Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

More Than Half Suspect COVID-19 Vaccines Have Caused Deaths

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/more_than_half_suspect_covid_19_vaccines_have_caused_deaths?fbclid=IwAR3akby8whMNYrreNIpvmr5mr2RpMh1d520HcEfz6JmPphozc4S6imn6LEM

"A majority of Americans believe COVID-19 vaccines may be to blame for many unexplained deaths, and nearly one-in-four say someone they know could be among the victims."

In other words, they believe they were 'murdered' by the authorities that recommended and coerced people into taking the jabs. No chance of potential prosections of course. They would get off scot free. 🙄

17 hours ago, Seconal said:

ROYAL NEWS

Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, diagnosed with aggressive form of skin cancer

The couple reportedly reached out as Kate spends her sixth day recovering from abdominal surgery at the London Clinic.

Sarah Ferguson has revealed that she is battling an aggressive form of skin cancer – just months after being diagnosed with breast cancer.

The Duchess of York’s spokesperson said the diagnosis had been “distressing”, but that she otherwise remains in good spirits.

This comes after both King Charles and the Princess of Wales undergo treatment for their respective health scares, with Prince Harry and Meghan reaching out to lend their support.

The couple reportedly made contact as Kate spends her sixth day recovering from abdominal surgery at the London Clinic and King Charles prepares to undergo treatment for his enlarged prostate.

A source told The Mirror: “The King and the Princess of Wales have received support from Prince Harry and Meghan regarding their health. The Duke and Duchess contacted both parties in different ways to pass on their concern and best wishes.”

Kate is said to be “doing well” but will remain in the exclusive clinic for between 10 to 14 days, and is not expected to return to official duties until after Easter.

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/kate-middleton-king-charles-princess-of-wales-harry-b2482200.html

Mmmm. I do wonder.

6 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

plus extra virgin avacado oil

That’s the one! Also I hear almond oil is potentially good too.

Not sure about hemp oil as it might have a low smoking temp which makes the oil less healthy. Great neat on ya salads etc

If you go to your local supermarket armed with new knowledge, all you’ll see is aisle upon aisle of poison. 

Take a trip past your local McDonald’s at lunchtime, massive lines of cars waiting to buy their favourite shite.

Plumbers, electricians, builders, office workers, the very people holding the infrastructure and commerce of the country together. Poor buggers, if they only knew, a bit like the jabs. 

Chicken molay with black beans sweet potato and brown rice and peas tonight.

Thankyou Diners Drive Ins and Dives, Rick Stein, Jamie Oliver, James Martin, Michelle Roux Jnr, Raymond Blanc and the Food Network for teaching me well and for getting something good out of a satanic media corporation, I salute you

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

my diets shite but my kid eats 90% organic and its all meat and 2 veg type

Sounds good, maybe take a leaf out of your kids book? Just sayin.

These workers I mentioned, their diets are rubbish, plus nearly all of them have experimental mRNA floating around their systems, add ten pints of lager from the weekend and most are fit to drop, although having said that, a lot of them do play footy or rugby at the weekends too. Just lucky there are defibrillators at most sports grounds now

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Sounds good, maybe take a leaf out of your kids book? Just sayin.

These workers I mentioned, their diets are rubbish, plus nearly all of them have experimental mRNA floating around their systems, add ten pints of lager from the weekend and most are fit to drop, although having said that, a lot of them do play footy or rugby at the weekends too. Just lucky there are defibrillators at most sports grounds now

Healthy food restaurants that serve up Mediterranean food will assure the customers that they make their own non-preservative sauces and employ the most stringent cleanliness and best meats. And the food tastes great. The rice however was probably cooked in flouridated city tap water. Making the claim of healthy food not exactly true. The beef they put in their dishes was vaxxed. 

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Healthy food restaurants that serve up Mediterranean food will assure the customers that they make their own non-preservative sauces and employ the most stringent cleanliness and best meats. And the food tastes great. The rice however was probably cooked in flouridated city tap water. Making the claim of healthy food not exactly true. The beef they put in their dishes was vaxxed. 

