Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I don't watch TV so maybe, but I haven't seen it being promoted in the UK yet. Looks stupid, all these stupid mask wearing people elbowing each other *facepalm*.

I was in the shop and I was complaining at the counter when paying about people smelling and I said probably because of the lockdown people are not washing. She said if I was wearing a mask, I wouldn't smell it. *facepalm*  That is not a world I want to live in. 

Edited by SimonTV

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I don't watch TV so maybe, but I haven't seen it being promoted in the UK yet. Looks stupid, all these stupid mask wearing people elbowing each other *facepalm*.

I was in the shop and I was complaining at the counter when paying about people smelling and I said probably because of the lockdown people are not washing. She said if I was wearing a mask, I wouldn't smell it. *facepalm*  That is not a world I want to live in. 

These fucking morons are brain damage.

They are everywhere.....It's a nightmare.

All because they are addicted to MSM.

Cunts.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

These fucking morons are brain damage.

They are everywhere.....It's a nightmare.

All because they are addicted to MSM.

Study on Mental Illness and Politics Says a LOT, White Liberals Show Higher Rate of Mental Illness

VeryLiberalMentallyIll-1200x600-1.jpg

GoldbergWLMIProbability-1200x685-1.jpg

Edited by Macnamara

5 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Maybe last winter's Flu jab killed a lot of elderly. Selected individuals could have been hit with something else eg 5g. I had something very nasty in February but it didn't affect my lungs.

I wrote about it at the time on GLP.

My brother-in-law is 69.....He had his first ever flu jab in Nov 2019.

Since then he's gone from being an active energetic guy for his age to a complete sack of shit who is permanently unwell and has aged bodily and facially about 10 years.

He insists it was the injection that caused it.

I did warn him not to have it but he wouldn't listen.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, numnuts said:

I find this hard to believe. It sounds like, if not taking the piss completely, that he is exaggerating

Maybe, hard to say as he deleted the tweets after backlash. The far-left are a bit unhinged in regards to people enjoying Thanksgiving though, and many of them don't think the covid bs goes far enough.

4 hours ago, smashstuff said:

USA, no excess deaths in 2020, show this to your dumb normie sheeple friends and families:

total deaths 2020.jpeg

Great find, and there is also this.

https://notthebee.com/article/a-few-days-ago-johns-hopkins-published-a-study-saying-corona-is-nbd-they-then-deleted-it-read-it-here-in-its-entirety

Quote:Johns Hopkins published this study on Sunday which posits that Covid is nowhere near the disaster we're being told it is. I would summarize it for you or offer pull-quotes but honestly you just have to read it yourself because it's mind-blowing. The original article is now deleted from the Johns Hopkins website ... for some reason. Luckily the internet is forever and it's available via the Wayback Machine. Here is the article in its entirety:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223119/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19
Quote:After retrieving data on the CDC website, Briand compiled a graph representing percentages of total deaths per age category from early February to early September, which includes the period from before COVID-19 was detected in the U.S. to after infection rates soared.

Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.

“The reason we have a higher number of reported COVID-19 deaths among older individuals than younger individuals is simply because every day in the U.S. older individuals die in higher numbers than younger individuals,” Briand said.

Briand also noted that 50,000 to 70,000 deaths are seen both before and after COVID-19, indicating that this number of deaths was normal long before COVID-19 emerged. Therefore, according to Briand, not only has COVID-19 had no effect on the percentage of deaths of older people, but it has also not increased the total number of deaths.

These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.

4 hours ago, smashstuff said:

USA, no excess deaths in 2020, show this to your dumb normie sheeple friends and families:

Over the weekend, a study was published by Johns Hopkins claiming that COVID-19 has ‘Relatively No Effect on Deaths’ in U.S.  

Unfortunately, shortly after being published, the report was deleted from the web.

According to study, “in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/johns-hopkins-study-mysteriously-disappears-shows-spite-covid-no-deaths-2020-prior-years/

• Like 2

18 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I got a text a month or two back form my GP ."Your age group (50+) has been now chosen to take this years flu vaccine"or words to that effect.

A few weeks later another text. "due to demand please stop calling us there will be another batch ready early in December."

Hmm..I think; this ties in nicely with the covid vaccine launch?

The roll out of over 50s flu on December 1st is this years flu jab mate.