rights revoked for child negligence. The usual tools used to destroy cohesion and stability of the non compliant.

So who are these people that they can go about their way with the only complaint that outsiders kick them sometimes and hurl gratuitous characterizations at them?

In other words hardly molested given the freedom they seem to be enjoying.

Pharma can topple governments and run powerful cartels but the Amish are off limits. No vax schedules, no quackery medicine, good wholesome food and fresh air and exercise but still not hounded as heretics.

What lies beneath that very curious immunity? Are they Swiss nobles? 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

44 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Do they have birth certificates and are they thus owned and subject to the state?

Excellent point! I don't think they go to doctors while pregnant and they give birth privately (Amish mid-wife).

We try that and the kids vanish in a parental neglect mirage. Not registering a kid is illegal where I sit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Seconal said:

I watched a documentary about it and remember the guy who's job it was to make the corpse into 'bite size' pieces for the Vultures.

For me the documentary was part of a 'Human Planet' compilation of environments where people thrive in spite of the remote and harsh climates.

Snip-it_1705985189609.jpg.98e6b248b575b84eaccf6daaa334c7db.jpg

Sulfur harvesters carting heavy loads on bare shoulders high up near the business end of a simmering volcano. Breathing those toxic sulphur fumes for a  daily pittance and other people elsewhere living way up in vertiginous jungle treehouse habitats and much more.

I bought it as a 3 DVD boxset.

A series I treasure and review often.

Snip-it_1705988459432.jpg.3f3b95948f427efb9f8391b84c24d4d5.jpg

Posterboy for the Selective Curiosity Syndrome.

Curious enough to call out the corruption and hypocracy of the Bush regime during 911, even paid for a 2 page ad in the New York Times articulating his disgust.

A casual observer might draw from this that Penn has learned or has knowledge that the authorities lie and betray their people.

Yet, he is supportive of the most terrifying bioweapon ever imagined and can't see the 911 mentality at work again.

He did not go full retard in "I Am Sam" as suggested by a character in 'Tropic Thunder'.

He went full out with this curiosity-hobbled insane lethal endorcement. 

• Like 1

Snip-it_1705988394930.jpg.d80de3c5090b67a2e3677b1dd62bd8c7.jpg

Here we have a guy that's been in the "Zone" several times. Mr.Universe, movie star, governor of California and married a Kennedy. Arnold would have to be deaf and blind not to notice his inlaws clobbering the government over this crazy vax. RFK jr. is a relative of Arnold yet Arnold endorces the poison his family are calling out. RFK jr must have been super furious. 

Snip-it_1705991880528.jpg.758c4d3723271111f6f9dedcb00305f6.jpg

Evidence they socialized at one time. Look at his shape in his late 60s.

Growing up involved in athletics I would worship Arnold's body building philosophies and basic common sense. Now a pathetic pharma mouthpiece for hire. No longer in the zone I think. Come with "me" instead if you want to live. Don't listen to him, he is a terminator.

6 hours ago, pete675 said:

The highest rates of under-vaccination were found in younger people, men, people in areas of higher deprivation, and people of non-white ethnicity. '

This is interesting though.

Younger people - more exposed to internet and alternative news.

Men - generally less conformist than women.

People in areas of higher deprivation - government doesn't care less about us, why are they bothered now?

People of non-white ethnicity - history of medical experimentation, Tuskegee etc.

https://drsambailey.com/resources/videos/germ-theory/what-we-werent-taught-about-the-plague/

Relevant to all claims made about   what's going on, seems to be  lack of real evidence when you start to look into it in detail .

Assumptions , circular  repetitious arguments and  citations , lack of Control experiments or understanding of what is really going on and how the  terrain is vital too

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pete675 said:

People of non-white ethnicity - history of medical experimentation, Tuskegee etc.

there is a long history of illegal experimentation on white people too except no one publicizes it because it doesn't fit into the woke victimhood narrative

This page on wikipedia used to be much longer about 15 years ago and has clearly been heavily edited, but gives a mere taste of the illegal and unethical experimentation that has been done on people of all skin shades, including white people

Unethical human experimentation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation

How British government carried out secret biological warfare tests on London Tube passengers in 1960s during Cold War

• New research suggests Britons were exposed to chemical tests
  • Biological warfare tests apparently more widespread than once thought
  • Professor Ulf Schmidt said there were secret trials on the Tube in 1964
  • 'Mock' chemical warfare tests on thousands of Britons from 1953 to 1964

By Emma Glanfield for MailOnline

Published: 05:14 EDT, 9 July 2015 | Updated: 07:33 EDT, 9 July 2015

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3154555/How-British-government-carried-secret-biological-warfare-tests-London-Tube-passengers-1960s-Cold-War.html

• Like 3