Are you talking about America? As I’m not sure they’ve started mRNA vaxxing cattle in the uk just yet, although I could be wrong, or do you mean vaccinations in general? 

Mediterranian food is usually predominantly fish, lamb/goat and pork, anything they can get up and down a mountain easily or scoop out of the sea, although there are some good med beef dishes around. 

• Like 1

The Augury Surrounding the Sudden Phenomenon of Lost Cats

Do They Know...?

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

22 JAN 2024

All these recent news stories and reports of pet cats wandering around 'lost' I suspect is due to the Needlecraft. Their owners—as a result of alien DNA from the Covid Vaccine—may not be their 'owners' any more.

Cats—unlike dogs—are abandoning their doomed 'Trust the Science' owners as they do not want to be locked indoors when the ‘Suddenly and Unexpectedly’ happens.

Added to this, cats know when it is time to scarper. Running away from home may be a better option for them rather than being trapped to die inside a locked house or apartment.

They are also possibly being unleashed for the wave of rats which will be arriving to feed on the ‘Safe and Effective’ dead when no one left to bury them.

HP Lovecraft knew the nature of cats—only too well—for when the supernatural and the malevolent unseen presence is afoot.

2934609C-497C-451E-8A74-38354502CC54.webp.df2a1ae80fdd7bcae36d3b32d703289d.webp

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Are you talking about America? As I’m not sure they’ve started mRNA vaxxing cattle in the uk just yet, although I could be wrong, or do you mean vaccinations in general? 

Mediterranian food is usually predominantly fish, lamb/goat and pork, anything they can get up and down a mountain easily or scoop out of the sea, although there are some good med beef dishes around. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant beef vaxxed with conventional deactivated pathogen cultured in egg yolk, legacy vax.

Add to that pumped with growth hormones, same with chickens. Cattle and poultry and even fish-farm feed is laced with Monsanto goodies. Yep, America.

Did you know that pharma had many millions of chickens producing eggs for vaccines for decades. The chickens were said to be in a secret location. For security reasons whatever that meant.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 1:14 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

One would have thought that the jab was going to protect them. No? They should ask for their money back! Morons!

But, the death jab was free!

+ you get a free burger

+ you get a free donut

+ you get a free bear

And you get a free stripper.

Guess for many that's worth dying for 🤭

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant beef vaxxed with conventional deactivated pathogen cultured in egg yolk, legacy vax.

Add to that pumped with growth hormones, same with chickens. Cattle and poultry and even fish-farm feed is laced with Monsanto goodies. Yep, America.

Did you know that pharma had many millions of chickens producing eggs for vaccines for decades. The chickens were said to be in a secret location. For security reasons whatever that meant.

Makes you wonder what it is that they are actually doing to those chickens.

Depending on what you feed the chickens, eggs can be harmful or beneficial. I know one large scale egg producer who feeds his chickens cheap food with growth promotors. The eggs are massive with weak, thin brittle shells. They smell rotten and  anaerobic the moment you crack them, and taste quite bad. He sells to the major supermarkets.

I know another small scale egg producer who feeds her chickens natural grains and foraged insects. Her eggs are small with rock solid shells, deep yellow or bright orange yolks, smell fresh and the taste is so good you don’t even need salt or pepper. Go figure. 

I’ve done my fair share of fish husbandry at commercial fisheries and the amount of chemicals, mineral compounds and artificial additives we used was absurd. Parasites and ammonia imbalance were the most prominent problems, due to overstocking and unnatural food the fish wouldn’t find in nature. 

Every species of animal we eat will be mRNAed soon, make the most of now! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Contaminated food, contaminated water, contaminated air to breathe, depop, murderous governments, WHOREporations, medical mafia, secret orgs of groovy gang members, communists, fascists, nazi's(zionists), breakaway civilisation that views itself and it's members as above the law and exalted to the lofty heights of god kings striding across the face of planet stupid (the WHOre), pfffffft old hat, where have you lot been hiding, here's the legendary Jim Marrs and hat to explain from 2015.

