Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

These lot need to fuck right off now. "Its not a conspiracy!" The sheep say. Like shite its not, it's being done right before your eyes. Just open them for a second with some subjectivity and you will see. Ah fuck it, just jump off that cliff and be done with it.  🤬

Allegedly, people got antsy about Qantas. It is the beginning where people will vote what business they want to associate with. They can no longer force or dictate how they want to run the business. If people didn't back their business.... Power to the people!

The Mask-Wearing Collaborators Are Going to Kill Us All
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-mask-wearing-collaborators-are-going-to-kill-us-all_LpclkbUEr7hR3d2.html 

International best-selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, looks at why people wear masks and how their willingness to do so threatens all of us in every possible way. Dr Coleman also explains why masks are now creating an epidemic of bacterial pneumonia, and he explains why the British Government's advice means that he believes that no one has to wear a mask. 

Boris being sick, do you think he faked it? I was thinking maybe if he didn't fake it, that he was given some kind of virus purposefully to make think the virus was more serious than it was. They knew the UK government would set the precedent for the rest of the west and they needed the UK on board. 

Edited by SimonTV

16 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Boris being sick, do you think he faked it? I was thinking maybe if he didn't fake it, that he was given some kind of virus purposefully to make think the virus was more serious than it was. They knew the UK government would set the precedent for the rest of the west and they needed the UK on board. 

He coughed twice after inhaling an elevator fart. They rushed him to hospital, and cycled his PCR test 85 times.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kestrel said:

Look at these copper pricks... This poor guy had his door kicked in. It like living in Nazi germany.

Do these bastards even need a warrant anymore? Or can they just come in whenever they like now?

Edited by DarianF

21 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

He looked like he was withdrawing from heroin the week before it was announced he had it. I commented at the time that he had the tone and countenance of somebody devastated by bad news. Full on physical depression. When he came back he sounded like he had been reprogrammed.

The original Boris didn't give any impression of urgency - wash your hands and sing happy birthday.

Post 'poisoning' he was fully on board with the script. Personally, I think either they told him what they had on him or threatened to wipe him out. I say that because he did a full 180 behind the scenes.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

So if everyone who wants the vaccine gets it, they’ll be protected from ‘the virus’, surely then they’ll have nothing to fear from those who don’t want it? Theyll be all nice and vaxxed up so they should have nothing to worry about - am I missing something? There shouldn’t be a need to ban unvaxxed ppl from anywhere, they’d only be a danger to themselves? 

Someone posted a meme that perfectly describes what you're saying.... ;-)

EY0wvzGWAAEnG5O.png.a83966b8f8614c292ea00b989b782835.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, DarianF said:

We need a serious flood of Covid Marshall Memes to take the piss out of these morons.

This is bad enough to watch, but look at all the sheep that comply... If he stopped me in the street he would be told to fuck right off, and he'll be told to stop eating all the pies at tesco.

10 minutes ago, kestrel said:

This is bad enough to watch, but look at all the sheep that comply... If he stopped me in the street he would be told to fuck right off, and he'll be told to stop eating all the pies at tesco.

Type Covid Marshal into a Google images search. The results are scary.

Edited by DarianF