Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Long Covid-19 infections and multiple Covid-19 vaccinations might let hidden diseases surface, weaken immunity and lead to cancer and brain disorders, according to authorities from Chulalongkorn and Rangsit... 

Prof Dr Thiravat and Mr Panthep stated that there were efforts to conceal data about the people affected and killed by vaccinations, and the official number of people affected by vaccinations was thus unrealistically low. 

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2723934/long-covid-vaccines-may-cause-disease-and-death-chula-rangsit

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

What if the vaccine "is" the plague and people are dropping like flies? When the treatment is the weapon then informed consent becomes a concept devoid of meaning

Exactly, this thread has already exposed this, that the 'experimental injection' IS the bio-weapon, and there never was a virus, it was a chemical attack, a poison, a toxin, deliberately purposely and willfully deployed against, We, The People of the world, to enable the 'experimental injection' uptake through the use of psychological bombardment of force, the threat of force and fear.

https://grand-jury.net/

https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f?view=home

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich - CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zarFW3hwuyBc/

https://www.fuellmich.com/

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Exactly, this thread has already exposed this, that the 'experimental injection' IS the bio-weapon, and there never was a virus, it was a chemical attack, a poison, a toxin, deliberately purposely and willfully deployed against, We, The People of the world, to enable the 'experimental injection' uptake through the use of psychological bombardment of force, the threat of force and fear.

https://grand-jury.net/

https://odysee.com/@GrandJury:f?view=home

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich - CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zarFW3hwuyBc/

https://www.fuellmich.com/

Also, Dr David Martin confirms that what was released was not something that could replicate itself and spread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

21072044-88D6-4071-894E-FFB5DDC957B6.jpeg.1c8ab81dd43fe6d336c96e9919640f44.jpeg

This is our future I swear.

We’ll need AI because it’ll be the only sentient being capable of maintaining the infrastructure after a full complement of vaccine schedules 

A friendly reminder that AI lacks the ability to feel and is therefore not sentient.

Quite frankly predicting the eventual outcome of our trying times appears difficult because the rebel influencers could prevail and free man from the bondage of the narrow-minded bloodlines that have inherited their ruler status, not earned it. Or we could sink further still into the abyss. As for AI controlling things I can't say how I feel about that because I suspect our holographic world is already managed by such artificial Intelligence executives programmed by the architects of this reality to keep systems operating within allowed parameters to monitor our environmental variables.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Did you know? 😱 14 of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals

Right there in the title, in plain sight, 'unsustainable development goals' , got to tell us, before they do it to us, sneaky lil' baskits, give 'em an inch and they'll rob us of everything, including our lives, and just to rub salt in this puss filled sore, you vill be ze happy, 🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Also, Dr David Martin confirms that what was released was not something that could replicate itself and spread.

I watched that last night and Dr David Martin confirms pretty much everything this thread has touched upon, and the biggest factor in all of this nonsense, that it was not re-transmissible and neither re-infectious, in other words it had to be delivered to the intended victims to make them sick and in need of hospital treatment, which is why the 'lockdown' was chosen to hide this fact, 👍

• Like 3

Reflecting on the idea that we are just a small rabble wasting our time chatting it up and not affecting any palpable changes to these calamities. First and foremost our host is a world-class rebel known by most that matter. As such this site is a high consentration of intellect and most of all influencers that organize information gathered here to affect change in their jurisdictions. The material presented here is harvested and recirculated and permeates every layer of our societies. Bilingual or multilinguals in every country translate for their brethren and we never see it. A reminder that there is often more to reality than what meets the eye. Should our efforts here have been a contributing factor and helped destroy the aspirations of those mad idle rich don't expect them to broadcast that in their sanitized mainstream media or academic materials.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

That you know of

I provided the dictionary definition. In my mind sentience is to be endowed of a spirit. By this definition AI sentience is impossible.

In my mind, when our holographic world was designed it became a machine whereby a sentient being can be inserted in a holographic representation of a physical body.