Jim Marrs: Population Control & Reduction
Duration 00:55:55

https://odysee.com/@trunews:2/jim-marrs-population-control-reduction:f

jimmarrsdepop1.webp.1e02a02d2492fd02beab0e1614aa86ee.webp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Contaminated food, contaminated water, contaminated air to breathe, depop, murderous governments, WHOREporations, medical mafia, secret orgs of groovy gang members, communists, fascists, nazi's(zionists), breakaway civilisation that views itself and it's members as above the law and exalted to the lofty heights of god kings striding across the face of planet stupid (the WHOre), pfffffft old hat, where have you lot been hiding, here's the legendary Jim Marrs and hat to explain from 2015.

Jim Marrs: Population Control & Reduction
Duration 00:55:55

https://odysee.com/@trunews:2/jim-marrs-population-control-reduction:f

jimmarrsdepop1.webp.1e02a02d2492fd02beab0e1614aa86ee.webp

Wicked hat 

• Haha 1

The state of California has just made legal the disposal of human remains by liquifaction. Also referred to as a liquid funeral.

I predict this method will become mandatory and cremations gradually phased out.

Crematoriums produce CO2 so the climate change agenda has those in it's crosshairs. 

For the time being these innovations in the disposal sciences are isolated and have no piping network interconnecting them perhaps to a central processing plant. For now they move the resulting sludge overland by transport.

Who knows, airlines have been talking of using hybrid fuels made from 80% biomass combustibles. They did not elaborate on the definition of 'biomass' as to what it is made from.

Can they disolve a human body in an organic acid bath that leaves the final product suitable for human or animal consumption?

The genesis of soylent green?

Liquification could be mandated to manage pandemics and that would really boost the presence of those machines.

Of course, and as always, whatever means is used it is only handling what the harvester vultures had no need for. May you live in interesting times.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The state of California has just made legal the disposal of human remains by liquifaction. Also referred to as a liquid funeral.

I predict this method will become mandatory and cremations gradually phased out.

Crematoriums produce CO2 so the climate change agenda has those in it's crosshairs. 

For the time being these innovations in the disposal sciences are isolated and have no piping network interconnecting them perhaps to a central processing plant. For now they move the resulting sludge overland by transport.

Who knows, airlines have been talking of using hybrid fuels made from 80% biomass combustibles. They did not elaborate on the definition of 'biomass' as to what it is made from.

Can they disolve a human body in an organic acid bath that leaves the final product suitable for human or animal consumption?

The genesis of soylent green?

Liquification could be mandated to manage pandemics and that would really boost the presence of those machines.

Of course, and as always, whatever means is used it is only handling what the harvester vultures had no need for. May you live in interesting times.

I suspect they will phase our embalming and burials as well eventually, that will help cover up all the artificial blood clot deaths if they do manage to do that but there is still a lot of religious that might insist, so we will see. I suspect they will get away with it for all non religious by making it cheaper or subsidizing it. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I suspect they will phase our embalming and burials as well eventually, that will help cover up all the artificial blood clot deaths if they do manage to do that but there is still a lot of religious that might insist, so we will see. I suspect they will get away with it for all non religious by making it cheaper or subsidizing it. 

Will they abandon the management of the dead entirely I wonder. Back to a time when the remains were put on display in living rooms and buried nearby entirely managed privately? If they start growing transplant organs in a lab they won't need our parts. The human body has great value after death as fuel and god forbid, food. I wonder sometimes where it says that the state has non-negotiable rights to the remains of our fallen. When was that law passed? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-68050778

'Flu vaccine: 50-64 year olds in NI offered flu jab.'

Dr Louise Herron, deputy director of public health at the PHA said: "Overall influenza levels remain low at present [but] we are seeing increased activity so it is essential that we don't become complacent. "The flu virus hasn't gone away and we must all continue to take steps to prevent catching and spreading it." (No, it just went on a very long vacation.)

