Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

disease x is popping up a bit on X

disease X is why the cabal want all countries signed upto the world health organisations pandemic treaty: so that the hidden world government can use a declared pandemic as an excuse to suspend national sovereignty of nations in order to gain total, centralised control

The british covid inquiry is helping to pave the way for this by arguing that the reason things were so bad is because the state didn't lock down fast enough or hard enough.

If covid 19 was the dress rehersal, Disease X is the main event

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

last week

i'm waiting for the "told you neil oliver is one of them" comments

neil oliver also did an interview with gareth icke and he also hosted the better way conference that was full of people from the truth movement. So is he a 'shill' or is he just looking to appeal to a broad church?

18 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I think more to the point is, why does s/he have a TerrorVision production crew on hand where ever the annoying baphomet twat goes, 🤔

As for Russia China and the Norks, no matter what you may think of them, one thing is for sure, they ain't that stupid and besides for all we know 'IT' might be their version of comedy reality tv, 🤡 HONK HONK, 🤣

Edited by sock muppet
typo

6 hours ago, RobinJ said:

We have no proof that anyone in media who says they are jabbed actually are. More likely is that they are all mouth and no trousers, so to speak.

Exactly right, what we can say is, this is about saving face for pushing the narradigm so hard to off as many people as is possible with the jabberwocky so that they would be around to enjoy a recently depopulated planet, georgia guide stones and all that nonsense, obviously a part of the groovy gang cult, this thread has already exposed the three types of Jim Jones Juice on offer and the 'special sauce list' for exalted members with retractable needles for that professional studio production, just in case the plebs needed further encouragement to commit suicide and saline use, all in all they thought of every angle with which to play out this nonsense including post production movies of the crisis actors employed to play repeatedly to the survivors of this outrage at some point down the line, aka George Orwell style of a fake history, 👍

6 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1638048937435.jpg.462233e21a33f0d1a0713eb0fb8be4f1.jpg

I read somewhere that covid spelled backwards is divoc, Hebrew for being possessed by evil demons.

It also means 'twice call', a snake has two poison fangs, if you also include 19 into the equation then that could also mean 'Ai', considering this was all war gamed out with the table top exercise of event 201 then the Ai inclusion on super computers even quantum computers, is something to consider seriously, 👍

Edited by sock muppet
another typo, doh!
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 5:36 PM, Freaky Dragonfly said:

LmKfV4.jpg

How does dying from Covax "help ease public concern over the inoculation", obviously it would do the very opposite, how dumb does she think people are? Silly bitch.

The virtue signalling by celebrities during Covid was sickening and then the 180°s they all pulled was even worse. Like Charlie said "You could pay these people to walk backwards".

So get your vomit bags ready people, we're about to get musical.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Seconal said:

How does dying from Covax "help ease public concern over the inoculation", obviously it would do the very opposite, how dumb does she think people are? Silly bitch.

The virtue signalling by celebrities during Covid was sickening and then the 180°s they all pulled was even worse. Like Charlie said "You could pay these people to walk backwards".

So get your vomit bags ready people, we're about to get musical.

Gross !

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

narcissists will never admit they are wrong, no matter how many people are harmed in the process

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

i do believe that there are many people out there who would rather die than take responsibility

I vote for autopsies or post-mortem examinations when these media whores snuff it, so we can be sure if they died 'with' shame or 'from' shame, seems reasonable to me, and whilst we are on about autopsies or post-mortems, why is there a surprising lack of any scientific investigation into this NEW NOVEL CONTAGION, if i were a silentist oops scientist, i would be salivating over winning nobhead oops nobel prizes and stuff to go with my PhD's (phat head diseases)

Speaking of responsibility at least one brave soul has decided to go viral with the message of warning about the jabberwocky, over the tannoy/PA system no less, enjoy, 👍

KILLUMINATI13420

Pharmacy Manager Quits Over Store Intercom

Duration 00:00:31

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lL1HRl1HEedn/

lL1HRl1HEedn_640x360.webp.b9e3fec17abde2e8ed171b422a634b77.webp

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I vote for autopsies or post-mortem examinations when these media whores snuff it, so we can be sure if they died 'with' shame or 'from' shame, seems reasonable to me, and whilst we are on about autopsies or post-mortems, why is there a surprising lack of any scientific investigation into this NEW NOVEL CONTAGION, if i were a silentist oops scientist, i would be salivating over winning nobhead oops nobel prizes and stuff to go with my PhD's (phat head diseases)

Speaking of responsibility at least one brave soul has decided to go viral with the message of warning about the jabberwocky, over the tannoy/PA system no less, enjoy, 👍

KILLUMINATI13420

Pharmacy Manager Quits Over Store Intercom

Duration 00:00:31

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lL1HRl1HEedn/

lL1HRl1HEedn_640x360.webp.b9e3fec17abde2e8ed171b422a634b77.webp

That lady has guts

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Why does this get posted on here. The guy was pro vaccines and a shill. He still thinks vaccines are ok. 

