Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Total bullshit, but some of the statistics are interesting. As in, the jab uptake statistics, which are probably reliable as totals, though not as percentages of the U.K. population. We all know the population of the U.K. isn't 67 million. More like 70-75 million.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67980238

'Study links missed Covid jabs with severe disease risk.'

'More than 7,000 Covid-related hospital admissions and deaths could have been prevented in the UK in the summer of 2022 if the population had received the full number of jabs recommended, according to research in The Lancet. Some 44% of the UK population was under-vaccinated, with younger people among the most likely to skip doses.'

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, numnuts said:

Total bullshit, but some of the statistics are interesting. As in, the jab uptake statistics, which are probably reliable as totals, though not as percentages of the U.K. population. We all know the population of the U.K. isn't 67 million. More like 70-75 million.

'More than 7,000 Covid-related hospital admissions and deaths could have been prevented in the UK in the summer of 2022 if the population had received the full number of jabs recommended, according to research in The Lancet. Some 44% of the UK population was under-vaccinated, with younger people among the most likely to skip doses.'

The correlation is obvious.

'Missing' jabs, i.e. having had one in the first place would leave you prone to getting ill. Having had more than one means you're less likely to be ill as you're more likely to be dead and not in the stats.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, numnuts said:

I dont think the population is any way near 67 million, I think its much less.

8 hours ago, numnuts said:

Older people urged to get Covid jab as UK study shows avoidable deaths

More than 7,000 hospital admissions and deaths could have been avoided if people had been fully vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/15/older-people-urged-to-get-covid-jab-as-uk-study-shows-avoidable-deaths

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Older people urged to get Covid jab as UK study shows avoidable deaths

More than 7,000 hospital admissions and deaths could have been avoided if people had been fully vaccinated

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/15/older-people-urged-to-get-covid-jab-as-uk-study-shows-avoidable-deaths

Yeah, right .... a 'study'. That ALONE says it all.

What a load of bollox. They really DO think we are retarded  🙄

• Haha 1

According to Anthony ("I am the science") Fauci

“It just sort of appeared,” he told the subcommittee, which was an unusual answer since he otherwise said 100 times that he couldn’t remember anything. Here, however, he concedes there was never any science behind it.

The Origin of 6 Feet of Distance

https://www.theepochtimes.com/opinion/the-origin-of-6-feet-of-distance-5563336?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly

1 minute ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

According to Anthony ("I am the science") Fauci)

“It just sort of appeared,” he told the subcommittee, which was an unusual answer since he otherwise said 100 times that he couldn’t remember anything. Here, however, he concedes there was never any science behind it.

The Origin of 6 Feet of Distance

https://www.theepochtimes.com/opinion/the-origin-of-6-feet-of-distance-5563336?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

I'd suggest he is a compulsive liar. Shame really. He needs some kind of emotional and mental support

TV presenter slammed for fuelling ‘turbo cancer’ conspiracy theory

https://metro.co.uk/2024/01/15/tv-presenter-slammed-fuelling-turbo-cancer-conspiracy-theory-20115079/

According to the MSM, the reason Neil Oliver is wrong is because this article appears in a "free paper". If it was true it would have appeared in a "pay to read" source. 

Screenshot_20240116-122321_kindlephoto-185719991.png

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

TV presenter slammed for fuelling ‘turbo cancer’ conspiracy theory

https://metro.co.uk/2024/01/15/tv-presenter-slammed-fuelling-turbo-cancer-conspiracy-theory-20115079/

According to the MSM, the reason Neil Oliver is wrong is because this article appears in a "free paper". If it was true it would have appeared in a "pay to read" source. 

Screenshot_20240116-122321_kindlephoto-185719991.png

No problem. He'll eventually be proved right ......................... in 20 years time ......................... when all the responsible cunts are either hunkered down in their luxury underground 'palaces' or ....................................................... when they are pushing up the daisies

• Like 1

14 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Damn! Read the whole bloody book and still no answer to the question: 'Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?'

I'll try the Welsh (sorry, Cymru) version and see if I have more luck there ...

🤣

The answer is No, because the androids could never understand the reason why the humans dream of animals, whether real or electric. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

So the argument is "these people wouldn't charge you for their lies"?

• Like 1

Snip-it_1705363716086.jpg.129b2d7b2c6ceb7e18114fe21a359ef4.jpg

The masses showed us how closely related the rolls are to eating in times of scarcity. The food at one end, the roll at the other. The fights broke out because supply line disturbances upset inventories of rolls. At first watching the fights inspired me to label the whole affair a circus show and people were more concerned with wiping their behinds than stocking food. They had plenty of food. Now I understand how food and rolls are a symbiotic pair and worth fighting for 😁

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A typical cardiac electrical QRS interval representing one heartbeat. 