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 12:04 PM, webtrekker said:

AstraZeneca in £80m Covid jab compensation claim set to be one of biggest battles of its kind

Lawyers lodge 35 High Court claims with up to 40 more expected to follow.

Robert Mendick, Chief Reporter 20 January 2024 • 5:03pm.

The claims of 35 alleged victims of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine have been lodged against the pharmaceutical giant in what threatens to be one of the biggest legal cases of its kind. Lawyers have issued the claims amounting to tens of millions of pounds in the High Court over complications they say were caused by the vaccine, months after launching two test cases. The cases highlight what is claimed to be a very rare side effect that has been linked to the deaths of at least 81 people and caused serious harm to hundreds more.The claims allege the vaccine, developed by AstraZeneca in partnership with the University of Oxford, is “defective”. The vaccine has been linked to a newly identified condition that causes blood clots called Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia and Thrombosis (VITT). In about one-in-five cases, patients who contracted VITT died.

The Telegraph understands that up to 40 more claims are expected to be lodged. The total compensation bill, should AstraZeneca lose, amounts to about £80m, making it one of the most expensive vaccine litigation cases ever. The Government has underwritten any legal action brought against AstraZeneca as part of its deal in rolling out the Covid-19 vaccine programme, which received regulatory approval at the end of December 2021. Manufacturers of the other Covid vaccines have also received Government indemnification. Sir Jeremy Wright, the former attorney general, is urging Rishi Sunak, the Prime Minister, to intervene and settle the cases before they reach court. One of his constituents, Jamie Scott, suffered a “significant permanent brain injury”.

Payment is wholly inadequate

Sir Jeremy told The Telegraph: “The public need the confidence to know they will be looked after if in the tiny, tiny minority of cases where the vaccine has gone wrong. “And that confidence is damaged if the Government does not step in and settle these cases.” Under the Government’s Vaccine Damage Payment scheme, people who suffer adverse reactions that lead to death or a 60 per cent disability are entitled to a one-off payment of £120,000 tax free. But lawyers argue that sum is wholly inadequate in many of the cases where people have died or been forced to give up lucrative careers. The scheme has paid out in about 150 cases, of which all but a handful occurred after receiving the AstraZeneca jab. Sir Jeremy maintained that in cases where the Government had already paid damages, causation had effectively been proven.

One of the new cases has been lodged by the widower of Nicola Weideling, an employee of Oxford University, who died aged 45 in May 2021 after having the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine. A coroner has already ruled that the cause of death was VITT. Her husband Kurt has urged AsatraZeneca to settle the claim. His wife died after developing blood clots and suffering a “significant brain bleed”. AstraZeneca is fighting the claim. In its defence, it has denied its vaccine was “defective” and has insisted the claims against the company are “confused” and “wrong in law”. The pharmaceutical giant is being sued under the Consumer Protection Act amid claims the vaccine was not as safe as recipients were led to believe. AstraZeneca points out the vaccine is estimated to have saved six million lives in its first year of rollout. The vaccine is no longer used in the UK as part of the booster programme.

So, thus far, only about 150 people (or their next of kin) got the £120,000 payout. Shocking.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, numnuts said:

So, thus far, only about 150 people (or their next of kin) got the £120,000 payout. Shocking.

The whole thing is shocking. The government granted the suppliers complete indemnity, why do that, especially on an emergency approved medicine that was apparently only tested in one study before it was approved for all ages. It makes little logical sense. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Funny I was thinking about that trust the science line that they came out with and strangely I didn't think of it at the time but trust the science? haha the same science that still thinks two buildings collapsed in to their own foot print at free fall speed. haha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Natural burial is the best way to deal with corpses. You shouldn't put them in a hermetically sealed coffin to putrify, nor should you burn them, you should simply wrap the body in a cotton sheet and bury it six feet deep. It will decompose into the soil and fertilize the earth.

