Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 1/12/2024 at 2:17 PM, RobinJ said:

They managed it though...8 times with some folk.

Speaking of repeat customers, here's the Salty Cracker ripping a new one in, piers 'verified khunt bluecheckmark1.webp.2a0913b8dd8128fe743ebb5c01b2b51e.webp' morgan, seriously though piers is doing just fine by ripping himself new ones by repeatedly stabinating himself with the jabberwocky, and still tests negative for intellectual content on just about any subject he engages with.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/fully-vaccinated-boosted-piers-morgan-tests-positive-covid/

Fully Vaccinated and Boosted Piers Morgan Tests Positive for COVID-19 — Blames “Anti-Vaxx” for Catching the Virus

The Salty Cracker

Boosted Piers Morgan Blames “Anti-Vaxx” for Catching the Virus

Duration 00:08:09

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LOKNpAkaFuk/

LOKNpAkaFuk_640x360.webp.89702b3ebead8e83444d2f8dd469a21f.webp

-5143220408248543752_120.jpg.a820f7880ba14ab8b00c397fd60c25ff.jpg

It's gotten to where this is no longer funny. We live in a time when people would believe a Symptom Deficit Disorder exists and get jabbed for it. A world where you must apologise for your healthy disposition, black sheep among diseased masses hungry to make their open air asylum homogenous. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, truther79 said:

What are your views on contracting some form of illness from the jabbed when it comes to intercourse? Lots of differing views.

My wife took the first 2 needles (convinced by her head nurse niece) and I don’t have any medical issues YET so I don’t know if that shedding thing is real of not.

One thing for sure even if shedding is real, that won’t stop me from getting my nooky. 😊

At one time during the covid control program a sidebar news item was circulated briefly. Bill Gates was investing in mosquito research. Seemed odd at the time because Gates was buying up swaths of farmland. I remember thinking a wiser investment would be locust research not mosquitos.

Mosquitos are vectors for parasites. They carry parasites and transfer them to the host while enjoying a blood meal. Like the heartworm in dogs which is a mosquito born illness. In equitorial regions this same type of parasite infects human lymph nodes creating gross enlargements of the anatomy in proximity to the lymph.

Fast forward to our present level of awakening whereby it is becoming apparent we are being poisoned with parasites and bacteria. In chemtrails, food, water, swabs, vax.

Was Gates hoping to genetically modify mosquitos to carry a whole new catalogue of parasites? Turning a watershed into a million flying syringes designed to carry mnra technology? Can this be done?

If so we are talking of reaching the population numbers prophesized by the Georgia Guidestones in record time. But could a monster like that be deactivated once it has served it's purpose?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

17 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Speaking of repeat customers, here's the Salty Cracker ripping a new one in, piers 'verified khunt bluecheckmark1.webp.2a0913b8dd8128fe743ebb5c01b2b51e.webp' morgan, seriously though piers is doing just fine by ripping himself new ones by repeatedly stabinating himself with the jabberwocky, and still tests negative for intellectual content on just about any subject he engages with.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/fully-vaccinated-boosted-piers-morgan-tests-positive-covid/

Fully Vaccinated and Boosted Piers Morgan Tests Positive for COVID-19 — Blames “Anti-Vaxx” for Catching the Virus

The Salty Cracker

We have no proof that anyone in media who says they are jabbed actually are. More likely is that they are all mouth and no trousers, so to speak.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1705239686883.jpg.0e1b347a1016dce5ac2cb00e36e363e9.jpg

I see the absence of protests demanding them as evidence that most considered the pandemic sensationalized and overdone. I saw plenty of people outside having a smoke beside a bin overflowing with dirty masks and they were not bothered. Not only did they not demand formal pandemic disposal protocols but they were throwing used masks on the ground everywhere.

When covid is made into a movie watch all the biohazard bins suddenly materialize.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Snip-it_1573853294130.jpg.fe469ef579cce703900b09da1a90b0c2.jpg

This was big news leading up to covid. Plenty was going on prepping for covid and this was the diversion they staged or timed to suit. There was also a big deal in Europe as top neurologists from many countries converged to attempt the first brain transplant. Then covid and nothing more on both stories.

19 hours ago, sock muppet said:

The Salty Cracker

Horrible person,deserves what he gets.Karmas a bitch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

At one time during the covid control program a sidebar news item was circulated briefly. Bill Gates was investing in mosquito research. Seemed odd at the time because Gates was buying up swaths of farmland. I remember thinking a wiser investment would be locust research not mosquitos.

Mosquitos are vectors for parasites. They carry parasites and transfer them to the host while enjoying a blood meal. Like the heartworm in dogs which is a mosquito born illness. In equitorial regions this same type of parasite infects human lymph nodes creating gross enlargements of the anatomy in proximity to the lymph.

Fast forward to our present level of awakening whereby it is becoming apparent we are being poisoned with parasites and bacteria. In chemtrails, food, water, swabs, vax.

Was Gates hoping to genetically modify mosquitos to carry a whole new catalogue of parasites? Turning a watershed into a million flying syringes designed to carry mnra technology? Can this be done?

If so we are talking of reaching the population numbers prophesized by the Georgia Guidestones in record time. But could a monster like that be deactivated once it has served it's purpose?

This has been mentioned many times,even by gates himself. I remember the X files episode on this subject.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1705239686883.jpg.0e1b347a1016dce5ac2cb00e36e363e9.jpg

I see the absence of protests demanding them as evidence that most considered the pandemic sensationalized and overdone. I saw plenty of people outside having a smoke beside a bin overflowing with dirty masks and they were not bothered. Not only did they not demand formal pandemic disposal protocols but they were throwing used masks on the ground everywhere.

When covid is made into a movie watch all the biohazard bins suddenly materialize.

Very sad the amount found in the sea,but yes where were the yellow hazard bags? no-where as it wasnt really that dangerous.

download.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

last week

i'm waiting for the "told you neil oliver is one of them" comments

Personally, I don't believe he is but .......................................... what do I know ?