Snip-it_1705419400978.jpg.5e688bdab7ca51422e6e92ede551989c.jpg

In STEMI (ST Elevated Myocardial Infarction) the ECG hows an elevated ST part of the cardiac QRS interval. This means there is a blockage of a coronary artery supplying blood to the lower ventricals of the heart. Meaning the ventricals are dying. 

Snip-it_1705419692249.jpg.df6a718223e1eb5a331f068e9c57682c.jpg

Now picture an athlete pushing a heart in this condition during a sporting match. The heart is a resilient organ that can take a lot of timing errors and incomplete blockage and blood starvation under normal daily exertion loads and has been observed to develop alternate coronary pathways to circumvent a blockage if exertion is minimal. 

Countless people are walking around with varying degrees of clotting post-vaccination and they feel a shortness of breath and loss of vitality but don't suspect the heart is dying until the paralyzing pain of a heart thats had enough.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1705363716086.jpg.129b2d7b2c6ceb7e18114fe21a359ef4.jpg

The masses showed us how closely related the rolls are to eating in times of scarcity. The food at one end, the roll at the other. The fights broke out because supply line disturbances upset inventories of rolls. At first watching the fights inspired me to label the whole affair a circus show and people were more conserned with wiping their behinds than stocking food. Now I understand how food and rolls are a symbiotic pair and worth fighting for 😁

Yes you can’t have one without the other. Could always try banana leaves, or maybe try wiping with giant hogweed leaves, there’s a lot of them available in the countryside. The results would be horrific.😱

I remember the whole debacle well, all I could get my hands on was kitchen roll, and we all know that bungs up toilets. 

4 hours ago, Captainlove said:

BFH  bus fare home.

That’s the one! 
Sunday teatime at nan and grandads watching Bullseye, leftover turkey and stuffing sandwiches with a layer of butter on the bread half an inch thick. Smiths Salt n Shake crisps, with a stick of celery, salt to dip the end in and half a tomato, followed by nans trifle and maybe a Tunnocks caramel wafer at home time. 
Can’t beat your nans grub.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes you can’t have one without the other. Could always try banana leaves, or maybe try wiping with giant hogweed leaves, there’s a lot of them available in the countryside. The results would be horrific.😱

I remember the whole debacle well, all I could get my hands on was kitchen roll, and we all know that bungs up toilets. 

Islam suggest you use a medium-size stone (no sharp edges of course).  I guess you just toss it when you are done. No need to rush to the store. Just sayin'

Edited by Nip
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The masses showed us how closely related the rolls are to eating in times of scarcity. The food at one end, the roll at the other. The fights broke out because supply line disturbances upset inventories of rolls. At first watching the fights inspired me to label the whole affair a circus show and people were more concerned with wiping their behinds than stocking food. They had plenty of food. Now I understand how food and rolls are a symbiotic pair and worth fighting for 😁

Agreed. Why was wiping your arse their main concern, surely food, water and energy would matter most. If desperate, you can clean yourself other ways but food isn't something you can just create.

Priorities people. Though Covid did make them all shit themselves!

Edited by Seconal
  • Haha 1

A stone?….. Er…. Sorry I’m just trying to work that one out….

Anyway didn’t we have a long winded discussion about this a few weeks ago, and came to the conclusion that most food poisoning from takeaways happens because the guy making the naan bread nips off to the loo, uses his hand and a jug of water to do the business, then returns and starts kneading the bread again? 

Er quickly back on topic…. those vaccines eh? 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Seconal said:

Agreed. Why was wiping your arse their main concern, surely food, water and energy would matter most. If desperate, you can clean yourself other ways but food isn't something you can just create.

Priorities people. Though Covid did make them all shit themselves!

The book of digestion opens with food and the last chapter is the roll.

It's all so clear now 🤣

On 1/15/2024 at 4:02 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I provided the dictionary definition. In my mind sentience is to be endowed of a spirit. By this definition AI sentience is impossible.

In my mind, when our holographic world was designed it became a machine whereby a sentient being can be inserted in a holographic representation of a physical body.

Now, this said, if you have designed a body that a sentient being can slip into you can also insert bodies without passengers, AI operated humans. I tried to abbreviate my explanation to not drift off topic but suffice to say this is why I don't believe AI capable of feeling as sentient beings do.

The spirit cannot be artificially recreated. If a machine has the ability to feel it is an artificially created belief they are feeling. It will never be better than a mere imitation.

So called organic portals, or as Dolores Cannon called them, back drop people. People who are just bodies, without a spirit, who can be possesed by negative entities to serve their purpose.

I have read something "crazy", but who knows, since the very world we live in can be called "crazy".

They said that humans can not create intelligence, in terms of artificial intelligence. What they, the cabal, is doing, is that they are creating artificial bodies that can be possesed by entities from other dimensions, evil entities of course.

It does sound ridiculous, but, is it impossible?

• Like 1