Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 1/15/2024 at 5:47 PM, Talorgan said:

At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament

Not sure if will reach majestic 100000 number for them to talk about it though?

UK parliament?

Nah, they won't talk about it. They are scumbags.

3 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

So called organic portals, or as Dolores Cannon called them, back drop people. People who are just bodies, without a spirit, who can be possesed by negative entities to serve their purpose.

I have read something "crazy", but who knows, since the very world we live in can be called "crazy".

They said that humans can not create intelligence, in terms of artificial intelligence. What they, the cabal, is doing, is that they are creating artificial bodies that can be possesed by entities from other dimensions, evil entities of course.

It does sound ridiculous, but, is it impossible?

Totally plausible.

They’re called ‘walk ins’.

If you believe the cloning stuff too, they do things called ‘devil runs’ where they transfer the consciousness of someone rich and famous into a joe bloggs clone and go on a killing spree.

Afterwards joe bloggs gets his consciousness back, goes to a secure wing for the rest of his life. 

• Like 1

Snip-it_1637198938596.jpg.6cf0b7f1b3604a650248bc1454ad6d07.jpg

And make amends for the inhuman way they persecuted dissenters or admit they killed or crippled their kid with vax or alienated and de-homed a teenage dissenter that later committed suicide as a homeless lad or gal. And risk being sued or criminally charged or lose your standing and authority. Easier to just leave covid on the books as a legitimate medical crisis.

Same with those persecuting pot smokers during the prohibition

Have any apologised? Better to imagine that legalization was another government bungle that will be corrected in time.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i see a number of possibilities with campbell. Initially i was angry with him and dr malhotra but once they started speaking out against the jabs, albeit TOO LATE for many, i was just relieved that such a perception was being put before new audiences, mainly in the mainstream

on one hand we can be skeptical of the size of audience some people have as an indicator that they are part of the system but on the other hand when they do say something true we know that truth bomb just reached a lot of people

i guess the test of whether that guy is really a genuine guy now trying to question 'the science' of the government or if he is in fact controlled opposition whose playing a long game, is how he will behave in the next crisis.....

when disease X lands will he be out there shilling for the latest state approved medical intervention or will he this time urge caution?

some might see the fact he is still on youtube as a sure sign he's one of 'them' but i guess a counter argument would be that he can't be ejected for 'misinformation' because he always cites the mainstream sources of info

one to keep an eye on for sure but yeah he still seems to labour under the belief that there was a real novel virus etc

On a sidenote:

When a Morona "virus" scam started in Serbia, "our" goverment appointed Dr. Branislav Nestorović, the best of the best doctor for children and lung problems, the first thing he said was: "this virus, is the most ridiculous virus in the history of human kind."

Well yeah, they removed him from the "crisis panel" rather quickly. Since that day, because that person speaks many truths, you could easily identify who is a real person and who is an imbecile, just by the way they speak about Nestorović.

The way that everyone "official", including msm, government and medical folks, went after him is really telling of which people you really should not listen to regarding anything.

PS: I'm a bit drunk, please friends, don't mind my rant 🤭

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Nip said:

Thanks. I'll stay with my bike (and potholes) then. Fuck wings !

I had to go to Germany in decembar, to funeral, because my uncle died.

While in the airplane, I was thinking: damn, I hope this pilot, and the co-pilot, haven't taken the death jab 😅

I was not alone, I have no fear of the death, it's just an illusion anyway, but I was with my mother, my sister, and my niece 😬

Snip-it_1705427869865.jpg.8a163cb16b7a31e3a31b5cc6d75b9341.jpg

All you Star Trek fans of the original series may recall an episode where a super computer is being installed on the Enterprise and was designed to make the captain obsolete:

Snip-it_1705428139278.jpg.59bf4ed68b0d4b2798d56e025fec89a0.jpg

Now this computer took complete control of the ship the same way the WEF wants to control our world. How was this seemingly unstoppable thing neutralized, he pulled the plug. Removed the juice that gave it life. We will pull plugs too.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In 1917-18 during that vax genocide they described as the Spanish flu we must bear in mind that television did not exist yet and radios were not in every home. Word of mouth was robust and word got around that those not vaccinated did not get sick. Many were saved because the added propaganda delivered by our modern visual mediums was not invented yet. Telephones were increasingly available to spread messages far and wide without censorship.