I hate the sight of him, but my objection to him is not that he is pro-vaccine.  The very terms 'pro-vaccine' and 'anti-vaccine' are mendacious in my view.  What matters is what works.  I don't object to vaccines on principle as I don't see that as a sane position.  If vaccines used with care help to prevent and suppress disease, it can only be a social good.  If a particular vaccine has not been exhaustively trialed, then it should be treated with caution and only administered to individuals who have freely consented having been apprised of the risks.  No-one should ever be pressured to take a vaccine, or any medicine.  Other than in very exceptional circumstances - i.e. an actual plague in which bodies are piling up in the streets - treatment should always be predicated on the informed consent of the individual.

This is not a 'pro-vaccine' or 'anti-vaccine' position, it's just sane.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

https://expose-news.com/2023/12/24/deagels-depopulation-forecast-confirmed-by-pfizer/

The Deagel corporation is a minor branch of US military intelligence, one of the many secretive organizations which collect data for high-level decision-making purposes and prepares confidential briefing documents for agencies like the National Security Agency, the United Nations, and the World Bank.

,"looks like we already have more than enough evidence to make the claim that Covid-19 vaccination is causing mass depopulation, and Deagel’s apocalyptic figures for the Western World in 2025 are on track to be realised."

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

No-one should ever be pressured to take a vaccine, or any medicine.  Other than in very exceptional circumstances - i.e. an actual plague in which bodies are piling up in the streets - treatment should always be predicated on the informed consent of the individual.

What if the vaccine "is" the plague and people are dropping like flies? When the treatment is the weapon then informed consent becomes a concept devoid of meaning. If you are informed via reliable sources that consenting is suicide you must be prepared to go to war as pressure to take the jab increases to unacceptable levels. Informed consent does not apply to bioweapons.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Did you know? 😱 14 of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals include vaccinations!🤬

And yes, they want to make them mandatory...

Making vaccines mandatory is a declaration of war. People should respond to that apropriately and stop thinking in terms of medical treatment. Rip the shroud of ligitimacy from that monstrosity and see it for what it is....deadly intent.

• Like 7

Remembering as a youth watching an episode of the original Star Trek series about a world where wars were waged by computer and the casualties tallied by this system had to report willingly to the death stalls for termination. 

I think the episode was called 'A Taste of Armageddon'. Kirk and his men destroy the computer in the end and sells them the idea of conventional war as an alternative or better still negotiate for peace.

Snip-it_1705321535012.jpg.4937c9d7ceb7ea6aa4bd48cf95862012.jpg

Just like with the bioweapon and EMF weapons they try to make the war a clean and efficient affair. No blood just people vanishing and never coming back.

What I remember most is my feeling angry that those people go to the vaporising chamber willingly. 

Much the same way the zombies line up at the vax death centers in our time to be terminated. 

A computer is also complicit in our modern taste of

armageddon. The computer is fighting an environmental war and we have been deemed casualties.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Ergo Storm said:

I hate the sight of him, but my objection to him is not that he is pro-vaccine.  The very terms 'pro-vaccine' and 'anti-vaccine' are mendacious in my view.  What matters is what works.  I don't object to vaccines on principle as I don't see that as a sane position.  If vaccines used with care help to prevent and suppress disease, it can only be a social good.  If a particular vaccine has not been exhaustively trialed, then it should be treated with caution and only administered to individuals who have freely consented having been apprised of the risks.  No-one should ever be pressured to take a vaccine, or any medicine.  Other than in very exceptional circumstances - i.e. an actual plague in which bodies are piling up in the streets - treatment should always be predicated on the informed consent of the individual.

This is not a 'pro-vaccine' or 'anti-vaccine' position, it's just sane.

Vaccines havent been proven to make any difference. You keep smoking what ever you smoke.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Did you know? 😱 14 of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals include vaccinations!🤬

And yes, they want to make them mandatory...

They'll have to come and get me and I won't go quietly if they find me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Remembering as a youth watching an episode of the original Star Trek series about a world where wars were waged by computer and the casualties tallied by this system had to report willingly to the death stalls for termination. 

I think the episode was called 'A Taste of Armageddon'. Kirk and his men destroy the computer in the end and sells them the idea of conventional war as an alternative or better still negotiate for peace.

Snip-it_1705321535012.jpg.4937c9d7ceb7ea6aa4bd48cf95862012.jpg

Just like with the bioweapon and EMF weapons they try to make the war a clean and efficient affair. No blood just people vanishing and never coming back.

What I remember most is my feeling angry that those people go to the vaporising chamber willingly. 

Much the same way the zombies line up at the vax death centers in our time to be terminated. 

A computer is also complicit in our modern taste of

armageddon. The computer is fighting an environmental war and we have been deemed casualties.

21072044-88D6-4071-894E-FFB5DDC957B6.jpeg.1c8ab81dd43fe6d336c96e9919640f44.jpeg

This is our future I swear.

We’ll need AI because it’ll be the only sentient being capable of maintaining the infrastructure after a full complement of vaccine schedules 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1