You could even plant flowers or a tree over the grave and know that grandma is a part of them. You could even plant a fruit or nut tree and celebrate with a Walnut cake each year from Grandma's tree, if that doesn't offend your sensibilities.

There were 61 million people who died in 2023. Combined with the fact that 134 million babies were born in 2023, the world population increased by 73 million people in 2023 (134 million births – 61 million deaths = 73 million more people; a net increase of 0.91%).

Point is, the human body represents a significant amount of biological material that should be naturally recycled back into the earth from whence it came and should not be sealed away, burnt nor liquified by caustic chemicals. Hakuna Matata.

Here's twelve unusual funeral traditions from around the world.

www.legalandgeneral.com/insurance/over-50-life-insurance/funeral-planning/funeral-traditions-from-around-the-world/

Edited by Seconal
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seconal said:

Natural burial is the best way to deal with corpses. You shouldn't put them in a hermetically sealed coffin to putrify, nor should you burn them, you should simply wrap the body in a cotton sheet and bury it six feet deep. It will decompose into the soil and fertilize the earth.

You could even plant flowers or a tree over the grave and know that grandma is a part of them. You could even plant a fruit or nut tree and celebrate with a Walnut cake each year from Grandma's tree, if that doesn't offend your sensibilities.

There were 61 million people who died in 2023. Combined with the fact that 134 million babies were born in 2023, the world population increased by 73 million people in 2023 (134 million births – 61 million deaths = 73 million more people; a net increase of 0.91%).

Point is, the human body represents a significant amount of biological material that should be naturally recycled back into the earth from whence it came and should not be sealed away, burnt nor liquified by caustic chemicals. Hakuna Matata.

Here's twelve unusual funeral traditions from around the world.

www.legalandgeneral.com/insurance/over-50-life-insurance/funeral-planning/funeral-traditions-from-around-the-world/

The Tibetan Sky Burial. Tribes living up high in rocky mountaintops carefully exploit the small patches of soil for planting food. When one of them dies a shaman takes charge of cutting up the remains so the big carnivorous birds can come and carry them away. Hence, the sky funeral. No timber even if they preferred cremation.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2024 at 5:18 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

At one time I was sitting in at a round table discussion and those attending were staunch anti-vax and highly critical of the covid control program.

During our lively discussion a few were eating potato chips and drinking commercial soft drinks big time. I politely declined the numerous offers to try this type of chips or the other.

Here we had highly informed folk protecting their health by avoiding the jab but were instead trashing their health with junk food.

When we discuss the compliant in this thread we describe them as also possessing bad judgement in food and lifestyle choices.

One can only wonder how people can feel proud they dodged the vax bullet but are digging their graves eating toxic food?

How does one develop the required curiosity to avoid the jab but not enough to be aware of those other deadly threats to health?

Would this be a case where people indulge in toxicity if the poison is not so deadly short term?

Anyways its interesting to observe great militancy towards one type of deadly poison and another, more laissez-faire attitude to others types of wasting agents.

Reminds me of a time long ago when I met a girl that was reforming from alcohol addiction and she invited me to come with her to see her alcoholics anonymous meeting. I never drank. 

While there at that meeting I followed the group downstairs after where coffee and doughnuts were offered and I swear you could cut the air with a knife for all the cigarette smoke. It left me with the impression they were trying to drown their alcohol urges in loads of other toxins.

Once in a while for special occasions toxics are good 🤪 And I'm not talking about Acesulfame and other E 'vitamins'... But chips from deep fry with friends or lamp of vine?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Once in a while for special occasions toxics are good 🤪 And I'm not talking about Acesulfame and other E 'vitamins'... But chips from deep fry with friends or lamp of vine?

Whether something poisonous will injure or kill is simply a matter of degrees. Kings of old would sometimes consume small quantities of deadly poison to build up a tolerance should an assassin attempt to poison him. Not sure how well that worked 😁

• Haha 1