As far as spanish flu is concerned, anyone who isn't aware of Rosenau experiment should check it out. 

But not the LiePedia version, but the real one.

It's really, really interesting.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nip said:

I'd suggest he is a compulsive liar. Shame really. He needs some kind of emotional and mental support

You can not emotionally and mentally support someone who isn't a human being in the first place 🤭

27 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

I had to go to Germany in decembar, to funeral, because my uncle died.

While in the airplane, I was thinking: damn, I hope this pilot, and the co-pilot, haven't taken the death jab 😅

I was not alone, I have no fear of the death, it's just an illusion anyway, but I was with my mother, my sister, and my niece 😬

Sidebar: modern airliner controls can be assumed remotely. They successfully flew and landed a big Boeing with no one onboard two decades ago. All done from the ground.

Autopilot technology has advanced and anticipatory functions were incorporated to bring the plane near the strongest remote signal to take over. A 7500, 7600, 7700 distress signal initiates background AI monitoring.

The airliner becomes like a drone.

Trickiest is pilot sudden death during landing but again there is a copilot you pray has fast reflexes. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

The problem:

Pilot Warns of Airline Industry Disaster Due to COVID-19 Vaccines

https://www.globalresearch.ca/pilot-warns-airline-industry-disaster-due-covid-19-vaccines/5840318

The solution:

FAA’s diversity push includes focus on hiring people with ‘severe intellectual’ and ‘psychiatric’ disabilities

https://www.foxnews.com/us/faas-diversity-push-includes-focus-hiring-people-severe-intellectual-psychiatric-disabilities

As if flying commercial wasn't already stressful enough...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1705363716086.jpg.129b2d7b2c6ceb7e18114fe21a359ef4.jpg

The masses showed us how closely related the rolls are to eating in times of scarcity. The food at one end, the roll at the other. The fights broke out because supply line disturbances upset inventories of rolls. At first watching the fights inspired me to label the whole affair a circus show and people were more concerned with wiping their behinds than stocking food. They had plenty of food. Now I understand how food and rolls are a symbiotic pair and worth fighting for 😁

Not to mention, the toilet paper is really bad for our health.

Washing one self after doing number 2 is less convinient, but far more better option.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nip said:

Islam suggest you use a medium-size stone (no sharp edges of course).  I guess you just toss it when you are done. No need to rush to the store. Just sayin'

That stone in Islam has much more purposes it could, or should, be used for, just saying 🤭

2 hours ago, Seconal said:

Agreed. Why was wiping your arse their main concern, surely food, water and energy would matter most. If desperate, you can clean yourself other ways but food isn't something you can just create.

Priorities people. Though Covid did make them all shit themselves!

Most of those toilet-paper videos came from USA, you know, the dumbest nation. 

Just saying...

18 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

This is the data we need made public…

IMG_4356.jpeg

If it is released to the plebs, I'd predict it will be redacted. They ALWAYS have things to hide from us peasants

Edited by Nip

Snip-it_1705438696024.jpg.cb77c13f615befa145c865d50a76e585.jpg

"Inescapable truth", shorter and sicker lives the price to pay if we drift too far from a locked down existance. WEF blackmail. That's an "economic" forum. What's up with them playing health authority. At least Bill Gates had some form of medical experience selling us anti-virus software 😁

V.I.R.U.S. (Vital Information Resources Under Seige)

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

no because they are not part of the collective unconscious

I think Dick titled his book as a philosophical question to humanity, rather than an actual question, reflecting the need to create an artificial version of ourselves back into us- why? Why do we (or our masters) want this? Will the androids be so similar to us that they’ll dream? Well, we dream of sheep jumping over stiles, allegedly, so why shouldn’t they? They’ll just be electric sheep instead. 

The upcoming transhuman technocracy, PK Dick knew scanners will only see darkly, his book is a warning as well as a philosophical statement