Now, this said, if you have designed a body that a sentient being can slip into you can also insert bodies without passengers, AI operated humans. I tried to abbreviate my explanation to not drift off topic but suffice to say this is why I don't believe AI capable of feeling as sentient beings do.

The spirit cannot be artificially recreated. If a machine has the ability to feel it is an artificially created belief they are feeling. It will never be better than a mere imitation.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Why does this get posted on here. The guy was pro vaccines and a shill. He still thinks vaccines are ok. 

I didn't even know who it was, thought it was a video clip with Jim Bowen.

Disease X....Smashing, Super, Great!

Conjob vaccines... even more smashing, super, great!

• Like 1

Peer reviewed….

Hulscher et al, published in the European Society of Cardiology Heart Failure, a report on 28 cases of COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis and concluded based upon the pathologic findings that death was caused by the injection. Without vaccination, these patients with an average age of 44 would be alive today.

They also conclude using the Bradford-Hill criteria, that cardiac death after vaccination can be inferred using epidemiological criteria, in other words….

unexplained cardiovascular deaths in the vaccinated with no prior antecedent disease are likely caused by vaccination.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/breaking-peer-reviewed-published

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, pete675 said:

I didn't even know who it was, thought it was a video clip with Jim Bowen.

Disease X....Smashing, Super, Great!

Conjob vaccines... even more smashing, super, great!

I use to love bullseye,still watch the re-runs sometimes.

28 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I provided the dictionary definition. In my mind sentience is to be endowed of a spirit. By this definition AI sentience is impossible.

In my mind, when our holographic world was designed it became a machine whereby a sentient being can be inserted in a holographic representation of a physical body.

Now, this said, if you have designed a body that a sentient being can slip into you can also insert bodies without passengers, AI operated humans. I tried to abbreviate my explanation to not drift off topic but suffice to say this is why I don't believe AI capable of feeling as sentient beings do.

The spirit cannot be artificially recreated. If a machine has the ability to feel it is an artificially created belief they are feeling. It will never be better than a mere imitation.

Fair enough. 
Who’s to say we are not an extremely advanced synthetic construct powered by the ultimate AI? God. 
What if all life is just advanced technology, constantly destroying and rediscovering itself, indistinguishable from magic? This is defo sliding off topic so I’ll leave it there. 

Maybe the vaccines are trying to interrupt our connection to this force, and re direct it to THEIR god (flabby titted baphomet and his minions). 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Who’s to say we are not an extremely advanced synthetic construct powered by the ultimate AI? God. 

What would you do if you had created a world like ours so people like you and me could have our consciousness transfered into corporal vessels and experience your world, would you also insert vessels without passengers and programmed instead to serve different purposes inside your world. Skinjobs with parameters you control. Giving you the ability to create illusions of popular consent to direct geopolitical events and stealthy keep things ontrack. If you could, would you? I say anyone with the ability to create vessels for human insertion into artificial worlds will do such things.

• Like 3

Snip-it_1705333049438.jpg.84af1d2a09faafdb0fe35ffe121d4410.jpg

The following are examples of asymptomatic illnesses:

Blood Pressure

Sleep Apnea

Glaucoma

Diabetes

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

Lung Cancer

Asymptomatic is not an absolute because things like glaucoma and lung cancer develop symptoms over time.

The above list does not contain illness transmissible from one person to another. Contagious asymptomatic is a new Orwellian concept born of a need to make a pandemic all-inclusive. Weaponized asymptomatism to force the healthy to submit to imposed measures.

Weaponized asymptomatism was expoited massively at the AIDS so-called pandemic. Contagious asymptomatic transmission is a favorite of grand genocidal schemes cloaked in pandemic mimickeries.

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Robocop anyone ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Reminds me of the Red Dwarf episode

do artificially created believe in SILICON HEAVEN

where do all the calculators go???

• Haha 3

On 12/31/2023 at 7:13 PM, Talorgan said:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/648609

Petition

End the UK’s membership of the World Health Organization

Nearly at 100,000 well 3/4 there ,

Is probably flogging a dead horse but worth a try?

At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament

Not sure if will reach majestic 100000 number for them to talk about it though?

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1